[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Kal-El landed on Dragon Ball Earth and Kakarott on DC Earth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 31

What if Kal-El landed on Dragon Ball Earth and Kakarott on DC Earth?
>>
>>93424652
Well for one thing... the Kents would have to explain the sudden appearance of an Asian baby with a tail.
>>
>>93424652
>Goku as a teenager in highschool.
Oh god its Dragonball Evolution all over again.
>>
>>93424652
Goku becomes a superhero but more combat orientated, maybe drifts away and looks for stronger and stronger opponents, ends up getting nearly/killed by darkseid.

Kal-El becomes a student of Roshi etc. except he wouldn't have that drive for combat so he might be more pragmatic, like future trunks.

tfw you realise the saiyan saga was based off superman 2 and vegeta is Zod and napa is non.
>>
>>93424652
I want to read about Goku being raised by the Kents and becoming conflicted about his role in decimating the planet, eventually turning against Frieza with the support of his superhero friends.
>>
>>93424770
Is there any opponent in dbz that Superman would struggle with even a little?
>>
>>93424842

Buu?
>>
>>93424652
Goku'd honestly would be a supervillain. Without Grandpa Gohan to drop him on his head, he'd be a violent asshole, and he'd probably kill the Kents at the first Full Moon. Without any training, he wouldn't be strong enough to be a serious threat either. Maybe if someone like Wonder Woman beat him up enough then he'd might be a threat, but probably not
>>
Would mxyzptlk mess with goku or decide to travel to dragon ball earth instead?
>>
>>93424652
what if you stopped asking retarded questions about DBZ and Superman
what if you went back to /a/ and stayed there
>>
>>93424652
Superman defeats everyone, then Kryptonian Cell would match him
>>
>>93424842
He'd skate through Dragonball with absolute ease, and he'd have no issues with the Saiyan Saga or Freeza Saga. Cell might give him some trouble, assuming he didn't eradicate the Red Ribbon Army so quickly that Gero never has the chance to form that grudge in the first place.

Fat Buu, he'd just make friends with. As long as nobody shoots Buu's fucking dog, he could solve that whole arc in like, an afternoon.

Super? I'm not sure he's on par with those enemies.
>>
>>93425065
Wouldn't the Saiyan Saga take place on DC?
>>
File: Goku_wears_armor.png (191KB, 442x413px)
Goku_wears_armor.png
191KB, 442x413px
This is why I wish we had seen more of Goku with Gohan, especially before he hits his head. Was he really that bad before? Maybe he had some scruples like Bardock or Vegeta's stupid brother.
>>
>>93425106
he hasn't been seen since dragonball (I think there was a flashback in DBZ), toriyami must've forgotten about him.

I sometimes think if he was permanently destroyed when Buu blew up earth.
>>
>>93424708
Y'see Ma is 1/16th Pawnee Injun.
>>
>>93425187
He's the main character, he's in every episode.
>>
>>93425187
Grandpa Gohan only came back from the afterlife for a day. How would Buu blowing up the Earth destroy him?
>>
>>93425065
Cell is probably the only DBZ threat he'd have, assuming Dr. Gero could extract his DNA to add to Cell. Then again, when you've got Kryptonian DNA do you really need the others? There's nothing Frieza, Piccolo or Vegeta can do that a Kryptonian can't do hetter.
>>
File: vhem6at2d53y.jpg (171KB, 1080x1265px) Image search: [Google]
vhem6at2d53y.jpg
171KB, 1080x1265px
Would Gohan join the Supersons?
>>
>>93424708

Nobody says anything, but everyone looks at Pa Kent with pity as they assume Martha was sleeping around.
>>
>>93425244
they establish that ghosts can be killed but then again that filler now that I remember.

and his spirit was on earth, looking after that furnace with annin.
>>
>>93425274
couple who never had children just appear with an asian baby one day, I would just assume they bought him off the black market.
>>
>>93425274
I don't know, people would probably think they just adopted an asian baby.
>>
>>93424708
>Asian
>>
>>93425254
Regen
Also zenkai
>>
File: YES.gif (909KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
909KB, 480x272px
>>93424652

The thing is, Superman seemed to get his current power level from his Kryptonian genetics without (much) training. He'll hit a comparable or higher power level to Cell-era Goku around mid teenager hood. There's not much that can stop him until Buu arrives.

Goku is much weaker unless he trains, but Super shows his power level potentially exceeds Superman if he keeps his training regimen up.

Without his head injury Goku will likely begin his inborn program to annihilate everyone on Earth for the Saiyans. Judging by his weak power level at this stage and the number of Superman tier heroes DC has had at least since WW2, Goku gets ganged up on by a powerful group and either dies or gets captured.

If he starts with small manageable opponents and trains nonstop from the moment he lands he might hit Super Saiyan at a young age and be more powerful than he is in the mainstream DBZ universe.
>>
>>93425268
Who would his mom be?
>>
>>93424708

>Kakarot
>Asian
>>
>>93424708
They'd have to teach him to hide it but eventually he'd slip up. The real problem is the full moon - Goku would eventually kill the Kents the same way he did Gohan.
>>
>>93425321
Their is the problem of cell
>>
>>93425321
Since no one ever gets killed in DC, Goku would just continue to get beaten half to death and get his +5 space ape power-up every time
>>
>>93425357
Nah
Kents would die as part of his backstory
>>
>>93425283
Also filler. Gohan's just dead in the afterlife
>>
>>93425352
for cell to work you need cells from superman. And how would you get cells from superman? He rarely bleeds
>>
>>93425428
oh ok then.
I knew the furnace thing was taken from journey to the west so I thought it was legit.
>>
>>93424842

Really depends if his super speed gets ignored(As it often does, because people want to see superman brawl, not pseudo teleport around helpless enemies). I mean, even Roshi can blow up the moon so pure offensive output there'd be competition. But people won't be fast enough to keep up until later.
>>
>>93425434
He has a mouth
>>
>>93425254
Freeza's race can surive anywhere. Be it hot, cold, or space. Superman still need air at some point. Piccolo can regen and make more beings. Can Superman regrow his limbs and make more of him-self by spiting up eggs? NO. There is a reason why MM can kick Superman's ass, if writer get their heads out of their asses.
>>
>>93424652
Goku would probably not hit his head and become a villain.
>>
>>93424652
I remember reading a brazilian comic that showed this.
>>
>>93424652
Goku doesn't hit his head, and he takes over the Earth as the Saiyans wanted before all the other superheroes show up. Or maybe he ends up fighting the JSA, I guess. Clark Kent gets raised by Gohan and doesn't kill his grandpa, learns martial arts and yells kamehameha whenever he uses his laser eyes.
>>
>>93425767
Fuck, I think I remember that! Is it the one where Chichi holds Cell like a baby while berating Clark?
>>
>>93424708
Goku's not asian, or even asian looking. Most DB characters are white in appearance.
>>
>>93425796
Or better yet he uses his kamehameha with his laser eyes.
>>
>>93424893
>Without Grandpa Gohan to drop him on his head, he'd be a violent asshole
That got retconned. But the moon would be a problem, we'd have to BS something to cut off his tail.
>>
>>93424842
Beerus and even then has a high chance of beating him.
>>
>>93425893
>even then has a high chance of beating him.
No, beerus would hakai him. DBS gods' sole purpose is to erase things from existence.
>>
>>93425861
Wait what?
>>
>>93425925
see this guy's pic: >>93425106

