[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: c3.png (176KB, 752x322px) Image search: [Google]
c3.png
176KB, 752x322px
>6/10

Bravo, Pixar!
>>
>>93450057
Sleep it off, RT drone
>>
>>93450088
>implying there's such thing as an RT drone
After Wonder Woman RT is the legitimatest critical site for /co/ related movies.
>>
>>93450057
I don't think Cars 3 is one of the greatest movies ever, but I can honestly say that I liked it.
>>
>>93450057
for the cars franchise that isn't even a bad score. the past two films were mediocre as fuck.
>>
>>93450057
so until now you realized Pixar goes for the money?
>>
They'll sell a shit ton of toys though, so I'm sure they won't care.
>>
>>93450329
>being this much of a snarky bitch
>hurr durr OTHER retards are RT drones too hurrr

Its gotta suck to be you
>>
>>93450057
So pissed this didn't deck Wonder Whore's face.
>>
>there are people who are legitimately into these stupid animated car movies
What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>93450057
Isn't 66 pretty fucking good for Cars?

Cars 1 sucked, and Cars 2 looked even worse

I ain't paying money to see this
>>
The decline of Pixar has been pretty astounding when you think of how highly they were regarded until very recently in a cultural sense.
>>
>>93450057
I enjoyed it
>>
>>93451883

it's just a phase, everyone have their off days.They'll be masters of storytelling again, when they'll be done with these goddamn sequels.
>>
File: IMG_7529.jpg (493KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7529.jpg
493KB, 1000x1500px
So, just WHY does Cars 2 suck so much? Admittigly, I never watched the movie but I did read the movie comic, and it seemed decent at least. Not the best movie, but harmless.
>>
Does anyone even consider the cars movie as Pixars? I mean, Cars are glorified toy commercials.
There's no soul, no love in there, it's just 'hey kids, look, talking cars! ask your parents to buy us!'
Funny considering how Toy Story, a movie ABOUT toys somehow got them on the road.

I know that when I talk Pixar with someone, I talk about every movies but these, because I don't even see them as Pixar, even tho the name's written on the cover.
>>
>>93452103
The premise has fuck-all to do with the first movie. It feels more like some kind of weird DTV spin-off than an actual sequel, with all of the quality you'd expect from one.
>>
>>93452103
It's the "Man who knew too little" but with Larry the cable guy instead of Bill Murray and cars instead of people.
>>
>>93452103
A ton of very low brow jokes.
A shitload of plot only happens because the MC is Larry and an idiot.
A completely nonsensical finale.
Hinges entirely on the 'misunderstanding' trope well past the point being even the slightest bit not obnoxious and just keeps going after that.
The voice acting is terrible.
The villain's idea is terrible.
The jokes are terrible.
The moral is terrible.
EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.