[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Arrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2401.jpg (964KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
964KB, 1988x3056px
Is the Green Arrow a hero or just a petty thief?
>>
He's literally modern Robin Hood.
>>
>>93442140
that's why he's a sjw?
>>
>>93442242
duh
>>
>>93442242
Yes.

He steals from the rich and gives to the poor. He's on the side of the downtrodden, minorities, outcasts, homeless, etc. Staunchly liberal. That's his gimmick, if the green clothes and arrows didn't tip you off.
>>
>>93442334
But that's the problem. Robinhood was never wealthy, Ollie is. Why has Oliver never given up all his billions to the homeless and live a minimalist lifestyle if he feels this strongly?
>>
>>93442598
He's lost his company several times, including right now, where he's living in the woods.
>>
>>93442598
>Robinhood was never wealthy
>Why has Oliver never given up all his billions.

How about you read a fucking wikipedia page or two before coming here with your dumb fuck questions, /v/.
>>
>>93442029
>be billionare
>steal from the middle class to give to literal subhuman parasites

JUSTICE
>>
>>93442632
That wasn't by choice and the money wasn't given to the poor. Try and listen. When he has access to his wealth and when he eventually gets it back why hasn't he and likely never will give it up to the poor?
>>
>>93442646
More like I'm right and you can't even give a argument.
>>
>>93442789
Because he has a secret identity to protect.

Also he does pour it into public works projects. This is even in the TV show.
>>
>>93442833
Shouldn't he at least give all of his money away first before he starts stilling from people on the street?
>>
>>93442858
Like I just said, he can't give all his money away. He has a secret identity.
>>
>>93442915
Why does he need money to keep his secret identity? Most heroes aren't billionaires and they manage to keep their identities a secret.
>>
>>93442990
He has a secret identity as Oliver Queen, heir of Queen Industries. If he suddenly just gave ALL of his money to charity, that would look pretty suspicious, don't you think? And then he'd be unable to fund public works projects like shelters and schools. Just like Bruce Wayne, he has to keep up a public facade.

I don't really know what you're trying to get out of this, this stuff is in the comics. You can either read them or take my word for it. I didn't write it, I just read it.
>>
>>93443079
I'm just trying to understand why the character intimidates and steals from a couple walking home from dinner and feels good about doing it.
>>
>>93443156
Oliver does it because he is a communist. You're not supposed to like it.
>>
>>93442029
Fuck green arrow and fuck liberal people!
>>
Did you know lobster used to be considered peasant food? Think about it, it's basically a weird underwater bug.
>>
>>93443646
I wish I was a peasant and got to eat lobster.
>>
>>93443646
Wtf I love peasants now
>>
>>93443646
>it's basically a weird underwater bug.
This is why I don't eat lobster or shrimp
>>
File: giphy.gif (1007KB, 500x591px)
giphy.gif
1007KB, 500x591px
>>93442029
They were going to freed it to the dog.

And they got a option to give it to the homeless man.
>>
>>93443699
Do dogs even like lobster? Wouldn't you have to crack the shell and get the meat out before giving it?

Seems like a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 134456958336.jpg (2MB, 1920x989px) Image search: [Google]
134456958336.jpg
2MB, 1920x989px
>>93442029
>ollie scares a snobby couple into giving a homeless man a lobster
>bruce gets a hooker a receptionist job

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life.
>>
>>93443156
>I'm just trying to understand why the character intimidates and steals from a couple walking home from dinner and feels good about doing it.

bad writing
>>
So are the current Green Arrow comics worth a read?
>>
File: 1420163490597.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1420163490597.gif
1MB, 500x510px
>>93443079
You're kind of a moron so I'm going to help you out.

A billionaire that uses their wealth to fund great public works must stay a billionaire in order to keep making those great public works. It's only with great power that one can to great good, but it's almost impossible to attain that kind of power honestly. Even some of the honest ways are just inheriting it from someone who did it dishonestly first.

