[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you remember the X-men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DDBxombUMAMd9Ma.jpg (50KB, 821x244px) Image search: [Google]
DDBxombUMAMd9Ma.jpg
50KB, 821x244px
Why don't you remember the X-men?
>>
>>93428865

Those fuckers know people will buy the X-men DLC the most because those are the characters fans of the series (aka the people that will play the game for more than 5 months) want.
>>
>>93428865
I know they're paid to spout PR crap, but interview has some of the biggest bullshit ever. To a tournament player, a character MIGHT just be their ability and moves, but that's absurd lies when it comes to MvC, a series built on fanservice. Why even have characters at all if characters are just moves? I guess Ken isn't really in SFV since his moves are more distinct from Ryu now.

I was already annoyed by how much DBFZ looked than Marvel, but it was still going to be a reluctant purchase. But if Capcom's people seriously are this blind to the core appeal of the series, fuck it.
>>
>>93428865
>>93428949
It's pretty obvious they were stumbling to defend their decision (which was probably mandated by Marvel in the first place). But honestly I think it reflects more badly on Marvel than it does on Capcom.
>>
>>93428865
I understand X-Men: Apocalypse was largely forgettable but it was just last year.
>>
>>93428980
Yeah, but I'm already not buying Marvel books. I can't punish them in many other ways, and I can't go and shit on Ike Perlmutter's lawn.
>>
>>93428865
Deadpool was one of the biggest cape movies so far and beloved my by Normies just as much as GotG.
>>
>No one remembers the x-men
>Includes Captain 5th Relaunch Due To Low Sales
>>
File: doom ugly.png (1MB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
doom ugly.png
1MB, 900x500px
>>93428984
>>93429037
Followed by Logan, which was huge.

It's a bullshit PR answer, because everyone knows who they're not including for stupid "Ike holds a grudge" reasons. No one forgot who Dr. Doom was just because he wasn't been on tv in a while, he's Dr. Fucking Doom.
>>
>>93428865
because Fox won't give the rights back
>>
>>93429145
Fans shouldn't have to be bothered by that, Marvel should just suck it up. If Marvel Entertainment was run by a grown up, we'd have X-Men in the game.
>>
>>93429085

Even casuals realize it. After the last FF bomb came out people were just spamming their twitter with "give the rights back"
>>
>>93429184
I'd love if they gave back the FF rights, but they can keep X-Men. I feel the Marvel movies are better without being focused on the X-Men, and the X-Men work well on their own. It's absurd that Fox keeps the rights to FF though, since they've did such a shit job, and their investors won't be happy if they ever try again.
>>
>>93429037
casuals dont realize deadpool belongs to the xmen
>>
>>93428865
>Why don't you remember the X-men?
Literally who?
>>
>>93429168

Marvel is paying for their shitty decisions when they bankrupted themselves. They are lucky that somethings worked out the way they did and that Disney was willing to over-pay. A few different decisions here and there and Iron Man could have been Elektra or Daredevil and, given the Hulk, their cinematic universe would have been still-birthed.

Spider-Man is really the only developed IP at the time except Disney wasn't going to buy Columbia Pictures from Sony.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.