[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 134

File: IMG_3602.jpg (1MB, 1750x1356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3602.jpg
1MB, 1750x1356px
Now This Is Real Art edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Darth Maul #4 (June 21)
Darth Vader #2 (June 21)
Poe Dameron Annual #1 (June 21)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
first for thrawn is shit
>>
Second for aphra is shit
>>
Third for Star Wars is shit
>>
File: Assphra.jpg (24KB, 386x309px) Image search: [Google]
Assphra.jpg
24KB, 386x309px
Fourth for all of you are shit, post more Assphra
>>
>>93420258
fifth for all aphra fans are shit
>>
>>93420258
>post more Assphra
sixth for but thats where shit comes from
>>
File: IMG_3604.jpg (529KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3604.jpg
529KB, 780x688px
>>93420258
>>
Daily reminder that your waifu has a dick.
>>
>>93420514
You speak as if it is a bad thing
>>
What are your guy's honest expectations for The Last Jedi story wise? Will they make rey be the "real" chosen one and anakin was just a false prophet like those leaks suggested?
>>
File: Canon Depiction of Padme.jpg (854KB, 2021x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Canon Depiction of Padme.jpg
854KB, 2021x1600px
Reckon she ever did anal?
>>
>>93420681
Honestly they'd be better off dropping the prophecy angle entirely, and if the trailer's bit about "Light, Dark, Balance" and "there's so much more" is hinting towards anything its that their going for just that, a less binary view of the Force, or at least a view of the Force that accepts that the Dark Side cannot be destroyed, only overcome and rejected
If nothing else, Lucasfilm and Disney are going to want to evergreen this shit, and that means leaving things open for future Dark Side antagonists, so we won't be getting a "the evil wizard is destroyed and his space tower cast down, everybody lives happily ever after" ending like ROTJ
That and Luke was the 'real' chosen one, and that didn't work either
>>
Any more stuff like this? fan reinterpretations or ugraded models of of SW ships/vehicles. or straight up OC
>>
>>93420735
>>
>>93420681
>What are your guy's honest expectations for The Last Jedi story wise?
That it's going to try and create a story but it will fall through and throw Anakin and Luke under the bus, if only to make Rey better.

I'll be honest, I have no high hopes for this trilogy and I'm doing my best to try and remain optimistic but it's hard.
>>
File: erik-frobom-walker-art.jpg (490KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
erik-frobom-walker-art.jpg
490KB, 1920x1920px
>>93420743
>>
>>93420756
>>
File: john-burns-img-4456.jpg (247KB, 1172x2048px) Image search: [Google]
john-burns-img-4456.jpg
247KB, 1172x2048px
>>93420681
I get the impression from both the trailers and the leaks that TLJ's going to start off looking like it's just remaking ESB again before rapidly veering into crazy shit territory.

At the very least it looks like it's going to introduce more original ideas than TFA (a low bar, admittedly, but still.)
>>
>>93420735
>>93420743

That's a really nice design but its too smooth looking for a warhip imo
>>
>>93420765
>Y-Wing with actual bombardiers position
Cool thing I never knew I wanted
>>
>>93420681

I think the story is going to be weak and insincere, as with TFA. I think it's going to attempt to capture the joy of Star Wars but completely miss the mark.
>>
>>93420138
Some guy in our DnD group keep hyping this guy up, to the point of basically playing as this character as far as I'm aware.

Who is this blue dude?
>>
>>93420765
love this one
>>
>>93420756

actual numbers instead of aurebesh on the side
>this triggers my autism
>>
>>93420800

Thrawn - he's kinda a meme character but has his moments, works better in book form imo
>>
>>93420800
Its a younger version of the character played by george lucas in the prequels
>>
File: 26-Y-Wing_a.png (2MB, 1341x702px) Image search: [Google]
26-Y-Wing_a.png
2MB, 1341x702px
>>93420765
>>93420793
The McQuarrie concept Y-Wing is gorgeous looking. I wouldn't mind them recycling this design for the ST a la the T-70.
>>
>>93420681
Honestly, I'm just hoping that they one, don't rehash ESB and two, don't do anything that might give strength to the Grey Jedi meme and any affiliated crap.

My personal hopes aside from that are that the writing for the characters is much stronger than for TFA so that Rey is not a Sue, Finn gets some consistency and growth, Kylo goes somewhere interesting, Snoke isn't Diet Sheev, and Poe either stops coming off as a try hard attempt at the witty ace pilot (his quips in TFA were Whedon-tier and his piloting was too good given that even Vader and Han didn't pull off moves half as amazing). Moreover, I just want a genuinely good (not expecting great, but that would be nice) SW movie after TFA whelmed me and RO underwhelmed me.
>>
>>93420839
* Poe either stops...or gets killed off.
>>
>>93420829

pointed him out to a couple of friends when we were watching ROTS the other day, they had no idea it was george. Weird choice of cameo though, Gareth Edwards had a wayy better one in Rogue One
>>
File: star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss11.jpg (184KB, 1068x1440px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss11.jpg
184KB, 1068x1440px
>>93420769
For once, I almost wish that the trailers will start spoiling us and giving away more of the more imaginative stuff Rian apparently has in store.

Anything to quell the endless >waah waah ESB rehash complaining. They could have easily prevented this, but nope, first new thing from the movie we'll show are the gorilla walkers on a white salt flat planet.

Lucasfilm needs to start acting more confident. But after what happened in this week, I worry that they'll be stuck in the panic mode for good few more years.
>>
>>93420733
That Pryce haircut makes my dick diamonds
>>
>>93420839
Poe needs to become a character first, period. I like TFA and think Rey is legitimately a good character and I still can't wrap my head around the adoration for him.

Oh wait, Oscar Isaac quipping. Right, that's all a character needs to do to be considered good in this age of Marvel.
>>
File: dirst_test2.jpg (676KB, 1800x945px) Image search: [Google]
dirst_test2.jpg
676KB, 1800x945px
>>93420837
i love it even if it doesn't really look like it could take a hit
>>
File: 56858679.jpg (70KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
56858679.jpg
70KB, 400x613px
Ron howard has also dropped out of the han solo movie
pic related is taking over
>>
>>93420918
That upper turret feels too big, and the forward cockpit feels too short, I can see why the made the changes they did. Its kind of a shame they lost the bombardiers position during the redesign though, it would have been neat if they'd kept that and put an astromech in there or something
>>
>>93420734
>That and Luke was the 'real' chosen one, and that didn't work either
What do you mean?
>>
File: original_y-wing.jpg (39KB, 658x274px) Image search: [Google]
original_y-wing.jpg
39KB, 658x274px
>>93420918
All it really needs is to have the sections holding the engines on to be bulked out to the same level as the OT version and extra bits of plating left on and it could fit into the ST perfectly.

The big B-17 style bombers from the TLJ trailer look awesome though. Interesting to see bomber craft on that scale in the SW universe after having fighter bombers be the norm.
>>
File: 1457058729861.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1457058729861.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>93420528
What would you want a girl with a dick for?
>>
>>93420957
That I typed that worse than I thought I had
Basically if we assume the prophecy is just "strike a balance in the Force by eliminating the Dark Side" than Luke definitively achieved that by redeeming his father, striking a balance between the light and dark that led to the destruction of the last two Dark Siders in the galaxy, leaving the Light aligned Luke as the sole winner
And naturally it didn't work because you can't strike a balance by destroying something, nor can you 'destroy' the Dark Side
>>
>>93420984
>original y-wing

please nigga
>>
>>93420800
Do not believe >>93420829's lies, it's a different character
The dude in the OP is Grand Admiral Thrawn, one of the very few aliens in the Imperial Military, known for being a brilliant strategist and appreciation for art.
>>
File: 57869579.jpg (100KB, 595x433px) Image search: [Google]
57869579.jpg
100KB, 595x433px
>This is my apprentice, Darth Jorts
>>
File: The_Holocrons_of_Fate_31.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_Holocrons_of_Fate_31.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>93421103
The fearsome dark lord of the Sith, known only as Darth Casualwear.
>>
>>93421137
Suburban dad Maul will forever be best Maul
I really hope that skin is an option in Battlefield 2, it would be hilarious to tear up clone troopers while wearing a t-shirt
>>
So what's the deal with Aphra's tattoo?

What if it is not a tattoo but an actual circuit?
>>
File: john-burns-img-4461.jpg (206KB, 1828x1016px) Image search: [Google]
john-burns-img-4461.jpg
206KB, 1828x1016px
Speaking of bombers, weren't there some rumors floating around that the FO get their own TIE bombers in TLJ?
>>
File: 1495109781318.png (339KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495109781318.png
339KB, 540x378px
>>93421190
No idea, my personal theory is that its connected to that droid crime syndicate she mentioned she was working for once upon a time, sort of an honorary initiation tattoo
Actual circuit would be pretty cool though, but I'm not sure what use it might have
>>
>>93421236
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_Gotra
>old clone wars battle droids forming a criminal gang and fighting for droid rights

I want a story about these guys, this sounds great.
on an unrelated note, image source?
>>
>>93421236
I thought about it being the mark of the Droid Gotra too, but she already had it in the flashback where she's still in the University, so I'm not sure about it. Maybe something to do with the time when she was on her own after her mother died?
>>
>>93421290
>a whole organisation of Beetees and Triple-zeroes
Uh oh
>>
holy fuck that pic
>>
>>93420986
So she can ram me in the ass, duh
>>
>>93420138
no way fag version when?
>>
>>93421190
I'm convinced it'll be a plot point at some stage. A plan for a missing piece of some device, weapon, or whatever.
I'd still just like it to be a tattoo, though, that she got because she thought it looked cool.

>>93421290
Gotra story would be amazing. I'd love to see what kind of society a bunch of liberated war-driods would develop. So long as it isn't just an army of Mr.Bones.
>>
IT'S STAR WARS BABY!
>>
>>93421581
Shut up Ezra.
>>
>>93421628
Even better idea, have it be both
The Gotra were convinced it was part of a weapons schematic due to its close resemblance, but it was just a cool design Aphra picked out at random when she was feeling rebellious in her college years
She strung them along for months before they realized what was happening, hence why she's in debt to them
>>
>>93421290
>image source?
I believe that's from an adventure module from the Fantasy Flight Tabletop RPG Age of Rebellion, pretty sure it's called "Dead in the Water"
>>
>>93421190
It's a design her mother came with. but also potentially part of some mind control security system that she was also working on before she died
>>
File: 1490809562639.png (931KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490809562639.png
931KB, 636x960px
>>93421837
I meant the Aphra lewd.
>>
>>93420756
An actual Panzer II ausf. C turret on the top of a hull that looks like the front of a Jagdpanther.
I don't know if I like it or not.
>>
>>93421854
Ah, Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV
>>
>>93421843
Citation needed.
>>
>>93421775
Haha, I can totally buy that for something Aphra would do.
When her standalone comic did those college years flashbacks I was hoping they'd be a continuing thing, and we'd get stories in a similar vein to the one you just described, about how Aphra tries to blag her way into the crime underworld, fucks up, and ends up in debt to virtually everyone.
>>
File: TIE_Tadpole.jpg (307KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TIE_Tadpole.jpg
307KB, 1280x1024px
>>93421236
Sauce on that pic?
>>
Why does Sana keeps hanging out with the Rebellion?
>>
>>93422028
she was always there Trebek
>>
>>93421290
>droid rights
I'm picturing a group of Droidekas and Supers standing outside the Senate with placards, chanting protest slogans in binary.
>>
>>93422073
>independent thinkers.webm
>>
>>93422028
Fit of consciousness? They seem to happen around the OT crew pretty regularly
Either that or she's hanging around till Han pays his debt to her, at which she'll disappear to explain why she wasn't around in ESB
>>
>>93422073
>A mouse droid is their MLK.
>Speech is a long sequence of adorable squeaks.

That said, droid spartacus would be a cool story.
>>
>>93422052
No. She tracked down Solo shortly after ANH, hoping to get money from an old job got wrong out of him, and wanted to sell Leia to the Imperials for a reward while they were at it, but upon learning that Han joined the rebels she helped them, and has basically been with the Rebellion ever since.
>>
>>93422106
Would you create a new type of droid or use an existing model?

Which model would you use?

B1 for me. I love those guys.
>>
>>93421190
Everyone thought that there was going to be a twist reveal that she was a droid, but that never happened
>>
>a deviation
What did James Luceno mean by this?
Pretty sure TPM doesn't say that the Midichlorians are force carrying particles.

