[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, did REAL dinosaurs exist in the Cars universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: GET_Er_DONE.png (910KB, 1272x715px) Image search: [Google]
GET_Er_DONE.png
910KB, 1272x715px
So, did REAL dinosaurs exist in the Cars universe?
>>
Why does it matter? Why can't easter eggs be easter eggs?
>>
Cars was a mistake.
>>
> he actually believes dinosaurs existed
> he actually believes bones can last that long
>>
>>93379678
>>93379683
>>93379694
there are three kinds of people
>>
>>93379694
>what is fossilization
>>
File: billy.jpg (39KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
39KB, 200x260px
>>93379694
Technically, it's all rock. The calcium in the bones is replaced during fossilization. Rough, smooth, rough, smooth.
>>
File: real dinosaur.jpg (705KB, 2048x1756px) Image search: [Google]
real dinosaur.jpg
705KB, 2048x1756px
>dinosaur
>no feathers
>>
>>93379730

When you find one let me know faggot
>>
>>93379694
can't tell if it's trolling or not

i mean, there are people who actually think like this
>>
>>93379784
Find what.. a fossilization? You're better than this, anon.
>>
>>93379694
Please be trolling
>>
>>93379694
How does the God of all cars look like?
>>
File: caranatomydi2.jpg (50KB, 1000x552px) Image search: [Google]
caranatomydi2.jpg
50KB, 1000x552px
Cars are aliens that cyberformed the Earth as seen in The Good Dinosaur. They killed off the dinosaurs, enslaved the cavemen to be their neurally linked drivers and resculpted the landscape to make every mountain look like carparts.
>>
File: Truck-o-Saurus.jpg (51KB, 706x540px) Image search: [Google]
Truck-o-Saurus.jpg
51KB, 706x540px
i want to believe
>>
Of course dinosaurs exist in the Car-verse OP. What is fossil fuel?
>>
>>93379664
Do cars have vaginas? Do the male ones have penises? Do they reproduce? Are the children grown in a womb or built? Did they transform from people into cars? Are Cars gay or trans? Are Cars able to transform themselves into a different car with just the right parts? Do the girl ones have vaginas? Is the red truck autistic? How did Mater get his crazy buck teeth? Is the old car considered a cougar? Are there car MILFs? How long do Cars live? Are Cars Immortal with replaced parts? How does a car war go, and was Sarge a part of it? Are Fillmore and Sarge fucking gay? Is Mater gay for McQueen? Where the fuck has Sally been? Do you think she has a car vagina haha? Do Cars fart, if so.how do they smell? Do they poop, if so how does it smell? Do Cars eat other like people cannibalize each other? How do they do it? Do they cook the car flesh? Was there a car Jesus? Did the painting behind Doc in Cars 1 allude that Cars are built in a factory beyond the clouds? Do the little planes that are bird-like lay eggs? Do the female ones have vaginas? How do they fire weapons? What happened to the people? Do the girls have vaginas?

These are legitimate questions.
>>
>>93380870
I'm pretty sure they're built in factories
>>
>>93380990
Okay that answers like half of my questions about the film. I still am left with several unanswered however.
>>
>>93380463
Imagine if Primus could transform into a Bentley.
>>
>>93380990
I bet he just wanna see that one picture with the pregnant car.
>>
>>93379785
>can't tell if it's trolling or not
It's 4chan. Most obvious answer is trolling.
>>
>>93381361
>>93381361
If a car had a vagina, would you? You would deep down you lemon.
>>
>>93379664
Yeah, Dinotrux. What caused that original Dinotrux thread to go NSFW was actually a heated debate about the theory of evolution but with Cars.
>>
>>93381294
>no
>no
>no
>built
>>no
>some might be
>possibly but I guess you'd have to figure out which part is the brain/soul
>no
>dunno which one you mean
>he doesn't floss
>dunno which one
>probably
>>probably infinitely assuming they're maintained properly (again we'd have to know which part is their brain/soul, as it wouldn't be replaceable)
>I guess just with tanks n shit, probably
>dunno
>not heavily implied
>dunno
>no
>they do exhaust so yea I guess
>go stand behind a running car and find out
>no
>>yes, part of mater's job is to salvage parts isn't it?
>probably
>>dunno
>no
>augmentations
>they ded
>no

Due lack of official explanations,I think it'd be fair to look at the ''Robots" film and fill in the gaps with information from there. It's basically the same concept anyway.
>>
>>93380870
No one changes the tires on the batmobile.
>>
>>93379664
where else would they get their fossil fuels?

the bones of all mankind?
>>
>>93381459

A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiators because it done did air cools thine self.
>>
>>93379664
You know how scientists are trying to make self driving cars?
The director(or at least somebody in charge of Cars that i forget the name of) stated that the cars are basically those AI that got completed with the objective of being more and more fuel efficient so eventually they decided that those weird little flesh bags they always have to drag around were getting in the way of driving better.
the CARS universe is set in a post apocalyptic world where the machines exterminated us for convenience without even realizing what they've done as they endlessly repeat their old purpose with no idea behind the meanings of what they do.
>>
>>93379777
Science can't decide whether or not the T-rex had feathers. They've been going back and forth over it forever. The current belief is that they didn't.
>>
>>93380870
>How long do Cars live? Are Cars Immortal with replaced parts?
The main plot of Cars 3 is that cars do age, regardless of their parts. How that works is beyond me, but it does.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.