[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
>Itt: Create new villains for your favorite superheros
I'll start
>Flash
>Opposite Flash
An evil Speedster with powers similar to the Flash who was a childhood friend of Barry. After hearing about his friend Barry is the Flash, he reverse engineers the accident that gave Barry his powers giving him the powers of the opposite-speedforce
>Anti-Reverse Flash
A guy from the past who hears all about how great the Reverse Flash is when the Reverse Flash goes back in time, so he spends the rest of his life harnessing the power of the anti-speedforce, the Slow-Force to become the Anti-Reverse Flash so he can go to the future and be a better Reverse Flash than the Reverse Flash
>Not-Flash
He is evil and runs fast and hates Barry
>Inverse-Flash
An evil man sees Flash running on TV and decides to become an evil speedster too by means of the plot convenienceforce. He uses the evil powers of the plot convenienceforce to fuck with Barry's life
>Un-Flash
An evil Speedster created from the absence of the Speedforce who needs to drain Barry's connection to the speedforce to keep alive
>>
>>93422937
a thread died for this
>>
>>93422937
Well this was a shitpost of a thread.

But if I was making a bad guy.

A expy of Mannequinn from Worm. He was a Tinker, a super tech guy who was planning on building a space habitat, using his speciality of closed systems. However he was driven mad, and started replacing his body parts. By the end, he had removed all but a few organs, replacing most of his body with machinery. They are held in super strong ceramics casing with machinery supporting them.

His new body is a bunch of these modules, connected by long flexible chains. They allow him to go with any attack. A reed will bend in the wind and be unbroken and such. He also contains blades, gas and other weaponry inside his body. He can run faster then normal car speed, can throw cars with ease and had flexibility in every direction. He is also incredibly stealthy when he wants to, able to fit through narrow passages with ease.

He could easily be a general Villian for a host of heroes to face. He has a wide power base andcan prepare counters to their powers. His motivations in Worm were targeting anybody trying to better the world, particularly other tinkers but that can be changed.
>>
>>93422937
Geoff that's genuis.

24-issue + 3 prestige-format one-shots trial run, get on that shit stat
>>
File: 1370692627156.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1370692627156.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>93422937
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>93422937
I've got a great idea for a villain
>OP
>>
>>93422937
Alright, here I go.
>Superman
>Opposite Superman
An evil Kryptonian with powers similar to the Superman who was a childhood friend of Clark. After hearing about his friend Clark is the Flash, he reverse engineers the accident that gave Clark his powers giving him the powers of the opposite-sun
>Anti-Bizarro Superman
A guy from the past who hears all about how great the Bizzaro Superman is when the Bizzaro Superman goes to Earth, so he spends the rest of his life harnessing the power of the Bizzaro Force, the Weak-Force to become the Anti-Bizzaro Superman so he can go to Bizzaro World and be a better Bizzaro Superman than the Bizzaro Superman
>Not-Superman
He is evil and lifts strong and hates Clark
>Inverse-Superman
An evil man sees Superman flying on TV and decides to become an evil super too by means of the plot convenienceforce. He uses the evil powers of the plot convenienceforce to fuck with Clark's life
>Un-Superman
An evil flying brick created from the absence of the sun who needs to drain Clark's connection to the sun to keep alive
>>
>>93422937
Williamson is reading this thread right now for ideas
>>
File: IMG_2666.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2666.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>93423319
>>93422937
Reverse-Flash is unironically a great character and memeing him like this won't change that.
>>
>>93423356
I don't anyone is denying that. It's more about how they can't stop creating new evil speedsters.
Just since Rebirth thre's been Godspeed, then Black Hole's female leader. And now this new arc is about Thawne.
>>
Ok here for Martian Manhunter

>The Salamander (but not the amphibious type)
A mystical anthromorphic red Lizard dude with flame based superpowers.
Created via magic by some occultist who got killed by this creature afterwards because he haven't done the right ritual to control this flame reptile. There can also be only one Salamander at a time and every Salamander has it's own personality.
>>
>>93422937
for superman

>Roswell
a grey alien type that is the last of her kind and was sent to earth in a pod to escape a calamity. She was discovered by the government and locked away and experimented on, she breaks free and has a major hatred for humanity. Her powers are mentally based.

she's a nice foil for superman, she's been treated the worst by humanity where as superman got the best.

>seraph
a mystical being that looks like an angel, he wants to be humanity's saviour. again another foil for Superman. I haven't got much else on him.
>>
I had an idea for a villain for Spiderman(Miles Morales) to expand on his rogues gallery.

>Johnny B. Goode
He's around the same age as Miles. James Dean wannabe, he lives in modern times but over romanticizes the 60s and 50s. Walks around in a leather jacket and has a guitar strapped to his back.

He's pretty much a gear head so he modified a 1955 Desoto Fireflite with all sorts of artillery.
>>
>>93423708
Horrible. Please never write comics.
>>
>>93423834
I hate to break it to you but I'm actually Max Landis
>>
>>93423802
He wouldn't make me care about Miles, but I like him.
>>
>>93423802
Are you familiar with Turner D. Century?
>>
>>93422937
>The Lamp
A girl who is extremly afraid of the dark so she focused on making light-related stuff. She uses flashbangs, super-powerfull torchlights and other light-related stuff to rob banks. She uses the money to finance making more ways to brign light into the darkness. Villian for Batman.

>Ted Jones
Honestly, he doesn't even know why he is there or what he has done right or wrong. Or why Supes is trying so hard to defeat him. Or why Supes constantly fails to defeat him. Basically, he has Kafka-Superpowers and can put himself and others into a mental prison which is pretty much like a book from Kafka.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.