[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS ANYTHING FROM THE NU52 WORTH REAIDNG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_431551991507.jpg (59KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_431551991507.jpg
59KB, 720x540px
So, uh, Rebirth seems kinda cool and I wanna get into it, BUT BEFORE I DO THAT...

Is there anytihng worth reading from the Nu52? I've seen some panels here and there that seem worthwhile, but I really have no idea. I'm mostly interested in Damian Robin and also Superbro. Is there anything else I should check out?

Thanks in advance, /co/lleagues.

Picture marginally related.
>>
>>93475699
Action Comics, Aquaman, Flash (until Manapul leaves), maybe Wonder Woman, maybe Batman, Batman/Superman, maybe Superman/Wonder Woman. That's all I can think of right now. I can't believe it was like 6 years ago.
>>
>>93475699
All Star Western
>>
>>93475699
New 52 action comics volumes 1-3 for superbro introduction then check out greg pak's run which starts on volume 5.

He also has stories with superman unchained and superman men of tomorrow.

Ignore the superman new 52 series completely, it will give you a bad perception of him.

As for Damian, just check out batman and robin and then his solo series after.
>>
>>93475699

Superman or Action comics (or both)

Batman and Robin.
>>
Sword of Sorcery, Frankenstein, All Star Western
>>
Damian mostly appeared in Batman and Robin. I thought it was okay, so if you're a big Damian fan you'll probably like it. He had his own series too, so you might like that.

Superbro's best stories are thought to be the Action Comics run by Grant Morrison. They're in Volumes 1 through 3. A bit surreal, but if you're into the idea of a rougher, younger Superman who's less a dad and more a bro, then these stories do the most with that idea.

My own personal suggestions would be Red Lanterns by Charles Soule. I didn't really care about the protagonist before I read it, but it hooked me in the first story and really surprised me with how well written it was. I suggest you pick those comics up too. They start with Volume 4.
>>
>>93475699
>I'm mostly interested in Damian Robin and also Superbro
Fuck off, Fujoshit. Both those characters suck unless you're schlicking it to them.
>>
Flash was pretty good, from what I've read green lantern was all right too
>>
Curse of Shazam, Larfleez, and Talon were some of my favorites.
>>
Nice. Thanks, bros.

Are the events any good? Like, Darkseid War and all that shizzle.
>>
>>93475699
OMAC
Justice League 3000

>>93475964
>events written by Johns
>good
Pick one, famigo.
>>
>>93475699
Aquaman (Johns and Parker runs)
Captain Atom
Earth 2 (Robinson run only)
Flash (Manapul)
Vibe
Justice League United (Parker run only)
Wonder Woman (Azzarello/Chiang)
Batwoman (for Williams' art only)
Catwoman (Valentine)
Gotham Academy
Gotham By Midnight
Grayson
Action Comics (Morrison and Pak runs)
Batman/Superman
Larfleeze
Red Lanterns (Soule)
Sinestro
All-Star Western
OMAC
Threshold
Animal Man
Demon Knights
Dial H
I, Vampire
Swamp Thing
Phantom Stranger
>>
>>93475699
Dial H was pretty good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.