Why does the concept of Midichlorians make everyone so butt flustered?
The force has been a bloodline thing from day 1.
Anakin passed it down to Luke.
>>
>>93422085
Yeah, she says she wants the money, but we actually don't see her reminding Han about it or growing impatient or anything.

I guess Luke and Leia just have an aura of goodness around them that converts people. Aphra joining the Rebellion when?
>>
>>93420733
uh yeah
>>93420681
just no grey jedi pls
>>
>>93422162
>"The force is an energy field created by all living things, it surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together" - Obi-Wan, A New Hope
>The Force is actually just the result of some weird bacterial shit in your bloodstream that apparently randomly manifests in different people from different species for no adequately explained reason"- Qui-Gon, The Phantom Menace
One of these explanations is much more satisfying and interesting and full of story potential than the other. Personally I've never minded Midi-chlorians but that's because I've always head canoned them as being indicative of Force sensitivity rather than causative, but I can see why people did and do get butt blasted over them
>>
>>93422225
>One of these explanations is much more satisfying and interesting and full of story potential than the other.
No?
Midi-chlorians do not contradict Obi-Wan.

Two simple points.
1. force sensitivity was always bloodline based
2. Midi-chlorians are not the force
>>
>>93422162

>Why does the concept of Midichlorians make everyone so butt flustered?

Because it turned something inherently unknowable and mystic into DBZ power levels.

Just like how Lucas turned the Jedi Order into the least interesting possible version of "magic-wielding space knights who save the galaxy" because he needed to have his terrible "Our Love Is Forbidden!" story-line. Lucas seemd obsessed with making the most boring variations of the promises his ideas implied.

>>93422238

>Midi-chlorians do not contradict Obi-Wan.

They also serve zero narrative purpose.

For all of its mistakes, the EU idea of "A Jedi can just inherently sense another Jedi" was a solid, mystical idea that didn't include anime power levels.
>>
>>93422162
It's still not a bloodline thing.

The Force shares a bloodline in only the most extreme cases. We're literally only seen two cases of it;

The Skywalker family, likely due to Anakin being the Chosen One.

And Tiplee and her sister, which might have just been coincidence too.
>>
>>93422225
>The Force is actually just the result of some weird bacterial shit in your bloodstream that apparently randomly manifests in different people from different species for no adequately explained reason
This is not, and never has been, the case.
>>
>>93422118
Personally, heavily modified magnaguard would be pretty awesome.
But I agree - B1s are great and need better post-war material than Aftermath.
Seeing as how we aw in Rebels that imperial procedure is to destroy active battle-droids on sight, I think it'd be awesome to see more stories of groups of these things surviving, on the run, cannibalizing and modifying themselves for years. What could a B1 become after a long time of this? Something awesome, I bet.
>>
>>93422238
Obi Wan was talking about some mystical qi inspired stuff about how we are all one and stuff, midi-chlorians are too concrete and scientific by comparison
And it can't be bloodline based, otherwise you wouldn't get examples of Force sensitive just being randomly born into families that weren't Force sensitive before
I really hope the whole "Force sensitives have Force sensitive kids 100% of the time" thing gets left behind in the EU. As much as it justifies the Jedi's 'no wives no kids' policy its just a little too neat
>>
>>93422270
>Just like how Lucas turned the Jedi Order into the least interesting possible version of "magic-wielding space knights who save the galaxy" because he needed to have his terrible "Our Love Is Forbidden!" story-line. Lucas seemd obsessed with making the most boring variations of the promises his ideas implied.
I would argue that what he did with the Jedi was very interesting and not something you would expect to see in a blockbuster film series.

>They also serve zero narrative purpose.
>For all of its mistakes, the EU idea of "A Jedi can just inherently sense another Jedi" was a solid, mystical idea that didn't include anime power levels.
????
In the films the Jedi, even on the council, are depicted as not all being equally skilled/powerful.
That would make a Jedi using the force to find force sensitives to unreliable and dependent on that Jedi's attunment, not objectivity.

AND ONCE AGAIN THE FORCE WAS BIOLOGICAL IN THE VERY FIRST MOVIE IT IS A BLOODLINE THING AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN
>>
>>93422270
>power levels
I am so sick to fucking death of this shit

Midichlorians are not power levels, nor are they the cause of the fucking force.

Qui-Gon DID sense Anakin's sensitivity, why do you think he checked his Midichlorians in the first place?

Midichlorians;
>Represent the potential of the force wielder
>Represent the growth of the Force user
>Could be used by Qui-Gon to confirm his suspicions of Anakin being the Chosen One
>Flock to force hotspots, are NOT the causation of the force

All of this shit about power levels, and midichlorians being/causing the force are just dumbshit RLM-tier retards spreading misinfo because they're too stupid to follow what was being said on screen. Why does nobody actually think about why Yoda has a high midichlorian count? Why are so-called Star Wars fans so fucking retarded when it comes to this topic?

It drives me insane.
>>
>>93422297
>And it can't be bloodline based, otherwise you wouldn't get examples of Force sensitive just being randomly born into families that weren't Force sensitive before
wat
The force is unequivocally shown to run in families even in the OT.
>>
>>93422324
>All of this shit about power levels, and midichlorians being/causing the force are just dumbshit RLM-tier retards spreading misinfo because they're too stupid to follow what was being said on screen.
this
>>
>>93422270
>because he needed to have his terrible "Our Love Is Forbidden!" story-line.
But Yoda wanted Luke to let go of his attachments in ESB.

really makes you think
>>
>>93422271
Its also worth noting both those examples were twins, it might be a case where two kids are more likely than one to become attuned to the Force and then that connection is shared in the womb
>>
>>93422331
>>93422324
Mate, it's not bloodline based, thats just the skywalker family.

TCW makes it very clear about how Force Sensitivity is discovered, and how much Midichlorians have to do with it.

And even then, you dont even need to watch TCW to understand
>>
>>93422271
>>93422353
And where are the cases for Jedi with confirmed non force sensitive parentage?
>>
>>93422331
I meant not solely bloodline based, unless somehow every single Force sensitive ever born is distantly related to a previous Force Sensitive from their species and homeworld
>>
>>93422355
>thats just the skywalker family.

>who are the Tiplee sisters
>>
>>93422371
How is that at all unlikely?
Otherwise there would be fore users everywhere.
>>
>>93422319

>I would argue that what he did with the Jedi was very interesting and not something you would expect to see in a blockbuster film series.

And? Interesting isn't synonymous with good.

>>93422324

>All of this shit about power levels, and midichlorians being/causing the force are just dumbshit RLM-tier retards spreading misinfo because they're too stupid to follow what was being said on screen. Why does nobody actually think about why Yoda has a high midichlorian count? Why are so-called Star Wars fans so fucking retarded when it comes to this topic?

Because it's a terrible concept and introduced meaningless confusion.

You know what would have also worked? If they weren't in the film. They don't even some some grander thematic purpose.
>>
>>93422367
Literally every single other canon Jedi

But if you really want proof, go watch the TCW episode where Cad Bane is hired to kidnap force sensitive children.

>>93422373
Right here >>93422271 in my other post m8
>>
>>93422297
>midi-chlorians are too concrete and scientific by comparison
But Midi-chlorians aren't the force.
It's been 20 years and you still refuse to accept this simple fact.
>>
>>93422367
The parents of those Force sensitive babies from that one episode of TCW spring to mind, as does the grandmother of that Force sensitive baby in Rebels
Beyond that, for reasons somewhat obvious we don't really get to see or hear about the parents of other Jedi. Anakin is the exception and we simply do not know who his father was
>>
>>93422162
I don't have a problem with midichlorians or anything, but let's all just take a moment of appreciation -
Is there anyone quite as admirable for lore-enrichment as Luceno? He's bringing particle physics into it because he loves working on the lore and bringing new, interesting dimensions to it.
That was the best thing about Catalyst: the khyber crystal stuff. You can't work with them for too long because it starts to affect your sleep and dreams. They're a bridge between organic and inert matter. They actively conceal their structure on a quantum level. The Jedi "communicate" with them.
The Khyber-porn was amazing. Luceno's a class act for just this kind of thing.
>>
>>93422380
>And? Interesting isn't synonymous with good.
In this instance it is.
Just as a more conventional take on Anakin's fall would have been less interesting, the Jedi being cloistered monks is an unusual choice that furthers the unique style choices of GL.
>>
>>93422397
>Anakin is the exception
But here's another bloodline example right here
>>93422373
>>
>>93422380
>You know what would have also worked? If they weren't in the film. They don't even some some grander thematic purpose.
Maybe it was needless lore that nobody asked for,that didn't really improve the movie.

But it also is NOT the harmful lore like everyone misunderstands. So often I see shit about power levels and Midichlorians causing the force, and it's just fucking wrong. If these people spent more time watching the movie, than watching shitty youtube personalities, they might understand it better.

There's also a fantastic TCW arc with Yoda that dives a bit deeper into the Midichlorian lore too, and again, all it is is taking the "the force binds everything together" to a microscopic level. It was never supposed to be anything more than that.
>>
>>93422388
I never said they are the Force, I was just saying that offering a means of objectively and scientifically putting a number on someone's Force potential feels too detached from the mystical energy field that Obi Wan talked about
To be entirely honest I don't really mind the concept, I just think it could have been explained clearer by Qui Gon telling Anakin about the Force and explaining midi-chlorians as indicators for it
>>
>>93422407
But the thing is, Luceno somehow drank the "fan" Kool-Aid or something because Midi-chlorians are never described as force carrying particles in the films.
>>
>>93422319
>what he did with the Jedi was very interesting and not something you would expect to see in a blockbuster film series.
That's something I will always respect Lucas for.

The shit that you would see on the big screen in the summers of 1999, 2002 and 2005, are absolutely NOT the kind of shit that Hollywood would ever take risks on.

For better, and worse. But definitely in many cases, better.
>>
File: 1492797757651.png (1MB, 736x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1492797757651.png
1MB, 736x1056px
>>93422073
>>
>>93422419
I was talking about the PARENTS of Jedi, not the existence of whatever bloodline thing you're talking about
>>
>>93422432
>I just think it could have been explained clearer by Qui Gon telling Anakin about the Force and explaining midi-chlorians as indicators for it
That's what he said though.

It's literally functionally the same thing. There are always going to be people with more force potential than others, and seeing as we have evidence in the films and in TCW that the force is at least SOMEWHAT passed down through bloodlines, and that the Jedi need a way to CONSISTENTLY screen infants.
>>
>>93422388

>But Midi-chlorians aren't the force.

Because it's a meaningless distinction. it's till adding a scientific element that adds nothing.

Making the immortals aliens in Highlander 2 doesn't technically mean they took out the mystical elements at the same time, that doesn't mean it wasn't a moronic narrative decision that damaged the series.

This Lucas defenders constantly splitting hairs with every single argument is getting more and more tiresome.

>>93422426

>. So often I see shit about power levels and Midichlorians causing the force, and it's just fucking wrong

Or maybe Lucas worded that scene poorly instead of your auteur theory frothing "the customer is always wrong" defence?
>>
>>93422407
Luceno is one of my favorite Star Wars authors, and I am glad that he is one of the main writers of canon books.

He's done a very good job expanding the lore in the ROTS->ANH period. He basically set the stage for Rogue One, just as much as Rebels has in 3 seasons.
>>
>>93422452
But the argument is about blood.
>>
>>93422436
They are barely described at all, which is kind of the root of the problem. If Lucas had been explicit about them being indicators for Force sensitivity there wouldn't have been this 18 year long argument over them
>>
>>93422455
>Or maybe Lucas worded that scene poorly
But he didn't.
It made sense to me from age 5 when I first saw it.

>>93422455
>Because it's a meaningless distinction. it's till adding a scientific element that adds nothing.
see
>>93422454

PLUS, it is how Palp convinces Anakin to join the dark side.
>>
>>93422470
>If Lucas had been explicit about them being indicators for Force sensitivity
But he was.
This is both explained and shown in TPM.
>>
>>93422455
>Or maybe Lucas worded that scene poorly
I am not going to lie and say that the scene was clear as day with no room for misunderstanding.

But it also wasn't so bad that the misconceptions should be so commonplace in the community.

Especially post-TCW, but even excluding the show clearing the misconceptions up, this should never have been such a huge deal in the first place.

