[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Batman DCEU.jpg (162KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
Batman DCEU.jpg
162KB, 1200x847px
Damn...
>>
all of it because of "Martha" LMAO

>inb4 more essay
>>
>>93395082
He still killed those guys. Can't unmurder some thugs, Bruce.
>>
>>93395176
That's the thing though.
You refute to listen to explanations because you know you're just a memeing reductionist fuck.
>>
>>93395198
*refuse
>>
[LOFTY DIALOGUE]
>>
>>93395176
its not because of Martha, when he says Martha Batman chokes him harder. Its Lois that stops the fight.
>>
>What falls is fallen

Kek
>>
>>93395190
Yeah but he can repent.
>>
>>93395214
And then that is proven wrong through the events of the film.
>>
>>93395212
Now, back to 9/11
>>
>>93395212
>Bruce, why do we fall?
wtf I hate Nolan now
>>
>What balls is ballin'
>then he scores a sweet three pointer from the half court mark
>>
>>93395082
Okay but why does Superman stay good?
>He just does
Why do we trust him to indefinitely?
>We just do!
Why do we trust him to keep his promises all the time?
>He just does! Your retarded!
>>
How is this not pretentious?

Hurr fallen things are fallen, and I can't get up.
>>
>>93395262
DCCU Superman stays good for his parents and for Lois's pussy.
>>
>>93395262
Because he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93395082
Back to your home board with you, /tv/ shitter.
>>
>>93395308
And? What if he does one day?
The entire stated motivation Bruce has is that we can't assume Superman will be good forever. None of the proposed meanings behind the conflict's resolution actually address the question of Superman potentially going rogue.
>He won't! He's a good boy! He dindu nuffin!
>>
>>93395082
Last two are the same fucking scene.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>93395176
>Mouseketeers so crushed by WW that deprecated memes are the only thing they can muster to attack DC
>>
>>93395452
Yeah he is a good boy, and he didn't do anything.
Bruce learns to hope again and not believe that he needs to kill a guy who's done nothing but try to help this entire time because he's a bitter asshole.
>>
File: Fraud.jpg (294KB, 1406x1370px) Image search: [Google]
Fraud.jpg
294KB, 1406x1370px
>>93395452
>>93395262
sounds like you just have a fundamental problem with Superman as a character. He has always just been fundamentally good. You literally have the same problem Lex and Batman had, where you just cant comprehend someone that virtuous existing. Its kind of hilarious actually.
>>
>>93395477
what? One funeral is the funeral of the waynes, the other is superman's...
>>
>Civilizations on the wayne, manners out the window

Say what you will about the execution, but the script had some solid gold in it

I feel like Justice Leauge is gonna be great because they promised a less convoluted story, while we have Joss cleaning up and Geoff watching and putting a leash on everyone
>>
>>93395289

His parents that told him not to bother being a hero and to let a bus of children die?
>>
File: Jonathan Kent MoS.png (57KB, 1422x181px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan Kent MoS.png
57KB, 1422x181px
>>93396397
>His parents that told him not to bother being a hero and to let a bus of children die?
No?
>>
File: implying.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>93396090
>. You literally have the same problem Lex and Batman had, where you just cant comprehend someone that virtuous existing. Its kind of hilarious actually.

But it is show on the movie that if Lois died, Superman would become a full murderous dictator for the God of Tyrany. There is no way to deny that, it was show.

Because a loved one died, that Superman would have killed billions. He is worse than the avarage person, because the avarage person doesnt react like that after losing somoen. He is literaly one bad day away from being Stalin 2.0
>>
>>93396414

It'd be one thing if he didn't have the right words in that one scene. But he never said a god damned Pa Kent thing at all.
>>
>>93396416
That was literally a dream that a paranoid man was having.

Are you slow?
>>
>>93396429
Oh, yes he did.
>can't I just keep pretending i'm your son?
>you ARE my son.

You fuckers are delusional.
>>
>>93396442

Okay fair play that was pure Pa. I can't argue that.

