[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toy Story: The Dark Reason Behind Woody’s Amnesia Revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: static1.squarespace.jpg (135KB, 750x369px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
135KB, 750x369px
>It turns out the name “Andy” written underneath Woody’s foot actually refers to Andy Sr., the father of the child Andy from the first three Toy Story films. It’s revealed that Andy Sr., who doesn’t appear in any of the films, contracted polio as a child, so all his belongings were burned for safety. However, he managed to save three toys, locking them away in a trunk: Woody, Mr. Potato Head and Slinky Dog. Andy Sr. lived to be an adult, marrying Molly and fathering their son Andy Jr.

>As polio can be known to do, it struck again later in Andy Sr.’s life, forcing Andy and his family to move back to his parents’ house, where he eventually passed away. Before he died, however, he managed to introduce his son to the trunk that contained his old toys. Sometime after the funeral, Andy Jr. opened up the trunk, finding Woody, Mr. Potato Head and Slinky.

>Well, when Andy Jr. opened the trunk, the toys didn’t actually realize this was a different Andy. They assumed Andy Jr. was the same boy that was forced to lock them away decades prior.

http://www.cbr.com/toy-story-woody-amnesia-dark-history/
>>
But that's just a theory

A GAME THEORY
>>
>>93426696
>Woody, Slinky, and Potato Head were the only survivors of a toy genocide
>they don't even know it happened in the first place
Christ
>>
File: andysname.jpg (33KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
andysname.jpg
33KB, 533x300px
>>93426837
so this would be equivalent of a jew tatoo then?
>>
>>93426883
Only on Woody.
>>
They watched the youtube video too huh?

Boy I love journalism. A series of copying shit from other people.
>>
That model of Mr. Potato head wouldn't have existed when Andy's supposed father was a kid.
Faggot.
>>
That explains why Woody went out of fashion when Sputnik happened, but was still around when Buzz showed up, a toy too modern to have been around in the late 50s.
>>
>>93426696
>unironic
unironic
>unironic
unironic
>unironic
unironic
>unironic
unironic
>unironic
unironic
>>
That's dark
Yet I can see it
>>
Now we wait for them to confirm/deny the Purgatory/Afterlife theory from Toy Story 3

One of my favorite movie theories ever
>>
Starting about 43:00 or so, he goes into a lot more detail through the whole story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QpMSwSzDYE&t=5100s
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.