[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post an alien race and the person below yours has to suggest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9202.png (397KB, 578x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9202.png
397KB, 578x780px
Post an alien race and the person below yours has to suggest a cartoon to them
>>
>>93385834
Daleks Playhouse

A Dalek lands to the earth and gets adopted by a little Bunny. Together they have fun and learn different lessons about friendship and proper dental hygiene.
>>
>>93385912
You forgot your alien Dweeb
>>
File: The-Thing.jpg (106KB, 1431x715px) Image search: [Google]
The-Thing.jpg
106KB, 1431x715px
>>93385834
>The Thing.
>The Thing is still alive in small parts and the Americans take samples of the Thing and put it on ice.
>The story follows a grope of teens in a small Mexico town with a very small population of people.
>A Plane carrying samples of The Thing crashes near the small town.
>The Thing gets free and starts spreading through the town.
>Its a race for survival as the teens and others try to survive and get out of town.
>The military quarantine the town.
>The military try to stop the Thing from spreading by any means necessary.
>Aliens from other plants even come to Earth after they find out the Thing is still alive.
>It turns out aliens from afar are trying to stop the Thing from spreading too and destroyed planets in order to stop it,
>The tens and the aliens have to team up to stop The Thing.
>We even ave a struggle with the humans trying to understand which aliens are the good guys and if they themselves have bad intentions for humanity themselves.
>>
File: senor heuvos.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
senor heuvos.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>>
>>93385834
>implying daleks give even the vaguest of fucks about cartoons
This is why I fucking hate fanficcy crossover bullshit. All you retards ever do is try to fit a square peg in a round hole, and then defend your juvenile toybox "discussion" with the label of "fun". Do all of existence a favor and either grow the fuck up, or kill yourselves.
>>
>>93386216
I'm not familiar with this Mexican sock puppet but

He teaches kids how to break the language barrier like something about friendship is magic

Alien

The Brood
>>
File: 1470097556696.png (149KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1470097556696.png
149KB, 480x354px
>>93386216
>>
>>93386254
>no fun
>>
>>93386254
>fun=let's not
>>
File: IMG_9203.jpg (108KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9203.jpg
108KB, 800x450px
>>93386254
Your type is why this boards gone to shit. Your too serious
>>
>>93387071
Give these fucks the Transformers, it'd be hilarious for the cybermen to try and imitate them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.