Now goku was simply uncivilized and grandpappy gohan taught him manners.
>>
>>93425950
That doesn't look like it retconned anything.
>>
>>93424895
Both, he'd try to mess with Goku, realize it wasn't Superman, and then go find Superman
>>
>>93425098
No, it's a baby swap, not something dumb like you're thinking
>>
>>93426054
Mxy wasn't born obsessed with superman. Goku would have loads of trouble with Mxytlplk, but it'd just be another early Dragonball arc. He'd probably become supporting cast by the end of it like Beerus.
>>
>>93425796
he might learn both kamehameha AND laser eyes
>>
>>93426092
Mxy is extra-dimensional, idiot
He has already become obsessed with Superman and when he realizes this version of him isn't actually Superman he'll go find him
>>
>>93425533
>Superman still need air at some point
Not really.
>>
>>93425826
The fuck?
>>
>>93425832
No they're Asian
>>93425335
>>
>>93426199
Not what fifth dimension means. Fifth dimensional beings are just wacky and weird, Mxy had to be introduced to Superman like everybody else.
>>
>>93426247
It's always the same Mxy, silly.
>>
>>93426085
Why would Raditz go to Dragon World if Kakarott wasn't there, unless he didn't know?
>>
>>93425950
That's for the best. I never understood why he would still have brain damage the moment he was put in a healing chamber.
>>
>>93424652
Well the first thing that happens is Kakarott kills the Kents. They were nowhere near as combat capable as Grandpa Gohan and Kakarott nearly killed him. The first full moon comes around and Kakarott is either killed by superheroes or destroys half of Kansas.
>>
>>93426289
Raditz would show up on Dragon Ball Earth, not find Kakarot, and then get challenged by Superman, I guess.
>>
>>93425861
does anyone really think that the kents wouldn't take goku to a doctor and get his tail surgically removed?

babies being born with tails aren't unheard of. just not as long as goku's.
>>
>>93426311
Why would they remove it before Oozaru happened and they died? It's sort of a problem that only becomes apparent in retrospect. 99% of the time Goku's tail was a benefit.
>>
>>93426242
I will never fucking believe this meme. White people have fair skin and are capable of multiple shades of eye and hair color. That makes them a shit ton closer to anime characters than Asians. Some anime actually does animate their characters to appear more authentically Asian, but most just give them big ass eyes, white skin, and whatever color hair they want and this makes them look nothing but white.
>>
>>93426289
>Raditz
>introducing Goku's brother
>never fucking use it before the first appearence

I'm so mad about this.
>>
HOW ABOUT THIS:
Kakarot crashes in Kent field
Kents find pod
Kakarot climbs out of pod, attacks Kents
Pa shoots him with his shotgun
Kakarot gets hit in the head
>>
>>93426326
why would they keep clark's origins a secret? because it's fucking weird and invites too many questions, same as a tail.
>>
>>93426362
He had a power level of like 2 back then, so he'd just die from a shotgun probably. Also he was a baby and wasn't going to be attacking anything.
>>
>>93426362
Doesn't work. Bullets are like squirt guns to Kakarott. He'd kill them both unless they could hit hard enough to KO at least a large elephant.
>>
>>93426374
They'd probably just have him tuck his tail in his pants
>>93426424
>>93426425
lol
>>
>>93426247
Yes but we can imagine him having to be introduced to goku and not superman. We arent bound by their in-universe rules.
>>
>>93426424
Except he did, and Grandpa Gohan wasn't weak. One guy with a gun would not have been enough to put Kakarott down. Thats why saiyan babies are sent out in pods to begin with. They don't go down easy and a few full moons later the planet is leveled.
>>
>>93425314
Yeah, Asian babies are huge in the adoption market.
>>
Supermans thing has always been that he has the power but his actual fighting technique is nothing more than just keep punching things hard. Stick him in a universe where he can keep training under martial arts masters for several years and be able to focus all his Ki training on energy blasts instead of flying, he'll have the potential to be more powerful than Kakarott. The only thing that may hinder him is that Grandpa Gohan would be less likely to die, so Kal may not travel with Bulma to meet all those that will train him.

Poor Kakarott would be raised right by the Kents despite his "mutation". However, he will go Ape one night, accidentally kill the Kents, and may end up being stayed by a Wonder Woman type hero who just sees it as a giant monster and not a boy who just needs a tail chopped off.

One thing to clarify. Are the planets swapped universes or does everything play out the same aside from them? So does DBZ have to deal with Zod and also gets Supergirl, while DC has to fight off Vegeta, Napa, and Raditz?
>>
DB world already has Suppaman.
>>
>>93426560
No it's not a planet swap it's just a babyswap
>>
>>93426452
Laugh all you want, but the idea of the Kents being able to control him is ridiculous. Gohan was only a bit weaker than Roshi and Kakarott's strength upon leaving the pot surprised him. At best he'd just eat whatever food was nearby and ditch the Kents. They have no way of subduing him long enough to "teach him manners" or anything else.
>>
>>93426425
Goku had to learn how to take bullets. It was an impressive thing when he met somebody that could.
>>
>>93426334
I could argue hispanics can look like anime, but then I remembered hispanics are practically half white, so you're still on point.
>>
One thing that I think would throw a wrench into this kind of story is the fact that much of Goku's strength came from training, while Superman's is just natural. He'd still be stronger than average, but not as strong as he'd be in the Dragonball universe unless he found some way to train while growing up in DC universe.
>>
>>93426597
They're mixed-Spanish, and the Spanish aren't white.
>>
>>93426307
This is what I'm thinking too. And Zod and his crew would probably show up on DC Earth and fight Goku.
>>
>>93426560
> but his actual fighting technique is nothing more than just keep punching things hard.
Doesn't he know Kryptonian martial arts or something like that? I remember this from a world without Superman. (the saga of New Krypton)
>>
>>93426617
>Spanish aren't white.
What kind of shit meme is this.
>>
the only thing I know for sure is that supes in the dbz universe would be alot more stronger than in the DC universe because of training AND the yellow sun.
namek arc would be a breeze because he would be exposed 24/7 under the yellow sun radiation since it has two stars.
>>
>>93426560
>but his actual fighting technique is nothing more than just keep punching things hard.
Most incarnations of Superman are quite skilled at martial arts...
>>
>>93425916
Nah. Beerus wants a good fight. If he spared the planet because Goku gave him a good fight. Superman would beat him in a straight up fight.
>>
>>93426631
>Brainiac vs Kakarot
Hmmmmm this is interesting.
>>
>>93426595
Goku could tank bullets as early as the first episode. It took some advanced science gun to actually injure him.
>>
>>93426633
He says he has it sometimes, but he only uses it when somebody prods him about not knowing martial arts. 99% of the time it's haymakers and maybe a little bit of traditional boxing.
>>
>>93426667
He wouldn't even have gotten the "super saiyan god" dream, idiot
>>
>>93426667
Beerus only wanted a good fight on a whim and only ended up fighting Goku because Buu ate his flan. A conflict with Superman would probably be Clark Kent in the kitchen using superpowers to make a delicious Thanksgiving feast rather than punching Beerus out.
>>
>>93426700
Superman can use his natural strength to win every conflict of the original DBZ, I think Super is beyond him though, unless he gets a major power boost somewhere along the lines.
>>
>>93426700
he would be a KRYPTONIAN GOD instead.
>>
>>93426744
more like the embodiment of heroism
>>
How would Superman fight Freeza if all the shenanigans with the Saiyans never happen?
>>
>>93426759
Thought Robot?
>>
>>93426784
Same idea, Clark only loses because Beerus isn't a villain. Shenron makes it happen somehow.
>>
For Superman
>Assuming Superman discovers his powers earlier (due to training with Gohan) he breezes through DB, becomes the BT Champion in either the 21st or 22nd tournament depending on if Roshi outfights him initially. Also Grandpa Gohan is still alive
>Raditz and co don't visit so basically the first 2 arcs of Z don't happen
>Superman doesn't kill so Gero probably isn't pissed enough about his son dying to build Androids. Assuming he does, Supes breezes through the Androids but might lose to Cell due to Cell having Kryptonian DNA. Lets assume he somehow prevents Cell from absorbing 17 and 18 though due to Vegeta not being there to fuck up
>Due to his lack of motivation to fight strong foes he probably prevented Buu's revival like Future Trunks did
Not going to get into Super