This is just your basic moral catch 22 that exists in real life. You get genuinely philanthropic rich people, but at the same time they're still orders of magnitude more well off than most people. Benefiting from a system that oppresses the many for a few while claiming righteousness by giving up unused fractions of fractions of their wealth. Of course if they gave up all that wealth, they'd no longer have any to throw away on helping others.
>>
>>93442598
He feels that he can do more with his wealth to help the poor. And he has a point, if he can impact politics and influence others in power to make policies that help the poor it will do far more than just giving away money to the poor who will probably just blow the money.
>>
>>93444374
Yes, both artist are good and the story isn't bad either.
>>
>>93443756
Truly, leftists are the shit of the world.
>>
>>93444514
Nothing you wrote justifies him stealing anyone else's money with implied threats of violence.
>>
>>93442029
This is about on the same level as Inhuman douchbaggery

Am I supposed to like this dude?
>>
>>93444708
Not really. I don't think Green Arrow has ever been likable. Not even by other superheroes. I think maybe Black Canary like him only because of money or some weird costume fetish they have going on. (Which, surprisingly, doesn't happen more often in super hero comics.)
>>
>>93444676
..But that's not what the post is about. The post is about explaining while Oliver doesn't give up all his money when he IS rich.
>>
>>93444708
Eh kind of, in the current run speedy and Black Canary call him out on his shit a lot.
>>
>>93444751
>Is the Green Arrow a hero or just a petty thief?
This is literally the OP. You can't simply argue sub-points and ignore the overreaching them of the thread, numbnuts, then prance around like you have a solid defense.
>>
>>93442598
>Robin Hood was never wealthy.
That is completely wrong.
Robin of Locksley was a nobleman.
>>
>>93444708
only sometimes. GA has always been one of those characters that you get mad at sometimes cause he is a jackass. It's what's so much fun about him, you root for him, then he does something incredibly stupid and you say FUCK YOU OLLIE, then he does good again and you forgive him.

He's a very flawed character, and that's why I love him
>>
>>93442789
He gave all of his money to charity years ago and lived a lower-middle class lifestyle for almost twenty-five years of continuity, actually.
I know you don't read comics but could you stop making fart noises with your face and pretending it's language at least?
>>
>>93444811
He is an EXTREMELY Leftwing liberal and he is EXTREMELY vocal about it, it's an important part of his characterization since the Bronze Age; he's mouthy guy who can't stop preaching.
Ironically, his Justice League counterpart, Hawkman, is no longer what would be considered a conservative in the US because he believes in things that not only conservatives do not necessarily represent but rarely even bring up in talking points anymore during elections and speeches.

In Katar Hol/Carter Hall's defense, he was never really conservative in the modern sense anyway, just conservative because he either grew up in an alien militarized police state or was literally a reincarnating wing-suited Conan the Barbarian-type guy who followed "older" codes of ethics that clashed with modern superheroics.
>>
>>93444811

This. He does stupid things but at the end of the day, he does very good things in the long run in the name of justice. Just because he's for social justice doesn't mean he's on Moviebob or Dobson's side.
>>
>>93444867
>Hawkman, is no longer what would be considered a conservative in the US because he believes in things that not only conservatives do not necessarily represent but rarely even bring up in talking points anymore during elections and speeches.

What do you mean?
I don't really know Hawkman.
>>
>>93444780
You're autistic, aren't you?

I mean literally autistic.
>>
>>93444877
Hawkman was conservative in a late 1970's/1980's sense, in the sense that he was a hawk (figuratively, as in he was warlike and believed in a strong military presence and response) and harsher punishments on criminals as opposed to lighter crime sentences and a de-escalation of military presence.
This seems irrelevant to modern day when the Democrats are as responsible as anyone else during the 1990's for wide-scale (and as it has turned out fiscally irresponsible) incarceration and how most Presidents always increase military spending regardless of what is going on, but 40 years ago this was a MAJOR political talking point among voters simply because the USSR was still around and because a lot of the constituencies that leaned Democrat rather then Republican tended to be more anti-war or on some cases seemed to regularly be imprisoned for decades on what would be relatively minor charges in other countries.

The dissolution of the USSR kind of changed a lot about what it even meant to be a Liberal or Conservative in the USA because so much of their talking points and identities was wrapped up in how they talked about and treated the Reds.
>>
fucking robin hoods
>>
>>93444798
>>93442646
You bitches (assuming you're not samefagging) should be sure you know what the fuck you're talking about before shooting bullshit like that.
You're talking about Robin Hood like he was a historical figure. It's all folclore that might have been based on a couple real guys. Saying he was wealthy or of noble origin is all speculation.

