[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you take a dynamic, well-timed storyboard like this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1.webm (561KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
561KB, 640x360px
How do you take a dynamic, well-timed storyboard like this...
>>
File: 2.webm (645KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
645KB, 640x360px
...And turn it into this shit?
>>
>>93430013
this is the sloppiest thing i've ever seen in my fucking life

and i've seen my grandpa's willy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>
>>93429999
is skeletor complaining about pineapple on pizza?
is this vinesauce?
>>
>>93430897
Didn't he die? RIP Thomas Albin
>>
>>93431250
Did he trip over his pile of cans and break his neck?
>>
>>93431250
The last thing I heard of him is that he took a break after a massive trolling by brony faggots in his 500 episode special or something. Sad.
>>
Animation graduate anon here, I can do my best to help explain whats off with it, but I'm more of a boarder/3D animator rather then a 2D animator.

The problem with>>93430013 are the breakdowns. While >>93429999 is fast paced, you can still register the movement and actions, where as when it's fully animated there's way too many moving parts going around, like the arm flailing up and down. The lack of an anticipation for when he jerks himself forward to the camera also looks off, due to the lack of buildup of Skeletor going into that big pose. There's too much going on to register, that it's hard to keep up with everything going on. It would've been better if the head led the rest of the body, or if the arm with the pizza shot ahead instead almost like a rollercoaster, if that makes anysense.

tl;dr The key pose test in OP is good because despite being exaggerated, it's readable, but in the animation they overthought it and made things way too complicated.
>>
>>93431402
Didn't help that Twatter banned him after some of the Inner Circle members started trolling too. And i was just starting to get gud too.
>>
>>93430897
It's time for GUESS THE MINORITY
>>
>>93431869
I never liked the trolling. It was fun sometimes, but come on now, it was constantly, give him a fucking break.
>>
>>93430897

WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME IN THE TUB?
>>
>>93431975
It's how I relax after a hard day of being a capitalist good sir. You should join me, it'll be totally legit. Oh My.
>>
File: 1494995609519.jpg (274KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494995609519.jpg
274KB, 960x1280px
>>93430013
>Zeurel still can't do expressions and still makes his characters do the eye bulge + stupid smile expression every other second

Fucks sake he's been doing this since 2007 and he still hasn't learned?
>>
>>93431937
Its the srsfags that ruined the show. And Teutonic Twat.
>>
>>93430013

Jesus christ I can't stand this shit, these idiots always ALWAYS think More Frames = More Better. Can these incompetents really not figure out why they're considered unfit for actual industry employment?
>>
File: large[1].gif (4MB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].gif
4MB, 243x200px
>>93434192
Well, there are some people who link this scene as being good instead of the over-animated for no reason sequence that it is.
>>
File: that's not funny.jpg (49KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
that's not funny.jpg
49KB, 576x432px
>it's a "teh animation has too many frames 3ugly5me" thread started by somebody who's probably never animated a single frame in their life
>>
>>93430013
Zeurel's busy I take it?
>>
>>93434267
>over-animated
Really? All the expressions she makes flow together logically and look fairly natural. It's not like she's jumping all over the goddamn place like with Zeurel's animation, there's actually some subtlety to her animation.
>>
>>93435475
this, it may not be the most polished, but it has the craft and essence of character animation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.