[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker and Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Joker_rampage.png (142KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_rampage.png
142KB, 333x250px
So I rewatched the World's Finest special and skimmed through Emperor Joker.

How do you think Joker works as a Superman villain?
>>
Goku Jesus meets stupid idiot, somehow doesn't kill him with a hard squint and actually has to work to stop him. Joker and Superman go together like minty toothpaste and orange juice.
>>
It doesn't work desu.
>>
>>93384009
Not very well on his own, without an actual Superman villain to work with or a massive amount of power to steal and give Superman a challenge with.

World's Finest and Emperor Joker are outliers. Joker is otherwise firmly a Batman villain for a reason.
>>
Joker works absolutely poorly as a Superman villain

Now the Riddler would work, maybe Mr. Freeze
>>
Superman is too weak for Joker
>>
>>93385416
Why? Because of shit like Injustice? I know you you guys don't like this but adventures of Superman already explained why Joker spdoesnt go to Metropolis.
>>
File: 1369759004401.jpg (381KB, 1280x1979px) Image search: [Google]
1369759004401.jpg
381KB, 1280x1979px
>>
The theme is interesting to contrast - Superman's bright and colorful and makes people smile like Joker - but that's about it. Superman would stop Joker a lot faster than Batman and that's even giving Joker Batgod levels of craziness, unpredictability, and intelligence.

Like >>93385379 said, Riddler would curiously be a way better fit. Superman's journalism skills would definitely be played up more.
>>
>>93384009
Better than Prankster?
>>
>>93385466
There's also OP's pic, the DCAU in general and Superman becoming a jobber after TDKR while the Joker has a plot armor almost as big as Batman
>>
>>93384009
Really, no Batman villain would do well against any other hero. They are typically themed mobsters or people with some severe mental disorder that also robs banks o occasion. With a couple very low level metas in there.

Any superpowered hero would not have as much trouble with them. Superman, WonderWoman and Green Lantern can trade villains and still make a decent story with each. Flash Rogues actually look like they might be a bit much for Batman since they tend to do more damage than the average Bat villain. The bigger ones like Zoom and Grodd are out of his league. I think even Hawkman villains are beyond Batman.

B:TAS Riddler being a really really smart guy who has his shit together might do a few things to Superman and work out a couple times. But he would be a poorer Lex with fewer legal safetynets to fall back on.

But Penguin, Catwoman, Croc, Scarecrow, Bane, Ras, Black Mask, Pyg, Simon, Ragdoll, They are just not up to messing with other heroes.

I can kind of see Firefly hanging with the rogues if he ups his game some more.
>>
File: 41C+25b-y0L._SY355_.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41C+25b-y0L._SY355_.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
>>93384096
great combo?
>>
>>93384009
Emperor joker was fantastic, the joker works great as a villian.
>>
>>93386097
You are a casual if you actually believe that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.