Now I'm curious to know if you guys also think there was an actual witch fucking around in Nottingham, since you take Kevin Costner's movie so seriously.
>>
>>93443756
>teach a man who can't afford a fishing pole to fish with a fishing pole and you did shit
>>
>>93442029
>Masked Hooligan accosts elderly couple
>>
This page always fucking triggers me. I get that 80s/90s green arrow was more leftist and caring about the little guy but this is just so out of touch with what caring about the little guy actually fucking means

Percy is a fucking hack
>>
Feels a little too /pol/ in here
>>
>>93442029
GL is fucking based.
>>
>>93442698
They are obviously supposed to be "old white rich people" .Like the Waynes.
>>
>>93444616
The poor deserve to die, right fellow 'pede?
>>
File: 1496702536407.jpg (90KB, 500x496px)
1496702536407.jpg
90KB, 500x496px
>>93443156
>Stealing

Well, he intimidates them to give a bit oftheir posession to the homeless. Oliver is technically not "stealing".

The old rich farts are presented as empathyless cunts, who rather give to their dog (who does not need it), than to help the guy, who has to eat from other peoples trash.

OUTRAGEOUS
>>
>>93444616
One day, all that bootlicking will convince them, that you can join their club. One day, all your backboneless dickriding of the rich will pay off.
Believe.
>>
>>93447128
>We talk about a fictional character.
>You claim something about named character
>Gets refuted

>Moves goalpost

Okay.
>>
>>93447570
>telling people what to do with their money
>>
File: 1498330498908.jpg (797KB, 600x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1498330498908.jpg
797KB, 600x1578px
A pedophile.
>>
>>93442598
>>93442789
>That wasn't by choice and the money wasn't given to the poor.

That's exactly Robin Hood's motivation. His land was stolen from him, forcing him to live in the woods. His band was gathering money to pay for the king's bail, hoping that the king would restore his rightful ownership. The "giving money to the poor" was a happy after-effect, which wouldn't have happened had Robin never lost his lands.
>>
>>93444676
Their wealth is by definition harmful to the rest of society. That they had to be forced to feed the poor proves that they deserve anything that happens to them.
>>
>>93447658
TELLING is fine. People do this all the time with add campaigns. Is this worse than shaming people to give money? Is it worse that showing sick kids with flies around them to try and get you to give money to africa?
>>
>>93442823
>>93447128
Him being fictional does not change shit. Oliver is based around all those Robin Hood tropes brought into modern age, including "the estranged nobleman loses all he had" one.
>>
>>93442029
>Shames some rich people into sharing with the poor.
>THIEF! LITERALLY STALIN! FUCKING COMMIES!

Do you even Jesus, people?
>>
>>93442029
Literally the plot of a Kelly comic.
>>
>>93442029
I live in Seattle. Rich people don't walk in the kind of neighborhoods homeless guys like that wonder in. They're over in Redmond or Kirkland or Bellevue. Or Mercer Island.
Also, fuck most of these bums. I'm all for helping people who need help, like the mentally ill or someone down on their luck, but most of these beggars are using what you give them for booze and drugs. You hear the same stories about just needing 'busfare' or needing just a few for 'gas'. Motherfucker, I see you here EVERY DAY OF THE FUCKING WEEK! You lying piece of shit, you don't even recognize me? You accost me every day.
You go downtown, near the courthouse, and you don't walk around at night.
They shit everywhere too. When I was working downtown they shit in the doorway of my building.
>>
>>93447570
>Well, he intimidates them to give a bit oftheir posession to the homeless. Oliver is technically not "stealing".
No, that is exactly what stealing means. Taking someones property without permission or legal authorization. Doesn't matter if he gives it to the poor, if he actually uses violence or just threatens, it's still blatantly stealing.
>>
>>93447738
>intimidating people into giving money
pls anon go justify your communism somewhere else
>>
>>93447658
>Implying any state on this planet doesn't do this on a daily basis
>You are suddenly disgusted by those methods, when a poor hobo benefits from that in a comicbook

