[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls like these more appealing than the main love interest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1481919533390.png (166KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1481919533390.png
166KB, 540x304px
Why are girls like these more appealing than the main love interest?
>>
>>93393443
Because you're a weirdo who likes man faces whores?
>>
>>93393443
you want to be bullied
>>
You're scared of women and want them to make the first move, she's also not 10/10 attractive so you think she's in our weightclass.
>>
>>93393487
The only thing in our weight class would be a crusty sock or box of tissues.
>>
>>93393443
You like to stick your dick in crazy
>>
Homely women seem more obtainable and tomboyish personalities have their charm as well
>>
>>93393443
Because all the female love interests are boring and "play it safe" characters with little flaws and half-assed character development only there to bounce off the male protagonist. The few female characters who are actually interesting are always a niche because faggots think girls are supposed to be more superior and cooler to boys.
>>
>>93393571
*than
Anyway female characters need to stop being written on pedestals for waifufags and feminists alike to get their appeasement. I wait for the day female characters are commonly written with as many flaws and eccentricities as their male counterpart.
>>
>>93393571
/Thread
>>
File: oh boy a penis.webm (663KB, 554x328px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy a penis.webm
663KB, 554x328px
>>93393443
nut a slut
>>
>>93393443
Side characters aren't burdened by the need to be perfect. They end up being funnier, more interesting, and more personable.
>>
>>93393443
Normal conventionally attractive women are fucking boring clones of one another. I wouldn't want to spend more than ten minutes communicating with one. The secondary women are unburdened by a need to be "attractive" and are therefore allowed to have actual personalities and interesting quirks which make them far more enticing as characters and as people.
>>
>>93393824
Context?
>>
>>93393520
You forgot girls with fetal alcohol syndrome and the severely inbred.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.