[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of chemo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Chemo.png (209KB, 217x459px) Image search: [Google]
Chemo.png
209KB, 217x459px
What does /co/ think of chemo?
>>
My uncle's going through it, it sucks because it's causing his throat to burn and he can barely speak, and it's making his teeth all shitty.
>>
>>93415410

He's pure cheno.
>>
I had never heard of him until DC Legends
>>
>>93415898
Sorry to hear that my uncle died recently and his funeral is tomorrow
>>
>>93415957
Fuck him and his shards. Or at least, Bane seems to be the new Chemo now
>>
>>93415410
I hate it, people with cancer did something to God to deserve it
>>
>>93415410

My first DC comic was Peter David's Aquaman and Chemo kept getting mentioned whenever Aquagirl was brought up and so I read Crisis on Infinite Earths for the sole purpose of finding out what happened to Aquagirl without knowing anything else about it. It was very illuminating.
>>
>>93415410
>>93415898
>>93415972
This got very awkward very quickly.
Condolences.
>>
>>93415898
>>93416022

OP is referring to the DC Comics character called Chemo, not the cancer treatment.

Idiots.
>>
>>93415410
They said it was supposed to give my Grandpa 10 more years, then the cancer got aggressive and he died in less than a year.
>>
I think he's pretty goofy and doesn't really have a place in modern stories. He's a bunch of chemicals that came alive somehow? Why was his container man-shaped? Why don't the heroes who normally have no-kill policies do something to end him? Surely you can make an exception for this... thing. What's his motivation?
>>
>>93416008
They took him out of pvp packs, still I got him to L2 without grinding at all.

The real loss was Harley, who was not only taken out of that pack, but was nerfed into unusable tier.
>>
>>93415410

Just read Crisis on Infinite Earths. Hadn't heard of him before. He's pretty horrifying.

>>93416066

Yeah, bud, they're the idiots.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.