[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YFW CBR became as retarded as themarysue and tumblr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 24

File: 36.png (181KB, 941x533px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
181KB, 941x533px
http://www.cbr.com/sony-kill-spider-man-miles-morales/
>>
File: 1387601512137.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387601512137.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>93407810
>YFW CBR became as retarded as themarysue and tumblr
Why would anyone care?
>>
>>93407810
>Peter just got his own movie
>They should kill him off and replace him with Miles for virtue signaling
Plus, Miles already has a cartoon movie being made by Sony.
>>
GOD WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE WANT MILES SO BAD?! HE HAS NO LARGE FANBASE, NO LEGACY, IS IT JUST "well he's black so..."
>>
>>93407810
>new spiderman is successful
>NOOOOO! NO MORE WHITE SUPERHERO MOVIES! MAKE SPIDERMAN A GAY BLACK CRIPPLE NOW!!
>>
File: ssjw.png (99KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
ssjw.png
99KB, 520x390px
>>93407810
>YFW CBR became as retarded as themarysue and tumblr
>became
They went full retard fucking years ago, laddie.
>>
File: valnetbrands.png (162KB, 768x228px) Image search: [Google]
valnetbrands.png
162KB, 768x228px
>>93407810
It's been going on for awhile, they were sold over a year ago and it's been a quick descent into top 15 lists and inflammatory clickbait articles ever since. Like I doubt most people there thing killing Parker is a good idea, but it's great to generate clicks and getting people to comment on how stupid that idea is (because negative comments aren't as bad as no comments. If you're lucky, you might even get Peter fans and Miles fans to fight, generating even more clicks).

Not saying they were some bastion of integrity before, but it's sad to see what it's become. Gotta make those dollars.

https://twitter.com/chrisarrant/status/768944392300298240
>>
>>93407987
I like Miles because he's a 13 yr old that has no idea what he's doing.
>>
the entire crux is
>peter is white, i don't like
>miles is black that's alright
>>
>>93407810
>Sony has a great opportunity with Spider-Man 2 - To Kill Miles Morales
>...and replace her with White Woman, Spider-Gwen. Girls can be spiders too y'know?
>>
>>93407810
I swear to god, its like some sort of weird propaganda where companies are pushing Miles super hard and pretending he has this large fanbase. This article is doing shit for clicks
>>
It's almost like SJWs have taken over our comics and video games.
>>
>>93408022
nah they still have brian cronin, he writes well researched trivia type articles and lists. he has mark gruenwald level of knowledge.
>>
File: 14635125863940.jpg (25KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
14635125863940.jpg
25KB, 429x410px
>>93407810
>comments are full of people REEEEing
>mfw this is exactly what they want
It's the Marvel Method at work.
>>
>>93408105
they're about to get their claws on anime too in due time. Masaaki Yuasa directing Devilman Crybaby will determine what happens.
>>
>>93408113
I keep wishing he'd ditch CBR already. That fucking site doesn't deserve him.
>>
>>93407810
>written by a female
Not surprised
>>
Every time someone says they like Miles they give the most bullshit reasons why they do
>>
File: sana amanat.jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px) Image search: [Google]
sana amanat.jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
>>93407810

its all part and parcel of having a "diverse" fanbase for comics.

remember

>one day we will all be brown!

>brown will rule!

>whiteness is not an identity but a MORAL PROBLEM!

director of content and character and development at marvel.
>>
>>93408179
>they're about to get their claws on anime too
Mp they aren't Hell even Japanese games are not bending the knee. Look at Persona 5. Gays are nothing but a thing to make fun of as per usual. No gay romance either. Japan seems to be the only thing keeping the industry alive. Women in anime have always been tough and strong without having to get so insecure about it that they have to shove it down your throat like they do here in the west.
>>
>>93407966
> peter just got his movie

Anon...
>>
>>93407987
(((them)))
>>
>>Became
Nigga, you seen ho much they praise Avengers Arena?

