[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Hopper's army held up against Mandible's army?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: AntzLife.jpg (64KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
AntzLife.jpg
64KB, 600x300px
How would Hopper's army held up against Mandible's army?
>>
>>93448523
Hopper couldn't handle an army of workers, he'd be fucked.
>>
>>93448523
Mandible's army was an actual army, while hoppers fighters were more like a band of lazy raiders.
>>
>>93448523
Hopper's group didn't last ten seconds against ants that actually fought back.
>>
>>93448523
Hopper's Army was a loosley organized gang, following him purely because he was the scariest and relying on personal strength rather than tactics.

Mandibles army was, supposedly, a well trained and effective fighting force, loyal to him until death.

Imagine it would go like The Fights between the Teutonic tribes and the Romans, where it depends on the situation of the engagement.
>>
File: 1454655417883.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454655417883.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>93448523
Hopper's group was written as a biker gang, not an army.

It would be like putting Hells Angels against an army of a small country.
>>
>>93448576
They also were different types of ants.

The ants on the right in OP had some big buff soldiers, while the ants on Bug's Life were the type where everyone is tiny.
>>
I don't think OP actually thought this through.

Let's talk about a real match-up like the Irken Empire versus the Gem Empire.
>>
>>93448703
Gems wouldn't be able to handle their superior technology and actual ambition, Irkens would obliterate them all except for the peridots who etch out a meager existence pretending to be Irkens.
>>
File: IMG_2815.png (51KB, 1030x1130px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2815.png
51KB, 1030x1130px
>>93448703
What about Gems vs. Orkz?
>>
File: 3563656.png (200KB, 365x455px) Image search: [Google]
3563656.png
200KB, 365x455px
>>93448703
The Irkens win. They all ready have a huge space-faring army which is conquering everything and their technology is borderline toon-force tier.
>>
>>93448703
>>93448757
>>93448768
>>93448816

We already talked about it many times. Lets discuss something different.

Mr.Incredible vs Gru.

Each one think that the other kidnapped their family.

How it goes?
>>
>>93448846
Megamind wins.
>>
The ants from Antz look like early Star Trek aliens
>>
>>93448846
Depends on If we count the other Despicable Me movies in the picture, considering that Gru has gotten more and more pathetic as time goes on.
DM 1 Gru would put up a pretty mean fight, DM 2 Gru, not so much.

Inevitably though, it would end with both realizing that neither kidnapped the other's family, and them teaming up to find the real culprit.
>>
>>93448846
>Each one think that the other kidnapped their family.
>How it goes?
Well both would think the first order of business would be LOCATING their family, FREE them, THEN fight.
Only retards would think it is wise to go right the kidnapper without first securing the hostages. What do you think they are, in a Snyder film?
>>
Who would win in a fight, Iroh from ATLA or Frozone from the Incredibles
>>93448523
Mandible's army. If they teamed up the termites would still annihilate them though.
>>
>>93448523
Anon, they were like 40 grasshoppers of whom only the boss and the berzerker one could pose and actual threat. Madible's ant soldiers where an actual army.

Put a bunch of shit tier frontier banditos agaisnt the Navy Seals.

I'm starting to think this is some cheap bait...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.