[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Snyder suit has more color damn...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Snyder colors.jpg (63KB, 575x332px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder colors.jpg
63KB, 575x332px
>Snyder suit has more color
damn...
>>
>fighting and bickering about which movie universe was better wasn't enough
>now have to fight and bicker about whether film or TV universe is better
>>
>>93375737
Welcome to /co/, /tv/ subcolony number 1.
>>
>>93375598
>those lines
Sheesh, who let Jim Lee design the movie costumes?
>>
>>93376073
It's so the armor doesn't fall off at superspeed. I actually like that idea.
>>
>>93376101
>armor
The problem is it's armor. The Flash is crazy broken and does not need protective gear.
>>
>>93376196
Eh, Supes and Bats can get away with the catsuits because of the capes, but Flash needs a different angle in live action.
The CW suit is garbage too.

I actually thought the pulsing muscle GL suit was a cool look, maybe something like that a few movies down the line.
>>
>>93376196
You realize he can still get hurt, he just heals really quickly and speedforce protects him from friction?

If someone manages to punch/stab/shoot him it still hurts really bad at best and temporarily incapacitates him at worst.
>>
File: Flash.png (98KB, 602x620px) Image search: [Google]
Flash.png
98KB, 602x620px
>>93376305
>If someone manages to punch/stab/shoot the Flash
>>
>Reposting the same thread
damn...
>>
>>93376756
It happens all the time.
>>
>>93376788
>damn...
damn...
>>
>>93376232
>>93376305
This. Flash without armor is stupid, dumb and impractical.

I hope that they change the stupid comics to be closed to the amazing Snyder's vision.
>>
>>93376923
?
Are the comics sacred?
You know the people that wrote them were just humans like you and me, right?
>>
>>93376232
>Flash needs a different angle in live action
He's a fucking speedster that effectively has magic powers that can do almost anything.

This explanation that Snyderfags have come up with to justify the monstrosity that is his suit is pathetic.
>>
>>93377023
What? I'm agreeing with you, comics are dumb and I'm glad that Snyder is making each movie better than the stupid source material.
>>
>>93377081
But they tried a live action Flash suit with Gustin and he looks like an autistic cosplayer.

>>93377122
Why do you think that is at all what I said?
Do you get this mad when a comic writer retcons something from the previous run?
>>
>>93376756
Funny that you use TV Barry for a reaction picture. We get to see Barry's hilariously bad reaction time on the show all the time.
>>
>>93377186
>one live action version of the suit is shit
>therefore we'll make a completely different version that's a pile of shit for different reasons
The suit Barry had in the future in season 3, while still not being close to perfect, is infinitely better than the Snyder Power Rangers looking trash heap.
>>
>>93377259
Eh, I like the Snyder suit.
Really the only difference to the comic suit is that it's not spandex.
The color is the same, the chest logo is the same, he has the ear thingies, etc.
It's actually closer to the pre-new 52 Flash costume than Gustin's because Miller's has no chin piece.
>>
>>93376756
>Who is Reverse-Flash
>Who is Zoom
>Who is Savitar
>>
>>93377296
>the only difference to the comic suit is that it's not spandex
Or in other words the only thing it has in common with his comics suit is that it's mostly red?
>the chest logo is the same, he has the ear thingies
Oh my mistake. 5% of the suit is the same.
>etc
Don't stop there. Please continue to name all these other aspects that're basically the same.

It's complete trash like everything Snyder makes. But of course you Snyderfags will DESPERATELY defend anything your lord and master makes.
>a-actually it makes sense for him to look like a Power Ranger
>since you see, his magic powers wouldn't work as well with a normal suit
>it's actually quite realistic
>>
>>93377418
I don't get your issue, I really don't.
I genuinely like the costume more than Gustin's.

And I don't get the whole "Snyderfag" thing. Liking a movie=/=unquestionably fellating.
>>
>>93377493
>I don't get your issue
The suit looks like complete trash and the excuses people come up with to justify it are pathetic.
>>
>>93377542
I simply don't agree. I like the fact that Barry jury rigged wires to keep it together.
>>
>>93376838
Yes, Flash gets hit all the time despite it making zero sense given his powers that anyone other than a fellow speedster could ever lay hand on him.
>>
bad color
>>
Isn't there supposed to be a second Flash suit in JL? They've been weirdly good about keeping shit under wraps since the response to Doomsday in the BvS trailers.
>>
>>93378991
Well he's wearing some kind of time travel get-up in BvS when he visits Bruce.
>>
>>93377418
You are mentally ill.
>>
It's visually a very ugly suit. I'm not fond of the DCW version, but that's mainly an issue of it being too dark. I agree with Anon that said the S3 future version was best, which they seem to be moving towards for next season, or so the interwebs claim.

The DCEU version is the wrong shade of red, is too busy, too much black, especially in places (such as the neck, under the chin) where it just makes the design look worse, and the crotch (which isn't in the photo) just looks awful when standing still.

Gustin suit just points out how much of skinny stick he is when he's standing still, and is more maroon than anything else. The leather doesn't bother me because it's TV and low budget network at that. I'd rather they spend the money on CGI and writers than shit like a costume.

OTOH, the cinematic version has shit tons of money to burn, and it's going to be seen 10-20 feet high and should look GOOD. Not decent. Not acceptable. Not meh.
>>
>>93376923
>The flash
>In anyway practical
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>93379149
You are a snydercuck, you are too far gone to be able to insult any person.
>>
>>93377186
>But they tried a live action Flash suit with Gustin and he looks like an autistic cosplayer.

I don't mind the DCEU look but they certainly did NOT try it with Gustin. They have that poor kid in a fucking gimp suit.
>>
>>93380922
His precious Lord and master has been unceremoniously dumped of off JL after Jenkins managed to make a more successful film with a less popular character.

Whedon is in control of JL now. Hopefully it won't look quite so much like footage of the holocaust.
>>
>>93376196
>>93376305
It's good now since he's not at full power.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
>>93375598
>make a suit for the movie
>it looks worse than the considerably lower budget TV series future suit

I honestly have no idea how we went from the perfection of Batflec to that Flash.
>>
>>93381537

This is the situation. The CW flash suit is more brown than red and looks like it's made of cheap leather. The show has to fight it's own cast and crew to give him any kind of color like the white on his symbol.
>>
>>93378991
Yes. I hope they go with the "Bruce gives him the tech to build a better suit" route rather than "Bruce and Alfred outright build him a better suit." Also I don't know how they haven't made toys with the second suit yet, THAT is impressive.
>>
>>93377319
>Thawne
>Zolomon
>The future flash, no comma
>>
>>93377542
>Justify
Its a fucking costume a magic fast man is wearing, its not that dramatic
>>
>>93381958
>implying this literal shit looks any good

Please fuck off
>>
>>93375598
>scarlet speedster
Scarlet isn't saturated and bright, numbnuts
>>
I'm starting to think it's impossible to make a good looking live-action Flash suit without making some pretty drastic design changes.
>>
>>93375598
>Snyder
It's Whedon now, shitbird. Get it right.
>>
>>93377319
>CWbabbies firt flash villains
>>
>>93375598
And?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.