For Goku
>Both Personality and Power wise he's pre Fruit boost Turles
>Kents are likely dead
>Wonder Woman and a few other DC Heroes can probably take him down with some struggling
>Assuming he's smart enough to escape he focuses on abusing Zenkai boosts rather than actual training like Manga Black.
>Based on Manga Goku Black, these Zenkai boosts probably become enough to beat Wonder Woman
>If he eventually unlocks SSJ and it's evolutions somehow he probably becomes a JL level threat
>May or may not team up with Darkseid. If he does Earth is screwed and reality becomes somewhat similar to New 52 Earth 2, if not Darkseid probably kills him
>>
>>93426776
freeza is still a space pirate that blows planets. sooner or later he would come to earth. or switch raditz/nappa and vegita for gynyu members
>>
>>93426560
>Supermans thing has always been that he has the power but his actual fighting technique is nothing more than just keep punching things hard
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>93426801
Why wouldn't Raditz visit, anon?
Gero would just build the androids out of world domination dreams instead of revenge
Why wouldn't Vegeta be there?
>>
>>93426334
>Goku
>Black hair, black eyes, pale skin
Wow yup, he sure looks more white than Asian
>>
>>93426810
>freeza is the one who blows up krypton because they didin't want to give him their technology.
>>93426853
saiyans originally had darker skin tones. but toriyama is lazy as fuck and stop caring about it.
the animators too. every new version of Z changes the sayins' skin color. in super they don't even care anymore
>>
>>93425321
New canon dictates Goku never had any innate program in him, Raditz just assumed.
>>
>>93425268
From what I see here, design wise and concept wise, these "sons" are garbage.

Damien and Jon, lame. Conner was a better superboy and damien is too boring and edgey to be cool. theyre boring. and man. jon's costume is so dumb. ugh,.
>>
>>93426700
>Whiz. I had a dream of a man in red and blue that had a sun in his eyes. I do believe i wish to find this person, bring me the oracle.
>>
>>93426800
Nah. The plot will simply change to allow him to win. No amount of warping can change that.
>>
Everyone acts like Superman would go through the Dragon Ball events when there's no reason to think he would leave Gohan to go with Bulma, or go to Master Roshi afterward.
>>
>>93426987
But Beerus isn't a villain. Heroism only works when you're fighting villains.
>>
>>93425274

Every knows Martha was barren. More like pa slept around. Imagine that, superman has a brother or sister somewhere
>>
>>93426992
Gohan would probably send him on his way with Bulma and then send him to Roshi afterwards. Why would he need to stay with Gohan?
>>
>>93426992
At some point he's gotta at least get a job at capsule corp.
>>
>>93426992
Clark Kent is adventurous and helpful in his youth, why wouldn't he go to Bulma at least? Roshi is a legit concern.
>>
>>93427053
Gohan knows who Roshi is and where he's at, so he'd send Clark to him.
>>
>>93425335
>>93425832
>>93425315
Am I getting trolled?

Has anyone here even looked at Japanese 80s ilustration?

How on earth you can claim goku looks white?
>>
>>93427008
Its irrelevant. TR wins because thats literally what he does. The stronger his opponent gets, the stronger he gets.

Also, he is fighting to prevent the destruction of his planet and universe. Making Beerus a villian in his eyes, therefore Beerus is utterly fucked.
>>
>>93424708
Goku is not asian.
>>
>>93427124
It's not Thought Robot, that only works outside of the multiverse in that one specific instance, it's some pseudo-thought-robot heroism/hope god empowered Superman.
>>
>>93426801
Superman's No-Kill policy may not be a thing in DBZ universe based on a different upbringing. Goku is a nice dude but nobody is afraid to go for the kill when they are fighting the bad guys. He's not raised to be a good old boy from the farmlands, he's training from a young age to be a great fighter to protect the world.
>>
>>93427153
What about Superman Prime? I think he would fair pretty well even in Super.
>>
>>93426850
>>93426850
I kind of assumed that Raditz tracked Goku down by his space pod somehow because Bardock doesn't never interacts with Raditz due to him being off Planet Vegeta in both the Special or DB Minus and the timeframe between Goku leaving and Planet Vegeta blowing up is really slim. Unless I'm completely wrong and Bardock did mention it to him. If Raditz doesn't visit Vegeta doesn't learn about the DBs and doesn't visit Earth.
For fun lets assume Raditz does visit to find Goku
>He finds out Goku isn't on DB Earth
>Decides to take over
>Superman stops him but doesn't kill him. Either keeps him in a Earth Prison or sends him back on his way
>Vegeta might visit to try to convince Supes to join him but gets his ass kicked. Superman isn't a Saiyan though so the rivalry doesn't form
>I doubt anyone would die so there's no reason to go to Namek and confront Frieza
>Vegeta probably goes his own way and continues helping Frieza ignorant of the DBs. Maybe betrays him at some point and dies but I really don't see him coming back to Earth
>If he does and Cell Saga happens where Cell both absorbs the Androids and gets Kryptonian DNA (in addition to Saiyan DNA from Vegeta) DB Earth is screwed. Cell probably goes on a Kid Buu style rampage out of boredom and either destroys all of U7 or gets stopped by Beerus assuming Beerus can stop him
>>
>>93424652
>Goku keeps letting bad guys get away with shit just to see if he can still beat them when they get stronger.
>>
>>93427148
Well yeah, he's an alien. but for all intents and purpose an asian is what he resembles most.
>>
>>93427177
Superman Prime (I assume one million) is cheating.
>>
File: latest[1].png (722KB, 1024x768px)
latest[1].png
722KB, 1024x768px
>>93427110
>he thinks saiyans are nips
They literally transform into aryan gods.
>>
>>93427187
Jesus my spelling/grammar in the first paragraph was awful. But you probably get my point
>>
>>93427201
It's also the only powerup that could work on a Super scale. (well, there was that istance in which Superman absorb the power of a blue star and gets a powerup but I don't remember much of that series).
>>
>>93427238
He'd obviously get a new (ki or magic based) power-up due to his interactions with the Dragon Ball canon
>>
>>93427228
Toriyama outright said that Goku's different eye shape when SSJ was supposed to mimic Bruce Lee's glare, and the blonde hair was just a way to give his assistant less work.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-interview/