And just so you know, this isn't the first article they had talking about killing Peter for Miles.
>>
>>93407810
No they're right. I would rather they kill Peter off than confine him to high school for another 100 years.
>>
Kill Miles and replace him with Peter
>>
>>93407810
If you want to add "diversity" just cast a black kid as Peter Parker. Same backstory, same supporting cast, just more of them are black. Why fuck up one of the three superheroes who normal people actually know the backstory of by replacing him with some "new character" nobody ever heard of or gives a shit about. If you actually cared about diversity, you'd flop your giant black cock on the table and say "Peter Parker is balck in this one, deal with it bitches."
>>
>>93407810
>became
>>
>>93408183
This, they fucking ruined Comic Book Legends Revealed. That was the best thing on that whole fucking site so of course they split it up in into 3 parts released over the weekend to maximize clicks and views.
>>
Not sure why they wouldn't do this earlier, Bendis created characters are simple as fuck to write.
>>
>>93408270
>Saw the writer's other article
>One of the reasons Pete MUST DIE is because "We NEED Miles"
I don't hate Miles, I don't really care either way about diversity, but I really don't want to go see a movie that gets resolved by a fucking venom blast.

Why do people think he's some deeply developed and interesting character when he's done little more than retread Pete's ground and legitimately just venom blasted himself out of almost every situation he's been in?
>>
>>93407810
I've seen a few articles recently that have been putting Peter down and treating Miles like he's the best thing to ever happen to comics. Honestly, I think the reason I hate him isn't because of anything that's wrong with him (not that there isn't anything wrong with him), but because so many people want him to replace Peter purely because he's black.
>>
File: 1495373129088.png (96KB, 748x710px) Image search: [Google]
1495373129088.png
96KB, 748x710px
>>93407810
>CBR

It is indeed hillarious to see the authors getting BTFO´d by SJW comments who start with "I am a SJW, but..."

Anyway, rape you women, folks!
>>
>>93408239
a movie that matters
>>
>>93407810
If Sony wants to build a Spider-Man franchise, instead of doing retarded shit, like making movies about secondary Spider-Man characters without Spider-Man, why don't they just do "Elseworlds?" Like, use the alternate versions of Spider-Man.

Miles Morales, Mayday Parker, Spider-Man 2099, etc?
>>
CBR has been retarded for a long time
>>
>>93408785
Because they want to copy what the MCU is doing and that's difficult with Elseworlds and alternate versions.

Not impossible, but it would take a bit more creativity.

Which is not a Sony strong suit.
>>
>>93407810
Annd it's written by a woman
>>
>>93408852
Well, what's YOUR excuse for being retarded?
>>
>>93408101
Dude it is propaganda, for fucks sakes you faggots why is this so hard to understand
>>
>>93408105
Yea, and now that these companies are loosening money they are starting to ignore them
>>
>>93408179
Nigga japs hunt whales, they don't listen to them
>>
>>93408919
And people here still say /pol/ is just tinfoiling.
>>93408958
Thank God. Instead of having the creativity to making new characters, they just alter the race and gender of existing characters. Comics and games will soon come into another renaissance.
>>
>>93407810
OP you are a fool if you don't see this is the Sony/Disney end game for Parker in the MCU.

Peter is a teen again, just like in Ultimate.
He will meet the same end as Ultimate Peter.
>but muh 616 supporting cast~
will continue on without him.

Do you not see what Pascal has done here?
Why do think she sunk 5 BILLION dollars into R-rated SPIDER ROGUE movies with no apparent movie antagonist announced?

Miles introduction into the MCU is Sony's Trump card.
This is why Feige wants nothing to do with Spider Man after Homecoming. He won't be Parker.
Venom's origin and story will NOT revolve around stalking a 15 year old boy.

The Sony Spider-Man game has already tipped this hand. You're blind to not see the writing on the wall.

Miles is coming whether you like it or not.
CBR is just trying to season you up for this eventuality as this was their idea or some deep insightful prophetic reporting on their part.
>>
File: IMG_1237.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>93408231
>talking shit about Ayaan
Oh no, that's not fucking okay at. That woman has done more and been through more for human rights than that Starbucks's drinking whore could ever do in 10 lifetimes
Physically removal of pinko fucktrucks when?