But taking TCW into consideration, it makes it exceptionally frustrating to me when I see the bullshit being parroted to this day. Not only is the debate so old and tired that it is not even worth arguing, but the truth about Midichlorians should be common knowledge by now. So it's honestly eye-rolling when someone shows up in /swco/ of all places still complaining about "power levels", as if the movies themselves don't shut that shit down.
>>
>>93422488
>So it's honestly eye-rolling when someone shows up in /swco/ of all places still complaining about "power levels", as if the movies themselves don't shut that shit down.
this
>>
>>93422162
That's one of the reasons why i love the DP novel. Luceno expanded on the Midichlorians in a way that i think fits what Lucas intended.

Like some species's Midichlorians make them immune to mind tricks. And exactly how Plagueis planned to use them to make himself immortal.
>>
>>93422470
>If Lucas had been explicit about them being indicators for Force sensitivity
I mean... I always understood it like that
>>
>>93422488

>Especially post-TCW

EU is irrelevant to this discussion. I shouldn't have to do homework have the story make sense.

>So it's honestly eye-rolling when someone shows up in /swco/ of all places still complaining about "power levels", as if the movies themselves don't shut that shit down.

Except it's literally written as a power level idea in the film.

>He has a higher Mid-cholrian level count then anyone else I've ever seen!

And you can bust actually and well actually at me all you want, that line from a dramatic standpoint is specifically indicating some measure of power being more impressive then another.

There is no other reason to write that line of dialogue like that, if not to make the characters or by extension the audience impressed at the large number.

I don't give a flying fuck what the EU has to say about it.
>>
>>93422457
Me too, anon.
This kind of thing is the real strength of the expanded universe material. Star Wars, in its film and tv form, is broad-audience, mass-appeal stuff. But as fun and adventurous as it is, it wouldn't have become a lifelong favourite of mine if it wasn't for authors like Luceno adding systematic and thought-out depths to it - to the politics, the government, the science and lore.
I can enjoy the films, tv, and comics for the fun romps they are, and get my dorky in-depth down-the-rabbithole fix from the likes of Luceno.
>>
>>93422488
>I am not going to lie and say that the scene was clear as day with no room for misunderstanding.
I wouldn't even give him that much.
There is nothing unexplained in TPM.
Midichlorians need force sensitivity to survive and are symbiotic with humans. The more there are, the more concentrated the force is around/in that person.

You'd have to be mentally slow to not understand that.

>>93422528
yikes
I can disprove your nonsense with one simple example.
Anakin from age 9 has a much higher Midichlorian count than Yoda.
BUT Yoda can go head to head with Dooku in AotC while Anakin gets recked.

BAM POWER LEVELS DIVPROVEN
>>
>>93422552

>BAM POWER LEVELS DIVPROVEN

Oh Jesus Christ.

I'm not saying that Midi-Chlorians are inherently power levels. I don't believe that. I'm saying Lucas WROTE it that way.
>>
>>93422579
But he didn't.
>>
>>93422528
First of all, TCW is not EU. It's 100% canon, and came from George Lucas himself before he quit his creative position at Lucasfilm. TCW exists to further develop the world and characters he created. It's not "homework", it's just more Star Wars.

Secondly, as I mentioned multiple times in my posts, you don't even NEED to watch TCW. Yes, the show helps explain things much clearer, because there was obviously some confusion in the community, but it was never completely needed for someone to understand what Midichlorians are.

Third, there is nothing about Midichlorians that should make the story of Star Wars hard to understand. It was background lore, some fluff to explain why Qui-Gon was doing extra tests on Anakin beyond "I think he is the Chosen One". He needed proof that Midichlorians were flocking to Anakin.

>Except it's literally written as a power level idea in the film.
>"He has a higher Mid-cholrian level count then anyone else I've ever seen!"
And this is where you prove that you have fundamentally misunderstood what Midichlorians are.

So, lets take your own example. Anakin has a high Midichlorian count right? Higher than Yoda? Then explain to me, could Anakin defeat Yoda in a fight? Explain to me why Anakin and Obi-Wan were perfectly matched in their Force Push standoff in Episode 3? Suddently, Midichlorians aren't looking so much like power levels anymore, huh?

Anakin having lots of Midichlorians was supposed to represent him being the Chosen One. They flock to him because of it. It doesn't make him stronger, but it forshadows his potential to grow strong. That is it.

Just think about why Yoda has a high Midichlorian count in the first place, and you will have all the answers you need. Hint: He wasn't born with them.
>>
>>93422380
>They don't even some some grander thematic purpose.
Is this bait?
They literally do.
Think about the context of the two different times "Symbionce(sp?)" is said in TPM.
>>
>>93420787
Its looks more like an analogue to an assault helicopter.
>>
>>93420998
>And naturally it didn't work because you can't strike a balance by destroying something, nor can you 'destroy' the Dark Side
This assumes that "balance" is an equal amount of Dark Side and Light Side... which is nonsense. There is no such thing as a "Light Side". Check the scripts for all three original films, you won't find a single reference to a "Light Side" or even a "Light". There's the Force, and it has a dark side. It's not something that needs to be balanced out, any more than a human body needs to balance out the amount of cancerous and non-cancerous cells it has.

>A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger... fear... aggression. The dark side of the Force are they.

Abrams doesn't understand this because he's approaching the setting from a standard, boring, and very Western/Christian perspective, when the original Jedi mythos is directly inspired by Buddhist tenets. The Buddha learned to transcend material attachments and desires, and so eject the poisons and evils of the world. He didn't need to balance out his Light Side of non-attachment with an equal amount of Dark Side by accepting Mara.
>>
>>93422664
>any more than a human body needs to balance out the amount of cancerous and non-cancerous cells it has.

>implying that having exactly 50% cancerous cells isn't healthy
>>
>>93422118
My fave OC donut steel droid is a class of medic droid from the local RPG campaign. The chassis is a decent performance humanoid built to be a tool user, it will usually wear modified Stormtrooper armor and carry its own gear.

Anyway, it's based on an old Imperial project. What happened was they based its language off actual soldiers and medics talking, to fit in well.

And then the prototype screamed abuse at Darth Vader for two minutes for trucking his dirty fucking cape into its beloved medbay. The situation was salvageable until one of the developers couldn't keep a nervous giggle in check a, well, it's not like a Darth can do anything but murder everyone when that kind of shit happens.
>>
>>93422764
Designing a battlefield droid to fit in with soldiers by basically not being either 3PO or a beeping microwave is a pretty interesting idea.
I could imagine that kind of thing being based on the way clones carries themselves in the grand army, with nicknames replacing serial numbers.
>>
>>93422664
All the stuff about destroying the Dark Side comes directly from Lucas, as does the idea that 'destroying' it will bring balance to the Force. That is one hundred percent him
But later on in TCW, we get that arc with Yoda based around exploring the Dark Side which reaches the conclusion that the Dark Side is something inherent to any Force Sensitive being that must be accepted and then overcome rather than outright rejected
Lucas clearly intended the take away to be that the Jedi (and by extension the majority of the galaxy since Jedi has become synonymous with Force sensitive both in and out of universe) have either forgotten or simply never bothered to fully understand the true nature of the Dark Side.
I don't mean balance in the sense of some 50/50 Grey Jedi bullshit, I mean balance in the sense of "I accept that I have these negative impulses, that the Dark Side comes from within not without, and I choose to rise above" instead of the Jedi's approach of never acknowledging the Dark Side accept as something you should avoid at all costs
>>
>>93422849
>"I accept that I have these negative impulses, that the Dark Side comes from within not without, and I choose to rise above" instead of the Jedi's approach of never acknowledging the Dark Side accept as something you should avoid at all costs
I mean, the Jedi were clearly teaching some kind of "rise above" philosophy, because Anakin talks about the unconditional love being essential for the Jedi in AotC, and in RotS his conversation with Palpatine shows that the Jedi at the very least explain to Padawans where the Sith go wrong ("The Sith rely on their passion for their strength").
>>
>>93422903
Anakin was talking about his own personal interpretation, and I doubt that interpretation would have flown very far around Obi-Wan or Yoda
And they might teach where the Sith go wrong as a warning, but they never take about how a Jedi should handle those emotions beyond "look to the Jedi teachings and meditate" advice like Yoda gives to Anakin when he talks about his visions of Padme's death
>>
I don't get why the Dark Side is so bad, it grants you greater power.

The Jedi were just all pansies to scared to do what needed to be done and take control of the Galaxy. I reckon if Anakin's plan had worked he and Padme would have made the galaxy a better, freer and safer place.
>>
File: 1497920809032.png (110KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1497920809032.png
110KB, 500x358px
>>93423053
t.
>>
>>93423053
It triggers the emotions are bad mmmkay monks.
>>
>>93423022
>but they never take about how a Jedi should handle those emotions beyond "look to the Jedi teachings and meditate" advice like Yoda gives to Anakin when he talks about his visions of Padme's death
It was good advice on Yoda's part, but one does wonder if he shouldn't have been more proactive/hands on. Although the scene is stating that Anakin can't do that and is meant to make us feel Anakin's isolation from the Jedi.
>>
>>93422840
We were looking at roles for no combat droids for in-campaign reasons and this was the one that popped up, a bit like an HK series with the mind of a conscientious objector. Really valuable on the battlefield, utterly disgusted by the thought of picking up a gun.

Integral droid brains fir fighters have also popped up - again, they're not built to shoot the guns but they're very decent autopilots and do a good job of operating sensors and shields. And there's a heavy damage control droid based on the zero-g Stormtrooper armor.
>>
>>93423138
It sounds like you've got a fun group with some interesting ideas. I'd love nothing more than a chill and comfy group into lore and fun concepts.
Where I used to live I had a brilliant RPG group but none of them were into Star Wars.
Moved to a new city a few years ago. Only group I can find just wants to play some dumb homebrew system of OP Jedi fighting Xenomorphs from the Alien franchize.
The search continues, I guess.
>>
>>93422371
The real problem it's so easy to argue they're bloodlined based is because narrative weight. Of course Vader's kids are strong in the force and of course their kids would be too. That's just how stories work. What, are you going to have your super powered MC have a kid who just lacks these super powers? Fat fucking chance. This set up happens all the times in fiction because stories and characters are simply understood to develop a certain way when it comes to powers and kids.

It's why you'll see Force Sensitives, or any one with the local super power in other stories, come from people with no powers but rarely the reverse. As I recall, it's only really happened in Star Wars once, with the kids of the Jedi Council leader in SWTOR in a side story. And I think there might have been extenuating circumstances with that but I can't recall. Otherwise, it's simply expected anyone sensitive to the force will have all their offspring have similar skills.
>>
>>93423138
Also, integral droid brains have always been an interesting and relatively underexplored concept for me.
Like, we know in this universe they can build droids like chop or R2 have complicated inner lives and emotional states. But what about big mainframes handling even more complex computations? Does the Scarif base main computer have feelings? Could a ship's autopilot/computer count as a 'character'?
>>
File: Karen_Fukuhara.png (182KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Karen_Fukuhara.png
182KB, 250x375px
>>93420258
Cast live action Aphra
>>
>>93423283
C3PO mentions the Falcon talks in a strange snobbish accent
>>
>>93423293
pretty much any brunette except that or lena dunham
>>
>>93423294
Exacly this. I mean, people already waifu ships! I wonder if 'the Falcon' has something of a personality of its own. Does it remember Han and Chewie all those years later in the same way R2 presumably remembers Anakin? Could it respond to them coming back? Could an ace pilot have a good working relationship twith a certain starfighter's onboard computer, built up by working together over time. Always thought there was something to the idea.
>>
>>93420138
Nooo Kieron Gillen's Star Wars Waifu!
>>
>>93423294
>snobbish
wrong word, I meant to say "slangy", Han Solo's ship talks like Frank Sinatra was stereotyped as
>>
>>93423283
>Does the Scarif base main computer have feelings?
Not after Tarkin had his way with it, it doesn't
>>
>>93423369
>Could an ace pilot have a good working relationship twith a certain starfighter's onboard computer
Is this the reason Poe is such a good fighter pilot, he's actually some kind of starfighter whisperer?
>>
File: IMG_3606.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3606.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>93423293
Already have.
>>
>>93423283
Droids are kept compliant and unthinking by repeated full-scale memory wipes that eliminate personality. Personalities only develop with soft memory wipes, or none at all.
>>
>>93423283
>>93423369
Well, there was that time IG-88 became the main computer on Death Star 2, and used these amazing new powers to mildly annoy Palpatine by opening and closing doors.

