[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the absolute truth. Prove me wrong /co/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_9631.png (1MB, 1798x821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9631.png
1MB, 1798x821px
This is the absolute truth. Prove me wrong /co/.
>>
plebian: Disney
contrarian: nick
patrician: cartoon network
>>
>>93462780
Oh please, Ren & Stimpy is pleb as fuck.
>>
>>93462780

season 1 and 2 of rugrats is classic though.
>>
>>93462780
Aside from literally everything else being wrong with this image
>Hey Arnold, Invader Zim, and fucking Spongebob in contrarian
What the fuck are you on?
>>
>>93462780
This simply outs you as a pleb
>>
>>93462780
did you just put some random shows in without any thought, none of this makes sense
>>
File: Objectively true.png (725KB, 1920x1733px) Image search: [Google]
Objectively true.png
725KB, 1920x1733px
>>93462780
>>
>>93463057
>Patrician isn't Octo-Spidey
>>
File: the feels of los angeles.png (343KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
the feels of los angeles.png
343KB, 439x500px
>>93462780
>growing up i liked nick's live action stuff better
>tfw 80-90% of it aged like milk & was written by a pedophile
>>
More like

Plebian:
>Catdog
>Doug
>Rocket Power
>Fairly Oddparents

Contrarian:
>Jimmy Neutron
>Angry Beavers
>Invader Zim
>Ahh Real Monsters
>My Life as a Teenage Robot

Patrician:
>Ren and Stimpy
>Rocko's Modern Life
>Avatar the Last Airbender
>Hey Arnold
>ChalkZone
>Kablam!
>Oh Yeah! Cartoons
>Rugrats
>As Told by Ginger
>Spongebob Squarepants
>>
>>93463203
Have you watched any of these lately? The only ones that held up were Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, and CatDog.
>>
>>93463221
Yeah no, sorry if you like Catdog your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>93463229
Kablam, Rugrats, and Chalkzone are utter shit. And I noticed CatDog is under plebian while The Angry Beavers is contrarian, when both shows have basically the same premise with similar humor.
>>
>>93463256
Kablam varies but much of it is awesome. ChalkZone is brilliant and the best soundtrack in cartoons and Rugrats has an amazing first three seasons.

Angry Beavers is more appealing to look at
>>
>>93462861
Danny Phantom is in the "Patrician" category and you zero in on one of the actually passable shows in it?

lol
>>
>>93463381
I'll agree that Angry Beavers has a more appealing look And CatDog has some weird scenes. Maybe it's the fact that I've grown up that I don't like those 3 shows.
>>
>>93463412
Having shit taste doesn't mean you've grown up.
>>
>>93463428
I'm not the anon that likes Rugrats and Kablam.
>>
File: STOP.png (287KB, 418x483px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
287KB, 418x483px
>>93462780
This thing is completely stupid. Apparently, you are a "contrarian" if you like things like Spongebob, FOP, Hey Arnold, and Invader Zim, which are easily the most normie-popular shows on your list besides Avatar and Rugrats?

I mean, apparently the plebeian masses loved things like Rocket Power and Wild Thornberries?

>93463203
Even more stupid, not even worth giving a backlink vote to. The Roman Republic might not have fallen to populist leaders as easily if only the Patricians outnumbered the Plebs nearly 3 to 1.

This is even dumber than those brain size rankings that were all the rage a month or so ago. These sort of things are for brainlets anyway. Find a third rail to play on.
>>
>>93463457
I know, thats why I replied to you.

If you can't appreciate the masterful direction of Rugrats you are stuck in the adolescent mindset of "the age of the characters determines the target audience" or you are incapable of appreciating good cartooning.
>>
>>93463534
I don't like Rugrats because it's so popular and loved by others but it's such a mediocre show. The it's all toilet humor, everything revolves around diapers and shit and being naked. And the way the babies talk just annoys me to no end. Plus, I've always disliked the Klasky-Csupo art style.
>>
>>93463566
>takes popularity into account
>can't handle bodily functions but professes to like Catdog
>Doesn't like baby wordplay and misunderstanding
>doesn't like Klasky fucking Csupo

Yup, it's a pleb
>>
>>93463403
Well you're dumb bitch nigga.

How about that?
>>
>>93463589
When did CatDog ever have an episode where characters walk around naked? When did they constantly reference shit? CatDog only ever did vomit. Wherever you got shit from was the dumbass millenials pondering how they shit. Also, Klasky-Csupo is awful. Only good thing they ever did was Real Monsters. Duck man was okay.
>>
>>93463589
>doesn't like Klasky fucking Csupo
Not even that anon, but the horrid and grotesquely drawn humanoids of those foreskin eaters has not aged well at all.
>>
>>93463663
Fucking this. That style only works on characters that aren't human, as I said above.
>>
>>93462912
I'm on the truth.
>>
This really is true.
>>
>>93463663
Rugrats had god-tier character designs you utter faggot
>>
>>93462861
This. swap R&S with Hey Arnold
>>
(you)
>>
>>93462780
>ginger, rugrats
>plebeian
shits already wrong
>>
>>93462780
Hey Arnold and Classic Spongebob should be partician
Danny Phantom is contrarion is not pleb.
>>
Why the FUCK is that Danny Phantom garbage on top of my Patrician taste?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>93462780
Where does this land?
>>
File: 1468170901566.jpg (118KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1468170901566.jpg
118KB, 512x411px
DON'T BULLY ROCKET POWER.
>>
>>93463646
>When did CatDog ever have an episode where characters walk around naked?
Yeah the characters are naked the entire show
>When did they constantly reference shit? CatDog only ever did vomit
They literally had an entire episode about pissing on a golden firehydrant
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.