100/10 I'm fucking pissed
>>
>>93408231
>Lin Sarsour would be Kamala's hero

Fuck that that.She's more of a villain for her.
>>
>>93408617
This
>>
>>93409127
Anon, /pol/ is just tinfoiling.
And building a bunker and filling it with cans of baked beans. And throwing away the microwave. And walking around the city with a cardboard sign declaring the end is nigh.
>>
>>93408231
Even if you get rid of white people, you will never get rid of white supremacism. You can still be non-white and be a Nazi FYI.
>>
>>93408879
Being on this site on the regular for the past 6 to 8 years
>>
>>93409132
Soon thor will be replaced for a girl and hulk for an asian
>>
>>93409127
Of course /pol/ is right about this, anybody who has two brain cells to rub together and the will to do so can see that this is blatant propaganda
>>
>>93409288
newfag
>>
>>93409318
Last I checked, Sony and Fox don't have movie rights to Thor or Hulk so no reason to deviate on either of those just yet.
Additionally
>other Hulk movies being made ever.
Gotta admit, I'm shocked there's been absolutely no talks on bringing She-Hulk around... either via Netflix or Shield...
>>
>>93408324
Nobody would go to see that crap.
>>
>>93408231
Thank you Twitter for giving us the ability to go deep into a person's head and see the innermost workings of a persons head, just from a couple of tweets pasted next to each other and Paint arrows and underlining plastered all over.

Truly a gift.
>>
>>93408324
>>93409132
Aaaand then Sony goes tits up because the have once again made a poor decision
>>
Why would anyone go to cbr? Most of their "articles" are ads for toys
>>
>>93408062
Is he really thirteen? because he sure as hell doesn't look or act thirteen also he never really suffers the consequences of not knowing what he0s doing, so far the biggest consequence is "my mom doesn't trust me" and in battle there's nothing because venom-blast literally solves all his problems, he doesn't have to bother being clever like peter.
>>
File: 1497625078502.png (154KB, 512x692px) Image search: [Google]
1497625078502.png
154KB, 512x692px
>>93409264
>Anon, /pol/ is just tinfoiling.
>And building a bunker and filling it with cans of baked beans. And throwing away the microwave. And walking around the city with a cardboard sign declaring the end is nigh.
>Refusing to see reality this hard.
>>
>>93408231
Hey, can we get one of these for SmashMouth and Shadman? We need to show the world the connection between Shrek and pedophilia and our dank copypasta memes just aren't doing enough to raise awareness to this important issue.
>>
>>93407810

Is there any comicbook 'forum/news site' that is even worth glancing at?
>>
>>93407810

Why not just have both?

Miles has only anything other than mediocre when the writers treat him as something other than black Peter. Have a teacher/student relationship if you must; I mean, it's not like that's highly lacking in movies, or one of the best things about Japanese Kickass, and it won't upset the fans as now we don't have to see two spideys trying to eiffel tower gwen stacy.

>>93409127

/pol/ IS tinfoiling.

The only people who have a high success rate of being right about conspiracy theories affecting them are black people, and that's just because the CIA has the laxest project proposal restrictions ever. Either that, or they're just really kinky.

>>93409281

Wait, Argentina isn't white?
>>
>>93409737
>The only people who have a high success rate of being right about conspiracy theories affecting them are black people
Like the Kangz theory?
>>
>>93408231
>Shariah law prohibits interest in debts

No wonder why jews hate muslim so much.
>>
CBR: Hey Sony what if you made something other than the same fucking Spidey movie you already made twice?

Autists: OMG CBR IS RETARDED HOW DARE YOU PREVENT SONY FROM REHASHING THE SAME MOVIE INFINITE TIMES FOREVER.
>>
>>93409624
If in this reality you call this a debate the possibly yes.

/co/ is just full on nuthouse today.
>>
>>93409768
Funny how that turned out
>>
What is THE comic news site?
>>
>>93409816
Why on earth would they be trying to push a black Spiderman? In what universe is it ok to nonchalantly try to kill off THE Spiderman to suddenly stick in a minority? I am a minority and I know many other Minorities of all kinds who never in their lives said ''Hey I want a Mexican or whatever Spiderman'' or whatever. It's only these white liberals and the Kangz demographic who want this. WE WUZ SPIDAMENS AND SHIET.
>>
>>93407810
Holy shit, that whole article is nothing but "NOTICE ME, DISNEY!"...

>"But almost none of these non-comic book incarnations fully capture exactly who Spider-Man is. That didn’t truly happen until Captain America: Civil War. "
>>
Miles Morales is confirmed in the MCU anyway. Prowler is in the movie and mentions his nephew.
>>
>>93409904
get a load of Uncle Ben Carson over here...
I bet he clutch his purse when black people get on the elevator with him.
>>
>>93409768

I was thinking more of the sex and drug ones, where the secret service evidently got bored.