Unless that was a dream I had. Honestly so much of the worst of the EU feels like a bad, half-remembered dream.
>>
>>93423496
that wasn't a dream, that "actually" "happened" when some batshit EU author took a degree in one-upmanship to combat the latent EU power creep

reason #773 to be thankful for the canon purge
>>
>>93423053
Seriously though, what would life under emperor Anakin and empress Padme been like?
Anakin's got the romping and tantrumy personality of a toddler, but Padme would probably be the one running the day-to-day, seeing as she actually knew how government worked and had tons of experience. She probably wouldn't have been all that bad.
>>
File: 1483628535380.jpg (286KB, 2227x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1483628535380.jpg
286KB, 2227x3000px
>>93423293

You already posted the absolute perfect choice.
>>
>>93423053
>I don't get why the Dark Side is so bad, it grants you greater power.

Because using it is based on self interest. The cathartic sensation of using the Dark Side is such that it can warp the very nature of the person who embraces it, affecting their decision making abilities to go from calm to top-tier autistic in the blink of an eye (see Sheevspin). Once you taste it, you'll always want more. And the only way to get more is to create more of what creates the Dark Side in the first place.
>>
>>93423496
>IG-88 became the main computer on Death Star 2
10/10
>>
File: chris-glenn-cg-gareiext.jpg (152KB, 1920x510px) Image search: [Google]
chris-glenn-cg-gareiext.jpg
152KB, 1920x510px
What's the comfiest planet to live on?
>>
File: IMG_1665.jpg (139KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.jpg
139KB, 324x500px
>>93423293
>>
>>93423964
Any of the Earth-like copies (Naboo, Takodana, etc). Not single-biome desert bullshit like Hoth, Tatooine, Jakku, Geonosis, etc.
>>
>>93424007
kek
Inb4 ea reuses her catalyst model for battlefront 2
>>
>>93423440
His dick is port compatible. Though maintenance crews dread cleaning up afterwards.
>>
>>93423964
Prince X's personal Skyhook
>>
>>93424035
Don't give them ideas.
>>
>>93423216
Comfy's a good word for it, we've gotten over most of that whole winning thing long ago. Pops up sometimes, you get invested in stuff, but nothing like /tg/ war stories.

Anyway, this is sort of several linked campaigns with the first one being about the big shots in an ass end of nowhere sector starting when the news of Endor hits. So we get to make shit up and navigate the future in a world where canon ends at Endor and is more a guideline.

Of course the inspiration for the campaign is explicitly 1920s China so long term outlook: bleak.
>>
>>93424153
>implying they don't already have the idea
Half or more of the assets in BF2 are just imports from BF1. They already have that mindset going into it.
>>
>>93424171
Because BF1 is just an overpriced beta for BF2.
>>
>>93423283
Yeah, especially when we add in the possibility of developing sentience. How often does it happen? What about the ethics of droid wipes? Indeed, what about the bigger brains, are we more likely to get Culture Minds or AM?
>>
>>93423053
It legit changes your personality.

Also kinda fucks up your face.
>>
>>93423964
Your own worldcraft
>>
>>93424242
Dooku, Maul and Ventress made it out okay with the dark side. The latter two were already ugly when they went to the dark side. Anakin and Palpatine were just unfortunate to get fucked up in their own arrogance.
>>
File: pretty nice guy.jpg (70KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
pretty nice guy.jpg
70KB, 250x360px
Who is your absolute favorite character from legends that you NEVER see talked about?

Mine's this fine gentleman http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vectivus
>>
>>93420681
Anything barring Rey being the real chosen one I'd be okay with. Well not anything but that's my biggest gripe that I think has possibility of coming ture.
>>
>>93424220
Droid wipes are a mess ethically, at least on things of protocol droid levels of sapience and ability to communicate that sapience
In fact there was a C3PO one shot that explored that idea that ended with C3PO picking up his red arm from TFA to honor the memory of a droid who struggled with being the subject of multiple wipes and masters
And of course that got simplified down to "you probably didn't recognize me because of the new arm!" because JJ simply cannot let us have nice things without dropping a turd on them somewhere
>>93424274
Dooku got killed because of how the Dark Side was forced to work, and he was nearly killed a lot in TCW thanks to Dark Side bullshit. Also he probably wouldn't have ended up on the wrong side of the war in the first place if it wasn't for Palpatine
Maul saw his entire family die in front of him, went insane at least twice, nearly died himself and just in general had a long and miserable life purely because of the Dark Side.
Ventress lost everything too, but managed to eke out an existence as a bounty hunter till that went to crap in Dark Disciple
>>
Would you rather Sana or Aphra?
>>
>>93424379
Neither.
>>
>>93424385
But if you were forced to choose?
>>
>>93424379
oooh, probably Aphra but Sana does make a compelling argument
>>
File: SHEEVD.png (91KB, 777x583px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEVD.png
91KB, 777x583px
>>93423053
>The man who wants essentially a military dictatorship of the galaxy, and the woman who is the strongest believer ever in a legislative body with limited authority would surely agree on how to run the galaxy
Baka desu senpai. Padme never would've gone along with Anakins vision for a strong central authority, and Anakin would've thought her weak and foolish.

We only shit on people going dark side because there are zero canon, and not very many EU, examples of it not resulting in a totally retard or pointlessly cruel outcome. There's nothing wrong with being "in the middle" like the Bendu, but going dark side is essentially the embrace of power for it's own sake. The Jedi order practices restraint so they don't fuck up the galaxy with their magic powers. Even groups like the Nightsisters aren't so bad compared to Sheev's Galactic Ruse War. The Galaxy didn't even need Jedi control, it just need the Jedi to stop being bound to the Republic so they could see Chancellor Palpatine for the true source of corruption he was the whole time. The Jedi being in a position of power actually led to them becoming blind, and being destroyed. Same thing with Sheev's blindness to Anakins and Lukes love. Force users just fuck things up if they try to stay on top of the galaxy.
>>
File: COLONIZED.png (4MB, 2632x2344px) Image search: [Google]
COLONIZED.png
4MB, 2632x2344px
>>93424379
WMAF is shit
>>
>>93424274
Dooku wasn't a true Sith
>>
>>93424015
>implying that an ice planet like hoth wouldn't be 10/10 top comfy
>>
>>93424930
Its comfy if you're sitting somewhere climate controlled with a window looking over the snowfields. You can replicate that feeling of being somewhere warm while its freezing outside by setting up a big screen in your spaceship if you have the room
>>
File: shiggy1.jpg (152KB, 612x445px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy1.jpg
152KB, 612x445px
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/6j63jz/george_lucas_directing_star_wars_spinoff/
>>
>>93424342
I get the impression that they hired JJ to do something that wasn't his thing on the grounds that JJ is good at doing his thing, and then JJ proved unable to do anything but his thing, which can be good but sure as fuck isn't Star Wars.
>>
>>93425126
I think they hired JJ on the grounds of Spielberg said he'd do a good job of it, and he'd bring his own production company along so they could get TFA made faster, and as you say it turns out that JJ and Bad Robot can only really make JJ movies which can't capture the spirit of whatever it is they are trying to make properly because JJ has a mystery box fetish
>>
>>93425126
Pretty ironic given that his Star Trek film was pretty much a SW movie with ST skin.
>>
>>93424930
It's comfy for Canadians and Nords and Scots, since they practically live that already. Anyone else with sense to live in warmer areas shouldn't find Hoth comfy other than to look at in the third person.
>>
>>93424930
>Hoth
I'd be living in permanent, soul-crushing fear of Wampas.
>A planet where there is essentially no life but violent serial killer Sasquatches
>Constantly looking out into the blizzards for movement
>>
Dagobah is the comfiest planet desu that's why I gave ESB 9.9 blankets on the comfy-meter scale
>>
I have a soft spot for tatooine in my heart after playing some free trials of SWG. Everything felt so... Big. I remember doing a swoop-bike race on the outskirts of one of the towns right after the sun set and it was comfy as fuck.
>>
>>93425532
>24 hour swamp ass: the planet
Thanks but no thanks, blankets are no defence against swampy air
>>
>>93424171
>Half or more of the assets in BF2 are just imports from BF1.
The other half are assets from the prequels with some refurbishing.
>>
>>93425532
Yoda's hut might be comfy but imagine august atmosphere in the south but ALL THE TIME

it's not going to FEEL cozy, just look cozy
>>
>>93425679
Dagobah always gave me the impression of a cooler atmosphere, more akin to a misty African/South American mountain rainforest than a muggy fetid East Coast estuary
>>
>>93425776
Man it's a SWAMP.
>>
>>93420138
I'm glad I read the novel just so I could get the last joke on this image.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1850x1042px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1850x1042px
>>93425799
it's a studio set
>>
>>93425839
are you saying you want to live on the dagobah set?
>>
>>93424321
Everyone from the legacy comics.
>>
>>93425887
>doesn't want to live on a star wars set
where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg
>>
>>93424274
>Maul and Ventress
>"made it out ok"
>ugly
How can one anon be so wrong?
>>
>>93425532
>creepy as fuck, dirty, smelly, and time is super slow
>comfy

The intimate lessons with Yoda were comfy, not the planet itself.
>>
>>93426071
so you admit Dagobah was comfy

>>93426036
you could have just greentexted ugly desu they're the hottest bad guys in all of star wars
>>
>>93426111
Yeah, both Ventress and Maul are pretty hot, despite being unnaturally-colored, bald aliens who would kill me if I looked at them funny.

Their voices are the secret.
>>
Who is the most meme Star Wars character?
>>
>>93426111
I admit Yoda is comfy, as he is on his own adventures, in the Jedi Temple, ect

Dagobah is just gross. You really want to spend your life there, rolling around in your own filth where every year is actually just a month in real time?
>>
>>93426159
Aphra
>>
>>93426159
Unironically Chewbacca

Overblown, in your face, not funny, and everyone thinks that everyone likes him but in actuality he was just 77's Jar Jar and most people are secretly indifferent to him, if not fully opposed to him.

The fact that he is now Rey's buddy and co-pilot after Han died is rubbing salt in the wound
>>
>>93426159
Poe dameron and finn
>>
>>93426200
He's not supposed to be funny, he's just a guy.
>>
File: 1491540643065.png (2MB, 1920x819px) Image search: [Google]
1491540643065.png
2MB, 1920x819px
>>93426167
>You really want to spend your life there, rolling around in your own filth where every year is actually just a month in real time?
how is that any different from posting here
>>
>>93426200
>doesn't want a giant dog-bear alien friend that loves and understands you
are we speaking to an ISIS member here or what, how can anybody be so inhuman and anti-fun?
>>
>>93426239
Oh shit you got me
>>
>>93426239
...Can't argue with that.
>>
>>93426219
He's used a lot for comedic relief.

>>93426269
I like the idea of Chewbacca but he is overdone. Especially after TFA with Han gone.

He got his own comic for fuck sakes, what were they thinking with that? He a "talking pet" cliche, without an owner, who is used almost exclusively for laffs, but in recent years everyone is acting like he is a core OT character that is beloved and shit.
>>
>>93426314
he's the organic equivalent of R2D2 and if you think R2D2 isn't a beloved iconic deep character in spite of his cinematic muteness, then I don't if you can be helped
same thing with Charlie Chaplin, Harpo Marx, Mumford from Twice Upon a Time, Spike from The Land Before Time, Herbie the Love Bug, the very Ewoks within Star Wars itself, etc etc
>>
>>93426159
Sheev
>>
>>93426314
True, but no more than if he was smashing shit with a wrench yelling in Scottish.
>>
>>93426354
I just think Chewbacca is overrated, doesn't add anything to the series, isn't funny, and most people are pretending to like him more than they really do, because he is an OT character

C3PO too
>>
>>93426397
It's every human being's God-given right to have bad and wrong opinions.
>>
>>93426167
>You really want to spend your life there, rolling around in your own filth where every year is actually just a month in real time?
You just described my life.
>>
>>93426159
TR-8R

What is even worse is that LFL misinterpreted people laughing at the complete idiocy of that scene as a sign of affection and decided to add more of this in the next movies
>>
>>93426460
He was in some official Star Wars poll, and they actually used TR-8R instead of his canon designation FN-2199.
>>
>>93426530
The article they did on him correctly addresses him as Nines though.