>I gave him blonde hair so that it wouldn’t be as much work for my assistant. He spent a lot of time blacking in Goku’s hair, and I had to erase over it. It was a real pain… (laughs)

>His eyes change shape as well.
>With the usual design for his eyes, it was hard to have him look off to one side. It made it hard to tell exactly where he was looking, so I wanted to give him eyes that would make this more clear. His eyes from right after he transforms for the first time and looks up at Freeza… I based those off of Bruce Lee. Since that look of his where he glares right at you is paralyzing! That’s what I wanted to do in the Freeza arc… Once Goku gave that look, as far as I was concerned the story arc was over.
>>
>>93427238
Superman prime is overrated, not even truly at a universal level. The DBS gods and angels would still wreck him.
>>
>>93427312
And yet they still have caucasian bone structures. Even bulma and her mother have those "asian" eyes. Also, re-read your quote, he''s talking about the specific stare in the frieza saga, not the character design as a whole.
>>
>>93427110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcTHC18Sc2U
>>
>>93427361
>Even bulma and her mother have those "asian" eyes.

Bulma and the people related to her have English names, light hair, comes from "West City" and in the beginning of the manga, before Toriyama got lazier later, their eye shape was different from the other characters.

Bulma is supposed to be a westerner, Goku and other characters from not-China aren't.
>>
>>93427327
and Golden Age Superman?
>>
>>93427467
They all have the same character design, you're confusing asian culture (the clothes and some buildings) with actual appearance. Wanna know who looks asian? Tao pai pai, chao tsu, maybe tien. Saiyans are generic caucasian looking people.
>>
I can imagine Goku going to Earth and going on a destructive rampage until a member of the JL decides to wreck his shit. After that he goes on a training montage until he's strong enough to take over the world. As for the women he'd have Gohan with, it'd definitely be Wonder Woman. She's the strongest woman on Earth so I can imagine he'd make her his unwilling queen.
>>
>>93427594
Why wouldn't the Kent chop his tail to protect him and let him live a normal life?
>>
File: DragonballParty.jpg (143KB, 696x860px) Image search: [Google]
DragonballParty.jpg
143KB, 696x860px
>>93427545
>They all have the same character design

Only later after Toriyama simplifies the character design for the eyes and gives most characters the same shape (although even then someone like Bulma has a harsher outline around her eye that's missing from Chichi's for example).

If you look at the beginning of DB, Goku's eye shape was clearly different from Bulma's for example.
>>
>>93427615
You think the Kents would really have it in themselves to mutilate an alien monkey-boy?
>>
>>93427638
They can't just let him stay NEET for all of his life.
>>
>>93427625
No, his is round. Look at yamcha's, *he* looks asian there. Different skin tones, features, and eyes.
>>
>>93427662
They'd teach him to keep it in his pants like a good boy
>>
>>93427662
And they're farmers. You have to do all kinds of messy but necessary things on a farm.
>>
>>93427625
are those lines underneath their eyes supposed to be their cheek bones?
>>
>>93427187
Would Superman keep his no-kill rule in a world with Dragonballs?
>>
>>93427729
He might not get a no-kill rule in a world where he wasn't raised by the Kents.
>>
>>93426633
>>93426660
>>93426846
Well he like Logan, sure don't act like they do. Superman just tend to punch things hard, while Logan just hack ans slash at everything with no rhyme or reason.
>>
File: Dragonball_01.jpg (1MB, 1260x939px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball_01.jpg
1MB, 1260x939px
>>93427681
Nah. They aren't just a circle.

You're just going "big eyes = western", when no eyes are that big in the first place.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>93427800
Not big, round. Yamcha's are actually thin and slanted.
>>
>>93424708

I got your point, but Saiyan doesn't have asian features. They look like humans but it will be difficult to make a relation of their origin. Most of them are muscular, have spiky hair, are aggressive as fuck and dark skinned.
>>
Despite all his strength, a lot of Superman's villains require outsmarting them. Even with a lot of DB villains being pastiches of some Superman villains, they're kind of watered down.

Luthor wouldn't depend on androids and focus on thinking up ways of weakening and destroy Goku.

Zod wouldn't wait for Non to finish his turn, nor kill him, and would be far more tactical in his attack.

Amazo wouldn't hold a tournament nor wait for Goku to recover from his condition.

Hell, even Mongul would have just black mercy'd him if we wanted to do a Frieza comparison. Let's not even start on Brainiac, and when people bring up Darkseid, they forget that he's usually last resort to the likes of Godfrey, Desaad, and Granny Goodness, all of which prefer breaking your mind before just trying to kill you.

Basically I don't see this being a good time for Goku, unless he's somehow smarter in this universe.
>>
just change Superman with Arale. Arale is Toriyama's Saitama. She (It) will obliterate all DC.
>>
File: YamchaPuarMarronBulmaEp215.png (340KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YamchaPuarMarronBulmaEp215.png
340KB, 640x480px
>>93427829
yeah! I hate how Yamcha is white now.
>>
It would be funny if Bulma gets triggered by Lex Luthor by Superman's presence on her Earth.
>>
>>93427110
Goku isn't asian because he doesn't have slant eyes
>>
File: 1488349064356.gif (989KB, 250x188px)
1488349064356.gif
989KB, 250x188px
>>93426911
Fascinating post, anon. Tell us more.
>>
>>93425893
DBSuper characters right now are above current Superman's ability.
>>
>>93425533
>Freeza's race can surive anywhere. Be it hot, cold, or space

That's Frieza being a complete freak of nature in the best way possible but still Frieza genes nonetheless
>>
>>93424652
Kakarot's life with the Kents is very much akin to Clark's early life, until he sees the full moon for the first time. After accidentally killing Pa Kent and wiping Smallville of the map, Ma Kent is forced to find a new home for herself and her son, and warns her son to never leave the house during the full moon. He eventually leaves home, becoming a heroic hermit of sorts, avoiding the full moon and helping those in need. He becomes a Low-Mid Tier Super Hero, gets martial arts training from various heroes, and eventually joins the Justice League. Unfortunately, without the Ki training he received as a child, Goku never becomes all that powerful, with his durability only being slightly above bullet level, and his strength and speed only really getting slightly above peak human. Captain Marvel and Martian end up having to pick up the slack left by Superman's absence.

