[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Titlecard-Crash_Nebula.jpg (354KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard-Crash_Nebula.jpg
354KB, 1024x768px
Why did it fail?
>>
Do you mean why did it suck? I liked it when I was younger. Or was it supposed to be a sort of pilot for a potential series?
>>
>>93395835
The latter. That said, they only ever showed it once for some reason and never reaired it.
>>
>>93395649
it was pretty trash. I honestly changed the channel whenever it was on
>>93395917
i remember seeing it more than once, enough to hate it.
>>
>>93395946
>it was pretty trash. I honestly changed the channel whenever it was on
It was on once, literally once. It only came back a second time around a year or two ago.
>>
>>93395649
The only thing I remember about it was that they referenced Danny Phantom one time. I thought it was alright, it seemed like it was just Danny Phantom in space though.
>>
>>93395971
Mmmm, nope. Nope. I definately remember this thing coming on a few times as a kid.

That being said, I liked it. Just last night I was talking to my bros about this and if it would've been better than Danny Phantom.

I think it had a good chance.
>>
>>93395649

It seemed like it could be kind of cool, but it felt really cliche and I think there were other shows with aliens that were airing around the same time which made it even less special.

Although all I can think of is Lloyd in Space.
>>
It was better than Danny Phantom IMO
>>
File: Tootie1.png (122KB, 255x433px) Image search: [Google]
Tootie1.png
122KB, 255x433px
>>93395649
Crash Nebula was not very developed even as a show within a show in FOP. Even the glimpses of him we saw, he looked vastly different than the one depicted in this pilot.

Compare that to the Crimson Chin universe, which was well developed within the series, it would've made for a better spinoff, plus Hartman has been itching to do a pure action capeshit show since ever.
>>
>>93396056
SAY THAT AGAIN, NIGGER!
>>
>>93396110
>trans
>gay
>autistic
>loves cartoons
>had cringy OCs
>went in a rampage with his OC waifu self insert
Was he /ourguy/?
>>
>>93395971
It played in regular rotation in Canada. Just another episode in whatever season of Oddparents it was in.
>>
Crash Nebula easy beat Crimson Chin ass

Prove me I'm wrong

Protip: you can't
>>
>>93396157
Of course we can't prove you wrong. They never crossed over.

They cancelled the Crash Nebula ongoing after less than 12 issues; they never had a chance to set up a crossover with Crimson Chin. I keep seeing people begging for a crossover movie, though.
>>
>>93396186
I think you're forgetting something.
>>
>>93396254
That was a TV movie that never actually came to fruition after its announcement. Just look at the poorly Photoshopped production artwork; it's two different art styles clashing together.
>>
>>93396145
>trans
>gay
>cringy OC's

Nah I don't think so.
>>
>>93396093
>Hartman has been itching to do a pure action capeshit show since ever.
THEN WHY DID HE MAKE BUNSEN
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.