[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering how important Wally is to Barry and The Flash in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1498438889357[1].jpg (233KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498438889357[1].jpg
233KB, 780x1200px
Considering how important Wally is to Barry and The Flash in general why has he been so absent in The Flash Rebirth?
Wally is pretty much Barry's adopted son that he cares more about than his actual children.
>>
Because the book isn't about him. It's about Barry and Iris and nuWally. Also I think Wally has kind of grown past being a supporting character in Barry's life, like Dick has for Batman.
>>
They're saving it for when they need a sales boost obviously
>>
File: Roycucked.jpg (580KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
Roycucked.jpg
580KB, 864x1311px
>>93457835
>why has he been so absent in The Flash Rebirth
They're still building, or rather breaking down Wally so the interaction between him and the Flash can be more memorable. I mean the only good thing he has going for him right now is that sweet Donna Troy pussy,

Give it time. Once Flash finds out about NigWally joining the Dark Titans he will be all over his Flash family again.
>>
>>93459823
Yeah but considering they are best buds you would expect them to be hanging out and helping each other with stuff.
>>
File: 1490791773752.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1490791773752.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93461094
it's too dangerous, they're too cute
>>
>>93457835
Wally is an adult and he was the one that kind of bowed out of Barry's life and told him he was going to be in touch and if I recall Barry just worried about it since he just had Wally back in his life.

Obviously Barry doesn't know about Deathstroke and the shit with the pacemaker otherwise he would have been telling Bruce to keep his brat in check.

Pretty sure he also doesn't know about Blally being with the Dark Titans and Deathstroke.

But yeah I kind of want Barry to go dad mode and start wrecking shit over people messing with the Wallys, also more Flash Family stuff, hopefully once Jay gets back.
>>
>>93457835
Wally never needed to show up in Barry's book. He's not a Barry supporting character anymore. Heck, Barry was better off as a supporting character for Wally.

Wally's problem is he's stuck in Titans.
>>
>>93462257
He's going to remain that way because DC execs don't want him taking Barry's spotlight
>>
>>93462180
Barry is only interesting in my opinion when he is Uncle Barry. I would want nothing more than Barry to get pissed at Bats for having his son hurt his.
>>
>>93462450
I have to agree, Barry being protective of Wally is one of the things that interest me about him the most. I think even Wally said that he lived with Iris and Barry for awhile because of how toxic Rudy West and Mary were with him (they were truly shit parents).

Right now Wally is really suffering and I'm would like to see Barry really be there for him in a significant way (or have one of the Titans tell Barry about him).

I also want Iris to remember him like fuck, he needs his aunt Iris.

But while writing this I just remembered that Barry and Iris don't remember the past really well and that they were married (even Thawne remembers) so in a way while Barry remembers Wally and feels paternal towards him he doesn't remember being an Uncle.
>>
File: aujeiqbw6yypepjn77cu.jpg (116KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
aujeiqbw6yypepjn77cu.jpg
116KB, 800x800px
>>
>>
>>93457835
>>93459823
Well, there was "Kid Flash of Two Worlds" issue, where Wallace meets Little Wally.
>>
File: tumblr_mo3tw1LTln1rj0jkwo1_500.png (459KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo3tw1LTln1rj0jkwo1_500.png
459KB, 478x480px
>>93464050
>>
>>93459823
>Also I think Wally has kind of grown past being a supporting character in Barry's life, like Dick has for Batman.
this.
>>
>>93457835
According to editor Brian Cunningham, it's confusing to have two Wallys in one book.

Honestly DC just don't give a shit about OG Wally, he's stuck in a containment book as a lip service.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.