[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CLARENCE TALKBACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 124

File: tumblr_o6blv1l5lo1qi7sswo1_1280.gif (125KB, 975x654px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6blv1l5lo1qi7sswo1_1280.gif
125KB, 975x654px
Awwright, it's a Clarence thread! It's the last week of June which means the last week of new Clarence - don't feel down friend, everyone loves the summertime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzA5AQ-a-v4

>Missing Cat (6/26)
Chelsea's real cool and strong and all but her cat's gone missing! Clarence helps her comb the streets of nocturnal Aberdale.

>Big Trouble in Little Aberdale (6/27)
Clarence and the gang stumble across this weird new kid and they show her a good time.

>The Dare Day (6/28)
Clarence and Sumo dare each other to do a bunch of dumb stuff. Jeff has a chill vacay in Spain.

>The Trade (6/29)
Oh no! Clarence traded away Chad's sentimental baseball card! He's gonna have to get it back somehow with his amazing people skills.
>>
>>93468153
Last week was fun, so this should be good too. Chelsea ep should be fun at any rate.
>>
File: Chelsea(88).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea(88).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>93468153
>Chelsea episode today
Good shit.
>>
File: Chelsea and Fee.jpg (78KB, 855x641px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea and Fee.jpg
78KB, 855x641px
>>93468153
Been hearin' good things about today's Chelsea episode from people who've already seen it, so I'm totally pumped!
>>
>>93468334
>>93469049
>>93469131

chelsea vs nathan
>>
File: tumblr_ogax4gwnRk1ubj3clo1_1280.jpg (96KB, 1218x1218px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogax4gwnRk1ubj3clo1_1280.jpg
96KB, 1218x1218px
just one hour
>>
Do we have somewhere that these new episodes are being uploaded? I missed last weeks.
>>
>>93470961
Bumping because i'd like to know too
>>
>>93470961
>>93471209
https://mega.nz/#F!hfBljaBD!2uGhw7oOugQQFbGc3wR71w
Is missing "Just Wait in the Car" but here's a link for that one https://mega.nz/#!S9Qz3JgZ!ZGYLVYtrKwWcCqSloCJy31LZIrDOgNP-avmoIoFDcfg
>>
>>93471257
Amazing. Many thanks Anon.
>>
You're in charge of writing an episode that involves Clarence's dad. How would you write it?
>>
>>93471465
The reason he left is because Mary caught him molesting Clarence.
>>
>chelsea episode
Fuck yeah
>>
That was a good episode
>>
>>93471892
I do say, I quite agree my good chum.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error769.png (794KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error769.png
794KB, 1280x738px
download link here

https://mega.nz/#!S0ZgSKKb!t4JuRvdD8fzzgh3Ljwz50FZYsukcacBgQVzgSN5HPVs

https://files.catbox.moe/gskmri.mp4
>>
This is why I'm a dog person.
Cats are evil.
>>
Caught the end of that episode, why the fuck was it so sad? That really got to me.
>>
>>93472058
Based
>>
File: 9816.jpg (45KB, 330x245px) Image search: [Google]
9816.jpg
45KB, 330x245px
>>93472058
thanks, my man
>>
I'm gonna miss this show
>>
how the fuck is Chelsea so strong when her arms are thin? She's stronger than mens with thick arms.. how's that work? where physics?
>>
>>93468153
>Clarence and the gang stumble across this weird new kid and they show her a good time.
>they show her a good time
Clarence no!
>>
>>93471465
i cant think of a way to write a fucking deadbeat never-sees-his-kid dad without ruining the tone this show has. i mean shit gets real from time to time, but nobody's that bad.
>>
that fucking ghibliesque cloud of cats..
the one that leaps into a box.
would cats ever even need probiotics? as carnivores dont they have a pretty short gut that isn't hugely involved?
>>
I think opening a fire hydrant with her bare hands was too far, but otherwise this was a good Chelsea episode. Anyone here seen Felidae? Things got a little reminiscent.
>>
>>93472833
Scrambles looked old and a little sickly, probably needed some dietary supplements. That said Chelsea's drawing looked nothing like Scrambles. I wonder if Clarence was talking about this in reference to his previous cat?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vRxBrtA5U
>>
>>93472058
how swell!
>>
File: crumbs.png (521KB, 1582x565px) Image search: [Google]
crumbs.png
521KB, 1582x565px
>I used to have a cat. But he was mean. He'd bite and scratch me all the time, so when he ran away mom said "Bye cat, we don't miss you!"
Wow, real subtle.

>>93472728
Maybe Nathan's all fat. Plus, he didn't seem all that into it so she probably used force of will or whatever.

>>93473471
Yeah, that was weird. Maybe she was remembering what he used to look like.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
chelsea vs gilben who wins?
>>
File: Screenshot_(10).png (715KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_(10).png
715KB, 1366x768px
>>93472728
there's this.
PS. requesting chelsea vs gilben at arm wrassling
>>93473471
>>93475090

honestly it reminds me of that story about the lost girl who said her mom was the most beautiful woman in the world. the village gathered all the hotties and turns out her mom was old and fa... thicc.
>>
File: 1497581166436.jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1497581166436.jpg
39KB, 663x579px
>>93475096
>Still no Hajime no Ippo season 4
>>
File: 170626201445372.png (360KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
170626201445372.png
360KB, 1280x738px
Chelsea and Clarence make a good team. Her voice sounded kind of different this episode but maybe I'm only just noticing because she had a lot more lines than usual.

>>93471465
Clarence spends the day hanging out with a stranger whose name we never clearly hear and whose entire face we never quite see. Clarence either tries to remember where he's seen this dude before but can't place it or doesn't know him from Adam even though the guy acts as if he knows Clarence very well. Chad may also tag along, totally oblivious but feeling somewhat unnerved and a little inadequate that this stranger is getting along so well with Clarence, but in the end he's cheered up by something Clarence says or does that shows just how much he cares about Chad. The episode ends with Clarence going home to supper and starting to tell Mary about what he did that day.
Title: A Pretty Great Day with a Guy.
>>
Random reminder the series finale has to be Jeff, Sumo, or Clarence moving away.
>>
>>93476624
>not Clarence, Sumo and Jeff meeting up as adults and visiting the places they used to have adventures
>>
>>93475259
>honestly it reminds me of that story about the lost girl who said her mom was the most beautiful woman in the world. the village gathered all the hotties and turns out her mom was old and fa... thicc
Never heard of it. What's the name of the story?
>>
>>93476212
That would actually be pretty sweet.
>>
File: You're one ugly motherfucker..png (483KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
You're one ugly motherfucker..png
483KB, 1366x768px
>That's your cat? It's the ugliest, meanest cat I've ever seen, ever in my life.
I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.
>>
>>93476697
There's not enough of these stories in shows
>>
>>93476906
It was a pretty blunt and negative comment for Clarence.
>>
Not a terrible episode, but they dropped the ball when it came to writing Chelsea.

>beats a boy twice her weight in an arm wrestle
>basically the man of the house, her father is aloof and incompetent
>can easily handle a group school project on her own
>can also cook
>can open a fire hydrant with just her bare hands
>always paired or sided with incompetent/inferior males at any given moment (Clarence, Nathan, Percy, her father, the park ranger)
>her only discernible fault was that she was reluctant to accept help from others, but she easily overcame that too

A lot of the charm in Clarence came from the grossly imperfect but relatable characters, but Chelsea was barely either.
>>
>>93471465
Clarence and friends find their way into the attic of the house and begin searching through its items. Everyone finds their own items to keep themselves occupied with, meanwhile Clarence finds an unmarked box filled with pictures. It turns out a large majority of the pictures are about Mary and his father on vacation together while she's pregnant. Clarence imagines the vacation albeit through his own warped imagination, with Jeff and Sumo occasionally stopping the story to make their own adjustments to it.
Nothing about what the dad's canon personality or current appearance is confirmed.
>>
>>93476906

Circumstance makes it so Clarence is in the care of Ms Shoop who doesn't have time for his bullshit. He does something that pisses her off so she locks him in the basement telling him to sit at the top of the stairs.
As he stares into the dimly lit basement his imagination goes wild and begins to see things happening down there. Things start getting intense but he autistically just sits at the top of the stairs freaking out.In the end he decides it was all in his imagination. Spooky stinger of the basement door closing itself when nobody is around.

That or Clarence comes across a Homeless guy's stuff and messes around with it not realizing it's a homeless guys stuff.
He keeps going back to the spot.
One day the homeless guy is there.
They have a chat.
He never realizes he was homeless.
>>
>>93471465
Clarence meets an adult and had a really good day with him. Superficially, it would be like any other "Clarence meets [x] and fun stuff happens" without any hint that he is actually his father.
Just like all the times he has been "referenced" in the show. It's only "us" who clang into the idea.
>>
>>93472058
thanks a lot sempai
>>
>>93477950
That's fair. I don't think Chelsea's had much of a personality over the series (kinda tomboyish, into gross/macabre stuff) and this is her first real episode (unless you count Too Gross for Comfort). I think they were going for the archetype of the super OP character who doesn't work well with others but they didn't really make her interesting enough - in another episode they mentioned Chelsea's mom's still around and it'd probably be more interesting if she wasn't because it'd be implied that Chelsea was kind of forced to be the "competent" family member who does everything I think you're kind of reading into some of these things too much but I agree with your point.

If it makes you feel any better Chelsea does something horrendously dickish later.
>>
>it's a "girl character is VERY smart and VERY powerful" pandering episode
i hat chelsea now
>>
>>93478345
>If it makes you feel any better Chelsea does something horrendously dickish later.

How do you know this?
>>
>>93476212
>>93477983
>>93478144

All good ideas. I'm surprised /co/ understands that this show is ultimately light-hearted at the end of the day.
>>
>>93472260
which episode?
>>
>>93477950
>can easily handle a group school project on her own
>can also cook

that's supposed to be hard?
>>
>>93478345
>spoiler
oh boy, i bet it's in the way that it's either
>gets away with it
>done in a way where you're supposed to sympathize with her or she had a self-made view as to why it was fine

like if everyone acts like dicks over what she did and it sways it from being her being bad to them over-chastising her and hurting her feelings and that she totally didn't deserve it
>>
>>93479124
Eh, not that anon but that's just a direct list that she can handle everything, i mean it doesn't have to be hard but she could've not been perfect at cooking or something, but she is
>>
>kid centered series that isn't just "mini adults" crap
yes!

