[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the era of Drake Robin upon us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: drake robin.jpg (112KB, 1076x1074px) Image search: [Google]
drake robin.jpg
112KB, 1076x1074px
Is the era of Drake Robin upon us?
>>
>>93450981
shit like this is why Jason Statham didn't get to be on DareDevil. He blew it
>>
He'd be Damian Wayne
>>
>>93450981
He has a good look for Jason Todd I guess but no one is ever going to be able take him seriously as Jason.
He deleted the tweets right? Maybe he was just fucking around.
>>
>>93451021
/thread

Same thing happened to that one actor that was originally cast as Spider-Man in Civil War.

When will actors realize to not be a dumbass til the ink is final?
>>
>>93450981

no.
none of these formerly famous people ever get roles by going "i want to be in highly successful film"
>>
>>93451021
>>93451123
Whats the problem with prematurely debuting your role like that? Does that drive up asking price or what?
>>
>>93450981
fuck that. i'd rather not have a robin at all if they are going to cast drake bell.

>>93451096
maybe steph-robin, but definitely not jason.
>>
File: The Cheif.jpg (152KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
The Cheif.jpg
152KB, 1280x1007px
>>93451142
This could be wrong, but the way it was explained to me is that it fucks with the marketing team's hype-cycle and that pisses off investors so they oust anybody who does that shit.
>>
>>93450981
What about Nightwing?
>>
>>93450981
>manlet
>fucked up face since the accident
>sub-par actor
Nope.
>>
>>93451021
He shit-talked Marvel, and wouldn't have done it anyway.
>>
>>93450981
Snyder hates manlets in general. He'd look ridiculous standing next to guys like Affleck, Momoa, Caville and even Gadot. Plus he's a shit actor. Someone said he was talking about getting an animated movie role.
>>
>>93451541

Synder isnt in control anymore
>>
>>93451552
of directing movies. Him and Deborah still have a say. They have a film production that's part of WB's branch which is handling these movies. I can see them having off hands control but not never directing if WB takes note of WW.
>>
>>93450981
>still $7 million in debt
Lel tbqh.
>>
>>93451123
Wasn't it leaked by his agent or something?
>>
>>93450981

So he'd be playing Tim, right?
>>
>>93451552
1. He hasn't been fired.
2. Who said he doesn't still have SOME creative control.
3. Look at every casting call so far studios and filmmakers in general don't want manlets in movies like this.
4. Tim Drake is gonna be in his mid 20's at least and they're probably gonna base him off the Arkham games or the future stories where Tim is 6' full grown.
>>
>>93451707
Probably in an animated movie. This is just a publicity stunt to hype his shirtless photos. This shit happens all the time, studios would have an actor sign a non-disclosure agreement and if he'd be stupid enough to leak anything he'd not only get fired immediately but he'd be sued.
>>
>>93451729
bein a manlet didn't stop Robert Downey Jr of being Iron Man
>>
>>93451775
Yea because Drake Bell is in the same league as RDJ. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>93451775
>Drake Bell
5'7 with lifts on.
>Robert Downey Jr.
5'9 with sandals.
>>
>>93451786
RDJ was on the shitter before Iron Man, drugs, alcohol, nobody wanted to hired him for big movies, he was crashing at friends houses, etc.
>>
>>93450981
wouldn't they hold these announcements at comic con or something?
>>
>>93450981
Sounds like a good choice, robin is not really a BIG deal in DC as a whole if compared to Superman,Batman,WW,GL,Flash and others.

Also he's popular with teenagers, that's important to get extra audience to TT, his tc show was from the same time of TT cartoon what bring nostlagia to the fans as well
>>
>>93451824
He was already a major established actor and was had done 3 great movies beforehand and was a personal friend with the director plus he'd be in a fucking metal suit. Totally in the same league as a former child star who hasn't done shit other than a slew of made for tv movies and direct to video garbage totally in the same league as RDJ. Again, fucking idiot.
>>
Fuck no. Find someone who can actually act to play Tim Drake.
>>
>ITT: "Ben Affleck as Batman?! WTF? HAVE YOU SEEN GIGLI?
>>
>>93452060
>Comparing Affleck to Drake Bell
Affleck may have been in tons of shit, but he's never had to slum it in Nickelodeon movies.
>>
>>93452060
Yea totally compare a multiple Oscar winner and nominee who's been in like a million blockbusters to some full time voice actor who hasn't been in a movie with a budget higher than 1.5 million. Totally the same thing.
>>
No. He lives in Disneyland. If he joins DCEU he loses his home.
>>
Drake Bell has a 45 year old's face with a 25 year old's body
>>
>>93452328
>>93452177
Affleck was an oscar winner and starred in million blockbusters and this board still lost it's shit only wanting to focus on his early career to validate their shitposting binge spree.