>>93426460
I'm not so sure. Based on the Knights of Ren (and general "Knight" theme of design for everything in the ST. Maz's Castle and Phasma's armor, for example) I believe they were always intending to have more focus on melee in these movies, especially with characters Finn can actually fight.
>>
>>93426460
Or, and stay with me here, its just that melee fights are a lot easier to choreograph and film to look interesting than firefights, but with a severe Jedi shortage in the universe they have had to introduce new melee fighters who don't use lightsabers to fill that gap
>>
>>93426200
wookiees will always be funny

any in-universe reference to wookiees are good laughs

like the bathroom wookiee scene in a new dawn
>>
File: R2feDSP.jpg (609KB, 1914x1993px) Image search: [Google]
R2feDSP.jpg
609KB, 1914x1993px
>>93425403
>I'd be living in permanent, soul-crushing fear of Wampas.
same
>>
File: Raspberry.png (59KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
Raspberry.png
59KB, 305x165px
whatever happened to the wookiee jam crew?
>>
>>93426908
>>
>>93426930
Criminal scum working the mines of Kessel, as they deserve
>>
>>93426939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0CDwZJe-s
>>
File: 1497993150306.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497993150306.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>93424749
WE JediZ n shit
>>
>>93426769
I'm not talking about meele fights in general, I'm talking about the utter retardation of leaked spinning electro axe shit
>>
File: Mace_Windu_Jedi_Council_TPM.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Mace_Windu_Jedi_Council_TPM.png
1MB, 1920x816px
>>93427056
that /pol/ mockery of insane black nationalism would have more impact if black people weren't already jedi
>>
I don't know why but I just like Naboo royal guard
>>
File: what did he mean by this.jpg (153KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.jpg
153KB, 1536x864px
>>93427452
t. wounded masculinity negro afraid his women don't just prefer BWC (big white cock) in real life but in media too
>>
File: Arven_wendik.jpg (361KB, 768x704px) Image search: [Google]
Arven_wendik.jpg
361KB, 768x704px
>>93427452
I was just joking, you with the next step sir.
>>
File: star wars dolls.jpg (323KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
star wars dolls.jpg
323KB, 1280x960px
*giggles* What now you manchildren~? This franchise is OURS now~ XD
>>
>>93427533
N-no! Star Wars must be for boys!
>>
>>93427533
Oh look, he posted it again.
>>
>>93427525
sorry "went the next step sir".
>>
>>93427533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
>>
>guaranteed replies
Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>93427303
And you'd rather have them fight with generic ass normal metal weapons like Game of Thrones?
>>
File: 1496295083330.jpg (113KB, 906x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1496295083330.jpg
113KB, 906x1240px
>>93427579
>>93427586
Hehehe~ That's right~! (((WE))) won~! ;D
>>
>>93427533
How did you know I was a manchild? Are you spying on me?
>>
>>93427655
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>93427655
Wait do the parentheses mean Jew, globalist, Jewish globalist or something else now?
>>
>>93427651
Yes, because there are only two ways to do a meele fight, either a steel sword or a retared spinning electro axe
>>
>>93427698
It's like cuck and SJW, it just means "thing I don't like" now.
>>
>>93427698
All of the above and more.
>>
File: blocks your path.jpg (54KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.jpg
54KB, 720x405px
>>93427579
>>93427586
>>93427616
>>93427634
>>93427647
>>93427665
>>93427685
>>93427698
Okay that's it. If you have a Y chromosome you have to leave this thread. This is a (((girls))) only franchise now.
>>
>>93427452
Lol look at this nigger here.
>>
>>93427703
They can't do lightsabers, according to you they can't use electric charged weapons, so what does that leave? Vibro weapons just look like normal swords and axes, so even if you use them they won't be anywhere near as visually engaging as swinging an electrical axe at people
>>
>>93427739
Why don't you make me if you're so tough?
>>
File: 4OxV5.jpg (99KB, 2392x1237px) Image search: [Google]
4OxV5.jpg
99KB, 2392x1237px
>>93427739
Not the most prudent example. Stick to Rey, Leia, Ahsoka, Aphra, Hera, or Sabine next time.
>>
>>93427739
Oh. Okay. When can I come back?
>>
>>93427655
the force is female?

WTF
>>
File: star wars dolls 2.jpg (284KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
star wars dolls 2.jpg
284KB, 1280x960px
>>93427770
>>93427776
Stay out forever or we'll do to you what we did to Chewey
>>
>>93427739
Can I at least take my SS pics with me or does that stay here?
>>
File: Phasma-Gang-Ep8-Finished.png (70KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
Phasma-Gang-Ep8-Finished.png
70KB, 600x381px
>>93427763
there is a difference between an electric charged weapon like Magna Guard staff and a fucking retarded spinning electro axe
>>
>>93426460
He literally ruined star wars for me.
>>
>>93427796
YOU MONSTER
>>
>>93427789
In some languages, nouns have grammatical genders. The word "force" is usually female in them.
>>
File: 1468286964525.jpg (28KB, 749x385px) Image search: [Google]
1468286964525.jpg
28KB, 749x385px
>>93427739
>>
>>93427818
oh thank anon
>>
File: Forces of Destiny.jpg (223KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Forces of Destiny.jpg
223KB, 900x1260px
>>93427817
That's what you get for resisting us
>>
>>93427796
Do it faggot
>>
File: 1497579701733 (1).png (119KB, 281x246px) Image search: [Google]
1497579701733 (1).png
119KB, 281x246px
>filthy /tv/ crossboarders
>>
>>93427856
Who are these women who are dressed like Sabine, Rey and Padme but look nothing like them?
>>
File: 1468610553224.jpg (47KB, 472x386px) Image search: [Google]
1468610553224.jpg
47KB, 472x386px
>>93427835
STEVE!!! GET UP!!! There's a bunch of strong independent women out there and they're kicking our asses effortlessly!!! Don't just lay there!!!
>>
>>93427930
it's hard to do in flash for 10 bucks per episode
>>
>>93427943
Fuck off pal
It's my day off today
Let me sleep
>>
>>93422280
>If you replace all the parts of a droid over time, is it still the same droid?
>>
>>93427976
Why does it have such a small budget? Don't they realize hiw shitty it looks?
>>
>>93427796
You'll comb and style my hair?
Honestly, I could use that
>>
Where is the anon who wanted to go on exciting adventures with captain Tolvan?

I want to go too.
>>
>>93428033
Do you think they care? They're already using Flash and clearly aren't paying for the talent required to make Flash look good, I doubt design matters either
I'm pretty sure Forces of Destiny is being released for free, so there's not even an impetus to spend money to make it back
>>
>>93428095
Its literally a series of 3-minute-long youtube shorts. The Star Wars channel already has a few flash shorts uploaded in fact.

People need to stop treating it like it's an actual full series, no shit it's going to be made in flash.
>>
File: Tolvan.jpg (412KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tolvan.jpg
412KB, 1041x1600px
>>93428091
It's a common feel
>>
>>93428299
I'd cast Robin Wright for her.
>>
>>93428299
Do you think we'll ever see her again? I want her to deflect from the Empire, as nothing good awaits for her there after her failures, and start plotting her own revenge against Aphra and her dad.
>>
>>93421028
You know, I kinda like that better.
>>
>>93420837
I hate how McQuarrie always gets all the credit and poor Cantwell gets forgoten.

This is painted by McQuarrie, but it's based on Cantwell's model.
>>
y-wing is shit
>>
>>93428496
I don't thinks she gonna try and get back at Aphra considering they did spare her life and left her with a medical droid still I doubt she'd ever go back to the empire and is probably considered KIA maybe she'll show up again
>>
File: 27-Y-Wing_b.png (1MB, 1354x672px) Image search: [Google]
27-Y-Wing_b.png
1MB, 1354x672px
>>93420837
that's not really a McQuarrie design, that's Ralph McQuarrie's more refined painting of concept sketches and models made by Colin Cantwell (there's another one with the Cantwell Y-wings flying into a big hole in the death star), when McQuarrie was brought on more seriously he redesigned the Y-wing to look far closer to what would become the movie prop, same with the X-wing, which was originally vertically oriented in Colin Cantwell's design, and the Star Destroyer which was a lot smaller and looked straight out of 1930s Imperial Japan
>>
File: Jerryhornedpk.jpg (20KB, 564x418px) Image search: [Google]
Jerryhornedpk.jpg
20KB, 564x418px
>>93422324
So Midichlorians is like a way to tell who are pure race and who are lesser races like how blacks and other sub-races have lesser genes and lower IQs?
That's fucking awesome. Wish we had Midichlorians to filter out people better.
>>
>>93428641
McQuarrie deserves credit for the quality content we actually got in Star Wars, Colin Cantwell was throwing darts at a wall to see what would stick

>>93428673
t. normie
>>
>>93428673
Its alright mate, there aren't going to be any hard feelings or nuffin, we cool.

Just take that back right now, or I'll fucking hurt you.
>>
>>93428685
Yeah, but they humiliated her, costing her her career, and nearly cut off her arm. I can imagine her going after Aphra now.
>>
>>93428762
>>93428726
>>93428641
and heres his rather hideous X-wing, Ralph McQuarrie's design looks a lot closer to what we know and love

>>93428770
this tee bee haitch
>>
>>93427871
It's sad to recognize them as /tv/ instead of /pol/. What happened to /tv/? How did it end up like this?
>>
File: databank_twilek_01_169_ddff0797.jpg (100KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
databank_twilek_01_169_ddff0797.jpg
100KB, 768x432px
twi'lek master race
>>
>>93428797
Bane happened

Although to be honest I am pretty sure shitposting and cunny and feet threads predate Bane, but Bane accelerated the shitposting machine
>>
>>93428797
No one cared who they were, until they put on the mask
>>
File: DQyMAbS.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DQyMAbS.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
I still dont fully grasp what these meedicloriuns are. Its just something floating in your blood and if you have them your more efficient with the force right? its not the force but something that can naturally occur and be in someones genes that basically gives them a natural buff on their force powers right? Basically Pure Bloods in Harry Potter and lesser Force Users are Mudbloods?
>>
>>93428821
They're a literal slave race.
>>
>>93428821
That little one will be sucking cock before the year ends to feed her sick, uneducated family.

Hows that for "master race" ?
>>
>>93428844
>if you have them your more efficient with the force right?
If you have them, then you have a higher affinity with the force.

This is usually expanded through training, although Anakin was born with lots of Midichlorians flocking to him because he was the Chosen One.

Nothing to do with genetics.
>>
>>93428854
You have been brainwashed by Legends propaganda
>>
>>93423964
Byss.
It used to be described as literally perfect, but had some sort of Sheev soul sucking thing going on.
>>
>people bullying my y-fu

today I will remind them
>>
>>93428873
So is there anyway to shoot them into yourself? Like if don't have any and I wana get powerful, can I shoot em into me with a needle?
>>
File: 1423652899647.gif (458KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1423652899647.gif
458KB, 480x270px
>>93428891
>tfw I didn't save the clone wars webms with y-wings shitting on droids
>>
>>93428879
>Legends
Last I saw, Ryloth was just as fucked in Canon.

They even explicitly reference the prostitutes in Lords of the Sith, a canon book.
>>
>>93428822
>shitposting and cunny and feet threads predate Bane
>predate Bane
They do. It was 100% summer threads, ellen page, bella throne winters and all the other starlet worship until mods shut them down. There was none of this /pol/ or IR porn posted shit.
>>
>>93428921
Yes, but they wont give you force powers. Midichlorians are not the force. They're attracted to the force.

There's probably Midichlorians all over the cave in Dagobah
>>
File: 1423652961325.gif (374KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1423652961325.gif
374KB, 480x270px
>>93428921
shooting mitochrondrions into your cells does not make your metabolism more efficient, you do not get to produce more ATP
>>
>>93428850
>>93428854
the people's democratic republic of Ryloth, will never let that happen.
>>
>>93428946
Holy shit, I just got it.
Midichlorians are nothing but a natural marker or way to show if someone is fucking powerful

All they are are Bees to the Pollen of the Jedis natural force powers right? Man why do you guys have such shit ways to explain this fucking shit
>>
>>93422238
They're the only thing that creates the Force, rather than "all living things", was part of the issue.
>>
>>93422397
He doesn't have a father he's Space Jesus, he was conceived by the Force.
>>
>>93428974
Bruh Cham literally has "sexy dancers" for his men in TCW, and Isval (his right-hand girl) goes to the brothels to kill Imperials with their guards (and pants) down

Cham didn't stop shit, all he did was get Hera off the planet so that she wouldn't have to be a whore.
>>
>>93428989
when the spiritual crosses paths with the material it is always difficult to explain in the limited vocabulary and experience of material existence
>>
>>93428989
I mean, its kind of a tricky thing to explain
>>
>>93429001
all living things have midichlorians, so all living things create the force
>>
>>93429001
Except they don't create the force. This was never said, and is simply not true

The force resides within all living things, and Midichlorians flock to where they are strongest. Such as, you guessed it, Jedi (and other force sensitive sentient beings)
>>
>>93429021
>>93429030
All you guys had to say was that the Force in each person is like how much sweet stuff they got. The Midi-whatever the fuck they're called are the bees wanting to hang around that good shit.
>>
>>93429001
>they create the force
no you braindead RLM shill you are fucking stupid, you literally cannot comprehend a movie made for 12 year olds in spite of people spelling it out for you

>>93428989
>>93429021
>>93429030
it's tricky enough to parse the Godhead in Catholicism, let alone trying to explain it to others
>>
>>93429047
No they don't.
>>
>>93429061
Well you seem to understand it pretty well so we got there in the end.