Well done, senpai.
>>
>>93447871

It is a technicallity, but he isn't taking their property. What he does is obviously still illegal.
>>
>>93447844
He doesn't shame them into do it, he SCARES they into doing it. That is the problem! Or did you not notice the fearful expression on their faces and them running away? You stupid fucking commie.
>>
>>93447738
>TELLING is fine. People do this all the time with add campaigns. Is this worse than shaming people to give money? Is it worse that showing sick kids with flies around them to try and get you to give money to africa?
It is, because he is threatening them, not shaming them. He isn't pleading a case, he is ordering. When he poiints and goes AHEM it isn't "see that poor man, wouldn't you feel better if you helped him?". It is an implied "Give him your stuff, or I will beat you, right here, right now"
>>
>>93447942
so, grow a pair and say no. GA doesn't have super powers. just call him on his bluff. They live there they should know him
>>
>>93447928
Oh no! Poor baby rich people! They won't be able to afford a 13th yacht! All so a few hundred disgusting peasants can have a decent standard of living?! It's thievery!

If I could torture every single one of you libertarian fucks to death with a barbed wire I would do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>93448096
Jesus. There real is no talking with you communists. You won't have a problem with theft until you're the one getting stolen from.
>>
>>93444616
Fuck off capitalist whore
>>
>>93448096
Yes, the two old people are going to call the bluff of the big muscular guy with a weapon and a history of going around hurting people he disagrees with. And of course they know this guy, who regularly fights against superpowered freaks, doesn't have superpowers of his own, that is common knowledge isn't it?

Were you born with extra genes or did you have to train to be this stupid?
>>
File: Flash_is_racist.jpg (244KB, 768x905px)
Flash_is_racist.jpg
244KB, 768x905px
>>
>>93448198
Why dont you go suck off a broker’
>>
>>93443756
Give a hooker a receptionist job and she'll steal all the fucking pens
>>
>>93442140
Robin Hood stole from the government to give the taxpayers back their money.
>>
>>93448156
>If I could torture every single one of you libertarian fucks to death with a barbed wire I would do it in a heartbeat.
Fucking commies, always so ready to go for violence and torture. This is why you always end up with dictators, genocides and class systems. Because an inherently violent philosophy gives the power to the more violent people and once the more violent ones rise they do give power back to the people, the keep it to themselves through violence.
>>
>>93448344
It pisses me off that no one knows this.
>>
>>93448355
jajajaja’ the one who advocates a wealth based hiarchy shitting on a classless system
pathetic money obsessed whore
>>
>>93448287
You know what? These old rich people are actually pedophiles. You're defending pedophiles anon.
>>
>>93448393
>jajajaja’

Are all fucking commies this pathetic?
>>
>>93448344
I know. FFS, the Sheriff of Nottingham was the tax collector.
>>
>>93448344
>>93448371

The only long-winded speech out of Atlas Shrugged that was genuinely decent was the one dealing with Robin Hood and how people have changed his motivations.

Ragnar was still a fag, though.
>>
>>93448415
are all capitalist incapable of spearheading a real argument
>>
>>93448438
I'm made my argument several times throughout this thread but you and the other communists on this board just avoid the real argument with "fuck rich people!"
>>
>>93448309
Poor Flash. Now cursed to have a token black sidekick.
>>
>>93448344
>>93448371
>>93448418
>>93448434
Lefties LOVE to mislead people about Robin Hood.
>>
>>93448574
There's no misleading, that's been the meaning behind Robin Hood for so long that it IS the story of Robin Hood by now.

It's like saying that comic-writers love to mislead people about Batman because the character is different from his origin.
>>
>>93447570
>rather give to their dog (who does not need it),
Confirmed for never doting on a dog. Heartless bitch
>>
>>93443756
I know its just a comic book but this is fucking god tier on so many levels.
>>
>>93448287
isn't that why you USfaggots all have guns?
>>
>>93448574
>Lefties
Nice shibboleth, retard
>>
>>93448344
Pretty sure in some iterations of the character he also stole from rich people.
>>
>>93443756
Ollie has hired people living on the street before though.
>>
>>93442334
So a rich guy expecting other rich people to help out poor people while still maintaining his own wealth?
>>
>so many communists ITT

