[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw season 1. This cartoon is obnoxious. Why do you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2867.jpg (164KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2867.jpg
164KB, 1200x800px
Just saw season 1. This cartoon is obnoxious. Why do you even like it? When does it get good?
>>
>>93416694
You're watching the good part. It only goes downhill from there.
>>
>>93416777
>fpbp
>is also trips
What kind of magic is this?
>>
It's hit or miss. I went from disliking it, to liking it, to liking it but not being able to recommend it to anyone in good conscience, to thinking it was essential viewing, to thinking it's a meme cartoon that got a little out of control with its lore. Honestly, it's not worth catching up on at this point because ~40% of the episodes are inessential due to their lacking content or just being outright bad.
>>
>>93416777
>It only goes uphill from there.
Fixed it for you, boyo
>>
>>93416831
>>93416777

I think the humor is too ADHD-like. I will give season 2 a try and see if that deep lore stuff helps. After viewing just season 1 though, i have no idea how this ever became popular.
>>
There is no consensus. Some will say that the first two seasons are the only good ones. Some will say that it doesn't really get good until season 3. Some will say the modern seasons suck, and others will say the show is now better than ever.

For me, season 1 is one of my least favourites. I think season 2 is when the show really finds its stride. I still like the season overall though, with Evicted, Rainy Day Daydream and Dungeon being some of my favourite eps.

Seasons 2 and 3 are considered some of the best, so if you enjoyed at least parts of 1, I would push on a little further. If you're still not into the show by the time you get to s3, then just drop it.

>>93416954
>I think the humor is too ADHD-like.
It really tones it down in later seasons. That kind of humour is virtually non-existent now.
>>
>>93417000

Cool thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>93416694
>FALL

Keep watching. You haven't even reached the best parts.
>>
it starts off pretty silly and immature, then gets to the right balance of silly, yet deep/serious, then it turns into a bunch of really existential metaphysical nonsense to the point where it's nearly impossible to even tell what's going on in an episode, then it kinda mellows down from there
>>
>>93416694
Never, the only thing good about this show is shipping
>>
File: shit_bait.png (117KB, 680x528px) Image search: [Google]
shit_bait.png
117KB, 680x528px
>>93416694
This was the good part, you just have shit taste.
>>
>>93416954
It's dumb humor man, the first ep Slumber Party Panic is literally the best
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.