>except the woman character that can handle anything
fuck!
>>
It's weird how people are complaining about Chelsea when one of the main characters pretty much has no flaws other than being too rambunctious sometimes.
>>
>>93480056
>when one of the main characters
mind elaborating? it's like you came here just to defend her
>>
>>93480132
> has no flaws other than being too rambunctious sometimes
Sumo
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-26-15h21m18s474.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-26-15h21m18s474.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93480056
I dunno, compare this episode to "Stump Brothers" or something. Sumo does have a few flaws (messing with the ice machine) but he's pretty much just a kid who's good at nail-stumping. The key to that episode is that Sumo has to deal with his brother and overcome adversity - the stuff with Pete and his slave children is a bit outlandish but it's filled with heart.

It's not so much that Chelsea is flawless, it's more that they spend so much time at the beginning emphasizing that she IS strong and handles a lot of the housework by herself. Credit where it's due - the group project thing was good at establishing that she didn't like working with others but it doesn't feel as earned. The amount of character growth doesn't feel as significant - I kind of wish they had Chelsea and Clarence come up with some kind of plan together rather than having them save each other independently a few times. Also the fire hydrant bit was a little ridiculous. At the end Chelsea gratuitously repeats something Clarence said about teamwork and you don't really feel like she's grown much as a character. I don't hate this episode but they could've handled it a lot better which is pretty disappointing because I like Chelsea.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-27-01h05m22s929.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-27-01h05m22s929.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
and one last bump for the night
don't die on me thread
>>
File: Nixon.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Nixon bump
>>
>>93476698
my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/109993.My_Mother_is_the_Most_Beautiful_Woman_in_the_World
>>93478526
chelsea's top of the class. they verified it during 'average jeff'.

the strength thing is an asspull.
the sad thing about the episode?

we never have a scene were they ask sumo to help find chelsea's pussy...cat.
>>
>>93483261
The test in average Jeff was gender biased, doesn't count

Also makes Breen a girly queer
>>
>>93483408
are really sure of the gender bias or just the girls really did well?

clarence being the bottom seems to be inaccurate since we know he has a short attention span (draws over his tests) and that nathan doesn't comprehend english.

either way, Chelsea's still on the top of either the whole class or the just the girls so she's smart either way.
>>
>>93483465
It was gender bias and the ensuring situation was entirely fault of Schoop. Even if you picked the smartest of boys if you left them to their own devices with a teacher that doesn't care there would be chaos like that
>>
>>93483499
well we do know (later) that the girls are just as disorganized as the boys (the substitute) so it's just shoop's fault and not some bias thing.

if they switch classes, the girls would've been as chaotic as the boys even if they're graded as smarter.
>>
>>93471465
Aberdale has a yearly hot dog contest similar to a pie contest, Clarence is determined to win the hotdog contest with his newest creation, the Clarence dog.

Clarence makes a hotdog that mostly has candy for toppings and a hidden nickel to bribe the judges.

At the contest Clarence tries to scope out the competition, Belson has a state of the art nuclear powered hotdog making machine, you see a petting zoo type area next to it and on the gate there is a sign that says ingredients.

Sumo takes the hotdog contest very seriously, he has created his own blend from his private collection of meats, he has a chefs hat and a metal bucket on a wireframe over a fire, Clarence asks how his dogs are doing.

Jeff is deathly afraid of hotdogs, he knows what's in them, he is protesting the contest with his mom, his other mom is in the contest, she is the previous years winner. Clarence knocks various seasonings into her meat, like cayenne.

Clarence passes by various other town members, Miss Shoop has a bean burger, Larry is looking through his notes and hasn't started yet, etc.

He happens upon a man that has the same type of hotdog as Clarence, Clarence thinks he stole his hotdog, except this one uses a chocolate eclair as a bun instead of a normal bun like Clarence's.

Shenanigans ensue, Clarence is determined to report this man, he tries his mom, Chad, Ms. Baker (who is a judge along with Gilben), no one has time to hear it, especially Gilben.

Clarence takes things into his own hands and ends up trying to ruin the hotdogs but only makes them better, he curses his own superior hotdog making skills.

At the end of the episode he offers the man his own hotdog as an apology, which he forgot to enter in the contest, the man eats the nickel in the hotdog and starts choking, he then coughs it into the other contestants hotdogs causing a chain reaction and everything is ruined. Belsons machine starts producing mutant hotdog creations, a hotdog flies into Jeff's mouth, etc.
>>
been reading a lot of GI joe lately.

the idea of aberdale being a cobra front is intriguing.

well, not as much as ms baker in the baroness' leather suit but still intriguing (the sumouski's have enough members to be a unique viper class per member).
>>
apparently that match US airing thing last week is a fluke (so far). public radio and sumo goes west finally aired.

didn't notice clarence got good riding the bike as early as that episode.

>world without borders
>>
Some weird animation errors during Missing Cat. Abedale for a start, Chelsea's dad's braces disappear, and the door she left open is closed before she looks and sees it's open.
>>
bamp
>>
>>93481067
S H M E B U L O C K K N O W S
>>
File: clarence.jpg (77KB, 1117x675px) Image search: [Google]
clarence.jpg
77KB, 1117x675px
new ep today
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-27-12h04m30s387.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-27-12h04m30s387.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>93471257
Just Wait in the Car/Missing Cat 1080p uploading now, will be up in a ~half hour
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-27-12h30m13s077.png (905KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-27-12h30m13s077.png
905KB, 1920x1080px
>>93471257
>>93487656
It's in the folder
>>
So what's the power scale on the kids?

Gilben>Chelsea>Nelson>=Sumo>everyone else
>>
File: IMG_5422.gif (141KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5422.gif
141KB, 480x270px
>>93488224
Malessica definitely has power over Jeff
>>
Missing cat was such a boring episode desu. Chelsea taking command over that ranger was bullshit.
>>
>>93471465
Clarence decides to sell a record of Chad´s band to a manager so he can get him to stardom. Clarence shows a photo of Chad that has Mary in it. The guy likes the music but doesnt think its good enough for a CD. He gets them a jig at a party anyways.

Then he gives the bussiness card to Clarence and he gives it to Chad and Mary. Turns out the guy is clarence´s dad, and Mary thinks its a trap set up by him to humiliate Chad, because hes a huge asshole according to her. Chad decides to go either way, so its up to Mary to stop clarence´s biological father for ruining Chad´s career. Turns out he really was trying to give the band an honest opportunity. He tells Mary that just because what happened between them was bad, it doesn´t mean hes an evil person.

However, clarence does something stupid and the party is ruined. Chad and his band dont get the reputation they wanted, and clarence´s dad offers them a ride home, which they decline. At the end, when Chad, Mary and Clarence walk back home, and Mary tells clarence that that was his father. Clarence says "Oh, yeah mom i know"
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-08-17h04m35s668.png (202KB, 307x445px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-08-17h04m35s668.png
202KB, 307x445px
New episode in two hours
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-27-14h15m40s338.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-27-14h15m40s338.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
the new kid in today's episode is a cute

this is just from a sneak peek, I don't have it btw
>>
>>93489754
Also this sneak peek was released as a preview for "vol 6" of the show on digital stores, which will begin with the next two episodes and just went on sale for $20, basically meaning there's at least 20 eleven minute segments of the show left
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-27-14h21m46s860.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-27-14h21m46s860.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>93489754
Jeff is pretty sure this fluid druid is harboring cooties
>>
>>93487979
I was expecting "Just Wait in the Car" to be a lot more surreal.
>>
New episode in one hour!!
>>
>>93488506
agreed.
>>
it's like on TV now n shit
>>
File: 1496469969814.png (52KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
1496469969814.png
52KB, 470x359px
muh smart femael episode 2: not about chelsea this time and we remind you the guys are incompetent in her presence
>>
>>93491847
It's funny they're paired together
>>
>>93488224
>ELDRITCH TIER
Gilben

>TOP TIER
Chelsea
Sumo
Guyler

>HIGH TIER
Breehn
Belson
Clarence

>AVERAGE TIER
Brady
Camden
Jeff
Kimby
Nathan
Vu

>PERCY TIER
Percy
Mavis

>>93491847
don't pass judgment till you finish the episode
>>
>>93491883
Every second she's been on screen it's been
>overshadowing jeff with science info
>i'm coding a game
>i don't understand this...... "game" you speak of
>plays game from knowing trajectories
>>
>haha they broke the smart girl with their dumb games plot
clarence why, you were my series
>>
File: 1401747086250.jpg (17KB, 216x196px) Image search: [Google]
1401747086250.jpg
17KB, 216x196px
I'm beginning to feel my childhood was wasted.
>>
is her dad DOOFUS RICK
>>
>Turns out her father is just one of those dads who looks mean but is actually sweet and understanding.

Makes me happy.
>>
>>93491946
>>they broke the smart girl

btfo

just have puppet dialogues my dude
>>
File: 1495255057485.png (152KB, 277x229px) Image search: [Google]
1495255057485.png
152KB, 277x229px
>this entire half hour of shit
Please let Clarence get better again quick

and wasn't this supposed to be about the new kid in class?
>>
i missed the episode. how was it?
>>
That was okay. The girl is smarter than the boys thing started to get annoying, but it didn't last.
Also I thought the dad would be some abusive dude, but he's nice.
>>
>>93491999
No, they did break her, what do you think that montage was with her laughing like a mental patient and getting called in at the gaming store was for? To drive the point home she was out of her niche and went crazy.

