[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kevin Feige confirms no plans for Venom/Silver+Black to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-kevin-feige-talks-spidey-s-future-studio-collaborations-220?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Everyone calm now?
>>
>>93428651
AMY'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>93428690
She won't know the difference lmao
>>
So, I can understand Feige wanting to stay far away from Sony's neverending trashfire, but every time I hear him talk about Venom it seems much more like he just hates the idea of him in the MCU. Why?
>>
>>93428792
Because Fiege only wanted Spider-Man. Spoilers make it clear that Pete is the only character he cares about.
>>
>>93428792
Because Spiderman is the casual cashcow. Fucking everyone else.
>>
>>93428792
>>93428841
Another big thing is that for the MCU, they *really* want to use characters that haven't been seen in film yet. Even though it was shit, we saw the symbiote/Venom in the Raimi films. Even though he's important to the Spider-Man mythos, we've already seen enough incarnations of the Green Goblin and Osborn between both film universes. Going forward, in terms of the MCU, they'll be focusing on characters we haven't seen yet.
>>
>>93428792
Spider-Man 3 kind of tainted the desire to see live action venom or sandman again. Perhaps that's why?
>>
>>93429004
I don't think he actually even hates them--it's more that Marvel Studios wants to use characters that haven't been seen yet and ones that general audiences aren't familiar with.
>>
>>93429112
>>93429004
>>93428792
>>93428841
Easier answer:

Venom is being produced by Avi Arad. I don't know if the Black Cat/Silver Sable film is also produced by him but it wouldn't surprise me if it was, too.

One of the conditions for Spider-Man being in the MCU was that Arad not be involved with it. IIRC there was a Sony e-mail that seemed to indicate it.
>>
>>93428792
Imagine taking 10 years to craft your cinematic universe to widespread praise and success

Only for Sony to come in with their garbage ideas while trying to nudge their way into the MCU with a dozen Spider-Man spin-offs that make no sense.
>>
>>93429887
Oh I completely overlooked that Arad was producing Venom. That makes sense.
>>
Just please god, dont make solos out of Kraven and Mysterio. I want to see them in a Spider Man movie, not some SONY fever dream of a shared universe
>>
>>93430919
That I'm hoping is misinformation, or that it just falls through. Since ASM, there were reports that Sony had an interest in both of them. Hopefully, they'll be in Spidey.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.