[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck is his problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-06-21-23-41-31-.jpg (8KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-21-23-41-31-.jpg
8KB, 188x268px
What the actual fuck is his problem
>>
>>93375633
I think he just wanted to see Didget
>>
>>93375633
A mathematical one.
>>
>>93375633
He wanted to defeat the foolish samurai
>>
File: 1495279923712.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495279923712.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>93375633
What wasn't?
>>
>>93375796
Actually made me laugh
>>
Seriously what was his deal?
>>
He was the real hacker knows as four chan.
>>
>>93375633
>out of all the villains out there, this guy actually pulled off a master plan with multiple episodes of build up and a 2 part finale

I have no idea WTF happened behind the scenes that season, but they REALLY stepped up there game for something on PBS.
>>
File: Young_Hacker.jpg (20KB, 433x322px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Hacker.jpg
20KB, 433x322px
>>93375633
>>93375971
Here's the lore from the Cyberchase Wikia

>Hacker began as a creation of Dr. Marbles. He was created to work for Motherboard, and did so for an undetermined amount of time. Hacker eventually created Digit to assist him. During this time, he also worked alongside Coop, Slider's father. At one point, Hacker decided that he wanted to be the one to rule Cyberspace. When he reveals that he wanted to use an invention they created together called the Transformatron as a way to take it over, Coop tore apart the blueprints and discarded them.

>Hacker promised he would get his revenge on him, and has succeeded by switching his helmet with another one made out of magnetite. The time warping effects of it caused Coop to leave Slider.

>Eventually, Hacker removed Motherboard's Encryptor Chip, Digit returned it, and Motherboard banished him when he was caught. Dr. Marbles drained his power from him (which explains why Hacker must use a recharger chair and his unending hate for Marbles). Despite the kick-out, Hacker took Digit with him. When they found themselves at the Northern Frontier, Hacker had Digit build the Grim Wreaker . When Hacker began creating chaos by causing blackouts to cybersites, Digit restored the power to those who were affected, and an angered Hacker imprisons him. Digit uses the key function in his beak to break free and return to Control Central, where he was welcomed warmly with opened arms.

>Shortly after his rebuild, Hacker sent a nasty computer virus to Motherboard while she was undergoing an upgrade. Unfortunately for Motherboard, Dr. Marbles wasn't able to close her up in time. The virus invaded Motherboards circuits, but the damage was only partial. A prominent fact stated throughout the early seasons is that Motherboard's Encryptor Chip will be able to cure the damage, which causes the chip to be a usual target for both the Cybersquad and Hacker.
>>
>>93375796
kek
>>
>>93376058
After that episode, i lost interest in the show because the chip to cure motherboard was gone. No cure for Motherboard = no real hook to the show.
>>
>>93375633
>>93375804
THREE TYPICAL AVERAGE KIDS ANON
>>
>>93375633
Best character in the show?
Best character in the show.
>>
>>93375633
Did Cyberchase ever get a proper conclusion? I remember as a kid being frustrated that Motherboard would probably never get fixed or something.
>>
REMEMBER ME DIDGET
WHEN I HACKED YOUR MOTHERBOARD, I TALKED JUST
THIIIIIIIS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.