[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Care Bears? Any belly bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: care.png (263KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
care.png
263KB, 500x377px
Thoughts on Care Bears? Any belly bros?
>>
>>93447932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycARJk-Z6E
>>
>>93447944
Oh come on
>>
DARK HEART DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>93449461
He had a dark heart making him dastardly
>>
>>93447932
I liked this show, but I'll never understand why only four of Care Bears have outfits while the rest of them not.
>>
>>93447932
Only cousins have waifu-tier material. Swift Heart and Gentle Heart ftw.
>>
>>93450476
Gentle Heart and Noble Heart are shit
>a lamb and a horse
>no hooves to be seen
>horse has a bear muzzle

GARBAGE
>>
>>93447932
>Any belly bros?
>You know remember when the New Cartoon Tried to be the next MLP and Failed.
>>
>>93449802
They wanted some characters for the kids to identify with and be more marketable. Champ Bear is the jock, Cheer Bear is the popular girl and they sorta have a relationship on the go, Bright Heart is the nerd and Treat Heart is comic relief because she's fat and eats a lot.
>>
>>93447932
>belly bros

Spotted the Hasbro intern.
>>
>>93447932
Is it weird to say that everytime I watched "Care Bears Welcome to Care-a-Lot", I imagined the bears having the ability to turn into tokusatsu heroes to fight against evil monsters of the shadow?
>>
>>93450622
Well that's explains a lot.

>>93450550
Yeah. CGI animation dosen't helped neither with that. Same with 2011-ish Strawberry Shortcake cartoon that is kinda popular but looks totally average.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.