I fucking hate when shows do this
>you don't know what fun is?
>no i need to be serious
>we'll show you
>funfunfunfunfunfunfun
>ok time to be serious
>whathahahnoletsplaygamesHAHAHAHA
>ends with "it's fine to be serious and have fun in moderation"

except they did it with a girl and instead of serious it was smart and she overshadowed fucking Jeff
>>
>>93491921
I personally enjoyed watching Jeff get pissy.
She's a smart girl yeah, but she's also never had fun before (at least in the way the other kids have) and went on some crazy Chuck E Cheese bender as a result. Also, you could attribute her intelligence to her dad's teachings if you're that triggered.
>>
>>93492098
>it makes sense in context-tier excuse
no shit nigga it was written that way my point is that sucked
>>
>>93491921
>>93492074
>>93492047
It's worth noting that Clarence is an idiot, Sumo doesn't give a shit and Jeff is PAINFULLY average. Being smarter than all 3 of them isn't much of a feat.
>>
>>93492166
they didn't need to hammer it in for 10 seconds with clarence having a retard spasm on the floor while they just watch
>>
File: vlcsnap-error547.png (742KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error547.png
742KB, 1280x738px
Download Link here

https://mega.nz/#!q9AxwBba!nrqD_lgm6NUBC3lGLTnGVySoCYIq1caM-RryQASbY-E

https://files.catbox.moe/b2ri5g.mp4
>>
>>93492074
To be fair Jeff isn't that smart. He's average unless he's gotten smarter from that one episode.
>>
God Chelsea is a cunt, I know 100x how much it feels to lose a cat but fuck I never acted like this
>>
>>93492166
I know, but it could have been handled better. At least in my opinion.
>>
>>93492209
Tanks
>>
>>93492166
>>93492210
painfully average in the class not the fucking universe
>>
>>93492209
sweet, thanks very much
>>
>>93488506
>Chelsea taking command over that ranger was bullshit.
just saw it today when it aired with the big trouble episode, agreed very much
>>
>>93492270
He's painfully average in a class of 9 year olds. Unless everyone else in the class is either a certified genius or a retard that still just puts him as that kid who knows a bunch of little factlets and no base knowledge.
>>
>>93492247
It could've. I can't help but feel that if they used a boy instead /co/ wouldn't be complaining nearly as much but yeah, maybe if they focused more on the kids having fun and maybe had Lauren be a bit more aversive to that it could've been more interesting. It's sort of a "standard" plot as it is and they tried to make it more interesting by showing all the cool stuff Lauren's doing but it was somewhat obnoxious.

>>93492325
This. I mean, I doubt most 9/10 year olds know that "bubbles" cause pH changes but Jeff's always been written to know a lot of trivial knowledge. That was actually a great example of someone one-upping him.
>>
File: the interrogation.jpg (95KB, 951x720px) Image search: [Google]
the interrogation.jpg
95KB, 951x720px
>>93492221
Take it easy, anon. She's a growing girl
>>
>>93492391
>spoiler
maybe because having women be competent has become a hot and sensitive topic in this decade because of shitty crap and there's certain reasons it's done often times
>>
>>93492391
>had Lauren be a bit more aversive to that
that's the issue
>>
File: cutie jeff.jpg (176KB, 1318x872px) Image search: [Google]
cutie jeff.jpg
176KB, 1318x872px
cute
>>
File: gg.jpg (50KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
50KB, 800x500px
>>93492493
it's a researched phenomenon that girls do better in grade school than boys, there are theories to explain it like "there's a difference in how girls and boys learn" and "girls mature faster and are better at acting properly in class" and "boys have too much energy to spend all day cooped up in a classroom staring at a wall with words on it"

and all or none of those might be true.

At this point in their development the majority of the smart kids in class will be girls and that was shown in the "quill vs crayon" episode when their standardized test had a gender bias.
>>
>>93492196
That was cute, fuck you.
>>
>>93492544
d'aww
even Gilben isn't an Eldritch Abomination
>>
>>93492544
so wait, Clarence isn't an Aberdale homegrown?
>>
Guess she didn't recognise Sumo with his hair cut. I wonder why little Jeff was sad getting his picture taken? Also, Recess had an episode exactly like this.
>>
>>93492661
guess not.
>>
>>93492661
>>93492673
It's literally one class photo. I'm sure other kindergartens exist in Aberdale.
>>
>>93492640
Every single fucking time
>>
>>93492689
Maybe he's new in the neighborhood.
Wait what a dumbass, isn't that what the pilot is about?
>>
>>93492607
You're not helping you research filled point by posting muh waifu
>>
>>93492661
Isn't the pilot about clarence moving into town?
>>
File: 1496894304693.png (202KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496894304693.png
202KB, 480x395px
>>93492731
>>93492771
>>
>>93492758
do you want me to find class studies or something? or am I not allowed to post pictures I like without being yelled at by autistic kids on the internet
>>
>>93492661
Clarence was the new kid in the pilot.
>>
>>93492810
>do you want me to find class studies or something?
I said that was fine

>pictures i like
is the issue, it comes off as fem defending while posting a waifu
>>
the pilot was so fucking weird. sumo just came out of nowhere and asked clarence to shave his head.
I mean out of fucking nowhere.
>>
this is the last week of new episodes right?
>>
>>93492860
It's no different then any other newly introduced thing in an episode as a gag
>>
>>93492875
It was also weird chad entering the house out of nowhere,belson thinking something was "fun" and every character being in a different model except for mary, who looked exactly the same.
Also i cant hear skyler´s clarence ever again.
>>
File: 1493311903527.jpg (221KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493311903527.jpg
221KB, 1280x1280px
>>93492850
>it comes off as fem defending
well it's not, it's just that sexual dimorphism is apparently present even before puberty
>>
>>93492937
nigga what
>>
>>93492937
jasper is best gem
>>
>>93492937
>posts stronk female woman fanart
hahahahaha
>gasp
hahahahaha
>>
File: did they.png (653KB, 1044x722px) Image search: [Google]
did they.png
653KB, 1044x722px
what were they supposed to realise?
>>
File: agatha.png (709KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
agatha.png
709KB, 1280x688px
tangrams are fuckin' a
>>
>>93492544
Have we seen the kid with the yellow shirt before?
>>
>>93492017
meh, regular stuff. Clearly not the best from this month but still best than the prior worst episodes
>>
>>93493186
Yeah he was in some episodes. He's kinda forgettable because his design is similar to Gilben and he doesn't appear very often. He even had a speaking part in some episode but I can't recall which one
>>
>>93491997
>>93492544
good ol' Clarence
>>
>>93493165
I demand porn
>>
>>93493258

ok
>>
>>93492929
Skylar's Clarence is more lispy and has more of r to w conversion but the difference is less noticeable than between old and new Jeff
>>
File: 1450287568976.jpg (37KB, 393x288px) Image search: [Google]
1450287568976.jpg
37KB, 393x288px
>>93493165
>made in china
>>
File: agatha2.png (954KB, 1024x650px) Image search: [Google]
agatha2.png
954KB, 1024x650px
>>93493258
delivered
>>
>>93493348
Which is interesting since they're both same Jeff. Just the kid got older.
>>
File: Lolaku.jpg (16KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
Lolaku.jpg
16KB, 381x365px
>>93493386
I like you, anon.
>>
>>93493394
Really ? I thought Jeff was voiced by an adult, perhaps a middle aged woman. Still kid's voice changing a little bit is fine, would be especially cool if they addressed it in some episode
>>
File: tumblr_filename.png (86KB, 292x301px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_filename.png
86KB, 292x301px
>>93493386
>>
>>93492391
>if they used a boy instead /co/ wouldn't be complaining nearly as much
maybe if it wasn't for the female pandering these days views wouldn't be tainted to always see it that way, not to mention how forced it felt in both episodes

i can't think of much men pandering stuff these days, the only reoccurring thing I see is "men are lustful pervs" that is either supposed to be funny or something for you sympathize with a woman who notices it, which itself is a double standard because if a woman sees this rockin dude with abs next to her husband and starts lusting over the hunk she tells her husband to get over himself and it's funny
>>
>>93493386
never thought I would ever seen this image again
>>
>>93492860
didn't Clarence invite him tho?
>>
>>93492544
that Chelsea supposed to be crying, laughin or making a funny face?
>>
>>93483707
That's pretty good but Clarence already had a cooking contest episode - "Jeff wins"
>>
File: Beef QT1.jpg (175KB, 1080x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Beef QT1.jpg
175KB, 1080x1158px
>>93493069
>stronk female woman
muscle girls are hot, but pic related isn't /co/ themed so I opted for the others
>>
>>93493579
>cocky face
as usual
>>
File: QTbeef40.gif (732KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QTbeef40.gif
732KB, 1280x720px
>>93493593
>it's impolite to express anything using your face
you might be autistic
>>
>>93493556
I think yawning.

>>93493505
But being oversensitivr to it just makes you a cunt. Boy power is unnesscary , I mean so is girl power, but boys don't give a shit about that more so and would rather just enjoy boy shows vs being preached to they can be as good as girls.
In this case it has nothing to do with Lauren being a girl, they don't bring up her gender she's just a girl. The only agenda being pushed is the shows issue with standardized education.
>>
>>93493652
Keep doing this, I don't know what the term for it is but you bitches keep on twisting words to put you in the light

and that, is autistic
>>
File: thanks.gif (418KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.gif
418KB, 320x240px
>>93492209
much appreciated
>>
File: Thanks, Clarence..png (170KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks, Clarence..png
170KB, 640x360px
>>93493186
>>93493222
His name is fucking TRY. He was one of the kids Clarence helped out with his Magical Wizard Powers back in "Money Broom Wizard" and also had some very minor speaking roles in "Pool's Out for Summer".
>>
>>93493579
who dat?
>>93493593
>He doesn't want a cocky womanlet muscle gf to trade bantz with and work out and fuck after they get out of the shower so then they need another shower ten you fuck her in the shower.
>>
>>93493652
Nah nigga i said being full of yourself is par for the course for women
>>
File: Ms. Bernstein vs. Ms. Baker.jpg (1MB, 3994x1994px) Image search: [Google]
Ms. Bernstein vs. Ms. Baker.jpg
1MB, 3994x1994px
>>93492860
Don't forget about the completely different teacher (and students)
>>
>>93493745
this image is legit disturbing
>>
File: laughing homer.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
laughing homer.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>93472058
>And then... I'm going to kill him.
>>
File: Hulk2.jpg (154KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk2.jpg
154KB, 960x480px
>>93493679
>and that, is autistic
its not, actually, pairing concepts together and being able to twist them in different ways is pretty foreign to autistic people

just like the inability to recognize emotions or social queues from facial expressions
>>
>>93493849
You were being a little bitch by fucking with what was said just so you could make a guy that said something you disagreed with seem beneath you, and took what was said and extended it to something else.