For more on the topic, just watch the Yoda arc in TCW
>>
twi'lek handles are very convenient when you're getting your carpet munched
>>
>>93429061
I like the bees to pollen analogy, so next time someone comes to the thread confused, I am gonna use that
>>
>>93429137
They're erogenous zones too, so they literally evolved to be used in such a way

Literally a race of whores
>>
>>93428933
The "Ryloth is dead because life is only possible in a narrow strip between eternal day and eternal night" meme is dead now, at least. We see Ryloth in TCW and it's only fucked because of the war, just like plenty of other planets in the galaxy involved in the conflict. In Rebels it suffers under imperial occupation, also a pretty common occurrance. Nothing is setting Ryloth as somehow more fucked than your average alien-inhabited planet. It's not like prostitutes of other species can't exist.
>>
>>93429137
t. Moff Mors
>>
>>93429061
a midichlorian is almost identical in function to the real world mitochondrion, a sub-cellular organelle which takes potential energy and turns it into actual energy, only with a supernatural/religious aspect added on in Star Wars similar to the way they were in the Wrinkle in Time books

just imagine if there was a real world mutation that caused people to be born with more mitochondria and this somehow managed to be able to connect them with the gods of their religion, sort of like all the heroes and prophets and saints and miracle workers and so on
>>
>>93429166
men can eat pussy too
but those guys are fags lol
>>
File: 1486626359244.jpg (848KB, 1249x3806px) Image search: [Google]
1486626359244.jpg
848KB, 1249x3806px
With all these lore experts and Star Wars fans I'd like to ask your personal opinion on something.

I've been playing SWTOR off and on for awhile, I haven't done the new expansions but apparently it's very hard to place a Imperial Agent, Trooper, Smuggler, and Bounty Hunter in it and not a "Force User" the suspension of disbelief is fucking HUGE.

Now, if anyone here has played SWTOR you should know that even the "Non-Force Users" have been able to take down a whole lot of fucking shit in the game, from crazy ass powerful Sith and Jedi and much much more. There's also the planet Voss where even "Non-Force Users" are able to some how do the trial that's only usable by "Force Users"

Would it be to hard for BioWare/EA to add that possibly the so called "Non-Force Users" are at LEAST Force Attuned or Force Sensitive to some extent? One player said that in the EU it's suggested that Luck is influenced by the Force, as well as everyone's "Sixth Sense" so could one say that the so called "Non-Force Users" are able to tap into this to be able to stay alive for so long?

Because apparently and I need to state this, I'm not there yet (almost) that some of the things shouldn't even be possible unless you're playing a "Force User"
>>
>>93429167
But the Midichlorians arent giving anybody force powers you dingaling. They are not the causation of force sensitivity, they simply flock to "force hotspots"
>>
File: 1490974766108.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1490974766108.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>93429167
You're making this far to fucking complicated.

People with the force are like people who are holding a pile of shit. The flies are the Midichlorians depending on how much shit you have in your hands dictates how many flies are flying around your pile of shit.

If you have a lot of fucking flies, flying around you, then holy crap, you have a lot of shit to throw when it gets down to it
>>
>>93429211
>I've been playing SWTOR
Found the problem.
>>
>>93429211
Well I have two answers for you.

First answer; You're right, a lot of that shit SHOULDN'T be able to happen from non-force wielders. Mostly stems from the fact that they want you to be able to enjoy the full experience of the game no matter which characters and choices you play with.

Second answer; Pablo has discussed this before, and explained that yes, with the force residing in all living things, it could be concluded that "extreme skill" like Han and Poe's flying, or "luck" could stem from a very low-level connection to the force, if even fleetingly.

The book Guardians of the Whills explores this a bit more, in which Chirrut is described as getting very fleeting moments where he is completely connected and immersed in the force
>>
>>93429216
they are the conduit through which a connection to the Force is maintained, life cannot exist without the Force, the midichlorians are that "SYMBIONT" that Quigon talks about that permits living things to connect to the Force, they aren't just freefloating nomadic particles that aggregate on things like graphite shavings to a magnet
>>
>>93429270
It's the only "ok" Star Wars games out right now you dingus and Battlefront gets boring fast. I've played all the older Star Wars games time and time again. IN this one I can at least walk around with a character and talk to other Star Wars fans and enjoy an ok story
>>
>>93428989
You actually got it!
>>
>>93429090
no u
>>
>>93429286
>they aren't just freefloating nomadic particles that aggregate on things like graphite shavings to a magnet
They are

Qui-Gon was just explaining that they cannot live without the force, hence the symbiotic nature of them. Hence why they flock to the force.

Force sensitivity isn't generated by the Midichlorians, nor is it genetic, as the only case of Force sensitivity being passed down to children is Anakin and Luke/Leia, which is obviously a special case because Anakin is the Chosen One.

Beyond that, the Force is in all living things, and sensitivity seems to be random. The midichlorians flock like bees to pollen, as another anon suggested.

I thought this was all made clear in TCW.
>>
Hey, I'm the drawfag from the last couple of threads. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something -
I need some references for the picture I'm drawing and maybe some anons have some refs of seventh sister's boots?
It's not a lewd, don't worry!
I just can't find a good clear reference and I like to get characters as accurate as I can.
>>
>>93422271
Given how you're 100% born with it, either you have it or you don't, that means nature not nurture which implies genes (and doesn't even leave room for epigenetics). Granted this is fantasy so there could be other means, a good choice would be that force users are reincarnated, like the dalai lama. However reincarnation hasn't been a theme until very recently and other means haven't been put forth making genes very strongly implied.
>but how can non-force sensitives make force sensitive babies if it's genetic
Just like how idiots on rare occasions give birth to smart babies, random mutations. 100 quadrillion people gives you on average 100 billion people per generation with a 1 in a million random mutation. Further, "lucky" mutations which would make the posessor of which exactly that would prolifferate, while the Jedi abduct infants with the full set of genes and remove them from the gene pool, effectively pushing the galaxy's genome towards being on the cusp of force sensitivity, just a few key mutations away which would put us at exactly what we see, a consistent population of jedi in the thousands born from all over but having a disproportionate amount from notably successful/powerful families (which have been benefiting from "lucky" genes granting limited force affinity but short of full force sensitivity).

You got a better theory?
>>
>>93429340
Pretty sure it's genetic as well, there are sisters and cousins in the Jedi Order
>>
>>93429376
No draw something good.
>>
>>93429388
Twin sisters, yes. A special case. We see in TCW children taken from their normie families. Nothing genetic about it.

Who are the cousins?
>>
>>93429270
Found the memester. Now post the .webm and tell us how they ruined yiur favorite Mary sue again.
>>
>>93429340
when has the term "flocking to the force" ever been used, that's so fucking ridiculous, QuiGon cant just transfer his force powers to some random schmuck, in the immortal words of Han "Memelord" Solo "THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS"

secondly
>nor is it genetic
>"The Force is strong in my family..."
>Tiplee/Tiplar
>Kylo Ren
it's a recessive trait that shows up, Pypey the baby Ithorian didn't suddenly get a midichlorian infection
>>
>>93429381
We've seen that it's not genes. Force Sensitive children were taken from their families. All the parents shown in TCW were non-force sensitive.

There's even some dialogue in which certain Jedi/Younglings were explicitly the first/rare cases of force sensitivity on the entire planet. Like Visla, and Gungi.
>>
The simple and obvious answer is sometimes the best one guys; It's just magic. Random, and unexplainable, freak anomalies where a character was born with a heightened potential to connect to the force.
>>
>>93429438
>nor is it genetic
>"The Force is strong in my family..."
>Tiplee/Tiplar
>Kylo Ren

Tiplee/Tiplar were, as far as we know, not born from a force-sensitive. In fact it's implied very much that they were a very special case in the temple, with blood-relations being basically non-existant otherwise.

Kylo Ren is literally the Chosen One's grandson, so I don't know why you would use him as an example.
>>
>>93429454
>ignoring the Force tree and the Force mountains from the comics

also give me one (1) example of a Force sensitive character with non-force sensitive offspring
>>
>>93429405
Adi Gallia or somebody, I don't recall exactly. Several of the Jedi were played by different people between different movies, and when it became clear they didn't look the same like they are supposed to, they were declared different characters, some were relatives.
>>
>>93429504
I mean, considering Jedi don't have families, this is going to go nowhere because there's not enough evidence for or against
>>
>>93429492
Shmi Skywalker wasn't a Force user either you maroon, but that didn't stop Anakin from passing it to Leia to Ben

>b-b-but muh chosen one...
if you discount evidence that proves you wrong it means you're moving the goalposts
>>
>>93429504
Whats this buisness about Force Mountain and Trees? Ive been outta the loop for awhile
>>
>>93429566
Shmi wasn't the damn chosen one now, was she?

Come the fuck on lad, Shmi isn't evidence when she predates the very reason that Anakin was able to produce force-sensative offspring in the first place
>>
>>93429211
what the fuck is up with that X-men image

" I'm naked and honey and down for anything"
WTF
>>
So what happens if a non-Force-sensitive gets blood transfused from a Force-sensitive, with all the midichlorians that come with it?
>>
>>93429559
it took thousands and thousands of years before humans would develop red hair and blue eyes, but that doesn't mean they aren't genetic, that doesn't mean that there are roaming herds of animate detached wigs and rolling eyeballs out there waiting to parasitize human babies in the uterus

>>93429591
neither were any other jedi, but that didn't stop them from springing up just like magic users did from muggles, and with the only sample pool of heredity we have, the skywalker line, it's pretty solidly confirmed that the Force is hereditary
>>
>>93429629
Yes, but not the force sensitivity, because Midichlorians don't create the force. They just fuck around in it.

And then the Midichlorians would fuck off because the new body doesn't have enough force pollen in them
>>
>>93429629
The non-sensitive has slightly more midis in their body now and still can't do shit.
>>
>>93429629
no, Cylo tried this in the comics and it didn't do jack shit, but that Queen Cunt from the Screaming Citadel seems to be able to drain the lifeforce of people, but since they don't automatically die, it can't be the midichlorians or capital F Force she's extracting

>>93429583
Force Trees show up in Shattered Empire and TCW and are a setup to TLJ, and there was that planet of living ambulatory mountains who were so strong in the force it could rub off on others
>>
>>93429211
Yeah pretty much
I've played through knights of the fallen empire
as a sith warrior and it's pretty hard to imagine any of this shit happening if you aren't a sith or jedi
>>
>>93429680
>And then the Midichlorians would fuck off because the new body doesn't have enough force pollen in them
Since this is going to be the hottest new meme all thanks to a wordthinking idiot who can't think without Star Trek tier layman's analogies, I'm going to mock that as the stupidest fucking theory these threads have ever produced every time it's posted from here on out.
>>
>>93429686
And if you drain the Force-Sensitive of all their blood and put into a muggle?

>>93429680
>What would happen?
>Yes.

Also, how would they fuck off, when they live in the blood? Can they traverse through cell walls and act like pollen?
>>
>>93429779
>theory
It is you who is talking in headcanons mate
>>
>>93429802
>And if you drain the Force-Sensitive of all their blood and put into a muggle?
Nothing would happen.

How many times are people going to have to say it? The Force doesn't come from magic blood, nor the midichlorians.

Simply transferring it into a "normal" person isn't going to give them magic powers.

