[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that /one show/ that you absolutely love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: we'll_always_have_vegas.jpg (529KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
we'll_always_have_vegas.jpg
529KB, 1600x1200px
What is that /one show/ that you absolutely love?
>>
Archer
Futurama, damnit, it's close but it has so many filler episodes that drag out a season
>>
Ed Edd n Eddy
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>>
>>93404190
I'm torn between Frisky Dingo, Venture Bros, and Metalocalypse.

Frisky Dingo is probably the best in terms of pure efficiency though. Just two seasons with no bad episodes...I miss it terribly.
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (29KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
29KB, 306x306px
>>93404190
>you're doom
>>
File: thats_the_joke.jpg (9KB, 480x360px)
thats_the_joke.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>93404329
>Just two seasons with no bad episodes...I miss it terribly.

I honestly can't think of a single bad episode of it.

>>93404335
>>
File: filename.jpg (13KB, 480x360px)
filename.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>
>>93404241
>filler
You cunts always use this word wrong.
>>
Home Movies, up there with Always Sunny in terms of rewatchability for me
>>
frisky dingo for me too. all the eps were great and years later i still want season three.

when someone says archer is or was better, i always consider it a wrong opinion.
>>
>>93404190
at least we'll always have vegas
>>
>>93404241
But Futurama is an episodic show, what do you mean by filler?
>>
File: IMG_2905.jpg (129KB, 639x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2905.jpg
129KB, 639x636px
Tbh I loved Assy McGee
>>
>>93404559
>that wasn't me!
>>
>>93404190
I really like invader zim and/or courage the cowardly dog. Billy and mandy and MLAATR are others
>>
Downtown was short and sweet but the writing was solid. I re-watched a few episodes last week and was shocked at how many jokes and references I'd forgotten/missed out on.

MEGAS is just raw fun, silly cartoon humor, anime action and just enough seriousness to keep me hooked. I miss that show so much.
>>
Reminds me of older Adult Swim shows
>>
>>93404527
The world moves past you, grandpa
>>93404569
Mundane episodes
>>
>>93404190
12 oz. Mouse.

too perfect for this world
>>
>>93404241
>>93404644
There's no general overarching story aside from "Guy from 90's experiences zaniness of future." No episode is filler, every episode can be mundane if you simply don't like it.
>>
File: mordecai rigby whoa.gif (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mordecai rigby whoa.gif
197KB, 500x281px
I usually don't like creators pandering to me with 80s/90s nostalgia but something about Regular Show makes it very palatable, I think it's because a lot of RS's charm and tone are influenced from the very kitschy genre flicks of the 1980's
>>
>>93404190
Earth's Mightiest Heroes: Avengers
Acceptable to Good quality art / animation. Excellent characters with streamlined elements of their personalities intact. Incredible stories taken from classic issues and told well.

Wakfu and Spectacular Spider-man are my two runner ups, with Earth's Mightiest only winning out due to how difficult the source material is to present with a chance of success.
>>
>>93404335
What does that even mean? And why, for god sake, is "doom" in quotes? Is this some sort of ironic doom? Is the wink implied!?
>>
Venture Bros
Love the characters love the voiceing, love the call backs and allusions. My favourite show
>>
>>93405053
You signed off on the proofs.
>>
This is probably the go-to for a lot of people but I was just really charmed by Chowder. It managed to be a stupid wacky cartoon but still managed to incorporate actual written humor into the episodes. There were some that were not the best but it achieved that state of comedic enjoyment that many modern cartoons have tried and failed miserably to implement.
>>
File: fdghs.png (575KB, 850x599px) Image search: [Google]
fdghs.png
575KB, 850x599px
>>93405196
>>
Barrrrrrrnaby Jooooones!
>>
>>93404559
I like to call it Lost Wages!
>>
>>93407728
This is a rape free zone buddy. At least until I get a couple more drinks in me
>>
>>93404351
There really isn't a bad one
The only negative I can think of is having to wait most of season one for Wendell to show up
>Its a Wendell betrays everyone episode
>>
>>93404190
Tron Uprising for action.

MTV's Downtown for comfy.
>>
File: attentiones.jpg (60KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
attentiones.jpg
60KB, 512x384px
>>93404190
Venture Bros easily, but Frisky Dingo is a close second.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.