>just like the inability to recognize emotions or social queues from facial expressions
Except the post clearly recognized she was being cocky and that that was the issue and topic

you fucking bitch
>>
>>93493897
>she was being cocky
just happy
which was misconstrued as cocky
because you're all fucking autistic and think its impolite to have facial expressions
>>
>>93468153
Wait, what? There's new Clarence episodes?
>>
>>93492478
Lewd
>>
>>93493939
>its impolite to have facial expressions
quit being retarded and doing this
>>
>>93487656
HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNFFF
>>
>>93493745
I feel like a lot of the names in Clarence are satirical (slight) exaggerations of the kind of things people are actually naming kids today and it's amusing
>>
>>93493954
Shit bro, there's been like a whole month of new Clarence, almost 20 episodes you've missed
>>
>>93494081
one of them being a 1h special
>>
holy shit, I thought this show had some good waifu before but.... this redhead takes the cake. god I wish I knew someone like this as a kid.
>>
>>93494081
i love how this show is taking the bomb concept even further by giving us clarence only a month at a time. fucking baffling. the heads of CN need to be fired
>>
>>93494197
waifufags can't be this blind
>>
>>93493394
almost as dramatic as Phineas
>>93493428
I mean, he's an adult now..
>>
>>93494247
i mean yeah, okay, the lack of TV is a problem
but having her over, showing her TV, going to arcades...... ... okay not sure how theyre doing this without their parents, but I'm sure if I'd had a female friend my dad would have been tripping over his own workboots to set us up on dates
>>
>>93494239
All the kid networks do this shit now
>Nickelodeon: Air like 12 episodes at once. Then nothing new for 6-12 months
>CN: Air a week-month of new eps. Rerun it until next year, then repeat
Networks don't care anymore
>>
>>93492607
I thought that was only in the modern day, due to grrrl power telling girls they all have to be great or theyre failing their sex, whereas it tells boys to just run around and be idiots because you'll never amount to anything anyway, BUT, youd better be good at sports, because as a man only your brawn matters.
that's the message i got from the media anyway. i didnt believe it, but i heard it pretty clearly.
>>
>>93494302
i wish studios could just run shit themselves. i mean studios are bad enough, but...

okay, so, the episode is cut off for me, what's Jeff say at the end?
>>
File: abem.png (258KB, 489x467px) Image search: [Google]
abem.png
258KB, 489x467px
>>93494311
>grrrl power telling girls they all have to be great or theyre failing their sex
oh my god you women can't even be pandered to without crying about it jesus christ
>>
File: 1349139111845.png (40KB, 310x228px) Image search: [Google]
1349139111845.png
40KB, 310x228px
Why do all my favorite shows eventually do this shit and then the female-in-question's defense force fuck me in the tight asshole until I drop the series?
>>
>>93494378
hey man i'm not making a value judgment, that's just literally what the paradigm was. also i'm a dude. and if you care about ladies at all you should know that shit has hurt them way worse than us.
>>
>>93494422
do what shit? go crazy and run amok? I haven't known a lot of girls in cartoons to go full Double Sumo like this before. She was atop vegetables, gleefully shouting 'vegetables!'
and I love that she was able to just instantly cut it out when her dad talked to her with some puppets that apparently have the out-cutting power of ten Cosgroves
my dad had to hit me to get me to cut things out. that's what it was for. right on the bum. gets your attention it does.
>>
>>93494458
>if you care about ladies at all you should know that shit has hurt them way worse than us.
ow all this empowerment has weakened me

only fucking dumbass bitches say they've been forced to be strong by media representation, all the media representation says is that women can be strong if they want to and if they don't that's ok and if they're fat that's ok etc, it's just "Accept women for who they are" but some section of bitches decided to make the strong part, which is the more focused on aspect of female empowerment due to men formally holding that "power" and women being classified as weak and submissive, an issue by completely twisting it to be a bad thing, which is what they do all the fucking time to feel victimized
>>
>>93494493
everything about this post comes off as underage

but no, i mean sudden female focus pandering and obnoxious humor association
>>
>>93494495
doing God's work, vs.
>>
>>93494302
Nick's been doing it with Spongebob (piecing it out in little bits for as long as is possible) for a decade and it's still on the air..
>>
>the trio meet a very smart girl with a weird formal relationship with her father
This was really cozy to watch. I had a similar experience in my childhood.
>>
I wonder when they get older which girls' bust sizes will be the biggest
>>
oh my god her laugh is annoying, what the fuck is this crazed laugh shit and why is it so prominent
>>
File: Clarence Bike buddy.png (630KB, 744x724px) Image search: [Google]
Clarence Bike buddy.png
630KB, 744x724px
>Clarence went from having to ride on the begs of a girls bike to letting a girl ride on the pegs of his bike.
Our little Clarence is growing up.
>>
>>93495255
i want her to accidentally say clarence is fat so everyone doesn't like her anymore
>>
What's with all the Clarence tummy shots for title cards? Are they getting uncreative?
>>
File: lets_get_this_over_with_S03E23.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lets_get_this_over_with_S03E23.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
what did he think was going to happen?
>>
>>93494422
maybe because it's been a decades old trope that any non-autist has get over with instead of whine about it with the current year SJW topics
>>
>>93495125
Chelsea's probably gonna have an athletic build so she probably wouldn't be too stacked.

I could see Mavis filling out a bit in high school. Probably D cups

Kimby's probably gonna be Bs.
Courtlin: C
Melissica: C
Darlie:D
Big Amy:B
Ashley: B
Rita: A
Bike Amy: B
>>
>>93495458
sex
>>
>>93495461
:^) you got me im an autist thanks for playing "is he an autist because he speaks down to women and doesn't like their current representation"
>>
>>93495458
Spankings.
>>
>>93495458
His dad usually stumps his ass because he's the master stumper
>>
>>93495490
>doesn't like their current representation
>current
>>
>>93492210
I always assumed that Jeff was just a bad test taker. Super paranoid, always second guessing himself. I my roommate in college would get worse grades than me, even though he was smarter and studied more for the same test. I remember him saying some paranoid shit like "there were too many A's in a row on the scantron. I was freaking out, because I thought that I knew the answer to all of them, but I had to be wrong, they couldn't all be A".
>>
>>93495477
>Melissica: C
oh geez
>>
File: 1460852357065.jpg (218KB, 1146x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1460852357065.jpg
218KB, 1146x1209px
>>93495477
Thanks for this post
>>
who is the biggest canon bust owner in the series?
>>
File: 1478305886490.png (525KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478305886490.png
525KB, 1200x1200px
>>93496044
>bust owner
>>
>>93488295
matter of time until Malessica figures out just how much she can manipulate Jeff into doing things for her.

feels weird how 'missing cat' made people feel negative about Chelsea.
>>
File: 252425435.png (782KB, 1004x768px) Image search: [Google]
252425435.png
782KB, 1004x768px
>>93496104
owner, of the, biggest, bust
>>
>>93496174
>feels weird how 'missing cat' made people feel negative about Chelsea.
maybe if she wasn't a cunt? even with "justification", it didn't have to be such
>>
>>93496044
i think its Mary
>>
>>93492607
can it really be biased?

we never saw how they actually graded the tests.
>>
File: samps.png (81KB, 297x473px) Image search: [Google]
samps.png
81KB, 297x473px
why did they pic such a lewd pose for her page pic?
>>
>>93496363
> Gender: eldritch
>>
File: cookie_qt_01.png (249KB, 633x727px) Image search: [Google]
cookie_qt_01.png
249KB, 633x727px
>>93496363
>>
File: A potato.png (387KB, 669x587px) Image search: [Google]
A potato.png
387KB, 669x587px
>>93496363
>>93496466
>>
>>93492544
no clarence means despite jeff and sumo knowing each other for years, they wouldn't be friends?

makes you think.

they're polar opposites now and they hang out with each other. no clarence means their differences would prevent them from being buds in the first place.
>>
File: enlightened clarence.jpg (192KB, 1273x716px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened clarence.jpg
192KB, 1273x716px
>mind..blown
>>
File: hughjackmanasryansumouski.jpg (153KB, 497x713px) Image search: [Google]
hughjackmanasryansumouski.jpg
153KB, 497x713px
hugh jackman won't escape the wolverine curse ever
>>
File: clarence stormy.png (1MB, 1311x897px) Image search: [Google]
clarence stormy.png
1MB, 1311x897px
> 25 most disturbing historic photos
>>
File: baked.png (298KB, 489x508px) Image search: [Google]
baked.png
298KB, 489x508px
what the fuck finland?!
>>
File: bigtroubleparty.jpg (760KB, 1276x1422px) Image search: [Google]
bigtroubleparty.jpg
760KB, 1276x1422px
>>93497318
they gave her breast reduction surgery?!!

clarence teaching girls to have fun
>>
>>93497361
Yea and I think Australia did it to Regular Show, I remember seeing a picture with a BG woman being flattened

but in Finland, even Mary's breasts are gone
>>
>>93497628
the f' finland?

where did you get that news (is it in the wiki or something?)
>>
>>93497361

He fucked them that night.
>>
>>93497776
I visited them, must be scared of boobs, they all become arched torsos unless their character is defined by their boobs, but they try to avoid showing them

There's no finland itunes or amazon or dvd releases i think so i edited the pic to what i remember
>>
>>93497874
ah! thanks (that clears things up)
>>93497870
the reavel that fun lauren is too wild for the boys conjures up images of those three exhausted while lauren is using potato powered...toys to finish up.
>>
>>93498004

I want to draw that....
>>
File: 1498614742534.jpg (500KB, 2244x2224px) Image search: [Google]
1498614742534.jpg
500KB, 2244x2224px
>>93498738
godspeed good sir!

cobraberdale
>>
>>93495331
Skyler did all the OG title cards in the first half of season one, after he left I guess there was no one to keep conceiving and building them in their old style.
Should have made interns do it desu
>>
I wish I could draw because I have a lot of ideas I think are interesting but I can't commission because I have no money and I can't request on /aco/ because it's either an idea I can't explain to someone who can't see my vision or it just doesn't get done because it isn't a waifu fotm

I mean the best I can do are edits but those can't get to the levels of my ideas
>>
>>93499021
try requesting anyway? someone might bite.

really surprised someone bit the baker baroness idea.
>>
>>93499021
would you mind sharing some of those ideas with us?
>>
>>93499021
>because I have a lot of ideas I think are interesting
lol
>>
>>93499520
Anything from obligatory Sex Ed ideas to Clarence sleeping over and Jeff's and seeing his moms being lewd.