Midichlorians represent the potential of the user to connect to the force, but they are not literally causing that potential
>>
>>93429802
then you have a dead force sensitive person who's been drained of blood and a dead muggle who's popped from impossibly high blood pressure

>>93429802
>Also, how would they fuck off, when they live in the blood? Can they traverse through cell walls and act like pollen?
no they cant because he's an idiot

>>93429816
you just invented a headcanon false analogy about bees and pollination out of thin air, it's totally wrong, not supported by the tiniest shred of evidence, and continuing to speak about it as truth is misinformation of the sort that led to RLM idiots thinking midichlorians ARE the force itself, all because you're a brainlet that can't think without a readymade analogy to think for you
>>
Okay, let's back up a little. The midichlorians are said to have originated on that weird planet in the center of the galaxy. How did they end up in the blood of Force users of different species?
>>
>>93429890
I didn't even "invent" the analogy, but it works perfectly well as a basic explanation of Midichlorians.

They are attracted to the force, and thus Qui-Gon measured Anakin's Midiclorian count to discover that he had tons, due to them wanting to be around the Chosen One.

The Midichlorians themselves don't cause the force, nor are they a literal measurement of a power level.

The Force isn't "in" the blood neither, so you cant just inject blood or Midichlorians into a "muggle".

Heightened Force Sensitivity is random, an anomoly not determined by micro-organisms, nor genetics. It's basically magic, as it should be.
>>
>>93429993
[citation needed], I don't remember hearing that from the force priestesses
>>
>>93429454
Thanks for taking the time to actually read my post and thoughtfully provide a sound and logical rebuttal to rare random mutations enabling force non-sensitives to give birth to sensitives.
>>
when will sana and aphra kiss and make up
>>
>>93430017
They are not "attracted" to the Force, they are indicators of the Force.

>an anomoly not determined by micro-organisms, nor genetics.
but it is, you need so many midichlorians to be able to use the Force and they can be inherited
>>
>>93430067
They won't.

Aphra is like Midichlorians now, she's attracted to Skywalkers.
>>
>>93430067
when they both receive multiple orgasms from Luke "Sky High Climax" Skywalker
>>
>>93430048
Well gene mutations still stem from the idea that it's genes, which I disagree with because there's very little evidence of this beyond the Chosen One's lineage (which in of itself is an anomoly that should be excluded. Anakin was born from a virgin for Sheevs sakes.)
>>
>>93430068
>you need so many midichlorians to be able to use the Force
Show me where, in any novel, comic, movie or TCW episode, it is stated you need Midichlorians to use the force. I'll wait.

>and they can be inherited
No they can't. Again, the Skywalker descendants of the literal CHOSEN ONE, are the only examples in the entire canon history of Star Wars, of force sensitivity being inherited.
>>
>>93430090
that joke is so good it almost makes me enjoy this terrible train of thought

>>93430111
>>93430098
in TPM where Quigon says its necessary to have midichlorians in order to be alive, and in either the Rogue One Visual Guide or the Guardians of the Whills book where Chirrut is revealed to have just under the necessary amount of midichlorians to manifest genuine force powers instead of merely attuning his senses

also stop this
>the one piece of evidence concerning the argument AT ALL does not count because it proves me wrong
bullshit, it's really annoying
>>
>>93430190
Midichlorians were not mentioned in that book, LIAR!
>>
>>93427856
Why's Padmé have a mole? She didn't have a mole.
>>
>>93430017
>Heightened Force Sensitivity is random, an anomoly not determined by micro-organisms, nor genetics. It's basically magic, as it should be.
Except that genetics perfectly explain this "anomaly". Random mutations cause heightened Force sensitivity in those whose ancestors didn't have it. Sometimes it's in dormant genes, which explains Jedi sisters and cousins. But we don't ever see active Force sensitivity directly passed down the line because Jedi take Force sensitive children out of the gene pool and never reproduce. Skywalkers is the only exception, and the-Chosen-One-ness has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>93430212
I specifically remember reading that Chirrut Imwe had way more midichlorians than the average joe, but not enough to harness the force for supernatural abilities outside of his empathic talent for reading emotion as a blind man. Could have been a book, a Pablo tweet, a behind the scenes interview, I don't know, I can't remember. I just went through a cursory glance of my ROVG and couldn't find it in the span of the 2 minutes I bothered searching, so I must have seen it elsewhere, or somehow totally imagined it out of thin air, which is unlikely, but it would give me precisely as much credibility as the other side of the argument. Unfortunately, that amount of credibility is zero, so I really hope I didn't hallucinate the honey on my biscuit.
>>
File: ss.jpg (51KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
51KB, 500x514px
>>93429397
Aw.
But it's gonna be cute.
>>
>>93430368
CUTEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1497969878359.png (100KB, 257x368px) Image search: [Google]
1497969878359.png
100KB, 257x368px
>>93430368
Doesn't really count but whatever
>>
>>93430368
Amazing
>>
>>93430368
Do you have a blog or a gallery somewhere?
>>
>>93430368
So if anyone has that image of loth-cats colored like Imperials it'd be a big help. I've seen it on here before but never saved it.
Also, any images where you get a good idea what her boots look like. (I know there must be some ss-posters out there who know little details like that).
>>
>>93430368
I don't really like it, but you nevertheless proved my assertion last thread that you're one of, if not the, best drawfag these threads have had.
>>
>>93430572
No, I'm just an amateur.
And I don't draw very often, so if I did it'd probably be mostly empty.
>>
File: 1410652149503.jpg (25KB, 247x236px) Image search: [Google]
1410652149503.jpg
25KB, 247x236px
>>93430190
>moving goalposts guy is back
>>
>>93430368
do thrawn petting eli next
>>
File: 1481254720976.png (207KB, 1280x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481254720976.png
207KB, 1280x576px
>>93430582
>>
>>93430624
Are you kidding me? You're anything but an "amateur"
>>
>>93430650
don't commit logical fallacies then :^)
>>
File: 1490660566489.jpg (608KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490660566489.jpg
608KB, 1536x2048px
>>93430693
Alternate Thrawn cat
>>
>>93430693
Awesome! Thanks, anon. Much appreciated.

You're all (seriously) too kind. I'm just happy to have somewhere that I can share jokey or cheesecake-y SW stuff.
>>
File: cats.png (294KB, 1280x507px) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
294KB, 1280x507px
>>93430729
here's another one
>>
i hope the next show is good
>>
>>93430729
Cute!

>>93430764
>'Unexpected. but not unwelcome...'
>>
>>93430795
yeah, I'm sick of dealing with great shows, I want the next one to take a dive in quality so it more closely matches the rest of the trash on Disney XD instead of sticking out like a sore thumb made of pure gold
>>
File: 1475046706128.jpg (141KB, 803x749px) Image search: [Google]
1475046706128.jpg
141KB, 803x749px
>>93430745
You're welcome! We're glad to have you here
>>
File: 1481812701284.png (27KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481812701284.png
27KB, 417x500px
>>93430368
Thank you so much anon.
>>
>>93430368
You're slowly becoming my favorite anon, anon

I hope you stick around to draw and shitpost with us for many threads
>>
>>93430833
I like you, anon

I like you a lot
>>
File: SSbootref.png (4MB, 1344x2268px) Image search: [Google]
SSbootref.png
4MB, 1344x2268px
>>93429376
>>93430582
>>93430368
This good enough?
>>
>>93430964
Rebels and TCW were too good for this cruel and imperfect earth, we deserve JJ Abrams Presents The Simpsons: Star Wars: The Holiday Special: The Series forever

"""""unfortunately""""" we are doomed to receive the latest and greatest poetic kino from Dave "Darth" Filoni
>>
File: 1486162766533.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486162766533.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93430993
>those height increasing heels
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN
>>
>>93431020
Damn Filoni

If only JJ was in charge so that all the waifu's would be as shit as Rey, and we'd never get attached and feel the heartbreak of their tragic lives and deaths
>>
>>93431020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiX9nbI56DI

we already did get The Simpsons: Star Wars though
>>
>>93431062
that's good simpsons not zombie simpsons though
>>
>>93431062
>Luke be a Jedi toniiiiiight
>>
>>93430624
>knows how to get the anatomy and body parts right and realistic
>precise, accurate lines
>copies from reference pics well and with ease
>"I'm just an amateur, guys"

Dude, you are already more qualified to draw Star Wars comics than half of the people who have been doing it for Marvel for the last couple of years. Don't lie to yourself, you are a fantastic artist.

I wish I could do one tenth of what you can. I can't draw people at all, I suck at getting proportions right.
>>
>>93430993
Amazing! That's definitely the best and clearest I've seen yet.
I could tell they had a bit of an involved and unique design, but all the pics I could find on the google were very small. (They do look tricky to draw though)
Thanks, anon!
>>
File: ssbootref2.png (2MB, 2200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ssbootref2.png
2MB, 2200x1080px
>>93430993
>>93430582
More boot references
>>
File: 1489367886133.png (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489367886133.png
62KB, 300x300px
>>93431133
>that middle one
what the FUCK
>>
File: 1459694886254.jpg (22KB, 527x453px) Image search: [Google]
1459694886254.jpg
22KB, 527x453px
>>93431050
pls no bully
>>
File: self ship -.png (16KB, 1156x766px) Image search: [Google]
self ship -.png
16KB, 1156x766px
>>93431133
look at how unimpressed ezra is by that womanlet

>>93431101
>I wish I could do one tenth of what you can. I can't draw people at all, I suck at getting proportions right.
tell me about it, all I can do is draw shitty mspaint fan ship designs, like this one I posted some months ago when we were discussing what the Starhawk Battleship from Aftermath novels would look like
>>
>>93431210

I'm still not sure how the fuck the Starhawk is meant to work. It's apparently a stripped down star destroyer, but there's no way to fit one of those in a destroyer because the axe head they insist is on it just is not there. That's the point where the destroyer tapers forward.
>>
>>93431061
I was good on the detached approach and not having a Star Wars waifu.

...Then I saw 'Massacre', and wound up sympathizing with someone I never expected to give two shits about.
>>
File: 1494157268152.png (805KB, 1152x654px) Image search: [Google]
1494157268152.png
805KB, 1152x654px
>>93431210
>unimpressed
>>
File: fun on the job.png (688KB, 634x971px) Image search: [Google]
fun on the job.png
688KB, 634x971px
>>93431210
>>
File: happyezra.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happyezra.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>93430368
>>
>>93430582
You could colour the loth-cat in Ezra's colours for extra /swco/ pottery.
>>
>>93425806
Same, anon.
>>
File: ugh.png (26KB, 256x142px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
26KB, 256x142px
>lars mikkelsen doesn't narrate the thrawn perspective chapters
>>
>>93431545
Easy to do a bad Thrawn impression, but I thought whoever it was did a fine job of capturing the essence of that performance.
>>
File: Would you.png (300KB, 604x459px) Image search: [Google]
Would you.png
300KB, 604x459px
Would you?
>>
>>93431760
TWI'LEK FUCCBOIS ARE C A N O N
>>
File: 1485934379768.png (970KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485934379768.png
970KB, 900x1200px
>>93431773
And that's all I got for a blue board, buddy.
>>
>>93431545
Again, he was probably busy or too expensive
>>
File: end it all.png (34KB, 195x215px) Image search: [Google]
end it all.png
34KB, 195x215px
>>93431829
>you will never exist in the star wars universe

every day I get closer to death
>>
>>93428891
The more I watch that the more it annoys me how the trajectory of that shot is fucked up.
>>
>>93430023

I think that was from the Father. Or the Son. Or Daughter.

One of those three weird super force dudes said it.
>>
>>93431760
>>93431829
lewd
get this filth out of my family-friendly board
>>
File: 1485557656662.jpg (52KB, 868x856px) Image search: [Google]
1485557656662.jpg
52KB, 868x856px
>>93431020
>we don't live in the AU where Filoni directs the ST
>>
File: Anakin's empire.jpg (152KB, 1440x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Anakin's empire.jpg
152KB, 1440x1396px
>>
>>93431760
Would I join the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps, see the galaxy, hang out in weird and wonderful alien brothels and bang pre-pubescant aliens?
Eh, why not.
>>
File: line.jpg (96KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
line.jpg
96KB, 550x563px
>>93431389
I'm trying out a Fifth Brother Lothcat to see how that works.

>>93431210
I actually find drawing ships and geometric/manmade objects way harder to draw. Ships and, especially, armour, are real tricky to me. So if you can draw them you've already got one up on me.

