[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walt Disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

After reading the stories of Walt, and looking through hundreds of sketches of what his studio produced from Snow White to Bambi, it really makes me sad how quickly the quality of the art fell during the Xerox era. Disney was a great man, too bad the same couldnt be said for the company later on
>>
>>93402629
my greatest dream is a world without jews
>>
>>93402792
He wasnt a jew though
>>
>>93402907
He hated jews
>>
>>93402629
>too bad the same couldnt be said for the company later on
Well, the company is still making money and is still popular. At the end of the day, Walt was still a businessman, he'd probably be glad that his company is still going strong.
>>
>>93402907
This was in reference to Walt Disney being a very well known anti-semite.
>>
>>93403060
so he had no jews in his company and it still did that well? Nice
>>
bump for disney
>>
>>93403060
>>93403021
>>93403428
>Who are the Sherman Brothers
Stop reading some jealous little shit's book.
Walt wasn't an anti-semite.
>>
File: r_crumb.jpg (14KB, 236x296px) Image search: [Google]
r_crumb.jpg
14KB, 236x296px
>>93402629
hmm..
>>
>>93403428
No, he employed jews. But during the workers' strike when literally everyone under Disney hated the fuck out of him for unfair employment practices that applied to all of them and were flinging as much shit as possible, one jew that used to work for him said something about him maybe being antisemitic along with all the other insults, and then modern pop media comedies like Family Guy found out about that 50 years later and turned it into a meme.
>>
>>93405027
I honest 100% believe Walt wasn't fond of jews.
However, he was a business man. You don't hire the first Aryan that can write a nice tune, you hire whoever writes the best tune.
>>
>>93405027
You go neck yourself faggot.
>>
>>93403428
>t. shlomo
>>
>>93405119

This. If you believe Walt hated Jews thebn you're a retard that parrots whatever you hear.
>>
>>93406429

Walt Disney has kind of become a pop culture punching bag despite the fact that he never really did anything. People like to say he hated jews but he employed them. People like to say he hated women but his entire ink and paint department was 100% female and he was the first one to even consider hiring more than maybe one token woman. People like to say he hated blacks or asians or who the fuck ever else but there was never any proof either way outside of an occasional cartoon character that was bog standard for the era anyway.

I always like to call him the previous era's George Lucas. He made some good material early on, but his career is made on the company in his name and when he tried to get back into directing that material never really did that well, and now he's cool for people to shit on for good boy points.
>>
>>93407445
He also tried to get one of his black actors an oscar.
>>
>>93406429
please don't destroy muh fake news ;_;
It took me 15 months of my life to make it believable enough to fool other teenies.
>>
>>93407476

I forgot about that.

I think the worst you can say about Disney as a person is he could sometimes make stupid decisions. The strike mentioned in an above post happened entirely because he read a crack psychology book and tried to restructure the way he was paying everyone in a byzantine way that gave them less money unless they hit mostly arbitrary bonus goals.

When he got an idea he liked, he went with it no matter how retarded it was on paper, said out loud, or in practice. That's probably what got him his money, but even so it needs to be said.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.