[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Zeta and Ro ever...you know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Did Zeta and Ro ever...you know?
>>
Holy shit....

I completely forgot about this show and i used to watch it religiously back in the day.

It's been how long? 12 years?
>>
Depends. Morality and ethics seem to cycle almost like fashion. For all we know they're in a free-love era. Or women could guard their vagina's like it's the last bastion.
>>
>>93448560
Other than the crossover with Batman Beyond, does this show ever get referenced in the rest of the DCAU?
>>
>>93449469
There was the backdoor pilot, and then there was the actual crossover.
I'm pretty sure Static Shock had more impact in the DCAU.
>>
>>93449469
The JL cartoon had the Justice League fight a prototype Zeta I think
>>
>>93448560

He didn't have a dick, so the most they could do is a little fingering.
>>
>>93450527
He was a shapeshifter.
>>
File: archer at 1.jpg (204KB, 628x434px) Image search: [Google]
archer at 1.jpg
204KB, 628x434px
Better question: does it vibrate?
>>
>>93450759

No, he wasn't. He could expand and contract his basic frame to fit a particular body type, but he couldn't actually change his form. All the rest was holograms with no actual physical substance.
>>
>>93448560
I doubt it, he seemed too naive and innocent to understand that stuff. Having sex with him would've probably been kinda unsatisfying since he was metal and holograms. It's unlikely he would've gotten anything out of it either; since he was built to be an assassination robot, his programming wouldn't require the ability to feel sexual pleasure. Also, he took everything very literally. He would definitely not understand flirting or sexual innuendos, and he wouldn't be able to play along.

If Zeta had any robotic parts that could be used as a vibrator or something, I suppose it wouldn't have been difficult for Ro to persuade him into co-operating. But since she sometimes got weirded out by some of Zeta's robot quirks, I'm not sure she'd be happy having sex like that.
>>
>>93450974
Zeta went rogue after replacing someone who had a wife and kids. In order to do that effectively, he'd no doubt need to be able to fuck that wife.

That said, I don't think Zeta would give Ro the Robo D.
>>
>>93448560
Hey fags, have this: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e56d1860c8868824c6cd363e723c5b75764b3be1
More people need to watch this because they sure as hell didn't when it was airing.
>>
>>93448560
....yes?
>>
>>93451631
Is season 2 in here too?
>>
Nips do the "robot trying to be human" better than murricans on their kid properties. They aren't as restricted by soccer moms and fundamentalists.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.