[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michelle Jameson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Michelle.jpg (13KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle.jpg
13KB, 512x287px
Michelle Jameson
>>
>>93472669
Michelle jay osborn
>>
I'd be OK with this.
>>
File: ChHLuU8U8AEsyOT.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ChHLuU8U8AEsyOT.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>93472669
I have nothing against Zendaya's casting. I was actually pleased they'd get a sista to do the fiery MJ. But did they really have to go with the most un Mary Jane look? Not only that, but she doesn't even seem like the same character based on trailers. The fuck Feige?
>>
It's crazy how y'all get triggered by biracial MJ. Imagine if it was an actual dark skin black woman
>>
>>93472931
>It's crazy how y'all

If by y'all you mean /tv/ crossposters then yes.
>>
>>93472931

>biracial
>black

Choose one and only one.
>>
>>93472885
I still hope she's Firestar.
>>
>>93472885
but they said she wasn't Mary Jane
>>
I've never cared about MJ. She's always been boring.The closest she got to interesting was in the Ultimate Comics.

I don't mind this a bit.
>>
>>93473437
>Hi, I've only seen the cartoons and read babies first comic
>>
File: Parker, get in my office.jpg (29KB, 381x509px) Image search: [Google]
Parker, get in my office.jpg
29KB, 381x509px
>>93472669
>What's my no-good daughter up to now?!
>>
>>93472931
all that I want is comic accuracy, I don't care if they do a Miles Morales spiderman I don't want a chink blade neither or whatever they want to make, all that tumblr pandering is out of control and need to stop
>>
>>93472885
I do have something against her, unless she has the mass of a neutro star in makeup she looks awful
>>
>>93475657
>Peter tries to make fun of him like in the comics
>"Woah, is he mocking him over race?!"
>>
File: gallery_3702_Xd2W53qHnkKHFJE.jpg (135KB, 550x357px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_3702_Xd2W53qHnkKHFJE.jpg
135KB, 550x357px
>>93472669
I'm not letting any daughter of mine date this Parker fellow. He looks like a menace.
>>
>>93473100
She's not!Mary Jane just like not!Ganke
>>
>>93473437
>The closest she got to interesting was in the Ultimate Comics.
>Bendis character is shit
>Bendis not scuttling her character for his waifu Kitty
MJ is pretty well written and has been dragged through the mud so Quesadilla can have his author-insert Peter fuck his daughter-insert.
>>
Black Jameson can work. Few things can stop an angry black man on a rant.
>>
>>93472669
You have my attention
>>
>>93472669
I dont care if she is black, caucasian chinese or whatever. Really, i dont give a shit about her race. What i want is the REAL Mary Jane to appear, not a Mary Jane-like character.
>>
>>93473100
She's not Mary Jane
She's Michelle Jones, also known as "MJ"
It's John "Robin" Blake all over again
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.