[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally binged all of Arrow season 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Tfw ten steps ahead.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tfw ten steps ahead.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
When I saw threads with "Ten steps ahead" i thought they were just memeing but then when Chase was revealed to be Prometheus, and toyed with the group right in their faces I was pleasantly surprised by this direction. And then Adrian just keeps mind fucking Oliver into helping him beat... himself. His motivation still felt a little lackluster, like at first it was revenge and then it's that he's trying to teach Oliver a lesson about himself. Using Black Siren was such an obvious move I don't know why I didn't expect it since Season 2 Flash. Bringing back Deathsthroke, Captain Boomerang, Nissa, Merlin at the end. Heh, you'd think this was Suicide Squad. Also if Slade's a good guy now is he gonna play and antagonistic part in "Titans" still? And it ends with a beautifully emotional scene that then becomes a horribly emotional scene. And Chase... fuck. Prometheus must have been struck by lightning too to be ahead of everyone so fucking much.
I'm sure they got off the island. Right?

Twas a great season, my favorite one now 8.5/10.
>>
>>93394831
When does it get good?

I am at the Christmas episode. Watching it now I can't stand the team of sidekicks. Fucking Curtis and Kike-Man in particular. And I love the comic book versions of these two. Also do they reveal who Vigilante is?
>>
File: 8gct8nanijxy.jpg (34KB, 640x570px) Image search: [Google]
8gct8nanijxy.jpg
34KB, 640x570px
>>93395115
When Oliver gets kidnapped and tortured
>>
>>93394831
>I'm sure they got off the island. Right?
Everyone got off the island except for Merlyn since the actor said he was done with the shows now.
>>
>>93394831
oliver has homefield advantage in lian yu they said
oliver has booby traps all over lian yu they said

madman plants enough c4 to blow purgatory straight to hell
>>
>>93395115
What are you talking about? Ragman was the only good sidekick
>>
>>93395115
not yet.

they have an idea who he is (as opposed to an ass-pull reveal) but they didn't because the actor they want is currently unavailable (strong hints that it's tommy merlyn).
>>
>>93395596
He looks like a metrosexual especially with him doing all that taichi shit instead of some Jewish guy who grew up in the hood.
>>
>>93394831
I honestly loved this season.

I thoght chase was a great character, at first I thought oh hes a handsome guy with lines he will probably turn out ot be a bad guy but then hes such a fucking bro all season, it was great.

Best surprise ally to villian in all of CW i think, I don't really count Wells because we knew so early on something was up with him.

Its great when you can really feel the conviction a villian has to their ideals, so many times he left himself completly defensless willing to let oliver just get a free kill on him knowing if he does, he dies a winner.

I wish they showed HOW he was so far ahead of them constantly a bit better though and also Talia, I don't really follow her actions. So she trained up Chase before oliver killed ras right? But she would have known then he was set on killing her former student.

Also if she was around when ras died it makes little sense she didnt contact nissa, somehow merlin knows everything happening in the underground world but the daughter of the league cant even get the story straight on what happened with her daddy
>>
>>93395932
adrian casually trolling everyone is the best part.

i think talia trained chase AFTER ra's died. enough to stand up to oliver but not enough to outfight him (ollie still has a jump on adrian in terms of training and experience).

i like the bit where they (and the audience) thought they finally got him cornered (evidence that he's the throwing star killer) only for the reverse to happen.

people calling out the queen administration's incompetency, defense lawyers asking the courts to undo every case chase won.
>>
Season 5 was outstanding, I was asking myself every week how it could possibly be the same show as season 4

Arrow is such a roller coaster I almost wonder if they have a dart board that decides whether they make an amazing or terrible season, and which season of the other shows must be sacrificed to make it happen
>>
File: 10 steps ahead.png (66KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
10 steps ahead.png
66KB, 257x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8V0SPK5KRg

>by the way that proves me right huh, by the way its exactly like I told you, everyone around you, everything you touch dies!

>...and you have each other, which is good, Oliver thats good

such a petty motherfucker, to the very end. His last scene was almost perfect and the actor sure knew how to deliver his final lines.
>>
>>93396229
Man, the actor who played Chase did a fantastic job. So much so that I'm kinda bummed that he is not gonna be in the next season, but I have no idea how else this could have ended.
>>
>>93396372
they could always BS a way for him to appear in legends of tommorow
>>
>>93396229
its "either way" not "by the way"
>>
>>93394831
Oh shit I forget all about Titans. Isn't that supposed to start shooting soon?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.