Though to be fair, since mixed heritage is actually surprisingly high in black areas (descendents of slave owners and housekeeper screwers alike), and it was theorised that Egyptians had migrations to places like Greece, which went to the rest of Europe, which then went everywhere but certain parts of Asia, it's not technically impossible I suppose... probably not what they meant though.

I mean, considering the number of mass extinctions, and raping/murdering hordes we've had as a species, if you're alive it's very easy for you to be distantly related to someone.
>>
>>93410145
Literally not an argument.
>>
>>93407810
>sony-kill-spider-man-miles-morales/
I agree with that.
>>
>>93409590
People think he killed his uncle and his mom died because some bitch thought his dad was Spiderman. I'm only like 20 series in tho.
>>
>>93407810
Just tell them Holland's gay. They'll apologise profusely.
>>
>>93410162
so you one of those types that just come to /co/ to start arguments all day with no actual stake in any of the topics-- just instigating shitstorms, eh?

I see you, homey.
>>
>>93410513
Someone made a damn thread about the topic and I am clearly responding. Are you this stupid?
>>
>>93410359
His mom came back to life when he moved to 616
>>
>>93410559
Literally not an argument.
>>
>>93410608
Except it is. No point in responding anymore. You clearly lost.
>>
>>93410654
>not knowing the difference between a query and stating an opposing viewpoint
looks like you're the lost one here.
>>
>>93408179
The Japanese do not care about people who don't buy there shit.

Pandering to progressives is a western problem.
>>
>>93407882
The same reason they wrote the article: fishing for >(You)s
>>
>>93411132
yeah. you fuckers have to realize you're paying them money when you repost this shit.
>>
File: 1316152620826-1.jpg (30KB, 288x270px) Image search: [Google]
1316152620826-1.jpg
30KB, 288x270px
>>93407810
>ywn wake up 10 years in the past
>>
>>93411665
OP keeps forgetting to use that archive site for URLs.
>>
>>93408231
>Bashing Ayaan
Now there is no doubt left that she is islamist.
>>
>>93407810

Fuck Miles he's a shit character
>>
>>93407810
They are already making an animated movie about Miles. Did people forget that?
>>
>>93409791
Oh fuck you, you know that's not what they're saying. It's the same diversity pushing bullshit as always.
>>
Insomniac's way ahead of them with that Arkham clone garbage. You'll see.
>>
>>93412900
In pure modern gaming fashion Miles will probably just be DLC outside some story infections, like Catwoman and Robin in AC. The game looks retarded anyway
>>
>>93407987

>IS IT JUST "well he's black so..."

That's exactly what it is.
>>
Huge Peterfag here, just kill him. He isn't even really Peter, his supporting cast is nothing alike. Just kill him and hope we can get a decent adaptation some other time I suppose.
>>
>>93413064
So we know Mr. Negative is in the game, they've said the symbiote emblem randomly added to that tacticool suit has a purpose (and it's not the symbiote) and that Miles is more than a cameo. They're gonna pull a MGS2.
>>
>>93413175
I was so tired of seeing every movie get uncle ben'd
The new one takes place after but theres been so many parker reboots i wanna rip my eyelashes out
Its too late to have a proper take on parker, been almost 2 decades since the first take
I like the idea of a different take on spiderman being shown and id be interested in seeing miles on screen
>>
>>93413348
>Its too late to have a proper take on parker, been almost 2 decades since the first take
I keep seeing people claim it's too late but no one seems to be able to say why. So why, Anon? Does the story have an expiration date or something that I've missed? Last I checked, people can adapt anything they want as many times as they want until they feel they've gotten it right and then they can still keep going if they want to. Will it always be good? No, it'll probably be bad most of the time but nothing is stopping them, especially not how old the story is. People are still making Frankenstein and Dracula films for fuck's sake. Beyond that, there's a difference between a different take on a character and turning the character into something else entirely. They can call this OC/white Miles hodge podge Peter if they want to, but a name isn't what makes a character. See Ned "Ganke" Leeds. A different take would've been modernizing the tale and adding/changing a couple of elements, not changing everything completely.
>>
Watch as I pour gasoline all over this fire!
http://www.cbr.com/16-fictional-lgbtq-couples-fans-are-desperate-to-see/
>>
>>93410687
Uh buddy your only "right" because you refuse to allow any viewpoints to change your worldview. Meanwhile /pol/ has seen everything and based our arguments on all data. It may seem like an echo chamber but even I was once a hitler hating liberal once anon.
>>
File: ayaan-hirsi-alis-quotes-5.jpg (162KB, 1001x436px) Image search: [Google]
ayaan-hirsi-alis-quotes-5.jpg
162KB, 1001x436px
>>93408231

>"I wish I could take Ayaan Hirsi Ali's vagina away!"

