[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1tyo.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1tyo.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
yfw
>>
>>93411715

>That's not funny
>>
What am I looking at?
>>
>>93411768
Joker's skeleton.
>>
>>93411715
Huh, which episode was this?
>>
>>93412525
Joyride.
>>
File: 1464070091146.jpg (30KB, 460x354px) Image search: [Google]
1464070091146.jpg
30KB, 460x354px
Is the ripped clothing meant to imply buzzards picked his corpse down to the bones, because they wouldn't have gotten away with showing his rotting flesh in this easter egg cameo?
>>
It's probably a fake.
>>
>>93414281
Could just be that the flower and that strip of clothing was either staturated by all the gag acid or whatever or was made of sturdier stuff for the joke not to be ruined. Could have just been decaying for years with bacteria and small insects devouring him.

Although the autist in me wants to know how it jokers epidermis was basically toxic.
>>
File: Carlos bastard.png (51KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos bastard.png
51KB, 250x167px
>>93411768
Joker's funny bones
>>
>>93411715
So Batman left his body in a ditch after Tim killed him?
>>
>>93414281
It's been decades since the Joker died at that point, I'd be questioning if he WASN'T just a skeleton with a few tatters of clothing.
>>
>>93411756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4
>>
Holy shit what the fuck, I only saw this twice, when it first aired and when I rewatched the series like a decade ago, but I don't remember this shit at ALL. This is the sort of thing younger me would've lost his shit over.
>>
>>93414753
Barbara says that they buried him after Tim killed him.
>>
>>93416128
It's a very brief scene and the episode doesn't focus on it, unless you really consider the fanaticism of the Jokerz gang and what their initiation might entail you might not really see where it was headed, it could seem like meaningless hazing.
>>
>>93414741
getting real sick of your shit Carlos
>>
>>93415954
Dead flesh doesn't just melt off of your pearly white bones after a few decades, anon, and clothing certainly doesn't simply fall apart in such a relatively short span of time. Realistically, he should have looked like a miscolored mummy with his eyes and cheeks caved in, thin strands of dark green hair matted against his skull, had "longer" teeth and nails from where his gums and finger meat receded, and etc. And outside of the usual wear and tear of being outdoors and having corpse fluids staining them, his clothing should've been perfectly intact.

But being out in the open like that, I could believe the surplus of oxygen (relative to what little bodies are normally buried with) could have worsened the speed of decay a lot faster, but that would've also exponentially increased the likelihood of his meaty bits simply getting devoured by insects, if not larger animals. Maybe some onset side effect of his chemical bath caught up to him after all those years too, who knows. In fact, that may be just as likely since his bleached body would probably taste terrible or would poison anything that attempted to eat him.
>>
>>93416706
Unless they body is somehow preserved or kept in a relatively protected area, that shit is going to be a skeleton by 30-40 years. This would be especially the case when exposed to the elements where various scavengers and critters and pick off the flesh like the Joker's body obviously is.
>>
File: 1496710821836.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496710821836.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>93416782
>30-40 years
Jesus. Was THAT how long the time skip actually was?! I always assumed at least by the end of JLU, Bruce was already getting up there in age, all previous canon in the DCAU considered. I was thinking in the ballpark of a 20 year, 30 year max time skip before Batman Beyond took place.
>>
>>93417142
Barbara was old as fuck in Beyond. She had to be in her early 20's in tas. And was around 60 in Beyond. Yeah close to 40 years has past.
>>
>>93417142
I think the proof is in Tim Drake - he's at least 50-something with his visible wrinkles and all-grey-hair in the "present" day plot of RoTJ...
>>
File: tumblr_nxd9et2Flp1sgixyoo1_500.gif (1021KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxd9et2Flp1sgixyoo1_500.gif
1021KB, 500x324px
>>93417482
...whereas he was still young enough to look cute in short-shorts in the "past" sequences.
>>
>>93411715
I don't remember this scene too well. Are we sure that's the actual Joker and not just one of the Jokerz that died?
>>
I always figured they were gonna sodomize him. Gangs never do anything too dangerous because why risk killing potential members?
>>
>>93411715
Can't find this frame on YouTube
>>
>>93414741
I swear, you little fuck, I'm gunna hunt you down, tear off your head, and shit down your throat.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.