Also Brandi having a crush on Jeff stuff

>>93499573
what? i even tried to not be pretentious by not saying "interesting ideas" and instead, changed it to " 'I' think are interesting"
>>
File: CLAREATHON.png (82KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
CLAREATHON.png
82KB, 1200x750px
clarence is fun to draw
>>
>>93483707
>"Dog gone Daddy"
Someone make it happen.
>>
>>93499573
What was this?
>>
File: 1440012228462.png (831KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440012228462.png
831KB, 1280x720px
>>93500328
kek
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-28-00h03m54s877.png (536KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-28-00h03m54s877.png
536KB, 1280x720px
>>93492209
This was actually one of my favorites in a while.
Very cute and funny, and I enjoyed the return to the Pizza Swamp. My favorite part was Lauren acting crazy, the VA sounded like she was having a lot of fun doing the recording.
>>
File: animal.png (207KB, 847x664px) Image search: [Google]
animal.png
207KB, 847x664px
animal sumo is back, didn't catch that on tv
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-28-00h12m32s786.png (325KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-28-00h12m32s786.png
325KB, 1280x720px
I've never seen Clarence so done
Lauren must've done even more messed-up shit off camera
>>
>>93501270
Clarence has been being done with people's shit more and more lately. Like how he snapped at Chelsea about her ugly cat.
>>
File: new_12.png (914KB, 1373x897px) Image search: [Google]
new_12.png
914KB, 1373x897px
I know this is some kind of well known fetish, probably with an actual denomination too
>>
both these episodes felt off kinda
>>
>>93501412
Yes, kind of. Big trouble was way better than Missing cat tho
>>
>>93501408
Corruption? Drunk hair?'
All I know is she seems like she'll grow up to be a pretty kinky bitch
>>
>>93501408
Bed hair?
>>
>>93501408
crazy chick that can bite your dick off? maybe sub humans

maybe
>>
File: Wait dude.png (2MB, 1919x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Wait dude.png
2MB, 1919x1074px
>I brought cash

How did they get away with this
>>
>>93498830
hnnnnngghhh
>>
>>93501904
Subtlety
>>
>>93501904
If S&P even cared enough to notice (which they often don't on CN) they could just say it was supposed to be a Craigslist deal
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-28-01h48m32s384.png (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-28-01h48m32s384.png
408KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: thatsweird.jpg (121KB, 1611x885px) Image search: [Google]
thatsweird.jpg
121KB, 1611x885px
>>93501904
>>
>>93503346
dayum son
>>
File: 63222065_p0_master1200.jpg (340KB, 800x975px) Image search: [Google]
63222065_p0_master1200.jpg
340KB, 800x975px
>>
File: 1491708564928.jpg (27KB, 389x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491708564928.jpg
27KB, 389x429px
>>93503520
>>
>>93501930
IKR!
>>93502903
withdrawal lauren is cute!
>>93503346
jeff's dead!
came for the lewd but the comedy's gold.
>>
File: shoopapproved.jpg (44KB, 195x183px) Image search: [Google]
shoopapproved.jpg
44KB, 195x183px
>>93503520
meg!

worried bella is cute
so who requested that ms. baker lewd (on the booru)?
>>
Wander made me want to be a better person

Clarence just makes me want to find the nearest autistic kid and tell him he's insufferable since everyone else can't bring themselves to do it
>>
>>93503787
you contradict yourself.
>>
File: 1496237168587.png (107KB, 363x372px) Image search: [Google]
1496237168587.png
107KB, 363x372px
>>93503520
Great stuff
>>
>>93503787
Wander makes me wanna fuck Wander

Clarence makes me wanna fuck Sumo
>>
>>93503787
>there are 0 Wanders in real life
>there are millions of Clarences
you've got you're work cut out for you
>>
>>93503981

>Not Jeff.
>>
>>93503346
>>93494495
It's sad she already has more porn than characters I like. I just don't get it. But I guess I'm not supposed to get it, it's porn, but I wish I did get it, porn of characters I like I mean.
>>
>>93497776
You can cuss, kid
>>
File: emergence star.png (780KB, 1683x731px) Image search: [Google]
emergence star.png
780KB, 1683x731px
>>93501408
>emergence
>>
File: sumo wink.gif (217KB, 580x325px) Image search: [Google]
sumo wink.gif
217KB, 580x325px
>>93504082
It's called having taste.
>>
File: tumblr_o54ki253ca1sqqtc7o1_1280.png (457KB, 882x1273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o54ki253ca1sqqtc7o1_1280.png
457KB, 882x1273px
>>
>>93504089

well... we still wondering what your "interesting ideas" are, if you want to get something you better spill the beans.

That anon up there gave an idea and VS like it enough to draw it.
>>
>>93504105
nah, got used to curse when i actually mean it.

using it all the time lost it's meaning a while back.

>>93504200
dat ass will kill sumo the next time he sits on him.
>>93503346
how do i search for your stuff on pixiv? or is the one on the imgur pic a joke account (keep getting error 404)
>>
>>93504296
>>93499646
>>
>>93504296
why put it in quotes like you're being passive aggressive about it? i get quoting but it wasn't needed so directly

>>93504355
>using it all the time lost it's meaning a while back.
I mean fuck man, you know, damn. It's like... shit..
>>
>>93503346
That's a cute Sumo, would you do a solo pic of him?
>>
>>93504526
>That's a cute Sumo
his dick is hanging out
>>
File: Amy_07.gif (335KB, 260x657px) Image search: [Google]
Amy_07.gif
335KB, 260x657px
>>93504355

Weird.
http://vs-drawfriend.tumblr.com

>>93504526

Are you gay?
I'll draw more tomorrow, just keep the thread alive.
>>
>>93504628
more of looking for the pixiv (there's a VS there though).

thanks!
>>
>>93504679
It's not working for me
>>
>>93504767

I was about to post that too.

Where did you found it? As far as I remember I didn't post it because I didn't like how sumos body looks.
>>
>>93504851
what are you talking about, his body looks fine
>>
>>93504851
I got it from here months ago
>>
What classmate should get an episode about him/herself?
>>
File: Side-cast.jpg (92KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
Side-cast.jpg
92KB, 1024x663px
>>93504708
so that was you. was looking for stuff you did here to confirm it's you but i can't find them (so far).

nice gallery!
>>93504767
>>93504679
and that's how we get the newest sumouski.
>>93506286
argh! so many to choose.

based on this line-up, john-george, heida, patsie and debbie are the only ones i can't remember doing anything.
>>93499021
can we try guessing your ideas?

malessica being jeff's dom?
>>
>>93506586
Either Darlie or Emilio need an episode 2bh
>>
>>93506762
went with the least exposed characters in the line up.

basically everyone there (and some that aren't) are good for their own focus episode (probably not chelsea since she already had one).

what would we expect for a emilio episode though (darlie, we have an idea of what we want)?
>>
>>93506807
An Emilio episode about him trying to prove his worth to his family and asking Clarence for his help since he knows how to leave a good impression to people
Darlie could be one of those bizarre episodes with a wtf ending
>>
File: Screenshot_(5099).png (275KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_(5099).png
275KB, 640x360px
>>93506882
he has a sister right?

so darlie's a baby dinosaur, how do they determine who is what?
>>
so did Clarence name Lucine the chicken after Lucine the garbage lady or was it just coincidence?
>>
File: Escape from Beyond the Cosmic.png (916KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Escape from Beyond the Cosmic.png
916KB, 1136x640px
>>93492731
>>93492771
>>93492832
What the fuck is this then?

I'm pretty sure "Pilot Expansion" isn't supposed to be seen as 100% canon. Unlike Regular Show's "First Day", the former has too many specific differences between show and pilot that cause continuity problems. Plus, the scenes in the future were obviously just an excuse to make an extended Jetsons reference.
>>
>>93508312
aside from west aberdale, how many schools are there in that town?

he could still be the new kid, just he switched schools.

the home schooled thing like lauren is unlikely but still a possibility.
>>
>>93506586
> That pic

Nice, they are already sorted from top tier to shit tier.
>>
>>93508622
>Implying Emilio and Rita aren't the best
>>
I kinda hate how clarence is totally oblivious to Belson´s douchery on recent episodes, but in an episode like Zoo he did notice how awful he was. I wish he was more like he was in that episode. He was still nice and friendly to belson, but he was aware. Modern clarence just thinks hes the best.
>>
>>93509473
Maybe he still feels guilty for punching him on 'Little Buddy'
>>
>>93509473
>>93509532

he saw there's good in him and is willing to look past the jerk face/facade?

that and he knows he did bodhi's world. some fans are willing to let creator's quirks/bad sides slide.
>>
>>93501408
I remember something called defloration, but cant really tell
>>
>>93504296
>That anon up there gave an idea and VS like it enough to draw it.
VS is in these threads? what VS are we talking about?
>>
>>93508312
The school Zone could've changed just like it happened to Sumo.
>>
>>93509695
this
http://vs-drawfriend.tumblr.com
>>
any guesses at what will happen to Jeff in Spain?

maybe he thinks he speaks spanish better than the natives?
>>
>>93510201
He's going to eat bull testicles and find them delicious until he actually figures out what they are and freaks out
>>
>>93510370
perfect!
>>
File: and stop putting her in ss..png (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
and stop putting her in ss..png
14KB, 720x480px
I've been meaning to drawfag about this show for a while.
>>
File: IMG_4335.png (134KB, 490x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4335.png
134KB, 490x350px
>>93511329
lel
>>
>>93511329
i want an episode of clarence, sumo and jeff accidentally stepping over porn magazines.
Jeff is disgusted, sumo is drooling and clarence doesn't get it.
>>
>>93511329
>really like Clarence
>threads are always just filled with pedos
waifu/husbando-fagging has never been such an issue for me
>>
>>93511635
In "Dinner Party" this kind of already happened, the magazine in the attic with a "big building" centerfold was supposed to more obviously be a Playboy-type magazine before the censors asked it to be changed
>>
>>93511635
good lord...

