[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jessica Jones worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6500.png (550KB, 1284x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6500.png
550KB, 1284x856px
Is Jessica Jones worth watching?
>>
File: tumblr_ogag3lDHBZ1voi9ddo2_1280.jpg (110KB, 747x950px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogag3lDHBZ1voi9ddo2_1280.jpg
110KB, 747x950px
>>93413793

Yeah it's fun.
>>
File: 151221_r27463-865.jpg (108KB, 865x1200px) Image search: [Google]
151221_r27463-865.jpg
108KB, 865x1200px
>>93413793
Yeah. It's my favorite of the Marvel cinematic universe shit.
>>
Figure it out for yourself instead of making an unnecessary request thread, you retarded phoneposting troglodyte.
>>
>>93413793
the bit where Luke's buddies come in and make her airtight for an hour's pretty compelling, if you're into the rough stuff
>>
>>93413793
Wasn't 4 me, can't see Tennant as villain and she's ugly, I drop the serie after 3 episodes
>>
No. It's shit. Every character is terrible except purpleman, who i found myself rooting for the entire time. Random forced lesbian drama, jessica isnt a hero, nor does she even go through character developement to become one. She stays the same shitty person from begining to end. Avoid it like the plague it is. If you wanna watch a good marvel netflix series, go with daredevil or lule cage
>>
>>93413866
the korean guy high fiveing the polish dude midway through sorta ruined it for me
>>
>>93413793
Yes, I enjoyed her development throughout the show and her struggle overcoming her hangups.
>>
>>93413793
Thought it was too bloated and that it should've been eight episodes long. But other than tht I believe it's the second best Marvel show after Daredevil.
>>
>>93414559
>purpleman, who i found myself rooting for the entire time
I have literally never been less surprised in my life, anon.
>>
>>93413793
I really like Jessica Jones because she's a horrible drunk who also happens to be a great detective.

Also Kilgrave has the scariest power ever. He could tell you to skin yourself alive and you would do it without hesitation.
>>
Jessica Jones has a plot that could have been done in 6-8 episodes, stretched out into 13.
>>
Outside of Daredevil Season 1 (idk about AoS, haven't watched it yet) Marvel isn't the best with TV/Netflix series. It's more consistent in quality than DD Season 2 and Luke Cage Season 1 but unlike those two which have 9/10 first halves and 5/10 second halves Jessica Jones is like a consistent 6.5 the whole series
>>
>>93413793
Yes. She is so cute!
>>
>>93413793
me on the left
>>
>>93413793
No, avoid it like the plague.
>>
>>93413793
It's pretty good overall, but it's decompressed as fuck and you'll find yourself wanting to bang your head against a wall the third or fourth time they fuck up taking in Killgrave because everyone forgot earplugs exist.
>>
>>93414559
>Random forced lesbian drama
That horrible quadrangle of selfish chuckle fucks all choking the life from each out of bitter spite was the best part of the show that didn't include Killgrave.

Also it showed a gay relationship that wasn't a perfect and harmonious expression the triumph of love over adversity, it was an actual, human like relationship, what more do you want?
>>
>>93415864
Every romance is forced and not needed.
>>
>>93413793

I enjoyed it but I also used fast forward every time a side character was on screen.
>>
>>93415986
>t. Virgin, persumably manlet, possibly underage
>>
>>93415986

The director suggested that the actors in OP's pic actually bang on set for "authenticity", and they did. Yeah.
>>
>>93415986
>Every romance is forced and not needed.
>>>/MGTOW/
>>
>>93415986

BTW, I'm saying I agree with you, because what is more forced than the director "suggesting" that two actors bang (though they tend to bang anyways).
>>
>>93416518
>>93416468

Jessica Jones leading lady Krysten Ritter says there’s nothing “sexy” about those super steamy scenes with Mike Colter.

“It’s so choreographed,” Ritter sad at Netflix’s Television Critics Association panel Sunday at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, California. “There’s really nothing sexy about it.”

However, the actress, who stars as the titular reluctant superhero/gritty private eye in the Netflix original series, says her costar Colter makes shooting love scenes between Jessica and Luke Cage easier.
“If you’re going to have to do a scene like that, it’s not terrible to do it with Mike. He’s all right looking,” she joked. “But he is also just a nice guy and always has your back. I always felt really safe and protected.”
>>
>>93416468

I like to imagine this is the case for most sex scenes.

Especially the Maisie Williams incest-scene in The Falling.
>>
File: coke.jpg (44KB, 518x921px) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
44KB, 518x921px
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.