I should say I mean one pure Pa Kent thing on morality and helping others that shows it's the Kents simple kindness that leads to Superman as much as his Kryptonian heritage.
>>
>>93396430
>That was literally a dream that a paranoid man was having.

That was time travel vision induced by Flash nigga. Snydercucks have been claiming this for eons. The fact that the Omega symbol apperead as well as Parademons is just another evidence.
>>
File: Darkseid_Superman_Son.jpg (62KB, 965x720px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid_Superman_Son.jpg
62KB, 965x720px
>>93396416
We don't know that yet though.
It's not like Darkseid can't fuck with your head.
>>
>>93396471
Pa Kent from BvS and MOS was so fucking awful.

The root for everything wrong with the character as a person.

>>93396414
>maybe you should put yourself above the well being of others
>expect the audience to buy this bulshit in a movie about the most iconic and autruist super hero
>from the guy that decided to let himself be killed in a realy dumb way in front of his son

Man, Pa Kent has been done in multiple ways in many different comics of Superman. This one sucks, just accept it.

Landis had a way better Pa Kent in AA to be honest.
>>
>>93396090
Yeah see you'd have an argument if not for the fact that even Superman knows there's a chance something might happen where he'd have to be stopped. That's why he entrusts kryptonite to Bruce in the comics. The problem is thus addressed.

Here it's just "no fuck you it's fine they're friends now he'll definitely never go bad ever."

And let's not forget that if Bruce weren't a paranoid bastard in this movie they'd wouldn't have had a weapon to kill Doomsday with.
>>
>>93395082
Well humanity's best hope for survival in an ever increasing universe of threats is dead, but at least Batman got over being emo.
That's nice.
>>
>>93396548
In a world without the DCEU I'd probably have declared American Alien to be the worst Superman thing this decade, yet here we are.

It's fucking obscene how Landis of all people managed to do a better Superman story.
>>
>>93396471
That's what that scene does though.
He cares for Clark so much but doesn't know how to keep him safe AND let him use his abilities.

>>93396548
>This one sucks, just accept it.
No, because it's not true, see
>>93396442
>>
File: completely disgusting.png (171KB, 353x555px) Image search: [Google]
completely disgusting.png
171KB, 353x555px
>>93396680
>Maybe you should let people die
>Maybe you should let me die in front of you
>screams of dying horses!
>But he see Clark as his son (the minimun that a parent should do), so he is good!

You fucker is delusional.
>>
>>93395213
I'd say its because he didn't realize Superman had parents being a creepy alien from a race that canonically uses a birthing matrix, but he goes on about how "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all" so it's not as if Bats thinks Supes is some kind of parent-less alien monster.
And having Lex kidnap his mom doesn't change the fact that Batman has a problem with Superman doing the exact same thing Batman does (working outside the law with no oversight and no one to reign in his power) except that Superman is stronger than him and therefore is the only one with authority to mess with Batman.
>>
>>93396616

>is dead

Not even, Snyder is such a hack he couldn't even pretend that was true for one movie. Instead he inexplicably wanted to rip off the final shot of Inception instead of maybe just let the drama of the scene rest, because heaven the fuck forbid Snyder stops ripping off his betters for five fucking minutes in BvS.

For all the talk of "HATERZ JUST REFUSE TO THINK ABOUT DA MOBIE!!!!!!" the more I think about BvS the more I hate it.
>>
>>93396414
How dare anyone accuse anyone else of autism for not "getting" Snyder's version of Pa Kent. It's ONLY the autists that seem to "get it." Only total /r9k/ aliens in human skin could find Snyder's Pa Kent an appealing human being. To me he comes off as a sociopath who hates humanity. That is the inescapable feeling I get from him in all Snyder has shown us of him. He has no warmth or sense of love.
>>
>>93396888
I must admit, 90% that he is on screem he is shit talking humanity and how Clark shouldnt trust them, talking about the scream of dying animals, and that maybe he should let children die to protect himself. We can oly hope that he never shows up again, because the guy was basicaly Anti-Life Equation.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.