[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions that make you lose respect for someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: this bitch.png (907KB, 1002x761px) Image search: [Google]
this bitch.png
907KB, 1002x761px
>>Joker is all about chaos
>>
>>93434872
Spider Man should be a teenager. Aunt May isn't that old.
>>
>>93434872
>SU is my favorite show.

After that, their opinion is discarded.
>>
>>93434872

TDK joker's plans go off without a hitch (except for the big one)

"agent of chaos" my ass!
>>
>>93434977
Fox gives away Batman's identity as well.
>>
>>93434872
>Carol Danvers is the most popular superhero ever.
>>
>>joker loves harley
>>
>>93434872
>Joker should be defined by his obsession with Batman
>Joker is the best Batman villain because he is Batman's opposite
>Joker is the best comic book villain of all time
>Joker should be immortal/multiple people
>TDK Joker is one of the best movie villains of all time
>The Killing Joke is the best Batman comic ever
>Joker and Batman are such original characters
>Joker could beat any supervillain by out-crazying them
>Joker's power is super-sanity

There's probably others that I'm forgetting.
BTW I don't hate Joker, I just hate his fans and what he's become.
>>
>>93434896
>Aunt May isn't that old.
Smoker's complexion.
>>
>>93435202
I don't hate Joker either, but Ray's was always his superior. Not in just being a physical and mental match for Batman, as well as a romantic fighter, but that he wasn't idealized as some kind of romantic relationship because girls like to think that they're 'crazy'.
>>
>I hate X cartoon.
If the first thing out of their mouth is about something they hate rather than what they enjoy then they are almost certainly an obsessive autist.
>>
>>93435302
In all honesty I don't understand why people like Ra's al Ghul so much. Maybe I just haven't read the right comics.
To me Ra's is a plain and standard Fu Manchu archetype that would be more suited for the 30s pulps that preceded Batman. He seems too generic and out of place in the colorful rogues gallery, especially because he doesn't seem to have any weaknesses (which is a thing that most Batman rogues excel at having to make them interesting). And Talia is unspeakably boring.
Maybe there's something I'm missing here but I just don't see the appeal of Ra's al Ghul as a Batman villain.
>>
>>93435787
Personally I feel that Ra's offers Batman everything he could ever want. An end to crime, an organization that will stop everything he finds destructive. But it comes at a price.

Talia is one of those things. She loves him, and he loves her, but she is torn between duty to her father and duty to the man she loves.
>>
>>93434872
> I thought One More Day was good.
>>
>>93435787
His main thing is a conflict of ideals. They both ultimately want to save people, but Pa's takes a very cold and pragmatic approach, the whole 'kill all these peoples so other may live' or, needs of many, needs of few kinda thing.

Batman by contrast wants to save everyone, even his worst enemy if he can, because of the trauma associated with death and his desire to be a good guy without compromising his morals.
>>
>>93435963
I still dont buy Bruce loving her given the manipulation, and don't really care for the bastard they spawned. But thats just my opinion
>>
>a good Superhero is defined by his villains.
>>
>>villains are hot lol
>>
>>93435195
>Joker and Harley are relationship goals
>>
>>93438532
>>>ha ha im so crazy i ignore that joker and harly are a relationship to be avoided
>>
>>93434872
X is better than Y because it's more realistic.
Batman could beat anyone with enough prep time.
Childhood is when you idolize batman adulthood is seeing the Joker makes more sense.
>>
>superhero comics are good
>>
>>93434921
It's musical theme game is top notch though.
>>
>>93434896
>Spider-Man shouldn't be a teenager

Plebeian taste
>>
>>93434896
Aunt May should be knocking on death's door but college/adult spiderman is objectively inferior to teen spidey, kys
>>
>>93439657
>>93439842
>USMfag retards
Disgusting.
>>
>>93435081
As someone who doesn't read comic, literally who?
>>
>>93438532
>no matter how many times you smack the bitch around, she always comes back to you and think you're the best person ever.
How isn't it? Sounds like a perfect relationship to me.
>>
>>93434872
>Iron Man is the best character of the MCU!
>>
>>93434977
Well, isn't kinda the point of the movie that he was sort of an hypocrite since when his plans didn't work as expected, he wanted to start blowing up shit himself?
>>
>>93434872
>The Joker isn't a psychopath! Supersanity, bro!