No wonder you guys whine about/pol/ so much. It finally makes sense now. /co/ are the super villains.
>>
>>93449231
>unironically calling anyone left of hitler a communist
>>
>>93449295
Hitler was a leftist.
>>
>>93449231
Or the parts of the board willing to talk to you are the ones that disagree with you the most, while the rest of us shut up in the hopes you'll go away and let us read comics.
>>
>>93449330
>Hitler was a leftist.
nice meme
>>
>>93449330
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>93447487
>rich people are just randomly walking around cities
>>
>>93449579
>>93449518
Hitler was a socialist that believed in large scale social revolution in order to create socialism in one nation. The insinuation that because he didn't believe in abolishing private property makes him right-wing makes you a retarded communist and your opinion irrelevant.
>>
>>93449330
Thanks for that buddy, i haven't laughed that hard in quite some time.
>>
>>93447911
>arrow steals from rich old people because he thinks the hobo deserves it more
>rich old people immediately begin lobbying their politician friends to pass an ordinance to imprison all homeless people as a danger to society

GOOD JOB
>>
>>93448415
He's clearly a beaner who hasn't learned from his buddies over in Venezuela why communism doesn't work
>>
>>93449814
The left and right change over time and in todays politics he would be a right wing nationalist. These terms change over time.
>>
File: DRAX PAX.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DRAX PAX.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>93448355
>Those evil commies with their class system and genocides!!

Err, i know this was not in your Ayn Rand book club or US education system, but the US and other "capitalist" states did actively create both all over the world.

Uncle Adolf, while having "socialist" in the party name, actively helped the biggest German companies out with slave labour and other ressources.

>Buht that is nawt real capitalism
>>
File: 1496146258746.jpg (140KB, 702x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496146258746.jpg
140KB, 702x555px
>>93449814
>Hitler was a socialist

>Said whatever it took to gain support from the german Proletariat
>Killed all socialists in his party in the Night of the Long Knives
>Was losing popularity till his party had secret meetings with the owners of the largest Germany companies to finance his party
>He repaid them thousandfold, when he got in power

I know, that the US media and public education system isn't doing it's job, but come on.
>>
>>93450208
Sounds exactly like a certain president in power. If I weren't from Canada I would be rooting for a 3rd world war that would bring the population down and take the power from the US
>>
>>93450253
Leafs really do shit up every board.
>>
>>93447487

How? That woman isn't wearing extravagant jewelry. They don't even have a chauffeur. They honestly look more like middle class to upper middle class at best who dressed up a bit nicer because they were going to a fancy restaurant; hell, my parents dress like that, and we're not exactly well off.

Ollie had a good point in making them a bit more aware of positive things they could do with their extra food, but intimidating them into giving a hobo money is a bit over the line.
>>
>>93450352
>Leafs

Stop bullying our Canadians, you fucking /pol/lack. Go back to your cesspool.
>>
>>93447859
>I'm all for helping people who need help, like the mentally ill or someone down on their luck, but most of these beggars are using what you give them for booze and drugs.
And those don't sound like people who need help to you?

Is this an American attitude? "He deserves it so fuck him"?
>>
>>93450253

Wait, when did Drumpf kill all the Socialists in his party, lose popularity until he had secret meetings with German companies to finance his campaign, then repay them a thousand times over now that he's been elected?
>>
>>93447192
You can build one out of shit in nature you commie fuck
>>
>>93450436

>And those don't sound like people who need help to you?

They do. But you don't help them by feeding their addiction. Buy them food directly, work in a soup kitchen or homeless shelter, whatever. Just giving them money is no guarantee that they'll use it responsibly.
>>
File: gurrrfriend.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gurrrfriend.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>93450253
>Sounds exactly like a certain president in power

It doesn't (exclusively), though. Democrats or their counterparts in Europe pander to the same groups, while fucking them over economically again and again and again.

Then Republicans come into power, fuck them over even harder, till Democrats go in and we repeat the cycle.
>>
>>93450436
How is giving them your money to further their addiction "helping"?

Is this europoor stupidity?
>>
>>93450481
>when did Drumpf kill all the Socialists in his part
Lost all the Conservatives

> lose popularity until he had secret meetings with German companies to finance his campaign
Russians, yes
>then repay them a thousand times over now that he's been elected?
We shall see

But yes, you got it
>>
>>93450534

>Lost all the Conservatives

He did? All of them? When?

