[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf I just watched Bojack Horseman and then i googled it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: margo_martindale.jpg (317KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
margo_martindale.jpg
317KB, 750x500px
Wtf I just watched Bojack Horseman and then i googled it and Character Actress Margo Martindale is a real person?
>>
>>93383665
Yes and she actually did all those things in real life
>>
I remember several people having the same reaction when she turned up on a voice cast list for some upcoming show. I can't remember which one.
>>
>>93383709
Ducktales

Pretty ballsy of them to just drop some Bojack spoilers in their cast announcement.
>>
Yes and she is one of the best god damned actresses I've ever seen.

Her arc on Justified was incredible and if she HAD to be in a capeflick, I would love to see her play Granny Goodness.
>>
File: download.jpg (50KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
50KB, 1200x900px
Wtf I just watched Johnny Bravo and then i googled it and Donny Osmond is a real person?
>>
>>93384092
FUUUUUUCK that's a good goddamn idea
>>
File: Boyd.jpg (24KB, 323x305px) Image search: [Google]
Boyd.jpg
24KB, 323x305px
>>93384092
>Her arc on Justified was incredible

My fellow of the African-American persuasion! She was probably the best villain, not counting the obvious.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (687KB, 3000x2979px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
687KB, 3000x2979px
It took me a while to realize Chuck Mangione was a real person.
>>
>>93384092
I hated her on Justified. Her character, I mean. Character actress Margo Martindale is lovable in every way.
>>
File: Bono.png (601KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bono.png
601KB, 640x480px
My mom listened to Cher growing up but even then I got genuinely confused not knowing who the fuck Sonny was. I thought Cher had been given a sidekick to fit in with the formula.
>>
>>93383665
Of course she's a real person. She was in Secretariat. Which is a real movie about a real horse.

This is kind of like when South Park had Bryan Boitano show up. It seems funny because it's absurd and the audience just accepts it, but when you find out how much of it is tied to real life and what the real story is, it gets 100 times funnier. I can only imagine that people aware of it initially get an even better punch from the joke when see the reference.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.