Kal-El is raised by a kindly Grandpa Gohan, but unlike in the normal universe, Gohan never ends up getting killed, and trains Kal until he's at the level where he can train with Roshi. "Goku" in this universe never ends up meeting Bulma, Yamcha, or Krillin, since he never leaves on his own at the age that Kakarot did. "Goku's" ki training ends up being less about supplementing and enhancing his natural strength, and ends up becoming more about controlling it. Of course, he still learns how to enhance his strength, and learns techniques such as the Kamehameha Wave. This universe's Goku doesn't end up seeing real action until the Piccolo arc, where his natural strength results in him defeating and resealing King Piccolo with ease. The Saiyan Invasion also ends in a similar manner, and Goku never ends up needing to leave Earth. Same goes for the Android saga.
And then comes the Buu saga. Once Buu is unleashed, "Goku" ends up fighting a losing battle against a foe that he doesn't have the tools to defeat. He puts up a long fight, but ends up getting absorbed.
>>
>>93426652
>namek arc would be a breeze because he would be exposed 24/7 under the yellow sun radiation since it has two stars.

What if Namekian suns gave him a completely different effect (but still extremely powerful liek Earth Yellow Sun) that he has no experience dealing with? I'm talking like the Frieza arc Superman is nerfed by having to figure out his temporary replacement sun powers and not get killed by Frieza's and his goons?
>>
>>93425065
Fat Buu befriending Satan was a freak accident that I really can't see Superman replicating. You have to keep in mind that, originally, Fat Buu really was an awful and monstrous being with no real concept of mercy or kindness. The Buu we have now is the result of Fat Buu basically splitting off from his Evil Side.
>>
>>93424652
What if we didn't have this thread every week?
>>
>>93428551
The guy completely coasted through his entire life off his talents and was still THAT freakishly good. He never trained a day in his live (only his parents made him exert some effort in combat) and he was the strongest being in the universe by far until Super Saiyan was a thing.
>>
>>93426334
The big ass eyes are a result of Astro Boy taking heavy ques from Disney. They also serve a practical purpose of making emoting easier.
The multiple hair colors are the result of trying to create visual distinction between various characters, which is a big problems especially among artists who suffer from same face (and it should be noted that some hair colors, such as blue, are simply used to represent different shades of black hair).
As for white skin, Japanese artists have always drawn themselves that way, that's just how they do.
>>
>>93428856
>As for white skin, Japanese artists have always drawn themselves that way, that's just how they do.
No, those old paintings are because of the makeup they used to wear, the one made from bird shit.
>>
>>93428922
Sure.
>>
>>93428667
Doesn't Babadi only come to Earth because its got strong guys like Goku and Vegeta that he can absorb energy from?
>>
>>93428856
It's more than just "drawn that way" for skin color. They wore super white makeup back then. And the natural skin tone range for Japanese isn't significantly different from say, Itallians, and they painted themselves white all the time.
>>
File: Hal_Jordan_029.jpg (93KB, 639x461px) Image search: [Google]
Hal_Jordan_029.jpg
93KB, 639x461px
>>93428667
The thing about Saiyans is their Ki skills are almost innate and they have relative ease in developing them. Even low class warriors like Raditz could be wiping out cities with ease. Goku just needs the right inspiration.

And there is very, very easy inspiration in the form of the Green Lantern Corps. Energy blasts, shields, even some minor constructs would develop super easily for him. Goku's Ki abilities would skyrocket the moment he met Hal, Alan, or God help us, Guy.
>>
>>93428990
He needed strong guys to absorb energy from, and I would imagine that Kal-El would qualify.
The reason he came to Earth was because that's where his "father" flung Buu before dying.
>>
>>93428013
Goku looked Asian because he was based on a Chinese character long before Toriyama even came up with Saiyans.
>>
>>93429008
That is a strong possibility, especially if something later in his life were to push him into Super Saiyan.
Still, he lacks many of the techniques and formal training that make him so strong in Dragon Ball, and his blasts would end up being fairly primitive as a result. Still, his durability might go up a fair bit as a result.
>>
>>93429008
Oh god. Guy Babysiting for Gohan or Goten. Taking them to interstellar strip clubs. Getting them beer.
>>
>>93429008
>or God help us, Guy
...that's just about the most terrifying and amazing teamup I could think of. Guy would be a terrible influence on him. But they would be best buds.
>>
File: bats.jpg (11KB, 244x246px)
bats.jpg
11KB, 244x246px
>>93424652
>Kakarott

Bruce would bury him and consider it a mercy.
>>
>>93429161
>You will never live in an alternate universe where batfags don't exist.
This is truly the darkest timeline.
>>
>>93424652
Goku will probably kill the Kents under a full moon.
>>
>>93429077
Hence why I brought up Raditz, he'd ironically be functionally closer to his brother than he would be to his canon self in terms of his regular Ki attacks. His Ki blasts would be fairly generic, but his Ki CONSTRUCTS would be something to behold. Things like the Dragon Fist would be his go-to attacks.

>>93429095
>>93429132
God help us all.
>>
>>93429161
Goku punches his head off
>>
>>93429095
he would be the best uncle.
>>
>>93428352
He's clearly white considering he was born with a tail, c'mon now!
>>
>>93428712
no. it's still multiple yellow suns and it will always day light. he will be always fully charged.
the stars would need to be from a diferent color of to affect him. and even after that the moment he feels that he is getting stronger it will even more dangerous since he will not be able to hold back while fighting a planet destroyer
>>
>>93428667
He'd still meet Bulma - nothing is stopping her from coming to Gohan's house to try and get his dragon ball. It's just that Gohan would be alive when she does roll around.
>>
>>93427110
How on Earth can you claim he looks Asian?
>>
File: PathToPower-GokuBulma.png (920KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
PathToPower-GokuBulma.png
920KB, 720x540px
>>93429912
That'd be an interesting dynamic. While Grandpa Gohan was a bit of a ladies' man, he was also way more polite and respectful towards women than his master (not that that's hard, but still). He'd be a genuine "wise old Kung Fu master" type, recognizing turtle as Roshi's pet, Ox King as his old friend, etc.

They'd still have encounters with Oolong, Yamcha, Monster Carrot, and Pilaf, but they'd be handled quite differently due to both Kal-El's even greater strength and smarts and Gohan's presence. Kal-El would probably still train with Roshi, so that means meeting Krillin, but that also opens up the possibility of Gohan training Yamcha or something. You've got lots of little butterflies to consider with this.