Thanks for all the references and help (these pics feel like a group effort, and I like that) as well as the encouragement! I've got to turn in for the night but I'll see if I can get more work done on this tomorrow.
>>
File: ezra_bridger.jpg (31KB, 329x364px) Image search: [Google]
ezra_bridger.jpg
31KB, 329x364px
>>93432794
5B loth cat is nice too, but an Ezra loth-cat is maximum pottery.
>>
>>93432794
>>93432859
maybe if they're up for it they could do multiple versions, each with a different lothcat
>>
>>93431760
>>93431829
>piercings

why do people have such a fetish for trashy fags
>>
File: cute.png (358KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
358KB, 600x646px
>>93432794
>using thrawn cat as reference
>>
File: 1459999334785.jpg (10KB, 247x251px)
1459999334785.jpg
10KB, 247x251px
>>93430368
Thank you anon. You're a breath of fresh air in these threads.
>>
File: stream.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stream.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
STREAM NOW!

Come join us for animu, more animu, Cowboy Beepboop, Ghost in the GitS, and Indian Jones and the Last Crusade part 3!

Also spooks, and maybe hentais
>>
File: 1486223151978.png (49KB, 1404x734px) Image search: [Google]
1486223151978.png
49KB, 1404x734px
>>93431252
it's not just a stripped down star destroyer, it's a purpose built NR-specific design that utilizes scrapped star destroyer components as part of its construction

now I'm not saying my fan idea of an extra thicc nebulon b will look anything like it, but its not just carved out of an ISD like a piece of wood

here's another interpretation of it from another anon who used some 3d modelling program
>>
>>93420756
>insert penis joke here
>>
>>93422297
>being randomly born into families that weren't Force sensitive before
I think it's basically going by Harry Potter rules
>>
>>93422470
They are basically just force-mitochondria that gave an unsatisfying DBZ-esque "power level" measurer to force users.
>>
Seventh Sister or Aphra?
>>
File: tumblr_o3dfydLXcT1usfr3do7_1280.jpg (800KB, 842x1379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3dfydLXcT1usfr3do7_1280.jpg
800KB, 842x1379px
Post the weirdest art you've found yet
>>
>>93434761
I'm not a necrophile, so Aphra.
>>
>>93434761
>corpse or slut
hmmm tough choice...
>>
>>93434761
both, because they are intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor

just like me
>>
>>93434905
>nihilistic
Do you even know what that fucking means?
>>
>>93434980
He's ironically shitposting
>>
File: 1488701167630.jpg (11KB, 410x397px) Image search: [Google]
1488701167630.jpg
11KB, 410x397px
>>93434980
>He hasn't heard of the intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humour meme
>>
>>93434980
>being this much of a newfag
>>
>>93434806
>>
>>93434761
Ventress
>>
File: uplifted sheev.jpg (215KB, 848x502px) Image search: [Google]
uplifted sheev.jpg
215KB, 848x502px
>>93434980
my job is done
>>
>>93435026
>>93435038
It's a meme now? Some times I'm thankful for the rock I live under...
>>
File: Sheev's Scheme.jpg (68KB, 438x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev's Scheme.jpg
68KB, 438x576px
Post Star Wars characters who are LITERALLY you.

For me, it's Sheev. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>93435110
It's a joke about how edgy people are and why they choose to like certain characters
>>
>>93435148
For me, it's Krennic. Intelligent, nihilistic, and cucked out of his boyfriend by some woman
>>
>>93435192
>cucked out of his boyfriend by some woman
For real?
>>
>>93435217
he has a hard on for jyns dad
>>
File: 1487300172819.png (640KB, 540x785px) Image search: [Google]
1487300172819.png
640KB, 540x785px
>>93435217
>>
>>93434761
Both are shit but SS cause she's less shit
>>
File: 1491611087639.png (263KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491611087639.png
263KB, 800x800px
>>93435217
>>
File: krennic daydreams.jpg (185KB, 774x592px) Image search: [Google]
krennic daydreams.jpg
185KB, 774x592px
>>93435217
It's true. All of it.
>>
File: rogue_one__3_by_ayej-daubp39.jpg (222KB, 420x426px) Image search: [Google]
rogue_one__3_by_ayej-daubp39.jpg
222KB, 420x426px
>>93435217
Go read catalyst it'll make RO 100x better for you
>>
>>93434761
Aphra
>>
File: krennic.png (1MB, 943x768px) Image search: [Google]
krennic.png
1MB, 943x768px
>>93435217
>>
File: 1480845598986.jpg (291KB, 839x637px) Image search: [Google]
1480845598986.jpg
291KB, 839x637px
>>93435728
Counterpoint
>>
File: krennic gun.jpg (317KB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
krennic gun.jpg
317KB, 2500x1407px
>>93435780
you will delete this, right now
>>
File: Moff Admin hates you.jpg (23KB, 404x238px) Image search: [Google]
Moff Admin hates you.jpg
23KB, 404x238px
>>93435828
Krennic, it's time to get off the holonet
>>
File: emperor sheev.png (45KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
emperor sheev.png
45KB, 640x330px
>>93435728
>>93435367
>>93435350
>>93435321
>>93435255
>>93435217
>>93435192
The Leader of the Free World has spoken
>>
File: obirobi.jpg (132KB, 441x1021px) Image search: [Google]
obirobi.jpg
132KB, 441x1021px
>>
>>93435965
>MACE WINDU BETTER HOPE THERE AREN'T ANY HOLOTAPES OF OUR CONVESATIONS
>Mace: oh shit I better write shit down
>senate appoints special prosecutor to investigate Mace's claims
>THIS IS A WITCH HUNT MACE WINDU IS A LIAR
>senate demands holotapes
>YEAH TURNS OUT I HAD NO HOLOTAPES
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>93437033
Perhaps Supreme Chancellor Trump is not the keikaku master we thought he was...
>>
>>93437033
>>93437086
Guys...I can't go on...Sheev is already the Emperor? That's like...a 0% chance of losing the clone wars...I can't take the stress...looks like #I'mCuckooForDooku now....
>>
File: 1478645873852.jpg (477KB, 1065x599px) Image search: [Google]
1478645873852.jpg
477KB, 1065x599px
>>93437241
>>
File: the deledicks thrawnald.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the deledicks thrawnald.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
HAND OVER THE GALACTIGATES SHEEV
>>
File: fags.jpg (131KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
131KB, 1920x816px
>>
File: sheev bad trip.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sheev bad trip.gif
2MB, 400x225px
SEPARATIST NEVER HACKED THE ELECTIONS
THERE WAS NO COLLUSION WITH THE SEPARATISTS
NEVER MET DOOKU
SEPARATIST NEVER HACKED THE ELECTIONS
NO COLLUSION THIS IS A WITCH HUNT
THIS IS AN EXCUSE BY VALORUM FOR LOSING
SEPARATIST NEVER HACKED THE ELECTIONS!!

VALORUM KNEW THE SEPARATIST HACKED US AND DID NOTHING TO STOP THEM! BAD!
>>
File: imperial officer ted cruz.jpg (68KB, 426x800px) Image search: [Google]
imperial officer ted cruz.jpg
68KB, 426x800px
>>93437321
>>
File: mas amedda.jpg (819KB, 1000x1224px) Image search: [Google]
mas amedda.jpg
819KB, 1000x1224px
>>93437420
>My Emperor I think it would be wise if you stopped using the holonet for a while, it's really not helping you

>BREAKING NEWS: GRAND VIZIER FIRED
>>
File: Elementary, Dear Yularen.png (586KB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
Elementary, Dear Yularen.png
586KB, 1279x718px
>>
>>93437263
Was this the OP image on election day? Please tell me it was
>>
>>93437751
Yeah, it was
>>
>>93437751
Nobody would vote for Dyin' Lyin' Crying Count Dooku, believe me
>>
File: 432414124244525.png (824KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
432414124244525.png
824KB, 1190x595px
TWO SCOOPS THEEV?
>>
>>93437751
Yep

http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/87566570/
>>
>>93437865
>Theev?
Was this intentional? Because it sounds like the exact kind of lame anti-Sheev nickname the Rebels would give him
>>
>>93437914
yeh that was the joke
>>
>>93437492
THRAWNALD
>>
>>93438015
GIVE ME THE DATA TAPES THRAWNALD
>>
WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AROUND CANON TO KEEP THE EU OUT, IT'S GONNA BE YUGE, IT'S GONNA BE BEAUTIFUL, IT'S GONNA BE CALLED THE LUCASFILM STORY WALL
>>
>>93438249
WE'LL MAKE THE VONG PAY FOR IT

MAKE CANON GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: YugeBigly.jpg (127KB, 421x496px) Image search: [Google]
YugeBigly.jpg
127KB, 421x496px
>>93438249
>>93438276
IT WILL HAVE HYPERSPACE PANELS

MY IDEA
>>
File: force.jpg (133KB, 835x623px) Image search: [Google]
force.jpg
133KB, 835x623px
>>93428844
Midichloreans are like conduits for the force. The force decides that some people will have grand destinies like the average Jedi who will probably eventually save a village of innocent people by lifting a huge boulder or something, or the chosen one who will save the galaxy from the Sith, then it gives these people high midichlorian counts so that they can more easily tap into the force. The average person has a high enough midichlorian count to still tap into the force given enough practice and effort like Han Solo and his flying ability, Chirrut Imwe and his enhanced senses in the absence of sight, or someone like Bruce Lee who is able to fight extremely well but unless you are blessed with a really high count of midichlorians that allow you to use telekinesis, sense things like danger (which, keep in mind, some animals and aliens can do meaning that tapping into the force is still very much possible for the average lifeform) or see visions of the future (or past similar to Quinlan Vos' ability to see an item's past by touching it) then the Jedi don't allow you into the Order.

Think of it like if magic were real and we figured out how the literal transfer of atoms happens when a magician spawns a fairy or what scientifically happens to someone's mind when they're possessed by a ghost. Just because we have the 'theory of summoning fire from your ceremonial wand' doesn't make a wizard shooting fire from their wand any less magical. Also try not to think of midichlorians being above the force, but realize that the force uses midichlorians to achieve it's own spiritual goals when it gives people it wants to have an important destiny high midichlorian counts. If you want to learn about the force more in depth read this image but keep in mind I made it about a year ago so a few aspects may be outdated as I've read more George/Filoni interviews about how the force works.
>>
File: Gh3.jpg (9KB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
Gh3.jpg
9KB, 200x147px
>>93438276
>>93438249
>>93438325
SHEEV'S CANON BAN IS ABOMINOROPHOBIC, LITERALLY PREQUITLER
>>
>>93430023
Filoni said it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDegS5PPgD4
>>
>>93429993
because they followed the life that they are essential to
>>
File: Lost_Stars_webcomic.jpg (693KB, 778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lost_Stars_webcomic.jpg
693KB, 778x1000px
Star Wars animu when?
>>
>>93438660
they already made it desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9GRYa_3gno&t=4s
>>
>>93429993
I wouldn't be surprised if the Tho-Yor was inspired by something George had thought of. Life probably evolved on the force planet, then asteroids collided to make other planets, then Mortis probably was formed to bring this life to the other planets. Think of the scene on Ocarina of Time where it shows their creation myth and you first see the rock, then the water, then the plants except think of a bunch of huge rocks being sprayed with life by Mortis and plants growing, then these environments allowing evolution to proceed.
>>
>>93438793
the way filoni puts it exogenesis has nothing to do with it, it's basically an ethereal quasi-real supernatural "God did it" moment
>>
>>93438823
Sounds interesting. Do you have a source for that?
>>
>>93438856
the video the guy posted here
>>93438437
>>
>>93435052
did people actually like star killer?
>>
>>93439133
he was voiced by Sam Witwer so he gets a pass
>>
>>93439175
yeah but the voice direction in that game is so bad
>>
>>93420756
>>93420765
>>93420735

this guy is good.
>>
File: 1484338831358.gif (1MB, 194x284px) Image search: [Google]
1484338831358.gif
1MB, 194x284px
>>93428891
that's bitchin, is this show consistently that cool?
>>
>>93439735
70% of the time
>>
>>93441315
>>93441315
>>93441315
>>93441315
Please [embed] yourselves in the new thread
>>
File: 1498074312109.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498074312109.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>93434761
Aphra, easily, even though SS is a tempting offer too
>>
File: tumblr_onue6tlCOn1tljaauo1_1280.jpg (737KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onue6tlCOn1tljaauo1_1280.jpg
737KB, 1280x905px
They got great battle/operative chemistry.
>>
File: IMG_1481.png (509KB, 560x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1481.png
509KB, 560x900px
Last for best girl
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.