we've reached (or almost) the generation that genuinely does not know what porn magazines are (digital porn killed it).
>>
File: Im mad.png (102KB, 297x281px) Image search: [Google]
Im mad.png
102KB, 297x281px
>>93506586
>can we try guessing your ideas?
What's happening? I've said it, is no one seeing it?
>>93504378
>>93499646
??
>>
>>93506762
I want a Rita episode
She's annoying, but in a cute way, and has a lot of personality.
>>
>>93511982
didn't saw that when i posted it.

my bad.
>>
>>93512014
we never really got to know what (or if she even got) she did to gilben's blood.
>>
>>93512035
I'm just glad it can be seen, I was worrying some weird impossible shit happened because no one was saying anything when they were asking for it, which is fine but here it seemed like they never saw it.

also god damn, captcha, constantly NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT and then finally verify and then it starts over 5 times
>>
are there enough episodes for clarence to do a mini-series again (or at least a special like 'capture the flag')?

also what if that girl that looks like clarence in dullance is actually his sister at his father's side?
>>
>>93512661
I don't think there will be any more mini-series, Spencer Rothbell would've spilled the beans by this point
Doubt we'll get a special either, and I don't think there's even been any word as to whether the finale will have any feeling of closure. I hope they do end on a sweet one though, even if it means shuffling the order around. Would feel bizarre if it were something as odd as "Balance" or "Pizza Hero" again but I guess not out of character.
>>
>>93512710
feels weird if we don't get closure but still a very clarency way to end it with a weird episode.
>>
>>93512710

"Some people were concerned about the series having a proper ending, but no need to worry about that either! The season ending should serve as a proper series ending as well."

https://www.srothbell.com/blog/2017/4/5/updates
>>
>>93513000
based non-Skyler Page
>>
>>93513000
that's reassuring.

can they have skyler back for the finale just so the guy can send off his creation (at that point complaining about his return is useless)?
>>
>>93513085
Maybe not technically but they might've talked to him to see what he'd want and then them write it. IF it's that sensitive of a topic still
>>
>>93513110
more of some VA capacity (so they can sneak him into the show without anyone reacting fast enough to complain).

or just not announce his involvement until the credits roll?
>>
looking for clarence-bella stuff

found ms. julep instead
>>
I don't see the issue with him being involved if he's not there, that was the issue, him being there. They're still airing his show and it's not like they found out he put psychopathic shit in the background of episodes, so his involvement should be fine if he's just not there.

I'd say there might be legal issues of him not being there but I've heard of crew members working from home so I don't see the issue, unless they'd need to sign him back into the work, but they could easily do that online or meet up somewhere, but I'm sure it's a digital thing these days.

Besides, I don't see why they don't just do the "writer asks his wife what would happen next and he writes what she says but doesn't credit her because she isn't in the workline" thing but with Skyler
>>
>>93513356
Ms. Julep a cute.
>>
>>93513191
At this point Clarence is probably more bad memories for Skyler than anything else. He wasn't exactly in the best state of mind while he was working on it.
>>
New episode in 30 minutes
>>
9 minutes till new episode

>Up next more Gumball

Someone at CN screwed up
>>
File: 1494016545221.jpg (52KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494016545221.jpg
52KB, 550x412px
I want a good episode tonight, please.

I'm begging
>>
another stomach card

jeeesus
>>
Being Jeff is suffering.
>>
Good Lord being Mr.Reese is suffering.
>>
Laid it on a bit too thick there patrick

i mean sumo
>>
File: 1376796185314.jpg (70KB, 823x823px) Image search: [Google]
1376796185314.jpg
70KB, 823x823px
>Hiding under a traffic cone and scaring people
>>
Is this the unforgivable thing that anon said Chelsea does?
>>
i cant believe clarence is dead
>>
HE DED
>>
File: _s1omfh_400x400.png (225KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
_s1omfh_400x400.png
225KB, 400x400px
>They just killed off Clarence
>>
>chelsea wasn't even in the fucking hospital let alone to say sorry that she dared him and kept urging him to fucking do it
dropped sumo had nothing to do with that one
>>
This has been a bad week for Chelsea
>>
File: 1450841717840.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1450841717840.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>93514944
>Helps find her cat
>Murders him in return
>>
File: vlcsnap-error999.png (707KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error999.png
707KB, 1280x738px
Download Link here

https://mega.nz/#!Ghh21aZQ!gTATFbHPCGZN5mXhXx1QiH198SKOYPJiTwRj_pYZ5lE

https://files.catbox.moe/un6vmo.mp4
>>
Each episode this week has tiny nice things in them but are overall something I don't want to rewatch, and I liked Clarence before this week, but now I'm worried the writing is getting off
>>
File: yea i think so.png (13KB, 275x475px) Image search: [Google]
yea i think so.png
13KB, 275x475px
WJDT
>>
File: 41.jpg (85KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
85KB, 500x390px
>We were in Miss. Koyaanisqati's class together
Was this a reference?
>>
>>93515022
thanks
>>
>Mr.Reese's dog and only true friend dies as a throw away joke
Brutal.
>>
File: sad wrestle man.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad wrestle man.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>Hello?
>Hi this is Sumo. I love you.
>Oh, well, uh, thanks. I really needed to hear that today
This wasn't okay
>>
I'm even more pissed at how they're dealing with Reese than current Squidward's treatment

probably because i like this show
>>
File: laughing cranes.png (606KB, 685x540px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cranes.png
606KB, 685x540px
>CLARENCE WAIT! Would Jeff do this?!
>Yeah I think so.
>Okay good!
>>
>>93515022
Noice.
>>
>>93515777

This... all this build up to know if "Jeff would do this?"

>Yeah I think so.
>Okay good!
>>
File: 1373199353888.jpg (177KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1373199353888.jpg
177KB, 600x400px
>WELL I'LL DO IT, I'M NOT A CHICKEN
>>
So how good is this show? I couldn't get into it yet cause it's characters look like background characters of nuPPG and that stops me from watching it.
>>
>>93516075
Why don't you just watch it, you stupid bitch?
>>
>>93516075
NuPPG came after and it used a bunch of premade CN models as extras
>>
File: clarence chart.jpg (255KB, 1325x2048px) Image search: [Google]
clarence chart.jpg
255KB, 1325x2048px
>>93516075
Easily my favorite show from CN in years and years. Heartwarming, nostalgic, and genuinely hilarious. Season 1b is really weak in comparison to the rest of the show, but Season 1a and all of 2 are just fantastic. By far the funniest show on Cartoon Network in a very long time.

It's really impressive how well it captures the experience of being a child. The world has real grit to it, while still being bright and colorful. We, as adults, see how shitty and rundown and gross the world is, but it's all still rendered in a colorful, friendly style, because the kids don't see it as grungy or depressing. There's lots of stuff too like showing the details on the undersides of tables and the like, stuff like that that kids see a lot but we as adults miss. The kids all, for the most part, act like real kids, and the adults for the most part like real adults. Things can get surprisingly emotional and heartfelt at times, but it never lets that get in the way of telling a good joke. In fact, a lot of the time it uses heartfelt, emotional stuff as a setup for a really unexpected and hard-hitting joke.
>>
>>93516128
The art style is utter shit. I could forget about it only if the show itself is EEnE-like comfy.
>>
File: clarence drawing.jpg (754KB, 515x1200px) Image search: [Google]
clarence drawing.jpg
754KB, 515x1200px
>>93516178
Genuinely does a better job of capturing childhood nostalgia than Ed, Edd, n Eddy. Ed, Edd, n Eddy clearly looks better and is more well animated, in general has better visual gags, but I would actually say that Clarence has stronger writing and dialog. Clarence also has a lot more heartfelt, sincere moments.
>>
>>93516172
>>93516242
Well, that sounds like the best I could expect from it. I'll give it a chance then.
>>
1080ps where?

and god damn it took me 15 minutes to finish the fucking captcha because it keeps saying next instead of verify and then it starts over again, i'm about to just fucking drop this place and any other with captcha because it keeps getting worse and i can't get it to go away despite "work arounds" being hinted at by people
>>
>>93516373
Here >>93471257
>>
>>93515022
thanks avaro
>>
>>93513356
Did Julep drop the teacher job for the clerk one or she is a multiple jobs girl?
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (196KB, 1669x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
196KB, 1669x1034px
It was uncomfortable seeing the boys get all beat up, but this was just upsetting. Poor Jim.
>>
>>93516571
Multiple jobs, she was a tour guide at the natural history museum too.
>>
>>93516599
my pet named bandit a year ago

ahhh
>>
>>93494563
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 170628192955983.png (638KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
170628192955983.png
638KB, 1280x738px
Older Jeff or younger Freddie Mercury?
>>
>>93516599
I remember when the show began and I thought Reese was lame. Now I love the man.
>>
God, Jeff is extra insufferable this episode. Granted he was right that the dares went to far but god, he's really got a bad ego.

I feel like the only reason he's friends with Clarence and Sumo is because they're the only people who tolerate him.
>>
>>93517966
His huge ego really makes me appreciate those moments where he's jusy screwing around with the others. Not a full on 8 year old adult like other cartoons.
>>
>>93517966
Breen likes him too, but he is even more of a square than Jeff
>>
>>93517895
Reese is lame....but I love him.
>>
>>93518045
>implying dingus is lame
He can crush handcuffs with his butt. He's the coolest.
>>
>>93516172
>pic
>"Hide money in the backgrounds every once in a while"
What does this mean? Is that a common easter egg in the show or what? I don't get it.
>>
>>93472058
>>93515022
This is some lazy titlecarding.
>>
>>93515022
Sumo and Clarence sure were channeling their inner Spongebob and Patrick in that episode.
>>
>>93518145
I thought Belson was Dingus and Reese was McNobrain
>>
>>93516571
>>93516626

is she aberdale's pimple faced teen (simpsons)/larry (from gumball)?

>>93517966
to think, if clarence didn't move to ms. baker's class, sumo and jeff won't even be friends.

