[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: InjusticeSuperman.png (725KB, 978x683px) Image search: [Google]
InjusticeSuperman.png
725KB, 978x683px
snag another Lois from a different timeline?

Dr. Fate did it for BC and it worked out pretty well.

There was no need for all the pain and destruction.
>>
Why don't we just kill you and get another of you from a different timeline?
>>
>>93391390
Because I'm alive? Joker killed Lois.
>>
>>93391415
I'm trying to explain to you that even if someone is physically identical to you and has more or less the same history, it's still not really you. Lois still died and Superman killed her and his baby.

It's like an extreme version of dating someone who looks just like your ex.

Plus, why would alternate Superman just let him take his Lois away?
>>
>>93391230
why not just superman 1 and cry your way into the past?
>>
>>93391476
Maybe she lost her Superman. He really should have just moved on and started anew.
>>
>>93391509
That's actually a good idea. Wasn't there anyone in the DCverse who could time travel?
>>
>>93391230
He literally was going to tho.
https://youtu.be/9jWdVyrNPME?t=31
>>
>>93391513
That would be a cool story.

A Superman who lost his Lois and Jon but resolved to move on no matter how hard it was (especially if Joker finally bit the dust via injection or something), and cosmic shenanigans allows him to meet a Lois who lost her Superman and they're aware they're not from the same universe but are fundamentally similar enough as well as being what the other needs.
>>
>>93391559
Wow. Should have thought of that earlier.

>>93391572
Yeah it would be pretty nice. He shouldn't have flipped out like that. Then again it's easy for me to say. I don't know what I would have done if I were in Supes' place. I probably would have killed that ugly fuck too.
>>
>>93391230
Because he didn't have the ability to travel to alternate universes. Of course, once he discovered there was a machine that COULD, he actually says in-game that he intends to go to the other Earth after he destroys their JL and take that Lois for his own.
>>
>>93391605
Fair point in turn. I doubt anyone sane would blame Supes.

But having Superman admit he did wrong and lost control of himself and principles, then take time off, then go back to hero-ing step by step in terms of actions and public appearances would be healthier to do.
>>
>>93391605
If I were Superman I would have snapped way earlier. As in the literal minute I learned about who Joker was.

>"So there's this guy who has murdered countless people, simply can't be rehabilitated, and for some reason literally always escapes from prison, no matter how good the security is.....be right back"
>>
>>93391230
If they wanted a happy ending, they'd just do what Superman #215 did.
>>
Why didn't he just force Barry to save his wife instead of going full dictator regime
>>
>>93391537
Brucr asked barry. Barry said no
>>
>>93392018

>Barry refuses to time travel so save Lois

>Barry's super move has him time travelling to ancient Egypt and the prehistoric era
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.