[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Represses emotions like anger and frustration and sadnessas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1774.png (972KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.png
972KB, 1334x750px
>Represses emotions like anger and frustration and sadnessas seen in episodes 6, 8, and 12
>Sees camp founder as a mentor/hero/father figure and even wishes he was his son or was accepted like one
>Understands that the world is a shit place full of shitty people but still tries to be a good person as seen in episode 12
>Loves camp cambell to death. A place where as Max put it parents dump their kids when they don't wanna deal with them.
>Not once has referenced his life outside of camp cambell
>it's clear that the writers aren't trying to portray him as just a happy go lucky guy

I wonder what his home life was like?
>>
>>93414422
He is Orel
>>
File: 1495217287418.png (272KB, 481x349px) Image search: [Google]
1495217287418.png
272KB, 481x349px
>>93414422
David needs a hug and Max needs to be hung.
>>
>>93414422
is there really drama and angst in this cartoon? ...should I watch it?
>>
File: IMG_1767.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>93415179
There's not a whole lot but enough to keep you invested. I would reccomend the show despite that though as it's actually pretty charming. Theme songs also catchy as hell.
>>
>>93414422
Shitty, probably like >>93414669 suggested.

Got to give the man props though, world's giving him shit, he tells it to fuck off and sings a campfire song because he wants to.
>>
>>93414422
Let's not even mention the fact that the camp seems to be a freaking nexus for paranormal happenings, and crazy cult leaders. How many times has David put himself at risk to save a bunch of ungrateful, snot-nosed brats from utterly insane cult leaders trying to sacrifice them to their demonic overlords?
>>
>>93414669
>>93415620
>He is Orel

?
>>
File: Gwen_And_David.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gwen_And_David.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
The real question is, are they fucking?
>>
>>93417150
He honestly deserves better.
>>
>>93417112
Both have chipper and innocent dispositions despite the constant abuse they receive.
Dave probably grew up in an abusive environment like Orel.
>>
>>93415179
Its pretty good. I think the best part is that on the surface it would look like something on Disney XD or Nick but its vulgar as hell. With most adult cartoons you can almost always tell its for adults from its visual style.
>>
>>93417150
Why else would she still work there besides money?
>>
>>93417729
I remember being fooled as much from those RT ads with the show montage reels.
>>
>>93417150
Have you ever been a camp councilor of any kind?

Yes they are absolutely fucking.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.