>Ayaan was a victim of female genital mutilation.

Damn.
>>
>>93409791
Yeah, all those famous Miles moments, like being told to not be Peter Parker, and visions of killing Cap and giving Molecule Man a burger from his pocket.

...Miles has nothing going for him.
>>
File: Venom 2.jpg (366KB, 900x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Venom 2.jpg
366KB, 900x1364px
>>93415662

You forgot all those amazing scenes where Miles defeated an opponent way out of his league by poking them repeatedly until they collapsed of a sudden aneurysm.

I'm actually surprised they haven't given Miles his own symbiote derivative yet that's both a blind spot to spider sense and immune to venom blast.
>>
>>93415767
That arc also bothered me because
>>Ganke to Gwen "What happens when you die"
>>Gwen "Infinite Blackness"
>>Ganke "I knew it!"
>>Miles mother dies next issue
>>That doesn't become a plot point, just another atheist thinking that no afterlife makes you badass.
>>
>>93415876

Wait, isn't that implying that there IS an afterlife, just that it's an endless nothingness that lasts forever?
>>
>>93408231

The amazing/stupid thing is that Europe is/was mostly white (until forced depopulation methods), Asia is mostly Asian, and Africa, well, you get my drift. Same thing with North America, but guess which landmass is having a forced identity crisis? It's so hypocritical, and unnatural it ain't even funny. In Asia everyone is like "We don't get it." & "Why is this a problem for America?" Etc.

Guess which large, homogeneous culture is racist? All of them! That's how the human brain works, because it tends to like things similar to itself and naturally categorizes everything into groups. It doesn't even have to be hate, but a simple acknowledgement or opinion, too. I'll tell you what is hate, though. All this crap we are seeing.
>>
>>93407987
>Janitor
its going to happen with all the other characters soon when the actors don't renew their contracts for more movies. The current state of the funny books is the future for the movies
>>
>>93407810
We had three movie series with Peter Parker, people are gonna get tired of the character.
>>
>>93416753

Then don't do a fucking Spiderman movie. lol

I mean, I don't give a shit about the last ten years or so of fake comics, but Parker is Spiderman just like you are you.
>>
>>93407987

He's popular with normies and his comics actually sell.
>>
>>93416753
>People ever tired of Pete
Isn't he the top selling superhero in many forms of merch including comics themselves? Either way he carried Marvel for a long time. His fans deserve an apology in the form of a good adaptation to make up for the past decade or so.
>>
>>93407987
He has no personality
>>
>>93417036
normalfags don't read comics
>>
>>93409791
Strawman Argument, the Post.

You want to tell a different story than the one you've told with Peter twice? Maybe start by taking him out of the school setting. The exact setting that Miles would be in.
>>
>>93417111
>Isn't he the top selling superhero in many forms of merch including comics themselves?
SPIDER-MAN is, NOT Peter Parker.
>>
>>93417213
>>93416834
>>
>>93417036

Most people don't even know his name. He is just the black one.
>>
>>93417220
I guess you need to tell that to
Jessica Drew
Julia Carpenter
May Parker
>>
>>93417311
Why list people who aren't Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-MAN?
>>
>>93407810
They've been shit for me from the start because they dared to put slott on a list of best spiderman writers, of course they would be this stupid
>>
>>93413930
the problem I have isn't the story, but the fact that its approached in the exact same every single time, yes, with variations, but it's always got this bland feeling to it. Theres obviously nothing wrong with Peter Parker as a character being explored- it's just i wish they had either taken longer breaks between reboots, approached the film differently (i.e see batman) or just followed a different character in the same universe that would tie into a reboot (and no I do not count spideys appearance in avengers, I mean on a smaller scale).

and yeah just because they keep remaking dracula and frankenstein doesn't mean theyre great movies. when you keep rebooting a story in such a short time span it wears out its effect on people, it gets tiresome and boring.

