[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable Content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: deletethislater.png (160KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
deletethislater.png
160KB, 800x1160px
Yeah, but you did sign up to be a gossipy bitch that pretty much resulted in a plotline that was easily resolved in one fucking strip. How is that any different?
>>
>>93463811
holy fuck I hate chocolate cottage cheese thighs

every word out of her mouth is bitching
>>
>>93463811
doesn't big guy 4U have that one girl desperately trying to slob on his knob

why is he anxious about clinton, he's already got pussy
>>
I just realized something. The ginger dude is the brother of the tranny. In Dumbing of Age the main character has a brother who is also a tranny that wants to be a chick. Whoa.
>>
>>93463811
Somebody guessed in a prior thread that Autismo, Robo-manlet, and giant guy here would end up in a poly relationship

that is totally going to happen isn't it
>>
Why the fuck do you losers continue to talk about this boring piece of shit?
>>
>>93464154
The same reason why we're all here posting at 4 in the morning.
>>
>>93463943
he's too autistic to realize it. he has no idea why she demanded he get topless and turn around, then stomped off cursing under her breath
>>
>>93464154
why the fuck do you keep posting this comment?
>>
>>93463811
I don't get that.
I don't understand
I'm happy
>>
>>93464147
black Faye will probably be a part of it as well
>>
>>93464154
It's literally just because of the tranny. That's it These threads only became a regular thread when people began to cotton on that that was the direction we were heading. Everything after has mostly just been people hanging around the place to bitch. Like the Dumbing of Age people, except I guess that guy used to produce quality comics? Never read those early ones myself, but it didn't too distinct from the other early 00's "quirky slice of life with some scifi-fantasy aspects that quickly came down with terminal plot cancer in its drama nodes."
>>
>>93464706
I am way too tired, this post ended up missing some crucial words

>people got hyped when Marten was set up to fuck the tranny
>stuck around out of sheer disdain afterwards
>Dumbing of Age sucks, I doubt it ever didn't suck but am willing to accept it may have sucked less
>>
>>93464190
>thinking patrician elliot wants that short aids riddled fat bitchy lady instead of pure maid autismo waifu
Clinton is in his way and elliot will challenge him to a duel to the death!
But actually fat nigga will make her move on him and he's too polite to turn her down saying she a 3 outta 10
>>
>>93464147

No way Jeph can do that, He axed it with Marten, Dora, and Tai once.
>>
>>93463811
>He might not be a total asshole
So what did Clinton do to get on her bad side?
>>
>>93464706
Honestly bitching about shitty webcomics is fun. There's a reason the caustic critic shit has been going on the internet for a long time. I do find QC's shittery a bit more boring than DoA's though. Jeph's a bad writer no doubt but his infuriating writing only shines through when it comes time to shit on Marten or his constant resolving drama two strips after it starts. Also unlike Willis he is capable of writing non-annoying characters seemingly on purpose (Hannelore, Dale, May, Brun to an extent).

Willis' shittery is completely balls out insane because it's the result of 20 years of hating his parents and religious upbringing and his obsession with nerd culture all being allowed o fester and never properly dealt with so all of his mental issues leak out onto the page which combines with the terrible writing to produce a work that is completely illogically insane because the comic world contorts to Willis' whims.
>>
>>93465190
He's straight and white?
council roza
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.