[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman Beyond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: terry vs may.jpg (52KB, 389x400px) Image search: [Google]
terry vs may.jpg
52KB, 389x400px
What was Waller's plan for Terry after Andrea snuffed his parents? Did she forget Batman needs to be, you know, insanely rich in order to be Batman?
>>
>>93424865
Cadmus had its own little Justice League group at one point remember? She probably intended to just scoop him up through government channels to make it look legit, and then make him G.I. or Black Ops Batman.

Why she didn't just do this with any other possible candidate who were a relative match with Batman is beyond me.
>>
>>93425000
>Why she didn't just do this with any other possible candidate who were a relative match with Batman is beyond me.

Well, they did go through all the effort of cloning Bruce Wayne's balls... So you know....
>>
>>93425197
>tfw no one will ever value your balls that much
>>
>>93425197

This really made me hate the show. The idea it HAD to be a wayne is just dumb. The idea they stole Wayne DNA to clone sperm and injected it into a woman? Utterly crapping in your pants retarded.
>>
>>93425000
What?
Bruce genetic material is gold m8. You can't get to Peak humans levels just by training
>>
Epilogue has so many great parts and dialogue, but it's plot is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>93428950
Nah, it's alright.
>>
>>93428410
Bruce did
>>
>>93424865
>Hey, little oprhan kid, here is a winning lottery ticket. Make sure to spend it all on REVENGE!

The best part of Epilogue is that it probably explains why Terry's parents' got divorced. I mean, Terry coming out with black hair is a fluke, but the next kid as well? And if Terry's dad secretly DNA matched them to himself (probably with his blood, and not his Wayne copied balls) he'd find out he wasn't their father. So he'd argue with his wife, who is insulted because she's been faithful this whole time... Waller fucked that family up!
>>
>>93430859
Bad End Beyond don't fuck around
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.