[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Wonder Woman was a better Superman movie than Man of Steel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Wonder-Woman-Gal-Gadot-2.jpg (71KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-Woman-Gal-Gadot-2.jpg
71KB, 750x423px
>tfw Wonder Woman was a better Superman movie than Man of Steel
>>
>>93427097

It's okay Snyderfriends we only have a few months left before the Snyde Strikes Again.
>>
>>93427097
It wasn't
>>
>>93427425
She was closer to comics superman personality than DCEU Clark
>>
>>93427097
>DC FINALLY made a movie that wasn't irredeemable shit
and all they had to do was ripoff Marvel
>>
File: cooke.jpg (305KB, 1200x644px)
cooke.jpg
305KB, 1200x644px
>>93427453
Maybe a Superboy, but not Superman. I can't see Clark as being so naive as Diana by the time he was an adult.
>>
>>93427453
No, she wasn't. But you are free to love the wondy movie. Just don't say autistic shit.
>>
>>93427654
I was going to say something about Superman saving the bike as well, but, no... that kid needs to learn a lesson.
>>
This movie was literally First Avenger.
>>
>>Pledges to guide and protect humanity
>>Hides in France for a century.
>>
File: WW.jpg (1MB, 1280x989px)
WW.jpg
1MB, 1280x989px
>>93427927
>lets france become new algeria
Justice League isn't just going to be about Bruce's redemption.
>>
>>93427097
found the right director for the right character.

WB is weird.
>>
>>93428050
>found the right director for the right character.
yeah Joe Johnston and Steve Rogers
>>
>>93427927
>hides in france
>just lets the nazis take it over
What a cunt
>>
>>93427097
Any movie is a better Superman movie than MoS. MoS is the anti-Superman movie.
>>
>>93428104

They really should have just set it in World War II so this implication wouldn't exist.
>>
>>93427463
Nothing wrong with using a winning formula.

The problem with how marvel applies it is that everyone must sound like an extension of tony stark. So you end up with God Tony, Magic Tony, Robot Tony, etc. Just tweak it a bit so the main char can be unique and it isn't so bad.

Cap and his 2nd/3rd movies are good examples.
>>
>>93427453
they did a good job easing Diana into ww with a clear motivation and arc, whereas MoS was just a series of events until superman changes outfits and then some more stuff happens, the end
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.