Morrison really ruined Batman.
>>
>>93434977
The fun part is, the "agent of chaos" thing is just as bullshit as the stories how he got his scars. Everything he did was planned perfectly
>>
File: Judge Dredd 76.jpg (31KB, 362x438px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd 76.jpg
31KB, 362x438px
>"Oh yeah, I love Judge Dredd, we should totally have judges in real life."
>"Oh no, I hate Judge Dredd, it advocates and glorifies fascism."
>"Judge Dredd? What, they made comics of that Stallone movie?"
>>
>Any time an X-book is average or bad regardless of who the writer is it immediately because of sabotage
>>
File: ClownPrinceOfCuck.png (961KB, 1172x723px) Image search: [Google]
ClownPrinceOfCuck.png
961KB, 1172x723px
Suicide squad Harley quinn is A good represention of her character & just like btas H.Q & joker
>>
>>93439972
Captain Marvel aka YAASSSS QUEEN
>>
File: 1491551181050.gif (188KB, 550x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491551181050.gif
188KB, 550x484px
>>93440377
>I like phyla vell and want her to come back
>>
File: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>93440377
>"Judge Dredd? What, they made comics of that Stallone movie?"
>>
File: Judge Dredd Doesn't Like You.jpg (124KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd Doesn't Like You.jpg
124KB, 500x281px
>>93440458
Kinda related to that: a couple of comments I saw back when Dredd 3D was about to come out.
>"Ugh, why can't they stop remaking old action flicks? The Stallone movie is perfect as it is, stop trying to make gritty reboots."
But that's more ignorance than an actual opinion.
>>
File: 1494175821517.png (5KB, 345x283px) Image search: [Google]
1494175821517.png
5KB, 345x283px
>>93434872
>Samurai Jack S5 was good
The last Ashit appreciation thread was collectively foaming at the mouth over a fucking fanfiction, and that should tell you all that you need to know about the fucking mongoloids that liked S5.
>>
>>93434872
"I lose respect for people if they happen to hold a different opinion than me", especially concerning something as trivial as comics or cartoons
>>
>not all women are dumb useless whores
>>
>>93438753
>Batman could beat anyone with enough prep time
To be fair, Batman can beat anyone if it's his book.
>>
File: 1495912687575.jpg (153KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1495912687575.jpg
153KB, 495x495px
>>93440771
>mfw passive-aggressive wet blanket dipshittery strikes yet again
>>
>OMD is poorly written
As a stand alone story it's incredible, as a canon story it's consequences are abysmal. It's still well written
>>
>complain about Carol being bad
>you know who should be pushed?
>my waifu
I'm not saying Carol is great but it isn't often you see replacement suggestions that are actually good. Either it is characters picked purely because they hot or characters picked because the person doesn't know what Carol's position is suppose to be. Marvel wants Carol to be popular but that actually takes a back seat to Marvel wanting Carol to be seen as important. Wonder Woman is nowhere near Bat and Supes popularity but she is seen as a major player in universe. Captain America is nowhere near Spidey or the X-men in popularity but damn if he isn't front and center at all times, and played up as the premier hero even before the MCU. You can't complain about Kamala being thrown in events or X-women being taken out of X-books then say you think they should take Carol's position as main lady. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>Venom is Spider-Man's archenemy.
>>
>>93441285
I'm curious about the villain hierarchy.
How important is venom in Spidey's rouges gallery?
Is he the Bane?
The Zod?
Or just that white KKK dude from that Beware the Batman CGI cartoon.
>>
>Batman should be insane and edgy and still constantly brooding over his parents. Also get rid of the bat-family

>Wonder Woman doesn't kill!

>Steppenwolf is such a copout, Darkseid should have been the villain for the first JL movie.

>I hate MCR, so I'm not gonna bother with any Young Animals book.

>[insert DC trinity character] should have been in Avengers

> [insert new character] should be in [insert shitty event comic], otherwise why bother with them?

>Wolverine is the best X-Man

>Riddler's just a lame Joker knock-off

>Marvel is better than DC in terms of diversity

>[insert character] sucks because they're just a rip-off of [insert rival company character]
>>
>>93435787
In addition to what other said, Ra's inverts the usual Batman story because he has infinitely more resources than Bruce does. Usually Batman is the prince of Gotham and everyone else is operating in his city. Once Ra's steps into the picture suddenly it's not Batman's world anymore, it's his.

That sort of dynamic should be used sparingly, but it's usually an effective way to break the mold with Batman.
>>
>Moon Knight is just a lame Batman copy

>I love Tony Stark because he's such a witty and chill nihilistic dude with a wicked sense of humor

>Superman has really shit villains

>The Joker is the best comic book character because he makes so much sense

>Super-Heroes shouldn't date other Super-People
>>
>>93435467
This guy gets it
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.