The power gap kinda reminds me of the Dragon Ball: Path to Power movie, retelling the Dragon Ball hunt and Red Ribbon Army conflict as one thing, but with Goku MASSIVELY overpowered. Kal-El being around would be like that on steroids.
>>
>>93429261
So, you focus your willpower by yelling? Alright, I'm going to teach you an old Lantern salute. Great for energy blasts. Now repeat after me.

>FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>93429008
>>93429095
>>93429132
>>93430573
>Guy and Goku
FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH MR. CLARK

GUY GARDNER IS NOW MY BEST FRIEND
>>
File: 67b[1].jpg (71KB, 600x450px)
67b[1].jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>93426911
This is the most Tumblr tier post i have seen in a very long time.
>>
>>93432052
But tumblr loves Damien
>>
>>93429261
>Dragon Fist
That thing isn't even canon.
>>
>>93424842
He steamrolls everyone up until Beerus. He gives Beerus a fight even greater than Saiyan God Goku but unlike him, he refuses to leave Earth unprotected just to become stronger with Whis. Then the Zamasu thing happens and Zamasu takes over the entire multiverse by merging with Superman's body.
>>
>>93427110
Does Nappa look Asian to you?
Aside from that, a lot of Saiyans have widows peaks which is something that Asians do not have.
>>
>>93426543
Adoption isnt about choice, it is about who is available
>>
File: wonder woman.png (183KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman.png
183KB, 500x377px
>>93424652
How would certain things transpire if they were to switch universes/origins?

Would Vegeta never become a protagonist?

Would there be a Bizarro Goku?

Could Goku be a challenge for Darkseid?

How would they fair against each other's villains generally?

Would their personalities change at all?
>>
File: 1481049839102.png (676KB, 904x996px) Image search: [Google]
1481049839102.png
676KB, 904x996px
>>93432813

1. Probably not, without the Saiyan race to give meaning to Vegeta's rivalry he won't hang around hoping for a rematch. (although he will train off planet to get stronger than Supes)

2.Yes, typically Lex Luthor is responsible for creating Bizarro to fight Superman. If Goku showed up and acted heroic Luthor would grow jealous and try the same plot.

3.By the time of Super it's generally agreed that Goku is more powerful than Superman, Goku has the potential to give Darkseid more of a challenge than Superman ever did. That being said, while he's still getting started Goku is unlikely to challenge Darkseid in any meaningful way.

4. Superman would stomp DBZ up until Buu, Goku would welcome the fights and gradually grow stronger until he could handle Supes rogues gallery.

5. Goku becomes more humanized after living with the Kents. Saiyan bloodlust probably still means he gets into fights with baddies.

If you turned Superman loose in the wilderness as a child he would probably grow up seeing himself as a superior being that could stomp anyone. If Gohan finds him he becomes a martial artist dedicated to proving himself in fights. This may or may not lead to him saving the day depending on how much Gohan's personality rubs off on him.
>>
>>93429161
Who's the animu version of Batman? Light? Lelouch?
>>
>>93425220
No he is not, between the Cell saga and Buu saga there are a few episodes that he didn't appear, it was the Saiyaman arc I think. Probably there is more but I don't remember.
>>
>>93428990
Earth is where Buu's egg was hidden.
Babidi eventually showed up for it in Future Trunk's timeline even though everyone there besides him was dead or a normie
>>
File: Daizenshuu 7 p42.gif (154KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
Daizenshuu 7 p42.gif
154KB, 700x642px
>>93432605
>>
>>93424652
Well, Ma and Pa Kent would never drop a baby on his head, so Kakarott would grow up to be the world conquering child super soldier he was meant to be. On the other hand, if Gohan dropped Kal on his head, he would likely just turn retarded, and use his retard strength to destroy everything he touches. So both worlds would be fucked
>>
>>93433818
Was it ever actually explained why 17 and 18 are so much stronger in the main timeline than their counterparts in Future Trunks' timeline?
>>
>>93426597
>hispanic is a race

Is this the famous american education?
>>
>>93434038
More like the famous American race categorization but yeah.
>>
>>93434052
Hispanic is still not a race.
>>
>>93434074
Exactly.
>>
>>93434074
next you'll dare to suggest muslim isn't a race either
>>
>>93434336
Muslim isn't a race
>>
I think the important question is if Superman could win against Jiren.
>>
File: 1498351794562.jpg (48KB, 774x665px) Image search: [Google]
1498351794562.jpg
48KB, 774x665px
>>93434540
GET LOST
>>
>>93434627
This guy was pretty hype, even Goku was afraid.

Though Kal-El is a hero of justice, so they'd probably get along.
>>
>>93425325
Chichi is the strongest woman in her universe's earth.

My best guess would be Wonder Woman.

But...

Wow. Wonder Woman and Goku might work.
>>
>>93427545
>generic caucasian looking people.
literally show me a white person that looks super saiyan
>>
>>93424652

Goku wouldn't make it past the first night considering someone would probably blow him up on the first full moon
>>
>>93424842
No.

>>93425065
>Super
Not even then.
>>93425916
>Hakai
Superman is protected from reality removal by the Source, Hakai does nothing.
>>93428500
HAHAHAHAHAHA no.
>>
>>93436574
The Source doesn't exist in DBZ dumbass. And Beerus is said to be able to destroy the universe, and even going off of feats alone he's vaporized a planet by tapping his finger, something beyond what Supernan's done in any incarnation.
>>
Superman(Kakarot) would be a more interesting character

Kal El would probably be a lot stronger
>>
>>93424842
Superman has no chance against Beerus
>>
File: my body.jpg (58KB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
my body.jpg
58KB, 680x772px
>>93436872
Here we fucking go...
>>
>>93436360

I don't want to want this. I don't want to want this.

But I do.

What have you done?

I'm desperately trying to justify that it's just seeing Gohon grow up with her as a mother instead, but fuck, I don't think that's all it is.
>>
File: 1387010691014.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1387010691014.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
>>93424770
>ends up getting nearly/killed by darkseid.

Thinking about it, wouldn't Goku's powerlevel increase exponentially due to the powerlevels of everything else in the DC universe? He had time to build up along with everything else in DB, but he'd be dropped straight into the shit in DC's universe.
>>
File: 129791361354.jpg (12KB, 306x306px)
129791361354.jpg
12KB, 306x306px
>>93427176
>superman without a no-kill policy

At least his upbringing would keep him from going full Man of Murder.
>>
>>93438058
Who says it'll be a Gohan? The kid could pop out a spitting image of Goku. Or they could have a daughter. Just imagine how dangerous an Amazon/Saiyan hybrid would be.

Of course Diana would probably have some actual chemistry with Goku Kent, and even without brain damage, he's a fighting autist and she's a strong warrior woman. They'd hit it off quite well. Probably literally.
>>
>>93428324

That's... actually not a crazy thought, in a way. I mean, she's definitely got a track record with some pretty impressive inventions.
>>
kal el is found by gohan and is trained and is automatically the strongest warrior on earth
he isn't superman, but he definitely has a heart of gold.

goku transforms at the first full moon into an oozaru. he kills the kents and goes on a rampage, destroying smallville. he's possibly taken down by whatever heroes exist at the time, like the original flash and a green lantern.
>>
>>93436360
>Chichi is the strongest woman in her universe's earth.

