[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 years of Stephanie Brown, Spoiler/Robin/Batgirl!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Detective_Comics_-647_pg00.jpg (293KB, 963x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Detective_Comics_-647_pg00.jpg
293KB, 963x1521px
http://stephaniebrown.wikia.com/wiki/Detective_Comics_(647)

Today is the first appearance of everybody's favorite Spoiler, one person's favorite Robin, and about 10 people's favorite Batgirl!

Say something nice! (So tempted to click "Spoiler" on the image, but that would be silly :)
>>
File: Detective_Comics_796_(01)-0.jpg (374KB, 1000x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Detective_Comics_796_(01)-0.jpg
374KB, 1000x1558px
>>
File: Batgirl_5_001.jpg (312KB, 1000x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl_5_001.jpg
312KB, 1000x1530px
>>
File: Tec_957_lettered_cover.jpg (319KB, 1000x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Tec_957_lettered_cover.jpg
319KB, 1000x1538px
>>
>>93400945
>Say something nice!
Eh...she's hot?
>>
When I got back into comics with Green Arrow: Quiver she was Robin, so she appeared with Batman on his scenes and that left an impression on me, I guess?

I mean, I liked her being a bubbly contrast to Bruce. That I can say.
>>
>>93401690
Agreed! Steph being a ray of hope and badassery is the best Steph.
>>
>>93400945
Her run as Batgirl was fun. Don't really care about her in Rebirth though.
>>
>>93401741
Stephgirl was such a great combination of great and cheesy jokes, inspirational heart, and really solid art.
>>
>>93400945
CONGRATULATIONS STEPH.
>>
>>93401569
Nice
>>
>>93400945
>http://stephaniebrown.wikia.com/wiki/Detective_Comics_(647)
>Someone was so obsessed with their waifu that they made an entire wiki about her.
>>
>>93400945
Congrats to the second best Batgirl
>>
>>93404182

I miss the days when I actually wanted to buy Tim Sale covers. I like some of his current variants for King's Batman, but there's nowhere near the kind of pathos and drama he got in his 2004-2005 covers for Tec.

I still wish we could get Sale to illustrate a short with Steph after this cover, though! That smile!

>>93404288

Person who created it is a girl, and I don't think they're gay for Steph? Could be wrong, though.

>>93404394
>Congrats to the best Robin and Batgirl ever!

Fixed it for ya! ;)
>>
Great Batgirl, GOAT Robin sidekick, but awful Robin shoehorned in a terrible event in the lowest point of the Batman line. Loving her current role in 'tec.
>>
>>93404484
She is indeed the best character introduced to support a Robin. Helps when she grows organically from her origin story as a one-off character into a person who's interesting in her own right.

I personally think her Robin time was really fun, mostly because of the art by Damion Scott, but the ending of it was terrible and stupid, and the event it led into was indeed wretched.
>>
File: Spoiler robin_#040_11.jpg (318KB, 986x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler robin_#040_11.jpg
318KB, 986x1520px
So this is what true characterfaggotry looks like...

But in the spirit of this thread, I'll say one thing I like about her: she has a nice fat ass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.