[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever explained why Launchpad left Duckberg to work for Darkwing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is it ever explained why Launchpad left Duckberg to work for Darkwing?
>>
>>93387070
I think it's just an AU.
>>
>>93387070
Scrooge died of old age and the kids moved out of the house, so he flew around looking for a place to belong for a while until he met Drake.
>>
>>93387679
That doesn't work because McDuck shows up from time to time in Darkwing Duck (and not just the comics, I'm pretty sure he showed up in at least one episode of the cartoon, unless my memory is faulty)
>>
>>93387070
He was never paid
>>
>>93387070
Well, life is like a hurricane here in Duckberg.
>>
>>93387070
Officially it's this>>93387174
Darkwing and Ducktales aren't the same canon.
>>
>>93389571
I wish they were. I want to see teen Gosalyn interact with the triplets + Webby

If I had my way, Duckburg, Saint Canard, Spoonerville and Mouseton would be in the same world. Maybe Cape Suzette as well. And the new Ducktales would have some very direct references to Quackshot, maybe even a small Donald story arc based on it, but that's just a dream. I friggin' love Quackshot.
>>
>>93389783
In that vein, you know what I think would be cool?

If we could get Monterey Jack and Zipper (maybe with Gadget too) in Ducktales, as a friendly rival kind of adventurer to McDuck

>Maybe Cape Suzette as well.

That would mesh pretty well with the Ducktales world too.
>>
>>93387070
Lunchpad was a seasonal worker for Scrooge. Probably.
>>
>>93389923
That might weird me out at first, since I'm used to the rescue rangers being tiny and living alongside larger humans. If I were going to do a RR universe it'd probably include The Rescuers, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver and Company and 101 Dalmations. And I know it isn't Disney but All Dogs go to Heaven and American Tail as well. Basically a bunch of universes where animals have a hidden society and adventures in the "human world"
>>
File: ducktales rescue rangers.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ducktales rescue rangers.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>93391300
>That might weird me out at first, since I'm used to the rescue rangers being tiny and living alongside larger humans

I wasn't suggesting that the characters be bigger.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.