>>93518448
wasn't the more expressive title cards (in the first season) were done by skyler?

>>93513458
was thinking now that he got the help he needed (he did get the help he needed right?) he might be up for the job of at least sending clarence off.

heck, if some people can get past a guy doing a double murder-suicide to "look at the good he did in his career", someone who has a chance to make up for his mistakes surely can be given a second chance.
>>
File: wzgugo4f246z.jpg (883KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
wzgugo4f246z.jpg
883KB, 3024x4032px
cute until you realize clarencemitt is made to suffer
>>
File: ddevilboyz.png (43KB, 750x675px) Image search: [Google]
ddevilboyz.png
43KB, 750x675px
bamp
>>
File: screencap1.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screencap1.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>have two moms
>turn out a neurotic egocentrist with an unwarranted superiority complex

>have 1 dad
>turn out a strong, well-rounded person who is both capable of being independent and accepting help when appropriate

really made me think
>>
>>93520514
nah don't defend chelsea here, she was a cunt in that episode and it never really felt like she learned to work together and she was a dick to percy for wanting to help her

and being strong lost its effect when she opened a fucking fire hydrant just because womyn
>>
File: by Charlie Gavin.png (17KB, 394x400px) Image search: [Google]
by Charlie Gavin.png
17KB, 394x400px
>>93520514
It really was a poor choice on their part to have the most consistently troubled and insufferable character be the one with gay parents. Same issue with The Loud House.
>>
>>93520588
Not the same anon you're replying to, but, yeah. The lack of active teamwork throughout the episode was pretty annoying, but the whole fire hydrant part took it too far.
>>
>>93520605
It'd be a poor choice if they ever suggested that all lesbians raise neurotic assholes but they don't do that. Jeff's a whiny jerk and he just happens to have gay parents. You'd have to be really dumb to think there's a causal relationship there.
>>
>>93520605
it very well might've been intentional ya know
>>
>>93520605
Yeah wouldn't want them to be actual characters.
>>93520514
To be fair Chelsea was basically forced into accepting help because Clarence refused to leave. By the end it was both of them saving eachother from the shenannigans they got into. I wouldn't say that's healthy since she had to enter a dire moment.
However Lauren encapsulates what you said perfectly.
>>
>>93520514
You can make anyone sound way better when you compare one characters flaws to another character's merits.
>>
File: pitchforks.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pitchforks.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93520687
>>93520694
I'm not implying that there's any connection between being raised by gay parents and having social issues.

It's just an unfortunate coincidence. Usually, I find Jeff's neurotic attitude humorous, but he was really pissing me off in "Officer Moody" and "Big Trouble in Little Aberdale"
>>
>>93520792
That's funny, I found him hilarious in both episodes. Different strokes, I guess.
>>
>>93520792
she deserved whatever it was they were gonna do to her
>>
Are there any crew members moving to another series yet?
>>
>>93520588
you have to consider she's in some sort of coping mechanism for the loss of her cat.

wouldn't that mean she's not the "look at little miss perfect" people are claiming she is in this episode.
>>
>>93521130
>she's in some sort of coping mechanism
here we fucking go

no she was a cunt the whole time even in the end she had this atmosphere of dickheaded-ness

and she wasn't any better in this one
>>
>>93521048
>Sam King on DuckTales Reboot
>Katie Aldworth and Tiffany Ford on Country Club
>Nick Edwards on Apple & Onion
>>
>>93521130
>wouldn't that mean she's not the "look at little miss perfect" people are claiming she is in this episode.
Nah nigga she was still overtly perfect, the way you quote it makes you sound upset as shit though
>>
>>93521181
I mean, haven't previous episodes portrayed her in a similar way? "Too Gross for Comfort" and "Skater Sumo" come to mind. "Plant Daddies" and "Capture the Flag" are probably the only episodes I can think of that depicts her as a cool, tomboyish girl without too much of an attitude.
>>
>>93521181
people cope with loss differently
>>
>>93520713
To be fair, does Jeff have any merits? I can't really think of him ever really shining, he just kind of always breaks even by the end of his episode.
Like Clarence and Sumo despite being the fuck ups they are have more or less consistent merits.
Clarence is a borderline retard but is super nice and friendly and will always try to help even if you don't want it.
Sumo despite being a destructive little shit is a loyal friend and can be surprisingly smart.
Jeff is just a little asshole who thinks he's smarter and nicer than he really is.
>>93521263
She has a massive attitude in too gross for comfort.
>>93520792
The Public Radio one really grinded my fucking gears.
>Who said I have a problem
What a neurotic little shit.
>>
>>93521048
Stu Livingston is co-directing Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie
>>
>>93521235
more of i get the feeling people are too hard on her because of the "look a girl is better than the boys" vibe.

like if they can choose this over jeff almost killing gilben with a bowling ball, they'll choose the bowling ball freak out as the more acceptable one.
>>
>>93521181
>confidence equals dickheaded-ness
you sound kinda insecure desu
>>
File: I saw MAVIS pulling it.png (80KB, 362x359px) Image search: [Google]
I saw MAVIS pulling it.png
80KB, 362x359px
>>93521325
>The Public Radio one really grinded my fucking gears
That's the other episode I was forgetting in >>93520792. Lately, it feels like the writers are trying to make Jeff as unlikable as possible.
>>
File: ladybug.jpg (159KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
ladybug.jpg
159KB, 1280x760px
>>93521337
>*co-directED The Jungle Movie
He's currently directing Craig of the Creek
>>
>>93521432
>>confidence equals dickheaded-ness
No reason to be a retard and take things at face value to win an argument you're starting. She was actually being a fucking jerk.
>>
>>93521535
jeff unknowingly burning his grandma needs to have a reaction episode.
>>
>>93521347
Nah it's just that that was time and time ago and this just happened and it's fresh, no need to take a "it's because I'm" stance on it. If Jeff, Sumo, Clarence, etc. opened the hydrant it'd have been just as cheap as Chelsea.

In fact here's a good example, if Jeff's buff mom did it, I wouldn't be complaining, at least if they didn't have the episode showing her being great at everything while they were at it.
>>
>>93521266
She was a jerk afterwards too, it was just how she was being that time.
>>
>>93521592
>she was being a fucking jerk
when
>>
>>93521325
>To be fair, does Jeff have any merits?
He knows a lot of trivia and cleans up nicely. He's also making an effort to be less "stuck-up" which he acknowledges in Big Trouble in Little Aberdale.
>>
File: right, arthur.png (241KB, 498x379px) Image search: [Google]
right, arthur.png
241KB, 498x379px
>>93521711
The first step to defending a character is to know what the fucking issue at hand is. Watch the episode maybe?
>>
>>93521694
In what way was she being a jerk?
>>
>>93521694
is it the whole "two million eyes thing"?

like she didn't credit clarence for that?
>>
>>93521856
The first step to criticism is pointing out the flaws objectively and not proving your argument.

The burden of proof is on the person who's got the criticism. You can't just bring up a grievance, not elaborate on it and get all self assured of your opinion as if we should all share it. We don't. Convince us.
>>
File: 1494917301451.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494917301451.gif
458KB, 256x256px
This Chelsea defense shit reminds me of the Ashi defense shit, but way less toxic since the fandom is tiny.

Man, I hope these episodes dont fuck everything up here
>>
>>93521858
>>93521913
>>93521916
read the god damn thread instead of rerolling arguments
>>
File: 1498610640162.png (1MB, 1310x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1498610640162.png
1MB, 1310x1016px
>>93497050
>>
>>93521939
Then I guess I'll say I don't really get that vibe from that episode.
>>
>tfw we are the whole Clarence fandom.
>>
>>93522116
More or less
>>
>>93522116
I'd say 85 people at most that are /co/ users
>>
>>93521939
because the whole thing was vague.

like is it contained only in missing cat or is dare day part of the argument (the whole, she dared the dare that finally landed clarence in the hospital)?

we already got "belson/jeff is sympathetic in this episode, back to a jerk the next" kind of miscontinuity (not exactly discontinuity), why all of a sudden people are asking continuity for her?
>>93521918
we bother our own, rather than bother everyone else.
>>
>>93522271
>why all of a sudden people are asking continuity for her?
That's the point, we're not and some are using the example that since she went kinda dickish in the dare episode that that's just her character showing stronger in these 2 episodes than it has before
>>
>>93514944
it's like they compressed season 3, 4 and most of 5 of arrow into just two episodes.

liked female character suddenly becomes hated.
>>
>>93522346
how was she dickish? sumo and clarence are already pulling dangerous dares before she appeared, it's just her dare was the one to finally land someone in the hospital and even then equipment failure can be blamed (the rope broke).

the whole "she never even went to the hospital to apologize" thing could've been dealt off-screen.
>>
>>93522593
she kept urging him though he was obviously unsure and even when she told them to stop talking AND JUST DO IT
>>
>>93516599
>police dog
>named bandit
heh
>>
>>93522642
doesn't quite gel when sumo gave clarence the 'OK' in the end after all the "maybe we shouldn't do this/what would jeff do?"

clarence jumped on sumo's guarantee.
>>
>>93522755
in case you didn't notice he's an idiot and had no idea what that motto meant
>>
I was surprisingly happy to see the Rough Riders cashier again
>>
>>93523329
Also admired all the troublemaking Sumo and Clarence got into, I love how this show can be amoral and not care at all about displaying imitable bad behavior, like in "Lost in the Supermarket". It's funny and in a way it shows a respect for childrens' intelligence, you wouldn't see that kind of stuff in the past on kids shows for fear that kids blindly copycat everything they see on TV.
>>
>>93523329
how hard would it be to animate her starting from the beginning of the wad of cash after she lost count?

it's not as bad as the other animation errors, just more of a technical question.
>>
>>93515554
I find it hard to truly emote for the man, even though the show has done much more with him in developing his personality lately I can't get past his initial characterization, which was "very weird creepy guy obsessed with Ms. Baker and voiced by Skyler".
Now he's voiced by Joe from Blues' Clues but he's still just completely pathetic.
That was a funny ass joke though and did have a little bit of heart to it too, in a way.
>>
>>93523624
>voiced by Joe from Blues' Clues
Good lord.
>>
>>93523624
>very weird creepy guy obsessed with Ms. Baker
are you virtue signaling? really?
>>
>>93523673
His early appearences did much less to humanize him, he was supposed to be an antagonist like Ms. Shoop so they come off unflattering and uncomfortable in his desperation, which I'm pretty sure is how the audience is actually supposed to feel.
>>
>>93523850
so is jim one of the characters to get positive development?