Doesn't help for all the fuck we know, Drake is prematurely announcing he's voicing Robin in some shit cartoon or video game. I don't believe this is a announcement to a DCEU robin.
>>
>>93451497
The guitar accident?

I thought that fucked up his hands, not his face.
>>
>>93452664
Anon is talking about a car accident 12 years ago where he got his face busted up
>>
>>93452482
Oh god, what if he's Damian in that Arkham game being developed.
>>
>>93451123
He got booted off for being taller than RDJ
>>
>>93450981
>pls give me a paycheck WB
No it is not. Remember when Bieber pulled this shit?
>>
>>93450981
JUST
I thought he lives in Disneyland now
>>
>>93452869
Either that or..
>WB: Take them down, now, or the deal is off.
>>
Huh, he likes Invincible
https://twitter.com/DrakeBell/status/853259111785308161
>>
>>93450981
Didn't Josh get married recently and Drake wasn't invited?
>>
drake wants to pull a mark hamill
he knows he can't really build a career as a actor anymore, but wants to do stuff as a voice actor
but the problem is we aren't sure if he really has range.
of all the characters he's played he just uses his normal voice slightly altered
but he was a singer so maybe he just needs to get a role that would show his range off
>>
>>93453300
yes
probably because Josh wants to distance himself from Drake because he wants to get out of the shadow of being a former child actor
most of his films have been B list bombs though
>>
>>93453502
I'd say he's successful in that in the least, he's probably just tired of Drake and his debts
>>
>>93451142
Also he could have just tweeted that out to get attention and have people start requesting for him to be robin. I remember other actors tweeting out Nightwing/Robin/Gl stuff to just get fans asking for them.
>>
>>93451390
If that's the case then there is no way he was casted for DCEU Robin. Even he wouldn't be stupid enough to ruin the chance at a career in movies if he fucked up by not keeping his mouth shut. I may not know the guy, but i'm pretty sure an aspiring thespian who wants to break out of the TV shit would know whats best for him.
>>
>>93453471
He was pretty good in Ultimate Spider-Man
>>
Who the fuck wants Tim Drake in the DCEU? Nightwing would at least serve a purpose and Jason has already been set up. The fuck does Tim bring to the table?
>>
File: 1397971333643.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1397971333643.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>93450981
I don't think working with Batman is going to erase his debt.

wait, is he still in debt?
>>
>>93456078
No. If anything, he's deeper in debt now than before because Ultimate Spider-Man's in the can and he can only get roles in direct-to-DVD cartoons.
>>
>>93455963
I guess his role would be to convince Batman to start having a sidekick again.
>>
>>93456175
They're never going to do alive Robin in the movies so that's out.
>>
>>93455883
Was he? Because Drake just sounded like himself but slightly more nasally. Seemed a little lame compared to Josh Keaton.
>>
>>93450981
MEGAN!
>>
>>93452753
That would be cool actually
>>
Ya know who'd make a good Robin VA? Roger Craig Smith
Shit he can voice Batman too
>>
>>93451865
>robin is not really a BIG deal in DC as a whole if compared to Superman,Batman,WW,GL,Flash and others.
>Being this wrong
>>
>>93450981
Better than that annoying ass Ryan Potter kid I guess.
>>
>>93459923
I'd rather have Ryan Potter.

He has such a nice big dick.
>>
File: meme1.jpg (62KB, 671x960px) Image search: [Google]
meme1.jpg
62KB, 671x960px
HAHAHAHAA
it brings me such joy to know I can drakepost on /co/ now
>>
File: meme2.jpg (76KB, 960x683px) Image search: [Google]
meme2.jpg
76KB, 960x683px
>>93461715
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.