>Russians, yes

When did he have secret meetings with Russian companies to finance his campaign? I was under the impression he spent very little on his campaign, comparatively speaking. Do you have a source I could look over?
>>
>>93450560
all true conservatives. All he has is hitleresk dogs that will do anything he says. All the true conservatives are the lower statesmen who are standing against him. The only people he has with him are fucking lapdogs
>>
File: 1498343018839.png (1MB, 657x628px)
1498343018839.png
1MB, 657x628px
He's a bigot.
>>
>>93450605

What's a true conservative?

You didn't answer my other question.
>>
File: Thatsnotpee.jpg (381KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thatsnotpee.jpg
381KB, 640x480px
>>93450605
>Actually believing this

dohohohohhohohohohohohoho
>>
>>93450560
>I was under the impression he spent very little on his campaign, comparatively speaking. Do you have a source I could look over?
do you know there is an investigation over it right now? Or are all you trump voters so oblivious that you just vote for a show host and fuck off when real politics happens
>>
>>93448156
>If I could torture you I would

And this is why we don't let you fucks have any power.

So much gushing over people "stepping on others" when you'd do the same thing to get you way.

Just admit that you want free stuff handed to you and drop the moral high ground shtick.
>>
>>93450635
An investigation thats been going on, run by Hillary supporters, that has yet to turn up any real evidence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>93450627
>>93450631
One who speaks to conservative values. Is the only Conservative value tax cuts for wealthy people?

No, he's alienated a lot of conservatives
>>
>>93443665
They used to just grind them into a paste, shell included. It wouldn't exactly have been a full meal.
>>93443698
That's kind of why I do. It's like alien food that you see in sci-fi where it looks weird. And I think that's cool.
>>
I know that seeing all these leftists/ communists ITT can be make you disheartened but have faith! These commies will get what they deserve one day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
>>
>>93450635

>do you know there is an investigation over it right now?

Over secret meetings with Russian companies that financed his campaign? I wasn't aware of this. Everything I've been able to find suggests that Trump himself was never under investigation regarding Russia. The current hubbub is about whether he obstructed Comey. Do you have a link I could read regarding this investigation into Russian companies financing him?

I'm not sure why you're assuming I voted for the orangutan either.
>>
>>93450650
Colmy is not a Hillary supporter you vapid fuck. He was praised by republicans for the e-mail shit. Now you hate him cause he is telling you about corruption in Trump?

He called out both parties, the guy is in the right
>>
>>93450659

What are the values a conservative must have in order to be a true conservative?
>>
>>93448096
Of all the armchair logic arguments I've seen on this website, this one takes the cake.
>>
>>93450696
Check out Richard Painter. He served under GW Bush 2. He doesn't have PROOF it came from Russia so he can't say it, but he has plenty of evidence for it
>>
>>93450783

>He doesn't have PROOF it came from Russia so he can't say it, but he has plenty of evidence for it

That seems like a contradictory statement.
>>
>>93450696
>I'm not sure why you're assuming I voted for the orangutan either.
Because the only argument communists can form is "lol drumpfdk" and nothing else. They can't fathom that people may not like Trump but they hate communism and modern liberals even more.
>>
>>93450825
Do you not know how the law system works? Seriously, do you not understand how people are proved guilty or not guilty?
>>
>>93450481
>Drumpf
I don't like Trump, but why do people act as though this is some clever insult? It's not funny or offensive, or anything really
>>
>>93450875
Why don't you like our leftist humor? We're super funny!
>>
>>93450875
as a leftist is just lazy humor. I thought it was mildly amusing on John Oliver the first time but it's just tiring now. There are bigger issues that that stupid name. But it WAS his name, did we stop calling Prince Prince when he changed his name to a symbol?
>>
>>93450862

Just let me see if I follow here. So he has plenty of evidence that Trump's campaign was financed by Russian companies, or he has plenty of evidence that Trump is being investigated for his campaign potentially financed by Russian companies, but he has no proof? What am I meant to be taking away from this?