Android 18.
>>
>>93439134

That's a good point about Gohon. I mean, I had it in the back of my head, but... was desperate for a different reason. Alas. I don't even know why.

You make a good point about how they might have actual chemistry, and your pun has given me a hearty chuckle.

I wonder if Amazon+Saiyan gives you that bonus thing that Human+Saiyan apparently did (or maybe something way better?) Or was that never official/ret-conned?
>>
>>93439409

Yeah, but at the time Android 18 wasn't really a thing. That was later. So it still flies. No... pun intended, I think.
>>
>>93424652

I was thinking about it the other day but all that shit we see about Goku and his friends going on Picnics is any of that canon because if not Goku barely hangs out with any of his friends. Like Tien for example right up until the arrival of Trunks they only met 4 times . It seems like Gokus various friends out far more with each other than they do with the guy himself
>>
>>93425274
>>93425302
>>93425314
>Retards don't know goku is white
>>
>>93440735
shit. i was just trolling. but retards in here actually believe he's not asian... what is wrong with you
>>
>>93440769

Well he's not Asian. He's a Saiyan
>>
>>93426911

>Ugh

Kill yourself
>>
>>93426992

Gohan would probably send Superman to Roshi at a young age. How long was Goku living by himself for?
>>
>>93424893

The way comic books work, Kakarot would be something like Doomsday always getting killed off but coming back more powerful than ever.
>>
>>93436237
True
>>
>>93425861
>That got retconned

Nobody cares. All the retcons have been retarded and should rightfully be ignored
>>
>>93430447
Would Clark be stronger than Goku was at that age? His superpowers don't fully come in until later.
>>
>>93439913
Hybrids are still insanely powerful, they're just often really lazy because they lack any real motivation half the time. Future Trunks is currently one of the strongest non-god characters in the series, Pan's been heavily implied recently to have potential way over even her dad.

Amazon/Saiyan hybrids would probably be just as capable, but the biggest difference between such a child and a Gohan would be the parents' personalities being more directed towards training them. Mama Diana would sure as hell encourage their potential kid to excel, and Goku Kent, no matter his upbringing, still would like to see his kid get stronger. Just imagine what that kid could do with proper training.
>>
>>93441801
>Goku dies to Doomsday, leaving it in the hands of his daughter, who goes SSJ2 and kills him, blasting him into space
>>
>>93426424

Goku fell into a fucking ravine and survived
>>
>>93426902

People misremember the manga.

Saiyan babies are kept in pods for months or years after they're born. The reason Goku is different in this scenario is because Goku's mother decided that was stupid and took him out early.

Even then Goku was rowdy and hostile and probably came at Gohan with killing intent given the context, and changed into the Goku we know from hitting his head.
>>
>>93442211

In fact, I'd go so far as for people to take this one page out of context to an extreme degree. When you see Baby Goku in minus, it's immediately clear just from the look on his face when he sees his parents that he has no real sense of familial bond or warm fuzzy feelings. He's too young to know anything, but he's still clearly evil.
>>
>>93442306
I wouldn't really say evil, he's just mostly confused and apathetic. In a "Who the fuck are these people" kind of way. He doesn't really understand who they are and what they're doing, and the first thing on his mind after getting out of his pod is finding food (stealing it from Gohan).

It's actually kinda sad, in the game Dragon Ball Fusions Gine actually meets her son and can become a party member, but while she recognizes Goku as Kakarot, she chooses not to reveal her identity to him. Because, and I quote, "I don't know you." A statement which is true, because she only ever knew Kakarot; Goku grew up to become a completely different person, and she recognizes that. But she still joins your party because she wants to watch out for her son, even if he's no longer "her" son.

Even with making his backstory closer to Kal-El's, Kakarot's is a bit more tragic. Not as brilliant as it originally was, but has some dramatic irony to it. Goku never knew his biological parents and has no desire to know who they were in spite of their sacrifices.
>>
DB Kal-El would be raised into a godly martial artist by Gohan and bring peace to the universe

DC Kakarotto would kill a few people and live in the wilderness until he goes on a rampage during a full moon and has to be taken down by a superhero.
>>
File: Dragon Ball - V24C354 - Page 03.png (2MB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V24C354 - Page 03.png
2MB, 1024x1536px
>>93433876
>Skin Color Yellow
>>
>>93439979
>Chichi never learned to fly
>Chichifags btfo

I still blame that pseudo-chinese cunt for not raising her son to be well rounded mind AND body. Latest televised dubbed episodes of Super have Gohan so rail thin the only useful thing he can do is act as lockon coords for Miles O'Brien.
>>
>>93426911
Damian does suck but I like the story of John getting his "costume" at a thrift shop. It's just a hoodie but also a symbol of others being inspired by his father.
>>
>>93424652
What if your wife orbits my dick?
>>
>>93443414

Good sir, you misjudge me. I hate the everlivingfuck out of Chi-Chi and have since the early days of Dragonball.

It just weirded me out that I had such a positive knee-jerk reaction to Wonder Woman and Goku being together. But christ, it isn't like the initial bar was all that high - I feel the same way you do about Gohon, among other grievances.
>>
File: iy5-013.jpg (100KB, 950x730px) Image search: [Google]
iy5-013.jpg
100KB, 950x730px
>>93424842
depends on his mental blocks
>>
File: 1497184197720.jpg (41KB, 437x410px)
1497184197720.jpg
41KB, 437x410px
>>93426911
i think it's a good duo in the making. you got an edgelord and a normie chad (admittedly i don't know much about john but assuming he will grow up thinking he's the shit cause of his dad)
>>
>>93440882
there's no canon answer but presumably not all that long since he was only 11 when Bulma met him and he probably wasn't taking care of himself from a much earlier age than that
>>
>>93424842
Superman steam rolls until Super.

>Superman vs Beerus results in Beerus either winning or the two of them stalemating, people need to remember that Beerus is thousands of times more powerful than X10 SSB Goku and that he has the power to erase any beings existence
>Superman vs Hit results in Superman stomping Hit but Hit has the potential to grow a great deal by fighting Superman and may be a threat in the Tournament of Power
>Superman vs Superman Black and Zamasu results in Superman being curbstomped, maybe if Superman were to get himself supercharged he could beat the both of them but Merged Zamasu might wind up being too dangerous for him to defeat, if he can enlist the help of say Beerus he may be able to win or even convince Zeno to help. Assuming Zeno gives him the button.
>Tournament of Power is too early to tell, Toppo may cause some damage and Jiren may very well be a match for Superman. If Hit managed to grow by fighting him back in the Tournament then Hit may be a dangerous threat as well.

tl:dr Superman is likely around the level of a God of Destruction and would probably die in the Black arc unless he gets assistance in some form from Beerus or Zeno. The Angels are all likely more powerful if not far more powerful than he is and The Grand Priest would likely trash him in a fight.
>>
>>93428024
What are you talking about? Goku is constantly stated and shown to be a genius when it comes to combat. He isn't academically intelligent or anything but if it involves combat in any shape or form he would be a genius among geniuses and is capable of adapting to extremely difficult circumstances with ease. He does have a ego and lack of self-control problem though where he lets his guard down arrogantly.
>>
>>93425450
You mean because his super speed was historically depicted as travel speed and nothing at all to do with combat.

