[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars 3 Thread: It Was Pretty Good Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cars3-cruzramirez-earpiece.jpg (80KB, 1190x521px) Image search: [Google]
cars3-cruzramirez-earpiece.jpg
80KB, 1190x521px
CRUZ RAMIREZ IS CUTE AND PERFECT
>>
>>93434649
It was shit. Lightning McQueen ended his career like a chump.
>>
>Giving your hard earned sheckles to Pixar so they can make more cars toys
>>
File: IMG_2263.png (421KB, 637x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2263.png
421KB, 637x568px
I thought it was fine, I enjoyed all the nods to nascars roots and what not, has me itching to get a miata and drive it around and go racing. Its leagues better than two even though i liked two

Anyone else want to fuck cruz because shit man, i dunno.
>>
>>93434696
get out the way white boy
>>
>cruz
Sounds like a boy's name and looks like a boy's car. Was this intentional?
>>
Cruz was the most fucking annoying character in a Pixar movie besides Mater, holy shit she's just the fucking worst.
>>
>>93434649
It was pretty dull and mediocre like the first.

Hopefully this movie was the final.
>>
File: IMG_1711.png (197KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1711.png
197KB, 500x375px
>>93434649
OP you sound like you want to fuck the car. Is there something you wanna get off your chest?
>>
>>93435292
>>93435230
These. I can honestly say Cruz might be the biggest Mary Sue in any cartoon ever.
>>
>>93435930
What, you mean everybody can't become the best racer in the world after one afternoon of beach practice?
>>
>>93435292
Fuck you, mater is great, I actually liked cars 2 more than the first one because of him.
>>
>>93435995
She was so good at racing for the first time she was a master of Doc's slide without ever even learning it.
>>
>>93436095
Drifting it's a thing, Doc just didn't patented it.
>>
>>93434649
I want to cum in her transmission fluid
>>
>>93436095
>>93436558
Well, her doing Doc's "do a flip off the wall to jump over your opponent" trick after only hearing about it in a story was complete bullshit. You can't refute that one.
>>
>>93436646
Training with lightning and Smokey added some authenticity to her successes, but the flip was a little much.
>>
All they had to do to make it less ridiculous was have Cruz ultimately lose but have everyone be focused on and impressed by her because she came out of literally nowhere and went toe to toe with the best racer. That shows that her potential is enormous and gives you more of an idea that Lightning went on to train her to be the best instead of her just being the best so quickly without him actively training her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.