Do you have an article, or maybe a statement from a government agency? I'm trying to meet you halfway here but you're making it kind of difficult.
>>
>>93450951
>thinking John Oliver is amusing at all

There was never any hope for you
>>
>>93448156
Tankies are garbage. Nazis are garbage. Robber barons are garbage. Che fanboys are garbage. SJWs are garbage. Anti-SJWs are garbage. Ancaps are garbage. Black bloc are garbage.

You're all garbage. One day, you'll all be taken out.
>>
>>93450952
>articles
How insulated are you that you can't find this on your own? God damned silos are terrible under trump

http://www.businessinsider.com/bush-ethics-lawyer-trump-nixon-russia-2017-5

Not saying trump got money from Russia, but he has gone on to speculate that in other interviews. yes speculate, but he delved into Trumps finances and showed that he was FUCKED and US banks were demanding the loans he had payed back. He got a bunch of money to pay it back but there is no record of where this influx of money suddenly came from.

Maybe you will believe this cause it's from a conservative...but I doubt it. You Trump cock riders will get fucked up the ass no matter what
>>
>>93449518
>>93449579
>>93449817
>>93450208
Wow. You people are dumb. What do you think Nazi stood for? Hitler was all about gun control, single payer healthcare, clamping down on free speech, and demonizing the 1% (Jews in this circumstance).
>>
>>93451130

>Maybe you will believe this cause it's from a conservative

Why would I believe someone based solely on their political affiliation, especially if I'm not even that affiliation?

>You Trump cock riders will get fucked up the ass no matter what

I'm not sure when I insinuated I voted for him. It seems like this entire comment chain has gotten somewhat convoluted and you're interpreting my intentions in the worst possible light, so let's go back to the beginning.

>>93450534

Here, either you or another anon made the assertion that Trump's campaign was directly financed by Russia, as a parallel to him being like Hitler. This entire chain of comments has been an attempt on my part to determine if that was true, or if at least there was an ongoing investigation into Trump personally that I had somehow missed that had to do with Russian companies financing his campaign, as opposed to the Comey investigation.

I enjoy having these discussions with anons because I often get more out of it than I would out of a simple Google search. The ongoing conversation is easier to get invested in.

You weren't able to prove the original assertion at all, but you did provide me with some interesting new information, so thank you. I'm not sure if you're having fun with this back-and-forth though, so I'm happy to end it here if you would prefer.
>>
>>93451218
How do people seriously forget that Nazi is short for National Socialism. It's like they're trying to rewrite history
>>
You should never give a homeless person money. Food and clothing is fine, but never money.
>>
>>93451355
>National Socialism
In name only.
>>
>>93452710
>government controls the economy
>most everything centralized around the state and how you can help advance the power of the state
>only in name
>>
>>93452877
Those are tenants of both communism and fascism.
>>
>>93452877
>repression of unions
>dismantling and prosecuting of SPD and KPD members
>socialist
>>
>>93443708
Dogs eat their own shit so I would say they would love it.
>>
>>93453059
They're basically the same thing except for fascism putting an emphasis on nationalism from the start.

>>93453133
>the state destroying things that it disagrees with in place of it's own structures
>not socialist
>>
>>93453202
Communism is a classless utopia’ dont compare it to fascism you double faggot
>>
>>93454329
If by classless utopia you mean pipe dream that's created and followed by bourgeoisie pretending to be proletariat that always ends in the destruction of a country then you're right.
>>
>>93454451
go ride some bankers cock’ i’ll work out eventually while your concept of money and capitalism wither and die!
>>
>>93447697
thats a newer version of the tales.
>>
>>93454533
>concepts of capitalism can last hundreds of years
>concepts of socialism can't last more than a few decades

Really joggin my noggin
>>
>>93452877
>>government controls the economy
the word privatization was invented to describe hitler's economic policy
>>
>>93450951
It was never his name. It was his ancestor's but Donnie has always been Trump.
>>
Well, at least GA causes a tread to devolve into political bullshit with poor arguments and not into a shit show of inane complaints.
>>
>>93442029
Both. He's based off of Robin Hood.
>>
>>93442598
Because he's also Batman. He's literally a fusion character of Robin Hood and Batman.
>>
>>93454670
>socialism
nowhere
>>
>>93442029
Homeless people do not want food they did not see you buy. Sometimes people put glass into food and give it to hobos. Not worth the risk to take something from a stranger.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.