[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These three cartoons are coming back with a Movie in 2017/2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: portadishanicktoonsderegreso.png (661KB, 957x426px) Image search: [Google]
portadishanicktoonsderegreso.png
661KB, 957x426px
What is the one you are most looking foward to watch? Nickelodeon is getting back the creators so i think we shouldn't worry about the quality.
Personally i never liked Rocko's Modern Life too much, maybe because i didn't understand the adult jokes so i'm more excited for the Arnold and Zim movies, specially Arnold.
>>
>>93412414
Rocko's my favorite, but i've been wanting the Hey Arnold! movie for a while so I would say Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie.
>>
I love the three series, but I'm more excited with Rocko... because I want to see how them relate with current modern life.

Also, is the oldest show.
>>
>>93412414
I'm going with Invader Zim. I want to see if Vasquez still has it, even after all these years. But Hey Arnold comes at a close second.

But honestly, all three pique my interest and I can't wait for all three to air.
>>
>>93412414
They're all gonna be shitty disappointments except for Hey Arnold, which was always shit anyway.
>>
>>93412942
>They're all gonna be shitty
He's right you know. The animation department and people running the network in general.
>>
File: 12121212.jpg (13KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
12121212.jpg
13KB, 178x283px
>>93412942
>>
>>93412942
>Hey Arnold, which was always shit anyway
This isn't even bait anymore
>>
>>93412414
Probably Hey Arnold. It's the one I've gotten jerked around the most about. Zim's a close follow up, though, since I know Vasquez's still got it. Never much cared about Rocko so that's the bottom one for me.
>>
>>93412414
Hopefully best ship happens in the movie
>>
>>93412414
Looking forward to all of them, but probably the Invader Zim one the most, with Rocko in second.
>>
>>93412414
The original shows were never great, and the movies will be worse.
>>
>>93412414
Zim has me the most hyped. Arnold I'm ready for, though I was never big on the show being more than "kid in big inner city copes with life." Rocko I'm cautious about due to Camp Lazlo, which I didn't like.
>>
>>93413032
>Rocko I'm cautious about due to Camp Lazlo
They have the same creator? Jesus what happened
>>
>>93412414
Nick wants the nostalgia crowd.
I'm hyped about the Arnold movie because I was too young to watch Rock's but too old to watch Zim. I'm going to watch all three anyway.
I want a Aaahh!!! Real Monsters movie, I loved that fucking show.
>>
File: IMG_1709.gif (488KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.gif
488KB, 400x300px
>>93412582
I don't know how much he contributes to the comics but they're pretty good so I have faith in this movie.
>>
>>93412414
All of them

but i must say that Rocko's Movie plot sounds interesting
>>
>>93412414
Hey Arnold for sure
Didn't watch much of Zim and Rocko back when they aired
>>
>>93412414
But didn't Rocko actually ended?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.