not exactly into a better person, just a better character.
>>
>>93523850
I thought it was supposed to be funny, I mean I wasn't laughing because I didn't care, but it was for humor, not to make him a subhuman
>>
>>93523509
might persuade kids to not act like Clarence and co in a "this is what you could like like" sort of way
>>
>>93523882
"Subhuman" is harsh, I just meant they didn't do much to make you want to care for him, or otherwise you were supposed to be actively rooting against him.
Now he's no longer really an antagonist character even though as an authority figure to these rambunctious weirdos he still has disputes with them.
>>93523879
Now he's kind of just another "comedic oaf" archetype that exists in every cartoon and sitcom, but yeah, he's more entertaining now, and they can do more with him at length. It's allowed him to actually have chemistry with other characters.
>>
>>93523999
>you were supposed to be actively rooting against him
nah he was just pathetic and in love with someone out of his league

that's the entire running joke
>>
File: Officer barbrady.jpg (45KB, 1200x771px) Image search: [Google]
Officer barbrady.jpg
45KB, 1200x771px
>>93523999
I have to say that down to the "dog being his only friend" thing he reminds me a lot of Officer Barbrady
Rothbell is also a known South Park fan
>>
>>93523999
if they say one of reese's students becomes a cop (a damn good one) in the series epilogue, who would be the more suitable, belson or clarence?
>>
>>93524120
>reese's students
he runs detention
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-29-00h12m57s726.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-29-00h12m57s726.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>93524120
Belson has no desire to help people so he would become a cop just because he got bored of shooting people in video games and decided to start doing it in real life.
When picturing Clarence's future it's kind of hard for me to accurately determine if he'll grow up to be a well-adjusted adult or if he'll be developmentally stunted in some way. I am firmly in the "Clarence is not retarded" camp but you don't have to be to become a manchild. He already committed to becoming one, too, but lord knows I didn't do anything I said I would when I was 9. But on the other hand it's also a very easily achievable goal..
But sure, why not, Clarence could be a cop. Cops are scum but the kid has a good heart so he'd be better than most of them.
>>
Is there any indication how many episodes are left? Are they releasing more episodes next week?
>>
>>93515146
noice
>>
>>93515363
to what?
>>
>>93524171
they really never cleared up what he does exactly.

mostly detention but shoop made it sound like he has the authority to call in substitute teachers.
copier machine maintenance/repair guy seems to be a weird fit.
>>93524282
more of thinking both mature enough to be adults rather than them having their kid personalities in older bodies.

that and referencing both their experiences with jim as fake cops.

jeff in any authority role would be scary though.
>>
>>93524282
i wish belson ends up becoming a cop and they recreate dingus and mcnobrain
>>
>>93524379
There is no number, but as I noted here:
>>93489832
Signs point to at least 20 more segments, and I think we have a shot at getting a full 52 episode season
(as of Thursday we will be on episode 25 of the season). I do not think we will get any more than that.
And no, no episode next week nor does it seem like there will be any in July. Some could end up on VOD early though.
>>
>>93518406
I remember money a lot of times, but I think it's mostly a term for not having sterile and boring backgrounds. If you watch closely there is always shit lying around, usually >muh childhood stuff and things broken toys, empty bottles and cans
>>
>>93524508
By the time Belson can be a real cop Reese will be very aged
>>
>>93524042
What happened to Barbrady anyway? He never appeared in any of the newer seasons afaik
>>
>>93521662

I don't get.

Why it was deleted? I can't post part of links now?

My god, I have more freedoms in Tumblr.
>>
File: reference.jpg (66KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
66KB, 900x677px
>>93522079
kek
>>
>>93524606
He had a fairly substantial storyline in season 19, including a big part in one of that season's best episodes "Naughty Ninjas"
>>
>>93524508
>>93524599

realised belson AND clarence could be the new dingus and mcnobrain (they already worked before in the case of the missing dolphin).

>>93524611
link to what? just say what's on the link in case relinking it might lead to deletion again.
>>
>>93524682

A Sumo pic someone asked yesterday.
>>
This week proves that when clarence its good,its really good. But when its bad,its really bad.
>>
>>93524769
oh that one.

thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>93524835
i thought that was last week?
>>
>>93524282
I always imagined Clarence would grow up to be sort of a wage slave slacker that everyone loves. Probably work at a grocery store or at the pizza swamp and just be the coolest guy there. Everyone would like having him around. He'd be great in any job where he interacts with people.
>>
>>93524769
It wasn't even nsfw, god these mods are worthless. Well thank you for it anyway.
>>
>>93524891

It wasn't even a full link!
>>
anyone else have seen the redmatzoo pic of kimby?
>>
>>93525067
yea, damn i wish people would quit making fucked up shit like that, any age depicted

>>93524870
what was last week i cant remember
>>
>>93525147
>yea, damn i wish people would quit making fucked up shit like that
what's wrong?
>>
File: kimby.jpg (148KB, 420x541px) Image search: [Google]
kimby.jpg
148KB, 420x541px
>>93525147
that abuse pic really pushed everything else in the no post zone.

gilben's different, cool guy clarence and wait in the car.

more of bad week for clarence the character than clarence the show though.

acting full baby, the rat tail life and the butt biter aspects of the show doesn't help endear the character to non-fans.
>>
>>93524455
I think Mr. Reese is just supposed to be their all-purpose "faculty" character.
>>
>>93525205
>that abuse pic really pushed everything else in the no post zone.
So I was right? I didn't fucking see the artist name in the short time I was on the page and I wasn't opting to go back, wasn't sure what you were talking about, but i figured there wasn't much new kimby stuff these days.

and oh yea those episodes, i didn't even see that gilben's different episode, i forgot

i'll download it eventually just to pass the time with something, and yea those aspects weren't very great
>>
>>93525199
partly shaved hair, swollen eye and cheek. bloody mouth with lost teeth. stripped with bruises/redness in the thigh, shoulder and chest areas. various scrapes all over

feels out of place with all the other sfw and nsfw parts of the pic.
>>93525218
have they ever shown the principal outside of the close up shots?
>>
>>93525270
non-fans would focus on the baby part and ignore the grown up clarence parts.

really makes it hard to sell the series to other people.
>>
>>93525205

Nice Kimby
>>
File: melaniegrabbingherpussy.jpg (35KB, 124x192px) Image search: [Google]
melaniegrabbingherpussy.jpg
35KB, 124x192px
bump
>>
File: Buford_Pusser.jpg (46KB, 264x379px) Image search: [Google]
Buford_Pusser.jpg
46KB, 264x379px
>>93526031
Buford Hayse Pusser was the Sheriff of McNairy County, Tennessee, from 1964 to 1970.

Pusser is known for his virtual one-man war on moonshining, prostitution, gambling, and other vices along the Mississippi–Tennessee state line.
>>
>>93526398
Thats pretty fucking badass.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-29-03h35m55s297.png (962KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-29-03h35m55s297.png
962KB, 1916x1076px
>>93471257
Big Trouble in Little Aberdale/The Dare Day are uploading to the folder now
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-29-03h45m19s374.png (876KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-29-03h45m19s374.png
876KB, 1916x1076px
>>93526927
Big C get all the honeys, fool.

(It's up)
>>
>>93526927
thanks!
>>93526398
damn!
>>93527140
Skyler getting all the girls by proxy.
>>
>>93524879
The biggest issue for Clarence is whether he could take care of himself properly. Sumo and Jeff are supposed to balance out his impulse and self-control aspects respectively, but Clarence never had a good concept of consequences to begin with.
>>
>>93528064
other than rexcellent adventure, how many episodes does clarence realize there are consequences to one's actions?

although in gilben's different, while he adores chad, he took one look at him during mary's "adults can do whatever they want" and his reaction was to be the career man.
>>
File: Clarence Loves Shoopy.jpg (82KB, 833x469px) Image search: [Google]
Clarence Loves Shoopy.jpg
82KB, 833x469px
>>93525218
Yeah. The show tries to keep the Aberdale Elementary faculty a simple circle of three: Melanie, Brenda, and Jim.
>>
File: Pizza Hero.png (271KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Hero.png
271KB, 1136x640px
>>93525282
>have they ever shown the principal outside of the close up shots?
Yeah. Once.
>>
>>93528101
I can't recall any. I can recall way more where things just work out for Clarence and the message is not to get too worked up about things. Sumo's had more reflective episodes, which is odd considering he's the erratic one.
>>
File: Would_you_like_a_nut.png (948KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Would_you_like_a_nut.png
948KB, 1600x900px
>that very special episode when Clarence and friends meet a girl with ADHD
this show man...
>>
how would Clarence change if it was rated TV-MA?
>>
>>93529419
ADHD or serious type becomes wild party animal?
>>93528224
I know they name dropped other teachers during the episode where they got saturday school as punishment. maybe some of these are those teachers?
>>93528227
close enough
>>93528739
a lot of shows have their protags get away with the stuff they do, just weird a lot of non-fans like to point this as one of the reasons they don't like the show.
>>93529441
not sure but they seem to get away with stuff with the current rating and they're doing fine.
>>
>>93529441
Clarence actually gets away with a lot of shit. I think it does more than RS because most of RS' "adult jokes" are pretty straightforward and you can miss a lot of Clarence's if you aren't paying attention. I'd like to believe they could be more explicit about depicting Aberdale as a shitty place and have more serious plots about Larry's dementia but it'd probably be a worse show for it. Also, I assume they'd be airing on [as] and I'm not sure what the demographic would think of this.
>>
>>93529441
The adults would appear more
>>
>>93524522
Well I guess it's good they're not blasting them all out early but a whole month before new episodes sucks.
>>
>>93529962
the idea of the show actually showing mr. reese losing his dog would be heartbreaking.
>>
Wait, did we reach bump limit already?
>>
File: crying.jpg (45KB, 314x227px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
45KB, 314x227px
>>93530648
maybe?
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.