[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best song on this soundtrack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 51tEMNPtjtL.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51tEMNPtjtL.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
What was the best song on this soundtrack?
>>
>>93427175
The theme song, by far.
>>
Gateway drug gangsta rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewOzi5-AZXU
>>
basketball jones
>>
>>93427175
IT'S TIME TO GET UP
>>
EVERYBODY GET UP
>>
>>93427175
Fly like an eagle
>>
>>93427175
COME ON
>>
>>93427226
If you listen to this and write off rap as an art form, your opinion is trash.
>>
TIIIIIIME FOR SOME SKIP IN
SKIP IN
SKIP IN
SKIP IN
>>
HEY, YOU
>>
With so many hits, the real question is, what's the WORST song on the soundtrack? And why is it the Bugs Bunny rap?
>>
>>93427175
>When your soundtrack is so good that it becomes synonimous with basketball.
>>
>>93427175
Is there any story of how this was even made?
>WB Exec: What if we had the Looney Tunes play basketball with Michael Jordan to save them from being enslaved by aliens?
>WB BOSS: BRILLIANT
>>
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
>>
>>93427175
EVERYTHING on this was good.
>>
>>93427356
I think there were some commercials and people liked them enough for someone to go "let's make a feature film outta that". That it turned out as good as it is is a wonder.
>>
>>93427356
There was a series of ads for Jordans (the shoes) with the Looney Tunes characters interacting with Michael Jordan, and some genius thought "Hey, let's turn this into a movie."
>>
>>93427175
fly like an eagle
>>
>>93427242
fake fan only in it for the memes detected
>>
>>93427341
>he thinks its bad

wow, what shit taste. Its a great rap, clever as fuck, and ghost written by fucking Jay-z
>>
>>93427175
the Bugs Bunny rap by far, nothing comes close to it. Its like the perfect execution of the concept of the song.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 257x196px
>>93427226
>90s busta rhymes
>>
Does no one like "I Believe I Can Fly"?
>>
>>93427226
>This song isn't on Spotify.
REE.
>>
>>93427226
It's this. Shame it's barely in the movie.
>>
>>93427175
I believe I can fly
>>
>>93431085
I'm not a big fan of R. Kelly, the only song of his I like is Ignition.
>>
>>93427267
Half-assed cover of a great song
>>
>>93427226
Is this the best theme song/score in kinotography history?
>>
>>93427371
I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY
>>
>>93427226
Either this, For You I Will, or All of my Days are my favorite
>>
>>93427267
Great cover
>>
Gettin' jiggy with it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.