What I meant by Miles is that I'd be interested to see his particular origin story and personality on the screen. I just as much wish I could see a proper Peter Parker reboot but I think I need a lot of time. When the hulk kept being made it sort of ruined the experience for me. just needs a big rest period so they can do it right.
>>
>>93417311
>>93417408
To add on a little more, you say that like people don't consider one person to be the definitive version of a superhero mantle most of the time. When you say "Batgirl," most people are going to think of Barb right away. I think most people would think of Jessica right away when you say Spider-Woman and I know for a fact if you were to ask someone who Spider-Man's alter ego is they'd almost certainly tell you it was Peter Parker.

>>93417562
I guess we just have to agree to disagree on the matter to be honest. I personally wouldn't mind seeing it a hundred times as long as they got it right eventually, it just seems more and more to me like this isn't it.
>>
>>93417641
I so badly want to see a proper "youve hit the jackpot" moment with a new mj on screen
rip
>>
>>93417684
Me too Anon, me too. Maybe some day.
>>
File: 1476912710234.jpg (61KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1476912710234.jpg
61KB, 540x429px
>>93411724
>>
>Getting assblasted over click bait

You people are so easy, so easy!
>>
>>93416753
Just like people are tired of Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent and James Bond right?
>>
>>93417968
Well with Bruce they had a chance to pass the fucking torch to Dick and it was great but Capes can't move on because of shitty neckbeard man babies having tantrums over it.
>>
>>93418124
Dick would've made actual sense unlike Miles, but as the guy you're replying to said, no one is tired of the characters that got famous. They got where they are today in pop culture for a reason.
>>
>>93417036
I was under the impression his comic doesn't actually sell that well.
>>
>>93407810
>Spend billions to acquire the rights of a character for your cinematic universe
>Kill said character off in the first movie

At least Batman vs Superman waited until the second movie to kill off Superman.
>>
>>93407810
CBR was never a bastion of quality, but the buy-out that happened really sunk whatever little dignity it had left.

the worst shit out of it are these constant barrage of awful list articles, which may as well be nothing but outrageous headlines for clickbait because the actual content of the lists are garbage.
>>
>>93407810
This made a Spidey fan that I follow sperg so badly that they made the most hilarious and on point response to this.

Won't post it because it's just too fucking long and we know cbr is retarded anyway and it's obvious whoever wrote that doesn't know shit about Peter Parker.
>>
>>93407810
Good thing Feige is in charge. He's going to want to recreate all of his favorite childhood comic stories. Pete's gonna live.

If Sony was running the show, they'd do the Mile shit.
>>
>>93410359
The Bugle publishes an article taking the blame off Miles, his mom comes back. Nothing matters. Miles is a waste of time because everytime Bendis gives us something interesting and compelling, he takes it away.
>>
File: Flash.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flash.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>No one saying Warner should kill of Barry Allen
>>
>>93409264
/po/ is Rorschach?
>>
>>93409904
>''Hey I want a Mexican or whatever Spiderman''

Well Marvel does have a Mexican Spider-Man but they advertise him as future Spidey more than Mexican Spidey, and I really would prefer him over Miles.
>>
>>93409904
>''Hey I want a Mexican or whatever Spiderman'' or whatever.
We literally got Best Girl Anya Corazón and we never ask for her. We should.
>>
>>93407810
after all these years we've had miles how devolped is he? is he really just Black spiderman?
>>
>>93409127
/pol/ is eternalling tinfoilling there is litreally no other state, I wish /pol/ would leave /co/ alone but its shit like this that lets them shitpost so very LOUDLY
>>
>>93407987
because the ultimate series is where a lot of people started, still they don't know a good character if it bit them in the ass.
>>
>>93419049
More like Bland Spider-man (who is black)

He started as newbie kid spider-man who didn't want the job, then he joined the avengers way too early, then he just became press venom blast to win spider-man

