[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.jpg (13KB, 279x182px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
13KB, 279x182px
Wow really? Now you figured it out America? 5 movies in?

Yeah yeah, I know it'll make all the money and shit back in China but domestic-wise at least, a full 10 years later did you collectively realize "maybe these movies are crap"
>>
5 is way better than 4 though.
>>
I just want this series to die
>>
>>93430913
I watch it all outside of theaters anyway.
>>
Wow, it almost like it came out on a Tuesday instead of a weekend
>>
>>93430913
With MCU people found out that we can get fun and simple blockbusters movies without deep plot but some little quality at least.
>>
>>93431024
>the MCU created good blockbuster filmmaking
damn...
>>
File: tf.jpg (195KB, 1329x347px) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
195KB, 1329x347px
>>93430913
don't blame America, they've been less and less popular here since the second while they keep getting bigger in other countries.

It kills overseas, thats what keeps it coming back.
>>
I'll watch at least twice so that people keep getting butthurt at its success.
>>
>>93430913
5 was way better then 4.

not that that's saying much.
>>
>>93430913
Just got back from watching it.
5 is easily the best one in the series (which isn't saying much).
>>
File: 1017455_1335884379361_full[1].jpg (23KB, 295x437px) Image search: [Google]
1017455_1335884379361_full[1].jpg
23KB, 295x437px
>>93431196
>I will fuck movies quality to annoy some people
have fun
>>
>>93433171
The only real issue I had with TLK is too many fucking plotlines finishing in a single film. Basically the same issues I had with Age of Extinction. That and Nemesis being goddamn inconsequential.

So many ways a sequel could go from that stinger though. Kind of excited to see what they do with it, if I'm being incredibly honest. Could bring in Masterforce, Headmasters, Beast Wars, any of that silly stuff. Could bring back the whole "Robots in Disguise" stuff that's been absent since the first film too.
>>
>>93430913
So how many faces/heads did he take this time around?
>>
>>93430956
SPBP

There is so much potential with the franchise, but they keep fucking squandering it.

Also, Unicron being earth is stupid. It was stupid in Prime, and it'll always be stupid.
>>
>>93430943
>>93432700
It's worse.
Optimus Prime is barely in the film.
Hell, the autobots are barely in the film.
Who wants to see Marky Mark and US Military shoot stuff?

At least 4 had more Optimus Prime and Autobot scenes.

Even 3 was better.
>>
File: 1485027605262.png (248KB, 415x365px) Image search: [Google]
1485027605262.png
248KB, 415x365px
>>93434498

>Even 3 was better.

No, it really wasn't. People seem to have a bad memory with these movies. Every mistake this movie makes, the previous 4 have already made.

>Annoying, overlong exposition dump in the second act
>The military hogging the spotlight, shooting at generic bots offscreen
>Cutaways from robot fights to show humans doing stuff or in a military situation room
>Throwaways scenes that make you think "I could be watching robots doing something interesting right now"
>Robots barely have 15 mins of combined screentime
Like most general audiences, you were probably just distracted by the pretty cg.
>>
>>93434498
>Even 3 was better.
That sequence with the people in the falling skyscrapers saved the third movie for me.
>>
>>93434633
Except 5 had even less autobots screen time. Optimus isn't even in the movie for 90% of it.
>>
>>93433416
Or they'll just pull yet another "zomg Cybertron is coming to Earth arc" that they previously already did in 3 and 5
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.