Alot of that has to do with the fight being over as soon as Supes showed up in older ages of comics. So all he had to do was get there.
>>
>>93425950
>Now goku was simply uncivilized and grandpappy gohan taught him manners.
Gohan didn't teach him shit. He was literally dropped on his head and forgot that he was evil.
>>
>>93425533

>Regen

that just means Superman keeps killing them till they decide lets not fuk with superman
>>
File: c u t e.jpg (32KB, 511x382px) Image search: [Google]
c u t e.jpg
32KB, 511x382px
Okay so would Kal-El become a social retard like Goku?

He'd say up on the mountain training with his grandpa and never even see a girl before Bulma came. There's no reason why it wouldn't happen exactly the same for Kal.

Would Kal marry Chichi? Would Chichi finally get a decent husband?
>>
>>93444308
Considering he doesn't get his power level from training, unless the writers have a DBZ boner and are still pissed the Wizard magazine article from the 90s had Supes lose so utterly. Actually I'm still convinced a good number of superman wanking/training/feats stories in the last fifteen years came as a result of depowering superman to the point he could be killed by Doomsday and then the rise of Dragonball's popularity in the west.

The dates for some of the most commonly quoted Superman feats even kinda line up too for this really to be the case of DC butthurt.
>>
>it's the superman defeats everyone thread
and this is why I hate superman
>>
>>93444203
Goku had a power lv2 all he needs is a good knock on the head to make him forget about everything he known about.
>>
>>93430573
>>93431433

Oh god. I'm now imagining Guy meeting Beerus and getting him drunk.

>Beerus: You think this shit is EASY?! NO! My "fellow" God of Destruction are all dicks! Yep, all dicks, and Zen-Oh is a utter brat and his head angel is a motherfucking suck up. Fuuuuuuuck em.
>Guy: I work for the the Guardians, amigo.
>Beerus: You poooorrrr, sumbitch. *Hic* Whhhhhhiiiiisssss!!!!
>Whis: Yes?
>Beerus: Did I tell ya, I loooooove ya, man! Just, just...ya okay dude.
>>
good thread
>>
>>93424652
>>
>>93443436
>one must conquer an Amazon woman in battle before sex

Goku would like this.
>>
>>93444308
>Okay so would Kal-El become a social retard like Goku?
Not as sharp as normal supes, but way less dull than kid goku, since grandpa was around for much longer, so at least he'd have a role model around. Also no head trauma.

>Would Kal marry Chichi? Would Chichi finally get a decent husband?
Maybe? i mean, supes could probably end the fire on ox king's castle with his super breath instead of having roshi do it, so maybe ox wouldn't offer his daughter's hand right off the bat.
>>
>>93426424
>>93426477
Back in DB, Bulima shots Goku with a GUN and it didn't do anything but sting a little, later during his bout with RR army gun didn't work on him, he could tank them. Now in Super guns can hurt him. So either tech got much much better over the years or Toriyama just forgot things again.

Pick your poison...
>>
>Supes with martial arts training and kii powers
>Namek has three yellow suns
Webcomic about this series of retarded curbstomps fucking when?
>>
>>93448520
Doesn't sound as different as how he got to marry Chichi. Now, imagine a younger diana in kid Chichi's outfit.
>>
>>93424652
This is all well and neat, but how will Goku learn to fly in the DC Earth? Is anyone there able to teach such a skill? Or will Goku be tool assisted in that regard?
>>
Goku would die when doomsday arrives and Superman will stop zeno from being a dick who destroy universes because he's bored
>>
>>93448788
It would basically be OPM: Superman on Namek edition
>>
>>93443379

Or Bats uses his detective know-how to analyze Oozaru's weakness, slices off his tail with a well-placed batarang and either looks after him or sends Goku off to Ra's al Ghul
>>
File: Buu vs bullets.jpg (83KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
Buu vs bullets.jpg
83KB, 600x463px
>>93448782
Not really. He got a tiny scratch on the wrist because he let his guard down (again), and got chewed out for it, same as Krillin.

Consider also this scene from the manga, where Buu gets shot up and the bullets actually go THROUGH him, not just bounce off. This is the same character that, just a few chapters later, is Superboy Prime-ing dimensional barriers by screaming.
>>
>>93441660
So would Bulma have just shot Clark in the face and killed him?
>>
>>93449891
Gohan would still be alive, so probably not.
>>
>>93424652
Kakarot wouldn't be adopted by the Kents, because it's the 20's or 30's America and they don't want an Asian baby. He will grow up orphaned, he will be strong, mean, and tough, he will be a bit of a punk, he can leap tall buildings, lift cars (though it strains him), withstand gunshots (though they really hurt). He won't become as strong as he was in late DragonBall, since he'll never receive Ki training, and his heart won't be pure, but he'll be a really strong guy. Perhaps someday he'll remember his purpose, to destroy all life on Earth, go mental, and he'll have to be put down by the likes of Batman or Green Lantern. Perhaps on the night of a full moon.

Kal-El would be raised as Gohan's son. He'll learn Chinese philosophy, martial arts, and eventually master ki control. Grandpa Gohan wouldn't die until much later, of old age. Even with Kal-El's Kryptonian abilities, he'll go on to be much stronger than he ever would have been if he was raised in an ordinary town, many times over. He wouldn't be quite as careful or thoughtful as the Clark we know, but he will be a righteous and peaceful guy. I guess the Saiyans, Freeza, Cell, and Buu would never be a problem if Goku was never around, so Kal-El's only problem will be the Red Ribbon Army and King Piccolo.
>>
>>93424737
i've never even seen that movie, but i for some reason am still cringing about it, can someone explain this
>>
>>93425832
>Most DB characters are white in appearance.
Depends on where they're from. In the original Dragon Ball, there is clearly an East and a West in their world. Eastern folk looked like they're from Ancient China/Japan, Western folk look like they're from 60's - 80's USA/Europe. Bulma would be from the West, so she looks White, but Yamcha would be from the East, so he looks Chinese. Goku looks more Eastern than Western to me, but he's not really either.
>>
>>93424770
What if Goku never hits his head? wouldn't he become a super-villain in the DC verse? and much weaker cause he probably wouldn't be raised to be a martial artist
>>
>>93455034

He would still have his great ape form though, multiplying his strength x10. Even if the heroes target it for removal, DC superscience is almost certainly capable of regrowing it for him.
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.