[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the Sonichu comic book series, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1495693418706.jpg (273KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495693418706.jpg
273KB, 900x1200px
How do you feel about the Sonichu comic book series, /co/?
>>
File: shinji ikari.jpg (95KB, 544x426px) Image search: [Google]
shinji ikari.jpg
95KB, 544x426px
>>93377339
"I'll shock you."
Chris, you already have, by the way, Sonichu's great for reaction images.
>>
>>93377339
A bunch of Crayola scribbles on paper that would have stayed obscure if it wasnt for channers and "cringe-seekrs" obsession to document every waking moment,every fart,every words uttered by some mentally challenged hick from Mudhole,Virginia
>>
>>93377339
It isn't the completely unfiltered look into the unhinged psyche of an autistic madman that it used to be. Nowadays pristine Christine is really just doing it for the cash people are stupid enough to be giving him.
>>
this guy remade the 1st one
http://gabmonteiro9389.deviantart.com/gallery/24330410/Sonichu-Remake
>>
>>93377339
It used to be funny as shit during the good CWC arcs but now that he's done a 180 in his beliefs the whole "anti-gay" plot that runs throughout it is nowhere near as funny. He also lost his virginity to a hooker allegedly. CWC didn't exactly have a lot he wanted to accomplish in life and his inability to do anything is what made him fascinating. Unfortunately, the PC movement has caused mentally handicapped children like Chris to realize that cutting a hole in your taint and preaching equality is something that we accept now, so he has a group to belong to.

Chris used to be an outcast, but progressivism has gotten so toxic and horrifying that within that group he's just a freak at best. He used to be THE loser but now he's just a huge loser because he's hit rock bottom and can't go any lower.

While he was in a downward spiral, the comic was interesting because you knew there was a real person who actually held these beliefs out there but now aspect of the comic is gone.
>>
File: chris.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>93378172
>he was playing the long con and biding his time until reality warped enough that Chris is genuinely indistinguishable from other people and accepted now as part of a crowd

AND

I

JUST

WON
>>
>>93378142
you have got to be fucking with me
>>
>>93378205
4d chess
>>
>>93378629
For a while I thought Chris was playing 4D chess. I thought that he literally had to be an actor because everything he did was too perfectly autistic to be real.

Oh no...
>>
>>93377339
Chris is entertaining but Sonichu was never good. It was only funny because of the shit he did. Tails Gets Trolled is actually good lore wise and has passable art as the series progresses where as Sonichu's shitty are never changed.
>>
>>93378643
Sonichu's shittiness is exactly why it's so great anon. Chris is incapable of bettering himself so the whole theme of the comic would be ruined if the art got better.
>>
>>93378651
Even if he somehow learned to draw better its still a gateway to what goes on in his head.
Being able view to world from such an insane perspective is what facinates me about it the most.
>>
>>93378172
>He used to be THE loser but now he's just a huge loser because he's hit rock bottom and can't go any lower.
Nonsense. Human depravity and desperation are infinite in their horror. He's plateaued, if anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.