[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gargoyles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: gargoyles2x15_1041.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gargoyles2x15_1041.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>We will never get a lead male protagonist as amazing and deep as Goliath was

He was too innocent and beautiful for this world.
>>
File: 1377965107061_image.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1377965107061_image.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Something about him feels familiar
>>
I still have hope they'll return
>>
what would It be like been a gargoyle, sure you get to sort-of fly but you'll only have 6 hours of consciousness in the summer
>>
>>93406856
Your 'alive' for the same amount of time as a human. (Over 200 years, but half of it is in stone sleep) but in exchange you are a superhuman badass who can fly (yes I know they insist of gliding but they clearly do not glide, they flap their wings to gain altitude several times).

I'd make the change, then I wouldn't have to worry about rent or food any more.
>>
>>93407543
they still flap their wings to gain altitude, but its not flying, because its way to tiring,

also you'd have to find a place where its safe to turn to stone, and I don't know what you mean by food.
>>
>>93407744
Stone sleep gives them enough energy that they don't need to eat or sleep, but they still can if they want to (ie, Broadway's love of eating)
>>
>>93408316
I don't buy it, I find that too unrealistic in this show about magical creatures
>>
>>93405722
Ah Goliath. One of the few genuinely benevolent patriarchs in animation, standing alongside Hank Hill himself.
>>
File: IMG_0032.png (293KB, 1584x1712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.png
293KB, 1584x1712px
Posting because this is slightly thread relevant
>>
>>93408528
So would SJWs today be against Gargoyles for having sexist bigoted homophone etc characters?
>>
>>93408584
Probably. They get mad at everything, eerily similar to hardline Christfags from the sixties and seventies. They're even going further and taking inspiration from the Red Scare thanks to 'Russian Hackers' stealing the election.
>>
>>93405722
>hmmm
>that deep dark voice
>that time that you stretch your back
>a strong arm catches you as you lean further back knowingly
>you stop resisting your stress and let yourself drape over the strong arm
>you don't notice the tail
>>
>>93408562
>Young Justice
>series finale
>they think they got Savage and Lex Luthor beat and are partying.
>all the chicks are generally slutting it up for Dick.
>Dick is the total player while the nice guys (everyone else) is watching staring awkardly... Just like loser nerds in a club.
>scene is very awkward...
>Superboy storms in, "Megan!"
>Megan briefly turns away from Dick, "OMFG get out you perv!" Dick pushes her head and makes her go deep.
>"Cucked." Dick grins.
>Superboy roars with anger, steals the keys to the Invisible Rocket and takes off.
>Auqa Lad also walks in. "Hey Dick I-YOU BASTARD! I thought we had something!"
>"Double cucked."
>"RAAARRHH!" While YJ was acting like typical millennials at a party, the Justice League fucked up big time.
>Joker hits Metropolis with a suitcase nuke.
>They all die.
>Last shot is Kamandi, millennium later, poking Dick's skull with a stick.
>Then you hear, "The Aristocrats!"
>>
>>93405722

There's a comic book based on the cartoon series, right? The guy who was the showrunner for Gargoyles also worked on the comic book, I think. I never read the comic book.
>>
File: evil cat.jpg (106KB, 960x846px) Image search: [Google]
evil cat.jpg
106KB, 960x846px
>>93408936
>>93408562
>>
>>93406073
Anon, you have great hope in your heart. The universe needs you
>>
File: faith.jpg (13KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
faith.jpg
13KB, 313x161px
>>93409678
not just hope, I have faith
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.