[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Iron-Man just make suit made of vibranium.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: thinking in 3d.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
thinking in 3d.gif
613KB, 498x498px
Why doesn't Iron-Man just make suit made of vibranium.
>>
>>93419849
Its is rare
>>
He had one made of Uru for a short time.
>>
cuz nanomachines and symbiote goop is cooler
>>
>>93419849
that tiny cylinder klaw was selling was worth millions
the shield captain america has is made of all the vibranium they could find at the time
the full iron man suit was estimated to cost more than a stealth bomber, even tony stark would not afford an entire suit if he wanted to give the entire thing vibranium armor
not to mention all the sources are illegal
>>
>>93419905
Counterpoint: Black Panther has a full Vibranium suit

>>93419849
Because it'd make it a pain in the ass the next time his suit gets turned against him.
>>
>>93419923
Yeah because Wakanda is literally WE WUZ tier
>>
Did you niggas forget when Iron Man invented his own fucking element!? He can just invent more vibranium
>>
>>93419923
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
some people are just blessed with vibranium and can flaunt it

wakanda is the only place in the world with plentiful vibranium, and have had decades to study it and how to use it, and as wakandan royalty, he would easily have a suit made if he wanted

they have so much vibranium its not like its a great loss
>>
why doesnt iron man just make a suit of kryptonite?
>>
>>93419923
>Black Panther has a full Vibranium suit
Full Vibranium weave.
I think the last person who wore all Vibranium everything was Doom.

Speaking of which it's yet to be discussed/revealed in the MCU but you typically don't try to seize too much Vibranium because there are ways others can shut yours down. If Doom tried to just grab the Vibranium instead of performing the rite of the Panther God's judgment he would have faced a very different outcome.
>>
why doesn't iron man just put the whole world in a suit?
>>
>>93419905
>>93419939
I mean you're right and all but MCU canon and comics canon are different, vibranium is much more plentiful in the comics (though still rare) and cap's shield is made of an unknown composition that includes vibranium and other shit (it's stronger than regular vibranium)
>>
>>93419971
why doesn't iron man put his whole suit in a bottle?
>>
>>93419971
kek
>>
why doesnt iron man just make a suit of man?
>>
>>93419958
>Full Vibranium weave.
Given how Vibranium works wouldn't that matter fuck all?
>>
>>93419986
Why doesn't iron man just make a man out of suits
>>
>>93420004
Isn't that basically the premise of the second Avengers film?
>>
File: Iron_Man_128.jpg (82KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Man_128.jpg
82KB, 300x456px
>>93419982
>bottle
>>
>>93419988
Full as in across the entire suit, not that the suit is made fully from it. The quantity and pattern come into play.
>>
>>93419849
Why doesn't tony just create an element that is better than vibranium?
>>
>>93420064
Is that metaphor for alcohol?
>>
>>93420106
no, he literally captured a tiny demon in a bottle
>>
>>93420119
blackheart's really been jobbing lately
>>
>>93420079
What I mean is I don't see how thickness matters given how Vibranium works.
>>
>>93420150
vibranium doesn't "work" a specific way

it's comic book science, like pym particles or the speedforce. it's only consistent in its inconsistency.
>>
or adamantium for that matter, is more of that then vibranium right?
>>
>>93420150
OK, let's see if we can shake the sand from your mind's eye with some imaginative thinking.

Let's say you're in a sub of some kind and sinking like a rock to the bottom of the ocean. Would you feel safer putting on the vibranium mesh pressure suit or a full suit of vibranium?
>>
>>93420225
do i have an oxygen supply? if yes then full suit, if no then mesh.
>>
>>93420191
Depends on what type of adamantium you mean. There's like 3 or 4 IIRC.

All of them are a bitch to work with though. It's not unsurprising there isn't more shit made out of the stuff.

While we're on the subject of bullshit Marvel metals, is the Hulkbuster Carbonadium, cause it seems like it should be and if not that's a fairly glaring oversight.
>>
>>93420229
well, if anyone can make a big ass forging machine capable of producing properly shaped adamantium plates, it's tony(money coming out of my ass) stark.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.