The only thing he has going on for him is Ganke.
>>
File: Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_1.jpg (138KB, 651x982px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_1.jpg
138KB, 651x982px
>>93419070
fucker say that to my face if you wanna see how wide your anus can stretch
>>
>>93419070
But Ultimate Peter Parker is a way better character than Miles will ever be.
>>
>>93416753
>tired of peter parker
batman has more movies now
people tired of Bruce Wayne?
No one is tired of peter parker, they are tired of origin stories. Another Spiderman origin story wouldnt do so well.
>>
>>93409791
CBR: here is why peter parker should be killed, he's a white male, thank you.
>>
>>93419101
let's go fuck boy
>>
>>93419204
doesn't matter, as long as blander man takes over.
>>
>>93408258
peter parker was invented by a Jew

Miles Morales wasn't

really makes me think
>>
>>93417968

Just like people are tired of Wolverine and Thor who's been featured in numerous movies for years.

Jesus christ, and don't even think that Femthor is making the MCU. Even Disney isn't stupid enough to think that that'll work.
>>
>>93419381
miles was created by bendis
>>
>>93419406
bendis isn't jewish as far as I know

stan lee is tho
>>
File: tumblr_ngpaiwqIWc1td0ffvo1_500.jpg (255KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngpaiwqIWc1td0ffvo1_500.jpg
255KB, 488x750px
>>93419412
He's the jewest
>>
>>93419894
>Moon Knight
>got so sick of his Rabbi dad he became a Merc
>never talked to him again
>started worshipping an Egyptian God
>got sick of him as well
>when he was close to dying he saw Jesus

Sure, Marc's the perfect Jew!
>>
>>93409132
Sony's Japanese leadership made it clear "No Brack Spidah-Meen!"
>>
>>93421934

Thank you, Japan!

Thank God for you.
>>
>>93417036
I don't think either of those things are true
>>
File: chansey used slap.gif (491KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chansey used slap.gif
491KB, 500x375px
>>93407810
Stop rebooting Spiderman.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mi7zz4BaQA1qz4rgp.gif (426KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mi7zz4BaQA1qz4rgp.gif
426KB, 500x281px
Don't know why people are upset, if miles fails. He will be forgotten like Fantastic 4 robot.

If he get money, that means more writers will write mile morale. And add personality to him. It is a win-win situation.
>>
>>93407810
>Muh Miles
Why people want Miles again? In the comics he is probably the most boring Spider-family character ever put to pen.

Instead of brownie points, can we get a Spider-man 2099 cyberpunk/superhero mashup?
>>
>>93417036
>He's popular with normies and his comics actually sell.
He's popular in that people know Spider-man and he's waving around the name Spider-man

Aren't his comics around the 35k area?
I admit, last I checked was before he was shoehorned into the main universe in the laziest way possible
>>
File: 1483555007698.png (109KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483555007698.png
109KB, 400x225px
>>93415631
Imagine being one of these people who believes so firmly that radical Islam isn't a problem, that you start shit-talking the people who've had their lives ruined by it.

It's fucking sickening.
>>
>>93422416
>Spider-family
Ben, Pete, and Kaine ult. Jessica Drew, and Mayday?
>>
File: Supaidaman.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Supaidaman.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>93421934
>They kill off Peter Parker
>Replace him with Takaya Yamashiro

It's their only way to win.
>>
>>93408324
>have threads about replacing characters with a person of ethinicity
>generally hate color washing without reason
>suggest it

Fuck you man. Fuck you. Miles is a good character, but I feel like he would do better with peter teaching him instead of peter's female clone.
>>
>>93409788
>Shariah law prohibits interest in debts
>No profit to be made in lending money
>So no money is lent to anyone
>so no one can do any infrastructure building

..and that's why mudslime shithole countries are muddy, sublimely, shitholley countries.
>>
>>93409149
>>93411779
>>93415631

The SJWs hate Ayaan, and consider her anti-feminist for not supporting Shariah law and mandatory clitoridectomies.
>>
>>93407810
That's just retarded

I thought one of the reasons to make this Spiderman so young was so he could play Spiderman for years and years
>>
>>93407810
Welcome to 2011
>>
>>93417213
>SPIDER-MAN is, NOT Peter Parker.
... Peter Parker is spider-man, though, and the best selling spider-man books are peter parker spider-man, so...
>>
>>93415915
Endless Nothingness is no afterlife.
>>
>>93424694
Kek, fucking jew. Also reminder that Christianity in general and Nazism also forbid usury and interest.
>>
>>93407987
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.